Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Would you kill Hitler?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 21:35   #61
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmad
He wanted to take over the all countries.If he could then the world would be leading by only one person so all the countries would have the same rules.Isnt it good?!
xmad, why don't you admire Stalin as well? He managed to lead quite a large part of a world and this "1/6th of the planet" obeyed the same rules. All those who did not want to obey these rules were imprisoned, deported and killed Do you think this kind of world was a better place to live in?
Old 04-11-2005, 23:50   #62
**?!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Are you sure that Hitler was so "strong"?
Yes,for sure he was.
Quote:
As you seem to know this "nazi world"..people who has a such admiration might have found people sharing the same ideal....have you tried to observe them?
How are these persons in their private life?
Hmm nice point
I've heard about them.I dont agree with them.most of them dont even know what they are doing.I dont know maybe they have psychological problems like satanists.
Quote:
http://politique128.free.fr/lepen4 here the guy was beating a politic woman who was in an opposite party from his
It's so sad to see this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
And you think that unified country would be eventually FAIR?
Yes,I do agree with unified country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda16
why don't you admire Stalin as well?
I do really like Evanescence, so do I have to like all rock singers or bands??

Last edited by xmad; 05-11-2005 at 00:17.
Old 05-11-2005, 16:08   #63
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Yes,I do agree with unified country.
Your replies are tedious and taken out of context. That's not really what I was asking. I'm not wondering whether you'd think a unified country in general would be bad, but rather this specific type of a unified country: one which a single race would be prefered and given advantage, while others would be either slaughtered by genocide or put into use as a permanent working classes. Because you can't agree with that specific country unless you agree with purpuseful murder and extreme race segregation at the same time. This utopic country would never be able to exist without those two factors.

And futhermore ...

Quote:
Are you sure that Hitler was so "strong"?

Yes,for sure he was.
This is one of those things that can't really be known "for sure". There'll be legends around him and his persona, but most people that knew him had conflicting things to say about him - maybe because he just was a conflicting personality. You though, say it like you know for sure he was strong. Like a fact. It's not a fact. It's an opinion. Present it as such.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 05-11-2005, 20:01   #64
**?!**

Quote:
one which a single race would be prefered and given advantage, while others would be either slaughtered by genocide or put into use as a permanent working classes. Because you can't agree with that specific country unless you agree with purpuseful murder and extreme race segregation at the same time. This utopic country would never be able to exist without those two factors.
What a conclusion!!!
Quote:
This is one of those things that can't really be known "for sure". There'll be legends around him and his persona, but most people that knew him had conflicting things to say about him - maybe because he just was a conflicting personality. You though, say it like you know for sure he was strong. Like a fact. It's not a fact. It's an opinion. Present it as such.
I'm repeating this again.He was strong.That's a fact.
Old 05-11-2005, 21:09   #65
landless like the wind

Send a message via Yahoo to samira_vip
I read all your posted messages. Since you've asked this question or u 've said yes! what is the difference between all you and Hitler? But I myself admire him, because of many reasons.
i can tell u if u are interested in! (also say hello to everyone and wish to have fun with each other)
Old 05-11-2005, 21:25   #66
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_vip
But I myself admire him, because of many reasons.
i can tell u if u are interested in!
Yes, I believe that we are interested. Please, post your explanations.

It's ironic that we are discussing the virtues of Hitler on tatysite I had thought that Tatu was representing all the ideas opposite to Nazism: freedom of mind, speech, love...

But world is a strange place and full of surprises
Old 05-11-2005, 21:36   #67
**?!**

Welcome samira vip.
it's great to see someone who admires Hitler.
Old 05-11-2005, 21:43   #68
landless like the wind

thank you dear xmad . and thank you linda for your interest.
Old 05-11-2005, 21:51   #69
iMod

xmad and samira_vip have the same IP… IP belongs to a university in Famagusta in the Turkish occupied northern part of Cyprus, enough said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 05-11-2005, 21:58   #70
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
university in Famagusta in the Turkish occupied northern part of Cyprus
Well, that sounds interesting. Being occupied by Turks provokes admiration towards Hitler... Really interesting... Thanks, haku/Amber for this detective work.
Old 05-11-2005, 22:02   #71
landless like the wind

!!!!this is not very difficult to find it out!!!!!!!!! is it so strange that 2 people from one country who are friends and study in a same university also same field, have got same idea!! is it restiricted to invite our friends to here????!!! it sounds meaningless dear Amber . if u have answer to that i am waiting to hear it.
Old 05-11-2005, 22:17   #72
Участник

But, still, samira vip and xmad can you explain your ideas in a more elaborated way? Not just: he was strong, he wanted to unify the countries. Why specially you, two Cypriots are so fascinated about him?
Old 05-11-2005, 22:39   #73
**?!**

I never said I'm CYPRIOT.Im not.Im a student in Cyprus.
Why are you saying this???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda16
Why specially you, two Cypriots are so fascinated about him?
If I was Cypriot I couldnt admire him??
You say you are against discrimination but you've proved something else.
Old 05-11-2005, 22:49   #74
Harrumph.

Quote:
!!!!this is not very difficult to find it out!!!!!!!!! is it so strange that 2 people from one country who are friends and study in a same university also same field, have got same idea!! is it restiricted to invite our friends to here????!!! it sounds meaningless dear Amber . if u have answer to that i am waiting to hear it.
Not only it has happened before that a member cheated others out of an opinion by posting twice on different IDs (and again thanks to Amber for that detective work), but I find it very very hard to believe that while xmad lives in Cyprus (as it mentions in the profile), samira_vip doesn't have the need to disclose where he/she lives, BUT has the same IP xmad does, studies in the same University, shares the same fuckwarded point of view about Hitler, has the same broken english and grammar, and also likes Tatu.

And samira_vip isn't logged on when xmad is.

Seriously, your credibility at this point is null. Stop thinking your line of though is superior to the rest of the forum, stop playing stupid, and explain your point before people actually start ignoring you. Many of us don't have english as a first language, and many of us aren't even in the same educative level you are, the least you could do was behave like the student you are and make an effort to make yourself understood.
Old 05-11-2005, 22:59   #75
landless like the wind

OOOOOooopppssssss!!!! I am not Cypriot. that's why i didn't mention my nationality. people mostly judge without knowing exact details about others. i just wanna ask u if u have ever read his book? have u ever read other politician's opinion about him? have u ever tried to look at him from other aspect? are u sure about other existed politicians,artists,..... that u may admire? think Hitler is not just a killer. read his memories, his ideas, do not just listen to the news agancies which try to show what they want. loosing homes, families, death, diseases,.... are all parts of wars, all the wars. it is not correct but it is just a result. mostly people say Hitler have been a bad person or such e thing just because he failed through improving his idea. maybe some part of his thought was not right but generally i think he was not depend on other political groups.firstly i admire him because he tried to achieve his goal. secondly he did not accept other's idea just because of their prototypes or .... . he did not accept theoricall opinions which are not real, which are just like a mirage! he tried to prevent poverty, even for black people..... just think. i do admire him. but i don't force others to accept my idea. (plz notice: since this is a discussion, no need for offending others! )
Old 05-11-2005, 23:12   #76
Harrumph.

I ordinarily don't get pissed off over people with different ideals and heroes, because quite honestly if we all liked the same thing these forums would be really boring.

What I don't understand is why both of you (if there is a both of you) refuse to understand that we're asking "why", not "who". Hitler was an intelligent man who could've been a leader of his country and continent into something other than pain and anger. Why he became this dark, horrible character in history, we can never pinpoint, but we're not asking you guys that. Hitler was a man of pride, the fact that he took a gun to his temple when he was humilliated losing one of the most painful wars is faithful proof to that. He. Couldn't. Stand. Losing. Ideologically, or otherwise.

I'm merely angry that we've repeatedly asked why do you admire him if he effectively was responsible for the genocide of a whole ethnia. Not his hands, but his whole damn self was drenched in the blood of innocents and he wouldn't acknowledge it, because to him every race other than "aryan" was unworthy of being called human. He thought of everyone else as animals. A man with that sort of ideals is unworthy of tolerance and respect, which is why it baffles me that you both endorse him as one of the greatest thinkers you say he was.
Old 05-11-2005, 23:23   #77
landless like the wind

read my idea completely plz then u will see why. (ofcourse we are all here because all of us have got same interest so why you, darje could say people will ignor u both? just because u can not see both of us log on at the same time or by a clever man discovery u all found out we have same root ip? it is clear when we study in a same university also live in a same place we should have same root ip. but be sure u are talking to 2 different people with same idea about a man u mentioned to kill him just because political history have been tried to give him a dark horrible character?! i just said my idea with mentioning why. what u are looking for is not my answer, or my friend's, you do try to ignor ours and clear urs! but like us if it is not right to u just say it, this is ur opinion and i do repect it.)
Old 05-11-2005, 23:46   #78
**?!**

You'd better believe we are 2 persons.Cuz we actually are.
You dont have to be merely angry darje.You are reapiting the same question but did you really read my answers?
You can not take something that you dont like it,whether it's true or not.
If you want you can ignore us.We dont care.We just talked our minds.
Thanks for all the things you said.There's no need to mention,you know what I mean.

Last edited by xmad; 05-11-2005 at 23:57.
Old 05-11-2005, 23:52   #79
Harrumph.

Quote:
(ofcourse we are all here because all of us have got same interest so why you, darje could say people will ignor u both?
Because I have an incredibly hard time believing you two could ever be the sort of nice, cultured people that visit these forums, seeing as you hero-worship a dictator on whose shoulders the deaths of millions of people burden.

At this point it's pointless to try and understand why, because every time that an answer's request of you, you keep saying to trace back to Hitler's ideas. Can't either of you think for yourselves? It's apparent you can't, since you'd rather blame "the media" for our bad impression of Hitler, rather than the fact that in these particular forums, it is our differences that makes us, not one particular ideal. I find it pathetic and sad that you're unable to articulate a response of your own as to why you admire a monster like Hitler, and I'm just gonna stop giving a shit about what you think and avoid both you and xmad like you had the plague, which is what I should've done in the first place. -_-
Old 06-11-2005, 00:59   #80
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I'm really interested as to WHAT in your honest opinion was portrayed by the media and actually wasn't true. Did he not plan to completely erradicate the jewish and steal their riches? Did he not dream of a pure aryan race that wouldn't be mixed with other "lesser" races - and that includes YOUR races, whether you're a cypriotes or turks... your great hero would want you OUT of his pure mix, if not dead. Was that all a lie? And if it was, is this the first case in history where journalists,writers and news-groups of all nations collaborated together to create this elusive lie about an otherwise noble man who just wanted joy to the world? I mean COME ON.

I'd understand your admiration up to an extent if you made some valid points. However stuff you two are saying is absurd. With friends like these Hitler needs no more (additional) enemies.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
ReplyPost New Thread