Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 3)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 21:59   #41
Bitchka

episode 2:

lets see.... Jenny is fucking insane! for first time in the whole history of the l word she is annoying me!

Alice on the other hand is my steady liking: and let me tell you she finally found PAPI! And so did Helena and finally someone that is a lot more real latina than CArmen who was a complete JOKE!

Bette's new TA is a fucking bitch - i cannot stand the way she looks, the way she dresses and the way she talkes! how come better always gets peared with the annoying ones - god, bette your judgement sucks

who else is there - oh yeah, Max, max the man is dating a straight girl... who i cant understand why but when hearing maxes GIRLIER than GIRLIE voice still believes this is a man... whatever!

kit and tina i dont even comment on - my nap times, remember
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 08-01-2007, 22:14   #42
Gimme some sugar!

i'm still downloading episode 1. mweh!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 10:31   #43
winter days ...

hey ladies, anyone have download links for us unlucky souls living too far away to see this on showtime etc ? please ?
Old 09-01-2007, 14:00   #44
Участник

Send a message via MSN to razormaid
Well, since the last season finished, I've watched everything up to and including the first episode in the new season, so I can finally participate in this thread!

All I could think of in this episode was how much I really liked Shane in previous seasons, but how fast it looked like she was going back to her own farked up self again...

**spoiler** Do you think that Shane's going to be lumped with her half brother this season? I sure looked like it by the end of this episode.

Oh and yes, I too loved it when Elodie Bouchez and Karina Lombard spoke French (although, there weren't too many words )

People who want this episode:- there are torrents out there (try mininova.org), otherwise I could upload :- which is the best way - sendspace? Any suggestions?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Heterosexually challenged gender bender
Old 09-01-2007, 15:54   #45
Gimme some sugar!

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=28f4b68

use a download manager. when you downloaded 300mb (the episode is about 350), you must wait 1 hour and then you can continue.
Old 09-01-2007, 17:02   #46
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
doesn't work for me even with d/l manager... i can't even get the bleeding thing to d/l the first part
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 09-01-2007, 22:28   #47
Участник

Send a message via MSN to razormaid
Ok, I uploaded over night, so here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ownydzgwnx

Hope it works ok for you all!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Heterosexually challenged gender bender
Old 10-01-2007, 01:45   #48
Bitchka

soooo, i am here to share some trivia... so i was watching the opening credits now that the show has started again and when they show bette's rooftop shots i was like: "wait a minute... this looks really familiar..... oh RIGHT ... i got wasted there.... danced like a fool RIGHT next to that speaker (she is standing on the dance floor)... and then jummped around in the water beds... @ the Standard Downtown L.A." ... and what do you know... i checked and i was SO right, look:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...66215053DawohR - i got that screen cap from a 3d view of the rooftop bar from the standard's website .. the red things are the waterbeds, and to the left of this shot is a few stps that take you down to the tables and pass them is the dance floor where bette is standing

and on the god damn stupid pc it is so hard to get the dvd to print screen..... but if you watch the opening credits you will know exactly what i am talking about

anyways, i looooooooooooooove the standard, my friend from bulgaria is coming in 10 days and im taking him to las vegas and l.a. and the standard is the first coctail stop ... that is unless ive lost all my $$$ in vegas lol (oh, right, i didnt edit the screen shot so you can see i just reserved a car .. he is a bit of a primadona so i had to get a convertable so the boy can ride in styleeeeeeeeeeeee i mean, that's a must in california, esp in SoCal)
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 10-01-2007, 22:55   #49
Bitchka

ok a double, but look, it is no other than ..YESSSSSSSSSSss....papi, answering questions: http://www.msdewey.com/

and please type in 'yo moma' typer just like that
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-01-2007, 00:13   #50
Gimme some sugar!

watched ep1. well, not much to say. cherry was so bimboish. i mean common "snow tiiiiiiime!" ugh, i don't like her so much anymore. she was great in season 1, but now she's a bit too slutty.

kit and the manny... i get goosbumps from those two.

bette is just fukcing annoying. BUT tina i like. there's something about her that i like, dunno what.

ok, shane.. well poor thing, she soooo sobered up in a second when she realised what her present is... lol. this coked-up-thin-shane part suits kate oh so very much.

jenny, well dunno where to put her. neutral still.

and omg, this whole mess was ok, just because of marina! she wasn't so mindblowing, nothing like that, but considering the whole episode was kinda boring.. i'd settle with anything from marina.

and ofcourse alice and helena, the highlights of the premiere.
"this is called a luggage cart!" and "i'll bring the whole bottle"

coolz, wanna upload ep2 for us? have some time LA grrrrrrl?
Old 11-01-2007, 02:47   #51
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
watched ep1. well, not much to say. cherry was so bimboish. i mean common "snow tiiiiiiime!" ugh, i don't like her so much anymore. she was great in season 1, but now she's a bit too slutty.
whaaa.... it suited her very well... and the moment they first show her when the party has started (i think it is the first shot of the party in genereal) she is fucking HOT!

Quote:
bette is just fukcing annoying. BUT tina i like. there's something about her that i like, dunno what.
veggieeeeeeeeeeeee, what are we gonna do with you?! Tina is sooooooooooooooo fucking annoying... even if she isnt saying or doing anything i cant stand her!

Quote:
and omg, this whole mess was ok, just because of marina! she wasn't so mindblowing, nothing like that, but considering the whole episode was kinda boring.. i'd settle with anything from marina.
oh yeah, marina - i cannot stand her either! never could - thank god she came back and is GONE again.. along with Claude - basicall, Jenny has closed that chapter of her life and is now moved on the the coo-coo phase - i mean, wait till you see her go into Curve magazine's office next and yell...

Quote:
"this is called a luggage cart!" and "i'll bring the whole bottle"
i remember the luggage cart, but when was the whole bottle comment? hmmm

Quote:
coolz, wanna upload ep2 for us? have some time LA grrrrrrl?
hons, its a DvD - its huge... and i really am not an expert into ripping off dvds and do not have time to figure it out did i tell you i am starting to teach in few days.. gotta get ready
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:52   #52
Gimme some sugar!

the bottle comment was when helena was at this guys place, she was sitting by the pool and they were discussing her financial situation, or the lack of it. so she handed him her empty glass and was all puppy eyes, so he just went inside while mumbling "i'll get the whole bottle"

Quote:
hons, its a DvD - its huge... and i really am not an expert into ripping off dvds and do not have time to figure it out
okok but you have a mac for god's sake! you really should know how to rip and encode dvd's! you're a disgrace to the mac world for not knowing that! but that i can forgive you. the thing i don't understand is how can you not like marina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
did i tell you i am starting to teach in few days.. gotta get ready
i am tempted to start squeeling like a little teenage cheerleader will we see some pics?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:18   #53
Can i fuck u to ? d=

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLesbania
doesn't work for me even with d/l manager... i can't even get the bleeding thing to d/l the first part
0h the episode it's also in Emule
i've starting downloading 2 days ago and in just 1 day was download it

Quote:
i love marinaa with her sexy voice ... but now i love jenny fuck marina xD she's gone
xP ... don't like the end of the episode ... Francesca i think she calls stay with marina and jenny left all sad and confusee ... jaja and the sorprise 4 shane kja can you think that ... shane as a mother

i like the preview of the 2nd episode .. alice said : I'm lookig for a papi "
Offtop:
she's in the latin part of the city and everybody calls it self papii aaah lord so funny [
~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Mia kirshner ♥ ]
[ Simons simone ♥ ]
[ The 2º band of my ♥ ]

Лена Катина ... my love for you, always forever
Old 11-01-2007, 04:36   #54
Bitchka

omg, veggies, i LOVE your comments - keep them coming, please!

Quote:
okok but you have a mac for god's sake! you really should know how to rip and encode dvd's! you're a disgrace to the mac world for not knowing that! but that i can forgive you. the thing i don't understand is how can you not like marina?
well, i've been living in the city the last week, cat-sitting for Mila ... she is HUGE, ive taken pics and i will show ya... so my Mac is over the bridge in berkeley, i only have the god damn pc laptop here
and marina, lets see, how do i describe the top reasons i hate her:

1. she is fucking UGLY.. and i mean... man, like a horse, the only person uglier than her on the show ever must be,...candice...
2. the woman playing her is a HORRIBLE actress, i mean, god, it is painful to watch... and when the other ones have their bad acting moments, at least they are PLEASANT to look at, her - i just wanna puke
3. she walks horrible - like in season 2 when she exits the grocery store - god, that screamed fake and annoying to me
4. her accent is FAKE as well - i cannot stand it! usually i like accents, but hers is SO bad......... and like i said, i like deeper voices, but hers i HATE
5. I also couldnt stand that whole pseudo intellectual stuff about Borges, but that mightve been because i cant stand her....
6. oh yeaaaaaah, and i HATE her smile! :

oh since i cant get the episode for you, how about few quotes:

@ the planet after Shane has just re-emerged.... Shay is being fed by Kit and Shane is sitting next to Alice, while Helena and Tina are at another table - helena is still angry with Shane

Shane: hey Shay, are you doing ok?
Shay: [nods]
S:good! ... Helena really hates me, doesnt she?
Alice: nooo, she doesnt hate you, but apart from carmen, she is the one that got hurt the most.... you know ..... [pause]... you know she is my roomate now?
S: REALLY?
A:um-hmmm
S: well, what do you think i could do to make it up to her
A: you have 40 million dollars stashed away in a sack?
S: what? [what the fuck look on her face]

more to come in a faw....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:55   #55
Bitchka

later on, still at the planet:

Kit: hey shay, how did you like your cake?
Bette: did you finish your milke shake?
Shay: i think i am going to puke
Shane: oh look... the bathroom is right over there [points]
Shay takes off
Helena: uhh, shane, you should go with him
Alice: yeah!
Shane: what the hell am i supposed to do?>
Bette: hold his hair!
Shane: he doesnt have any hair!
Alice: just go ..[shane leaves] man, is that a fucking disaster
BEtte: she is so not ready for this
Jenny: i wish carmen was here to help her
Kit: she wasnt ready for Carmen either

story #3:
after the episode started with alice being sent to some latino club in east la by 10 fake papis, since she is searching for PAPI, alice got a new message on her chart to meet papi at 10 at Jorges..
scene: alice approaches a shady bar in an ally, the neon sign flashes Jorges... few mexican men are standing outside the door. mexican music is playing while alice walks in, couple of men are playing cards at one table, other men are playing pool.. the bar is filled with mexican men, who all stare at alice.
bartender: you looking for someone, miha? [with heavy accent]
Alice: I am, but i think i mightve been sent on another wild goose chase! [seductively leaning against the bar] .. do you know anyone by the name of... PAPI?
bartender: you're looking for papi???
alice: umm hmmm
artender: sure..ok... right over there [points to a fat, sleezy man playing pool]
alice: [looks] jaw droppes.... thank you.. [runs for the exit]..[slams door with anger while her phone rings]
alice: hello? look, i dont know who this is, but i am really sick of these games and im not gonna..... where? [loos towards the suggested direction where she sees a white limo parked outside Jorges]...ok [hangs up and walks towards the car....door is locked].. oh FUCK YOU! [while hiting on glass with cell phone - door unlocks and alice enters..limo is empty]
Alice: [talking to the driver who is being glass] ok, whats the plan, are you taking me to papi?
[drivers galss lowers and pair of woman's eyes look at alice]
driver: i aint got no plan,BABY, its you who wanted to see me [yey, we finally see papi and her ginormous earlings! lol]
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:27   #56
Bitchka

got tired of typing... so i recorded it for you, veggie .. it could be worse but its a teaser....Aliceeee and you get to hear her scream: "ohhh papi... oooooh paaaaaaaaaaaapi!"

here: http://download.yousendit.com/D653E6023A31D594
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:30   #57
Hard Candy

Send a message via MSN to chaz
I LOOOOOOOOVE Jenny hahaha. She´s my fav character
In one of the season she hooks up ith Daniela Sea´s character, a really androginy girl, Daniela Sea is so hot
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3...a1722ic7vf.jpg <<<< daniela Sea
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Lensman319-
Old 11-01-2007, 13:01   #58
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
this episode somehow managed to be worse than the third season. so boring, before time would fly while watching, now it seems so long. in the whole episode nothing happened, was some kind of revision of how S3 ended=??? we watched that thank you.. oh yeah marina was smthing new=bleh
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 11-01-2007, 19:58   #59
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
Quote:
Originally Posted by razormaid
Ok, I uploaded over night, so here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ownydzgwnx

Hope it works ok for you all!
thanks very much - i was getting desperate
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 11-01-2007, 23:42   #60
Ice Silver Crystal

Send a message via MSN to sagara__ Send a message via Yahoo to sagara__
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz
Daniela Sea is so hot
Chaz I love you I thought I was the only one here that thinks that Daniela is hot ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Marimite Rap - Yoshino feat Sachiko and Shimako
Rest In Peace KMILA por siempre contigo mi comadre Someday I'll understand
I'm scared :S!!!! xD!!!
ReplyPost New Thread