Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

[Epilogue] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 14.03.04. [aka Ep. 14]

Old 10-03-2004, 18:08   #1
Новенький

STS Channel: 14 March, "Tatu in Podnebesnaya | afterword"

Don't miss last episode of reality show "t.A.T.u. in Podnebesnaya | afterword".
What exactly will happen to t.A.T.u. group? What will they do? Will they record new album? Will they stay the due?...

Check it out this weekend: 14 March, 2004 at 23:05

tatu.fatal.ru

Last edited by concy; 10-03-2004 at 18:16.

Old 10-03-2004, 18:11   #2
I don't waste my time

"Will they not answer any of those questions and keep torturing their fans?"

Old 10-03-2004, 18:19   #3
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
another last episode? *lol* why does that *not* surprise me. *grins* I hope we'll se a lot of the girls at least..Im pretty pissed at masnki as it is..if he would have *tried* to get them in the picture as less as possible he wouldn't have been this successful
thanks concy for the news!

EDIT: will this be instead of the virtual world tour or a part of it? cause the best hits thing is sheduled on the same day...
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 10-03-2004, 18:31   #4
Участник

Thanks for the info concy.

Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
"Will they not answer any of those questions and keep torturing their fans?"
That hit the nail on the head.

Old 10-03-2004, 18:54   #5
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
thanks concy

seriously torture = boredom
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 11-03-2004, 00:01   #6
заичонок

While everyone else will be focused on the presidential election that will take place that day (i.e. by exactly how big a margin Putin will win), Tatu fans around the world will be going "Sod the election, we wanna know what's happening with Tatu!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear

Old 11-03-2004, 01:18   #7
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena410
will this be instead of the virtual world tour or a part of it? cause the best hits thing is sheduled on the same day...
It's the same thing, Manski has always said that they would air a final show on the 14th if the album was not released that day.

[deleted to avoid unnecessary debate]

Edit: I wanted to add that the teaser "What exactly will happen to t.A.T.u. group? What will they do? Will they record new album? Will they stay the due?..." was written by tatu.fatal themselves. STS site doesn't say anything about the episode except its title.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 11-03-2004 at 02:44.

Old 11-03-2004, 02:34   #8
no....

haku, epilogue and afterword are pretty basically the same thing...................

hrmm, so we have no clue about this Show is really going to be about.... but i guess epilogue's are a bit more.... FINAL

Old 11-03-2004, 02:52   #9
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by thegurgi
haku, epilogue and afterword are pretty basically the same thing
"послесловие" does litterally mean "afterword" and after checking further it seems that Russian use the same word for "afterword" and "epilog" so let's pretend i said nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-03-2004, 04:52   #10
no....

OK Haku... hehe, if you didn't notice, i contradicted myself in my own post. i meant not to start anything, you didn't need to delete it.

i guess it's fruitless now... we haven't a clue what's going on at all! :: but, then again :: did we ever?

Old 14-03-2004, 17:45   #11
Primetime Anchor

[Epilogue] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 14.03.04. [aka Ep. 14]

t.A.T.u. in Podnebesnaya – Epilogue

We are to watch one of the most delightful episodes of the project: lots of clips from their concerts will help to dive in the atmosphere of grand success and national pride – many love t.A.T.u. just because these young ladies gave many Russians the possibility to experience again this already forgotten feeling …

Vitaly Mansky commented this episode:
“This is the enigma of t.A.T.u. – they are able to put everything upside down. As a result, everything that was supposed to serve as a prologue, a fairy-tale of conquering the world with their first album, finally turned into an epilogue, because there was not a single new word said by anyone. The new album, in the format that was expected, didn’t happen at all, that’s why, here in epilogue, we remind about the joy of the success of our co-citizens on the world stage. They sold SEVEN MILLIONS copies of their discs! They received 15 platinum and 20 gold discs in different countries, including those countries where no Russian artists have been known before.”

A presentation of the compilation Podnebesnaya CD took place on March, 11. One t.A.T.u. track, one Ivan Demyan’s track and 10 tracks of new, absolutely unknown artists appeared on that CD. Those 10 artists are the winners, that will score success and acknowledgement. Thousands of people sent their work to Podnebesnaya during the past months, but only those 10 lucky ones managed to win the attention of the leaders of Neformat. A few personalities were spotted at the presentation: Arthur Gasparyan, Edward Limonov, Vitaly Mansky, Ilya Legostaev and Ivan Denyan … all, except t.A.T.u.

The day after, Vitaly shared with us his experience from his first and the only one visit to Podnebesnaya, not as a director but as a guest:

“I heard this album on a CD and it produced a better impression on me this time, than yesterday when I, a sort of heard it together with another invited guests. This new creation of Neformat has not even a one-hundredth part of the chance to get the same success as the first t.A.T.u. album in the world”.

Well now, it looks like an end. The project came to its final. Is it really so?

Mansky: “ I would finish it with the following phrase: If to speak about the future of the former t.A.T.u. artists, I’d still believe that all thinkable versions are possible – from the fact that in a month they’ll return to the Neformat’s nest, and to the fact that they left for a cloister or Mars, as well as some other producer may take them under his wings. So, they'll sing that first album again. The second album won’t happen anyway. Ever. Thinking of the second album, we don’t speak about some dummy blank disc with a bunch of songs. Instead, we speak about another success! Without Shapovalov, they won’t be able to repeat such a success. It’s pointless for another producer to put something into them … Those t.A.T.u. have grown up now. Of course, a one can think of something new, but where is the point to create something new for “somebody else’s children”.

Extra episodes of Podnebesnaya. Are they possible?

Mansky: “Yes, they are possible. It’s necessary to somehow cross all “t’s” in a way as the life itself will show. That’s why if the girls sue Shapovalov and will try to take the label from him, I think it’s possible that it will be shot on cameras and shown. The project needs some final dot.”

Translation: TatySite.net Team
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 14-03-2004, 18:12   #12
Участник

Thanks for the preview forre.
Quote:
The second album won’t happen anyway. Ever.
I think Mansky has gone mad now.

Old 14-03-2004, 18:13   #13
iMod

Thanks for the translation forre

It sounds like the end alright... But Mansky is wrong when he says it would be pointless for another producer to take the girls, they have talent and potential, they just need a good management team. They can still have a lot of success and generate a lot of money, and that's why i can see a lot of producers being interested in taking them.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-03-2004, 18:15   #14
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
Quote:
Mansky: “ I would finish it with the following phrase: If to speak about the future of the former t.A.T.u. artists, I’d still believe that all thinkable versions are possible – from the fact that in a month they’ll return to the Neformat’s nest, and to the fact that they left for a cloister or Mars, as well as some other producer may take them under his wings. So, they'll sing that first album again. The second album won’t happen anyway. Ever. Thinking of the second album, we don’t speak about some dummy blank disc with a bunch of songs. Instead, we speak about another success! Without Shapovalov, they won’t be able to repeat such a success. It’s pointless for another producer to put something into them … Those t.A.T.u. have grown up now. Of course, a one can think of something new, but where is the point to create something new for “somebody else’s children”.
very interesting paragraph...makes one to really think about the future...and makes me confused...again...

btw, tnx for the translation, forre
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.

Old 14-03-2004, 18:15   #15
tATu - Fan

Re: [Epilogue] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 14.03.04. [aka Ep. 14]

Thank You forre for the translation.

Quote:
... That’s why if the girls sue Shapovalov and will try to take the label from him, I think it’s possible that it will be shot on cameras and shown....
Ivan might regret the day he hired Mansky, 'cause that quote sounds like Mansky was eager to film the girls cutting Ivan's head and presenting it on a tray.

Old 14-03-2004, 18:18   #16
Primetime Anchor

Hey, ppl! Mansky is hardly any music expert. Wasn't he in the documentary business? It's just his opinion, that's all.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Old 14-03-2004, 21:15   #17
no....

i'm confused....

the show is airing NOW... so why do we have a report?!

oh, i guess it says "we are To watch"... hrmmm,

Old 14-03-2004, 21:17   #18
Primetime Anchor

The insider's report from Artem

The episode consists of the clips from 4 t.A.T.u. gigs from 2003: Bonn, St. Petersburg and 2 from Tokyo. I’d say that the director managed to choose the most spicy and at the same time the most “vivid” shots. This final episode is a pure treasure for fans and I think that it will be spread over the internet very quickly. There we’ll see not quite sober behaviour of the girls and rather chilling statements.

Lena Katina: “Today I understood a very important thing – I’m a total ham and I’d better get out of the show business, not to destroy it. Though, everything is already destroyed to hell. I need to get through my first education and start studying law.”

So we see clips from the live performances and simply from the tours. The clips are backed up with the songs, followed by the titles with the songwriters’ names in this order: Not Gonna Get Us, Prostye Dvizheniya, Malchik Gay, Ne Ver, Ne Boisya, Show Me Love, Klouny, 30 Minutes, Stars and ATTSS.

The biggest part of the performances shown is taken from Bonn. More than half of the material has been already aired but the rest is worth to be seen.

At the end we see the script: “Today, group t.A.T.u. stopped their performances and the recording of their second album. Old songs remain with us.”

Further, there’s a video to the song “I will” (Zashishatsya Ochkami).

Source: Artem (http://www.tatulife.kulichki.net/)

Thanks to him!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Last edited by forre; 15-03-2004 at 00:58.

Old 14-03-2004, 21:29   #19
iMod

Thanks for the report Artem and forre for translating.

Yep, this is the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-03-2004, 21:39   #20
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
Quote:
“Today, group t.A.T.u. stopped their performances and the recording of their second album. Old songs remain with us.”
damn, that sounds like they died

tnx Artem and forre.
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.