Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

[Epilogue] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 14.03.04. [aka Ep. 14]

Old 14-03-2004, 21:41   #21
Harrumph.

A... ham?

Old 14-03-2004, 21:49   #22
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
A... ham?

k...this sounds bad.

Old 14-03-2004, 22:23   #23
tATu - Fan

Thanks Artem and forre.

Pretty much what I expected from this episode.

Old 14-03-2004, 22:43   #24
Участник

Thanks for the translation Artem & Forre

Old 14-03-2004, 22:45   #25
Участник

Send a message via Yahoo to angeljas01
Thanks Forre and Artem...so so sad

Old 15-03-2004, 00:06   #26
a kind of fresh madness

R.I.P. t.A.T.u.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 15-03-2004, 00:17   #27
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Re: The insider's report from Artem

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
At the end we see the script: “Today, group t.A.T.u. stopped their performances and the recording of their second album. Old songs remain with us.”
Ummm.... What, they've stopped their performances, i.e. acting like they are in conflict with Ivan? They have stopped the recording of their second album, as in... it is complete and it will be released soon? Old songs remain with us.... yeah, and so what? Maybe I'm in denial(not the person), but this all still seems very surreal. *runs off in tears* I don't wanna talk about it!

Old 15-03-2004, 00:27   #28
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
“Today, group t.A.T.u. stopped their performances and the recording of their second album. Old songs remain with us.”

The above quote can be taken in three ways:

1. tATu from this day are no more. There will be no more performances and no more new songs. All that we have left of them are the songs and performances they have already given us.

2. tATu have stopped their acting. No more scams and publicity stunts. What we can now look forward to is a new tATu free of scandals and bullshit.

3. The above quote is just another load of shite dreampt up by Ivan to generate yet more interest in the future of tATu.

Now, I think we can totally discount Option 2 cos the day tATu abandon the scandals is the day I go straight!
Option 3 is a possibility but if Option 3 was the case then that would mean that Julia and Lena's alledged law suit against Vanya and Neformat was all a sham and I don't think that it was.
This only leaves us with Option 1 - the death of tATu.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Last edited by Mossopp; 15-03-2004 at 00:38.

Old 15-03-2004, 00:35   #29
daydreamer

I guess we have been watched closely the rise and fall of a band that could have been an icon in the music bussiness because of everything they meant and they did...
I still have good feeling about it, i still have hope that everything is going to be alright and they still be making music, of course they have to start it all over again and they can. Other bands with worst problems that a bad and crazy producer did it in the past, so If yulia and Lena want they could do it...
I'm not asking if this is the end of tatu, or if lena and yulia would ever sing again...i just have one question...after all this fakeness will they want it to?
And...The worst part is that the whole world is bashing the girls, and if we look closer we know that they are not responsible for what's happening, maybe in a way,,,but they are not the main responsibles.
I would like to see Yul and Lena speaking to us, their fans and telling us that they are going to be working, that they have plans and everything is going to be ok, that they decided to fire shappy for the behalf of their career...but they haven't say nothing...only in the interview in yul's b-day where she says that they were a duet...but after this circus...That statement is not enough...Now more than ever we need to hear something from them.
Enough with the rumours...i need some certainity ...
I want yul and Lena recording a second album, with any name they can think...taty... formely known as tatu or whatever...i just need to know something and i don't want this to end!
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR= "blue"]Hope is for those who still believe in dreams...[/color]

things are getting desperate
when all the boys can't be men
everybody knows i'm her friend
everybody knows i'm her man

Old 15-03-2004, 00:51   #30
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally posted by darje
A... ham?
"A ham" is a slang expression for a bad actor.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 15-03-2004, 01:16   #31
no....

Quote:
acting like they are in conflict with Ivan? They have stopped the recording of their second album, as in... it is complete and it will be released soon?
Hrmmm.... You know, that's the thing. That COULD be so, 'we've stopped pretending and we aren't recording anymore' ... because the album is done.

I dunno, i honestly DON'T know how to feel, and i don't like this at all...

any one with the Podnebesnaya Album? I want to hear the whole of Belochka

Old 15-03-2004, 01:28   #32
Harrumph.

Mossopp, thank you. To be a ham in here is to be hot.

Anyhoo. I'm not even paying that much attention. Lena's panties still have me in shock. But in the latest info I've gotten Ivan looks like he's a 'ho on crack half of the time, and this looks serious. I would be tired of working for a man that isn't serious about his job, too. I mean, he's even more of a drama queen than Yul.

So whatever the real outcome is. *Shrug.* Lena won't stop being my goddess and the subject of all my dreams, wet or otherwise, because Tatu is no more. ^_^ If it's all over, well, it was the DAMNEDEST BEST TIME OF MY LIFE.

Old 15-03-2004, 02:36   #33
daydreamer

Darje says:

Quote:
So whatever the real outcome is. *Shrug.* Lena won't stop being my goddess and the subject of all my dreams, wet or otherwise, because Tatu is no more.
And I TOTALLY agree with her! she is and she will be always my goddess...
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR= "blue"]Hope is for those who still believe in dreams...[/color]

things are getting desperate
when all the boys can't be men
everybody knows i'm her friend
everybody knows i'm her man

Old 15-03-2004, 02:50   #34
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
this is sad. i actually want to believe t.A.T.u. is over. many bits of information tell me that they aren't over and i just don't believe they are over.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by Lux; 15-03-2004 at 03:11.

Old 15-03-2004, 04:29   #35
pie crust

I'm with Lux. Stupid complicated world!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 15-03-2004, 04:57   #36
no....

i've always enjoyed mind games... but this is getting irritating... i don't want this to be the end, and maybe i can continue to live in denial for awhile, i just want an answer, but i don't see an opening for one....

Old 15-03-2004, 09:53   #37
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
Hey, ppl! Mansky is hardly any music expert. Wasn't he in the documentary business? It's just his opinion, that's all.
Thanks for the report, forre and thanks for that comment.
Quote:
Mansky: Without Shapovalov, they won’t be able to repeat such a success.
Well well well. We'll see about that. After seeing episodes 3 and 4 (and even Anatomy to a certain extent), I doubt Mr. Manski ever realized just how instrumental Yulia and Lena are in making tATu such a success story.

My impression after watching these two episodes (and reading this latest report) is that Mr. Manski totally underestimates the girls and their importance for the project. I also have the suspicion that he never really connected with them (maybe it's the fact that he's a middle-aged man, and they are two young women, I don't know). He only scratches the surface. He was, that seems to be painfully obvious by now, always much more interested in Ivan. Ivan Ivan Ivan.

I noticed that whenever he has the chance to show either the girls or Ivan, he shows Ivan. Even if Ivan is just sitting around twiddling his thumbs or doing his nails, while the girls are talking animatedly in the background. Too bad really.

And another pearl of wisdom (HA!) from another middle-aged man:
Quote:
Ivan did not make any comments on the absence of the Tatu girls except to say "Only stupid viewers need the girls".

I think both of those guys will be VERY surprised once they realize just how important Yulia and Lena were and are for the project tATu.

So - don't R.I.P. tATu just yet, folks.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 15-03-2004 at 11:44.

Old 15-03-2004, 11:00   #38
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
yeah, that ^
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 15-03-2004, 15:34   #39
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Thanks forre and Artem!!

well I dont know what to think. Francly Lena and Yulia both acted as if they would want to continue with a different management so where does manski now that they stopped from?

well this is a mess I don't want to think bout right now.

Lena is a goddess and she'll be that even if she's not a memeber of tatu anymore. Gonna love her for that forever ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 15-03-2004, 19:18   #40
I don't waste my time

Quote:
And another pearl of wisdom (HA!) from another middle-aged man
xena225, Ivan is not middle-aged yet. But yeah, I agree with what you said concerning Mansky. What does HE know? He speaks as Shapovalov is the only producer who can make good music in Russia. pfff