Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Lena Katina

Lena Katina Solo Project - part 2

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 26-12-2013, 06:41   #881
Chun ruk ter!

http://www.nimbitmusic.com/orbitmonkey Lena got a new Christmas song with her guitarist. It's actually really cute and nice sounding. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays y'allll!!!!

oh and she updated her website. it is literally a giant triangle with fans names I think. oh and theres other stuff too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป

Last edited by MalchikGeiBrand; 26-12-2013 at 07:29.
Old 17-11-2014, 17:21   #882
Участник

Album out tomorrow!

So, “This Is Who I Am” is finally available for preorder! The previews of the tracks are looking good, seems like Lena showed lots of vocal versatility. Personally, I think the 5-year wait will pay off. Considering it’s like Lena own thing, without the help of great producers and stuff, I believe it’s quality material.

Who’s buying?
Old 24-11-2014, 13:24   #883
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Arnaudfrenchy
Bought it

Oh ! And Lena is pregnant.
Old 24-11-2014, 14:58   #884
Son. Husband. Witch!

I had pre-ordered it and it has been dispatched. I have heard the whole album and it is pretty darned good. Her vocals are strong and the songwriting is impeccable. She proves that she doesn't need Yulia on this album. Bloody time to release it when she announces she's pregnant.
Old 16-02-2015, 19:13   #885
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joopy
"An Invitation" is the next single. I was in the studio when she was recording this song, helped her pronounce the word "situation" haha, so I'm chuffed.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:27   #886
My Waking Hour

Great, i will check it out. It's really good that she's still around making music in an increasingly competitive music business.
Old 09-03-2015, 14:53   #887
Son. Husband. Witch!

My joint favourite track on the album.
Old 11-03-2015, 20:30   #888
My Waking Hour

the Depeche Mode inspired Wish on a Star, the jazzy An Invitation, Waiting are all good songs. Though the chorus for Waiting has been written before and it was called Small-town Boy
A more dynamic version of Never Forget and a great modern pop/rock anthem called Lift Me Up. But it looks like they pieced together all those different songs that were created at different moments in time without creating a cohesion. 7/10
Old 17-03-2015, 00:33   #889
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Went to her concert in Rome and bought her CD to take an autograph. Amazing time and I am really used to the album right now. There are many decent songs but it can't really help her regain her popularity, which i doubt if she really wants. She looked very happy in the concert. I heard An Invitation live for the first time and it's a very nice song. And the duet with the Italian girl Noemi-who is a very sweet girl who has a better voice than lena- is called Golden Leaves, has a very good melody and it's my favourite track on the album. Walking in the sun, wish on a star, waiting are also worth mentioning. It's a shame they didn't add Stay to the album. Overall it was amazing to see Lena and finally my teenage dream was half fulfilled.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 19-03-2015, 15:02   #890
My Waking Hour

Nice one, fanoff.
She's making good music and she has a following from her Tatu days, so things are going well for her. Regaining the popularity of Tatu is very difficult because a) she's no longer a newcomer b) needs the right song that can become viral in the youtube and the social media domain because this is the only platform for somebody like her to become very popular again. At the moment it's still about the "bitchez" and the "niggaz", once that trend dies out and real music returns to the forefront her opportunity might come again.
As long as she's making music and she's happy we can be happy for her.

PS. Was gonna buy her album but at the end I bought the new Marina and the Diamonds one instead. So now I owe it to her to see her live somewhere, somehow, someday
Old 05-10-2015, 09:42   #891
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
I forgot to mention that I ran into Lena in the bathroom during the break and asked for a selfie but she refused it like a diva

I love Marina and The Diamonds!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 27-10-2015, 22:37   #892
My Waking Hour

All the songs in her album are pretty good, they sound contemporary and explore different musical styles ( except for the first one which sounds like a silly impromptu-feel good song ).
The duet with the Italian girl is pretty good also but only 97k views on youtube?

I'm gonna go see Marina live next month in Cardiff, London is the furthest I'd go for a gig and Lena n is not coming to the UK any time soon so that's the way it is, I suppose...

I hope she wasn't acting like a diva and just doesn't like selfies?

( this place is pretty much dead isn't it? Guess only the Russian forum keeps the site from going kaput )
Old 06-05-2016, 14:36   #893
Участник

Just a small video to reminisce the old days and show why t.A.T.u. Rocked

Lena Katina on WWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m1Z-7ARfnE

Enjoy !
~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Smiles
Old 06-05-2016, 17:39   #894

Slayer, thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]
Old 04-02-2022, 20:59   #895
Прохожий

Smile This Is Who I Am

Hi, I got to Lena's solo work about 4 months ago. Since then, I've been listening to her entire music. The album "This Is Who I Am" is perfect in my opinion, after a few hearings you conquered me, I like every song, I think that "Never Forget" is a clear unit of the album, but I like the song "Waiting". There is no weak song on the album, and the single "Stay" is great. I saw concerts from the period after the release of this album on youtube, and Lena and her band (Sven, Steve, Jorg, Domen) are fantastic, the concert from Rome is not wrong, even though Lena was pregnant at the time. If Lena got together with the boys from the band and recorded their second English album, it could be fantastic. Of course, then they would publish it in Russian as well. I also like the songs from "Mono", especially "Startrek", "McDonalds", "Kosy", and other singles like "Nevermind" or "Убей меня нежно".
Old 04-05-2022, 01:35   #896
Участник

Lena announced a new partner officially
ReplyPost New Thread