Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 2)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 25-05-2005, 10:14   #61
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
and wait, this is the same girl in your avatar? killa , T, what is wrong with you girls!!!!!!!!! That woman is not sexy, nor does she look young! She looks like 43-47 on T's avatar!
Cools, you SO not know your L Word stuff!! HOW can it be the same woman since in my avatar it's BETTE!!! As in Bette in the opening credits.. Uh oh... You're getting old too...
Quote:
oviously, you and me dont agree on the girlies, so its all good, at least we wont have to fight for them (like you and teeny are fighting for all the non-good looking ones )
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so

Old 25-05-2005, 10:44   #62
you'll need love

Quote:
That woman is not sexy, nor does she look young! She looks like 43-47 on T's avatar!
I'm beginning to think you have a problem with seeing instead. Yes she looks a bit older than 19, but 43-47 is a bit too high At least me and kq knows what we are talking about when it comes to the goodlooking ones.. now we just have to learn to share the beauty

Last night I watched a movie with Mia Kirshner btw. Called "New Best Friend". Think she had a few more pounds her back then, and it suited her Made her look a bit like Jennifer Connelly from back in the Labyrinth days, which isn't bad at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 13:22   #63
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
I'm beginning to think you have a problem with seeing instead. Yes she looks a bit older than 19, but 43-47 is a bit too high At least me and kq knows what we are talking about when it comes to the goodlooking ones.. now we just have to learn to share the beauty
Word, T.! I'm not sure I can share Bette, but you dont want her anyway, now do you? On the other hand, I decided to go for a harem myself So whileas Bette's the queen of the harem and she cannot be shared, I can share Charlize Theron (excluding the Monster look), Demi Moore (in her Ghost days) umm.. OH Michelle Pfeiffer and ah.. well.. I'll think a bit more

Quote:
Last night I watched a movie with Mia Kirshner btw. Called "New Best Friend". Think she had a few more pounds her back then, and it suited her Made her look a bit like Jennifer Connelly from back in the Labyrinth days, which isn't bad at all.
WOOOOO!! we're really on the same wavelength! *gives you a biiiiiiig hug* Never mind that cools... She's just jealous

Old 25-05-2005, 13:39   #64
you'll need love

hey your harem is growing with even more speed than mine. I might wanna borrow Charlize once in a while, but I'll stay clear of the rest of your harem. I'm all into my newest addition at the moment anyway.. hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
Never mind that cools... She's just jealous
yeah and totally ruining a nice avatar while being so
*goes to look for Connelly pictures*
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 13:45   #65
blah

ok, but you share your hoes too, right? I mean I want Lara for starters

Oh and has anyone claimed Helena? I guess Veg wanted her, but we can share LOL. We're one big family, right? Except cools, who's trying to ruin all the fun

Old 25-05-2005, 13:52   #66
you'll need love

Quote:
I mean I want Lara for starters
yeah yeah.. already said you can borrow her for cooking. Lenna only goes for singing or playing guitar though. Oh and don't claim all the borring ones.. I mean: Helena? You have to consider claiming someone I might want to borrow.

I kinda regret looking for pictures now.. totally fcuked up my mental Connelly image
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 16:59   #67
blah

mkay.. well, i guess we dont have to have the absolute same tastes, that would be weird... even for us

damn i cant see that pic.. apparenly i have some problems with the internet

Old 25-05-2005, 17:09   #68
Bitchka

Quote:
Cools, you SO not know your L Word stuff!! HOW can it be the same woman since in my avatar it's BETTE!!! As in Bette in the opening credits.. Uh oh... You're getting old too...
*knock Knock* helloooooooooo anybody here? killa, read my sentances again! I was talking about the new girl in teeny's avatar.. then there was a question mark, and then a NEW sentance saying: "killa, T what is wrong with you girls??" DUH of course i know yours is Beals. The 'whats wrong wit hyou girls' was about you guys having BAD taste in whos how and whos not hihi

and, Ive also seen that Mia film about the best friend - it was BOOOOOOOORING! And NO, Mia looks the best with the short hair in L Word
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-05-2005, 19:00   #69
blah

Quote:
*knock Knock* helloooooooooo anybody here?
Apparently not This work and studying "diet" is really taking a toll on me... I mean I can't do anything anymore. I can't even work right. I desperately need a break. Unfortunately it will come in about 4 months. Hope I won't be a wreck by then Poor Killa... Maybe I should change my nick to VictimQueen

Does anyone have that song Veg mentioned a while back? Mr. Airplane Man - "How long"?

Old 25-05-2005, 20:38   #70
Gimme some sugar!

i have the song. but i won't give it to you. coz bette is mine. i am willing to lend her to you from time to time, but she's mine. got it? good

Old 25-05-2005, 20:41   #71
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
coz bette is mine. i am willing to lend her to you from time to time, but she's mine.
whaaaaaaaaaaa? Dearest, veggie... you shane... wanting Bette.. I am sorry, but it just doesnt seem right.. .its UNNATURAL

and killa, im sorry hons, I wasnt saying in a bad way ... you should rethink your schedule and be less here then, we dont want you sickly ....

p.s. i am sorry, kids, i went back to MY sexy shane.... besides, teeny's avatar has been freaking me out ALL DAY today
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-05-2005, 21:06   #72
Gimme some sugar!

coolz, noticed how shane love's bette? i can't let her be in a harem

so i'm just gonna ship her back to her cute little pool with her cute little family, and send killa next door to jenny's

Old 25-05-2005, 21:07   #73
Gimme some sugar!

btw your shane looks stoned

Old 25-05-2005, 21:26   #74
Bitchka

Quote:
no, she doesnt!
she looks angst .. .besides, stoned Shane is like sunshine in the summer

p.s. i dont like the hair on your Shane, be nice to me, that i even had it on for few days for
FUN boooooooo no appreciation hihi
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-05-2005, 22:38   #75
you'll need love

Quote:
this is great..

Quote:
besides, teeny's avatar has been freaking me out ALL DAY today
this is even better. Glad to see your avatar has changed But I'm not sure that I even want to change mine at the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 26-05-2005, 04:32   #76
we shout

Quote:
no, she doesnt!
yes she does! And Shane did very care about Bette. And your Shane avatar does looks stoned.

Notice:
I'm going to delete episode 1 - 4 from servers now, I hope its okay .. Nath had been having problem to upload I think we are out of space even there is no official report from the server. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 26-05-2005, 08:40   #77
blah

Quote:
i have the song. but i won't give it to you. coz bette is mine. i am willing to lend her to you from time to time, but she's mine. got it? good
excuuuse me, my dear neighbour. now i know you liked Bette and Tina and all... but you never claimed Bette, did you? I mean you havent said "Bette is mine". I said it first a few pages ago Plus, you came out as Shane in the test, so cools is right. Its just abnormal. Whereas I turned out to be Tina, so Bette's officially mine. But since you're such a sweet neighbour, you can have her whenever you want (to be read: when I'm not busy with her)
Damn, these women have us at each other's throats. I mean there's a little series of our own going on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cools
and killa, im sorry hons, I wasnt saying in a bad way... you should rethink your schedule and be less here then, we dont want you sickly
don't worry, no offence taken. i come here on my breaks, i need a boost of energy and fun while working and this forum seems to be doing the trick. or should i say, you, good people
phew, thank goodness at least one of you changed her avatar. now i'll be only confusing D.'s with Veg's lol. D, change it!! We need diversity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Nath had been having problem to upload I think we are out of space even there is no official report from the server.
let's hope the problem will be fixed soon...

Old 26-05-2005, 09:02   #78
you'll need love

Quote:
Damn, these women have us at each other's throats.
yeah someone gotta learn how to share I even gave in a tiny bit about Lara doing more than cooking..
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 26-05-2005, 09:09   #79
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
yeah someone gotta learn how to share I even gave in a tiny bit about Lara doing more than cooking..
Yes, and I thank you for that Well, I can share my harem.. Just I'm all into Bette right now and you know how hard it is to share the woman you're really into (mind you with Lenna)

Old 26-05-2005, 09:19   #80
you'll need love

Quote:
to share the woman you're really into (mind you with Lenna)
but at least it makes sharing the rest of the bunch a bit easier.
*goes to play Vanilla Ninja - Blue Tattoo*
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Closed ThreadPost New Thread