Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

[The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13]

Old 28-02-2004, 23:34   #41
iMod

So, if i understand correctly, we're going to have an album partially sung by Y&L and by other people too (lookalikes or whatever)... Huh... Definitely different LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 28-02-2004, 23:35   #42
pie crust

Quote:
Was it QueenBee?
Hehe.. Now you'll see me.. Surprise surprise!

I'm kinda confused now.. Is Tatu over and this album is the last we'll hear from them (as a memory of all the.. memories)? Why did they show old clips? To show us exactly those memories and what we should remember? And why did Ivan say "I am not Tatu"? To prove how free they are, or just to joke?

Life is SO great.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 28-02-2004, 23:38   #43
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
You are welcome, everyone *oh... so many roses... but where am I supposed to sleep tonight?*

transcend, yes 'spokoen/spokoyna kak udav'. It's the common saying here sometimes it's elephant instead of the boa tho...

staringelf, I don't know the answer on this one. The only thing that changed for me after this episode is that I got some doubts about Ivan's intentions. I was 100% sure before he won't let girls go easily. Now I think he's ok with this idea. I won't be even surprise if he lets them to use the name TATU with another producer. But may be he won't I don't know. Can't say this episode cleared the things much.

Old 28-02-2004, 23:47   #44
Участник

Thank you very much for your report, sunny poison!

What about the forbidden 17 seconds? Were they the part of the "Zaschischaysa ochkami" clip?

Old 28-02-2004, 23:48   #45
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
So, if i understand correctly, we're going to have an album partially sung by Y&L and by other people too (lookalikes or whatever)... Huh... Definitely different LOL

Maybe Ivan used these girls:

http://foto.rambler.ru/public/s/1/s1...280005-web.jpg

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
I don't know. Can't say this episode cleared the things much.
Yeah, as usually nothing is clear.

BTW, I assume the "forbidden" 17 seconds were not shown afterall?

Old 28-02-2004, 23:49   #46
Участник

Wow! Thanks a million, sunny poison!

The show seems to have still left it unclear quite what actually happened during the time Mansky was filming them. Oh, well, I suppose an explanation would have been too much.

The comments the girls made on the sofa are very ambiguous and I expect we'll have lots of furious debates about who they were referring to (each other? Ivan? Mansky? Smash? each other's boyfriends? Vladimir Putin?).

Old 28-02-2004, 23:54   #47
I don't waste my time

Quote:
The comments the girls made on the sofa are very ambiguous and I expect we'll have lots of furious debates about who they were referring to (each other? Ivan? Mansky? Smash? each other's boyfriends? Vladimir Putin?).
Oh, I don't even care anymore. It's always the same vague stuff... It's pointless. It's so predictable: somebody's gonna say "of course they're referring to Ivan" while someone says "They were referring to each other! Open your minds, people!"

Old 28-02-2004, 23:55   #48
Участник

So, no one actually paid any attention to the fact that the group might be falling apart?! What about what Mansky said in the KP interview on Friday? He said that if the new album won't be released, then they will show Tatu's "virtual tour" with old songs, and it'll mean that Tatu is no longer around.

In this episode they said that they will show the "virtual tour" on the 14th of March!!

Any thoughts on this?

Old 28-02-2004, 23:58   #49
Don't dream it, be it!

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison

transcend, yes 'spokoen/spokoyna kak udav'. It's the common saying here sometimes it's elephant instead of the boa tho...

Ok, so that pretty much kills my outlandish theory stone dead, but it's an interesting little anecdote anyway. So, I was talking to my friend about tATu tonight on the phone, and he tells me that he's been watching the French film "Celine et Julie vont en bateau", which is his favourite film of all time (it was made in 1974 by Jacques Rivette and is quite famous, but I've never seen it myself). It's about these two girls who are uncannily similar to Yulia and Lena both in looks and personality, and my friend told me that he was watching this film again and he thought THIS IS TATU!!! because the film is about the elaboration of the relationship between the two girls - they may be sisters, they may be friends, they may be lovers...

And then my friend said that it was funny that I mentioned Lena calling Yulia as calm as a boa, because a feather boa is featured early on in the film, and then there are puns throughout the film on boa (as in feather boa - a fashion accessory) and on boa (as in snake). It's an amusing coincidence, no?...Or maybe not .

And sunny poison, where will you be sleeping tonight? With the angels, as usual, I expect .

Old 28-02-2004, 23:58   #50
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Any thoughts on this?
Well, I didn't expect anything else.

Old 28-02-2004, 23:59   #51
ex-sunnich

well... I don't know if those 17 seconds were planed to be shown at all. Mansky said he was going to show just some scenes Ivan didn't want him to, right? And who said they should be in that video and not during the episode itself?
Well... that hat Ivan had on.. was so gayish... may be it was something he didn't want us to see

I don't think it was the 'boob' scene that was supposed to shock us. I don't think we were supposed to be shocked at all... well... I wasn't anyway.

Old 29-02-2004, 00:03   #52
Don't dream it, be it!

In what context was the boob scene shown, sunny? Can you describe it more thoroughly? Was it while Lena was at/on the metro? I'm just curious.

Old 29-02-2004, 00:05   #53
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Can you describe it more thoroughly?
I'm just curious
Sure. Just curious

Well, of course it can't be the boob scene or the gayish hat What's so forbidden and shocking about that?...

Old 29-02-2004, 00:07   #54
iMod

Well, what Manski said is quite clear, the images from Anatomy who are shown during Zaschischatsya Ochkami are the images Ivan forbidden from Anatomy.
Now, i don't know if the subway scene was supposed to be in Anatomy... It may be some other images shown during this clip.

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
So, no one actually paid any attention to the fact that the group might be falling apart?! What about what Mansky said in the KP interview on Friday?
I did in one of my posts. For me it's the end of Tatu as we know it. I don't know what that means exactly though LOL But an album with various artists? It's already not Tatu!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 29-02-2004 at 00:15.

Old 29-02-2004, 00:07   #55
pie crust

Get real. Ivan loves Mansky and wears a gay hat while not wanting anyone to know he is in love with a man! (He didn't want the gay hat to be shown - it was the forbidden material) He made Tatu because he had second thoughts about his sexuality, and when he met Mansky he thought "Fcuk it! I might aswell admit the whole thing to myself". But then he gets nervous, and starts talking about "No future", 'cause he can't live while being gay. And then, at the end of the show he says "I AM NOT TATU" because Tatu represent homosexuality and he is screaming and yelling that he is not a homosexual. He is denying himself! Jeez, was that so hard to figure out?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 29-02-2004, 00:08   #56
Don't dream it, be it!

Yeah, that's right, staring elf,...just curious. I don't know what you could be suggesting!

And I LMAO at Ivan in the gayish hat...One of my favourite outlandish theories...Ivan is really a malchik gay!

Old 29-02-2004, 00:09   #57
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
Get real. Ivan loves Mansky and wears a gay hat while not wanting anyone to know he is in love with a man! (He didn't want the gay hat to be shown - it was the forbidden material) He made Tatu because he had second thoughts about his sexuality, and when he met Mansky he thought "Fcuk it! I might aswell admit the whole thing to myself". But then he gets nervous, and starts talking about "No future", 'cause he can't live while being gay. And then, at the end of the show he says "I AM NOT TATU" because Tatu represent homosexuality and he is screaming and yelling that he is not a homosexual. He is denying himself! Jeez, was that so hard to figure out?
Great theory! (Well, I wouldn't be surprised )

Old 29-02-2004, 00:12   #58
Don't dream it, be it!

...ah, whatever the future may bring, tATu has been a laugh on the whole, hasn't it? There've been good times...there've been bad times...(launches into My Way).

Old 29-02-2004, 00:16   #59
ex-sunnich

at queenie's theory

ok. the boob scene. The whole video consisted of the scenes from RS, anatomy, interviews and so on. Nothing shocking there was. The metro filming... I don't think it was made for Anatomy. More likely they filmed it just for the video. And lol not. lena wasn't showing her boobs in metro . She's not THAT crazy. They were standing in some room, few ppl were around and then she just turned to the camera and pulled her t-shirt up hell knows what for

Old 29-02-2004, 00:17   #60
Участник

Why was the hat gayish, sunny poison? (God, the inane questions we ask you).