Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

[The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13]

Old 28-02-2004, 22:21   #21
pie crust

Mossopp, I really don't know why it doesn't work. I uploaded the song to my Geocities account, try if it works.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 28-02-2004, 22:21   #22
Don't dream it, be it!

No, sorry, Mossopp. Usually I have terrible problems downloading songs but I got this really quickly...can't anybody help Mossopp?

Ah, Queen Bee has graciously come to the rescue.

And thanks to Kate and Artem .

Old 28-02-2004, 22:25   #23
about:blank

All in work. I don't know what is the problem at your internet provider.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Я спрашиваю не то, что интересно для меня. Вопрос может быть глупым.
Я отвечаю не так как считаю сам. Ответ может быть ложью.
Я говорю лишь то, что считаю нужным сказать. Если не указано обратное.

Old 28-02-2004, 22:26   #24
pie crust

transcend, aaw.. for you

I wonder why the girls were shown on the metro.. Maybe it's to show that they are regular people? You know.. like normal people you meet on the train. But that kinda makes it sound like it's the end of Tatu.. like we'll forget them.. and won't even look twice if we see them on the subway (although it kinda depends on what the other people did in the episode)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 28-02-2004, 22:26   #25
Участник

Thanks for the report, the song and the lyrics katbeidar.
I like this song.

Old 28-02-2004, 22:35   #26
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
I wonder why the girls were shown on the metro..
Yeah, and Manski said that this clip was done without Ivan knowing about it and that he may react badly to it. Why would Ivan react badly to that? Strange.
And yeah, if they are planning to show a retrospective on the 14th, it means the band's over. At least that's what Manski said.
It doesn't necessarily mean that Y&L are over, but the band Tatu as we knew it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 28-02-2004, 22:35   #27
Don't dream it, be it!

I think this song's got potential. It's as catchy as crap and I think it'll be a smash in Russia. Yes, the instrumentation and production need to be worked up.

Like QueenBee, I think the idea of them being in the metro is to show that they're in solidarity with ordinary Russians. It's a pretty populist gesture.

Oh, and subsequent to a conversation with my best friend tonight (he's a film scholar) I have come up with "Outlandish tATu theory no. 389", if anybody's interested. But first I need to know whether to call somebody as "calm as a boa" is a common expression in Russian.

Old 28-02-2004, 22:36   #28
the silent one

Send a message via ICQ to mir Send a message via MSN to mir
trouble downloading?

try downloading here:

ftp://213.10.160.46:21

have fun!

mir
~~~~~~~~~~~
m.a.y.b.e. co-founder

m.a.y.b.e. - Members Against You Being Evaluated

Old 28-02-2004, 22:40   #29
Участник

I don't think you will see Lena nude, ever! If shirt off, she's covered with something.

Old 28-02-2004, 22:40   #30
tATu - Fan

Thanks to Artem and katbeidar for the report and its translation, and the song and its lyrics.

Old 28-02-2004, 22:41   #31
Участник

Artem and katbeidar, thank you very much!

I like their voices a lot, I like the melody of the vocal (as itsme22 said) - and the lyrics are superb as usual.

It's really great to hear yet another new, very promising song!

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 28-02-2004 at 22:55.

Old 28-02-2004, 22:42   #32
Участник

hi

Great song! I don't think Tatu is finished. They still have a lot of potential!

Old 28-02-2004, 22:45   #33
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
Mossopp, I really don't know why it doesn't work. I uploaded the song to my Geocities account, try if it works.
Thank you very, very much.

I really like this song. After all the other demos turned out to be very boring and disappointing IMO, it's great to finally hear a new upbeat tATu track that actually has a tune!
I have actually heard this one before - the girls were rehearsing it on the 'Liquid News' report last week.
This is very promising. I am now fervently praying that the girls don't split and we get to hear this new album afterall.
*crosses fingers*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 28-02-2004, 22:51   #34
Administrator

Offtop:
Все личеры тут как тут.

Old 28-02-2004, 23:13   #35
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Ok. Here we go. My last report.

Subtitle: 12 previous episodes TATU unseccsessfully tried to record their new album. This is the 13th episode.

Ivan sits in some wierd hat and talks about eternity. And how every human cares about it. Blah blah blah...

Subtitle: TATU in Podnebesnaya: the beginning and the end. [most of the text slowly melts leaving 'the beginning' alone]

31st of December. New Year party in Podnebesnaya. Everyone has fun. Yulia and Lena wear beautiful dresses. Everyone smiles, dances, drinks and watches fireworks. Yulia and Lena sit hugging each other. Later they hug Ivan who has a huge bottle of shampaign in his hands.
Mansky makes a tost: I wish you to record the new album this year, and hope it'll be the coolest album in music history. Wish u health, wealth... blah blah blah... and never be separated from each other.
Yulia: *laughing* We've met already. And guess we are stuck with each other.

Subtitle: on the 1st of January the recording of new album should begin. At this New Years night nobody could doubt TATU's great future.

Yulia: Well... the recording is a complicated proccess. U can't say how much it will take. You can finish it in 2 weeks in hurry, or work abit more and make something useful... But if we concentrate enough, I think we can finish it it in time.

Subtitle: on the 13th of January the recording began.

They are working on some new song. It's an up-beat one. Something like 'Ti soglasna' ['you are ready' or 'you agree to']
Yulia sings her part in half-screaming manner. Then it's Lena's turn to do some screaming. She says she can't, she doesn't know how. Ivan says her to learn how to do that. She does and quite well. Then she tries to do it in some very low voice

Then girls sit on the sofa and say that they have a very close relationship, much closer than one can imagine. Tho I'm not sure who's relationship it was. More likely they meant them' and Ivan.

Back to recording. Ivan asks Yulia to sing her part once again but this time in the rap manner. She does. The result sounds quite energetic. I actually loved it. Hope Hare uploads the thing soon.

Some journalist talking to Ivan. He asks him if he wanted to stay in the history. Ivan talks a lot, thinks alot but main idea is: 'i don't have any goals in this life'.

Yulia is sitting on the sofa and talks about her throat. It obviously hurts but she founds the whole situation somewhat funny.

Shap continues talking to the journalist. This time about religion. he says that religion is the derivative of fear. That every religion is based on humans fear of death... blah blah blah again

Then Yulia, lena, Ivan and others are shown in Podnebesnaya. Mansky brings the huge pack of letters. [They got more than 33 000 by that time - the subtitle says]. Everyone begins to read and discuss. The ones they liked or found funny, they'd read aloud. Yulia finds the song she thinks is cool... Ivan is like 'yeah, I saw it... it's a good one'.

Subtitle: 17th January the Reality Show on STS channel began.

Again Yulia, Lena and Co all together in Podnebesnaya. Thinking about guests to invite. Girls write Smash in the list... then Yulia adds Brigada. But hat's all. Then Yulia tries to convince everyone that inviting guests would be plain boring and way too artificial, so they better just tell ppl the hours they are working on the album, and at any other time everyone is welcomed. Yulia wants real parties there.

Subtitle: an the end of January no songs were ready still.

Again some work in the studio is going on. Ivan suggests to record some 'slow song'.

Lena says she wants to sing low, coz she has low voice.
Yulia tries to record but fails. She says she has bad throat. Ivan says 'nevermind. sing as you can'. She does. Ivan says that the day before her voice was much better. Yulia agrees saying the reason was all the screaming she did the previous day. And that after she screams there's no way she can do any recording next day. Ivan says she better rests till tomorrow. Once again Yulia doesn't argue giving the headphones to Lena, who also does some recording. The song is called 'Zaschischatsa ochkami'.

Sibtitle: In the beginning of February the soloists of TATU left Ivan Shapovalov. Ivan got the idea to record another album 'Podnebesnaya without TATU' [workers taking posters with RS advertisment from the streets are shown]

Subtitle: The ending.

Ivan says that the 'Podnebesnaya' album is recordered and has 12 tracks of different authors there.

Journalist asks him if those are sang by everyone but not TATU. Ivan says that it was sang by everyone *and* TATU.

Then Ivan is asked about the future of TATU and if he was planning to find other girls instead of Yulia and Lena.

Ivan says that it's a bullshit. It's Mansky who needs some action to go on in Podnebesnaya that's why he organizes those castings. Ivan doesn't really need them.

Journalist asks Ivan about the difficult situation the project was in.

Ivan: The situation isn't any difficult. What's difficult? I give them 100% freedom. They can do what they want. They can work with me or any other producer. lots of varints exists. *thinks a bit* 6 at least as I see now.

Journalist laughs saying Ivan is an interesting type that seems not to care about what happens. Ivan says everything that happens is ok with him.

Ivan Demyan is singing some song for Podnebesnaya album.

Journalist contunies talking to Ivan. he asks something about lesbianism and Ivan asks him what did he mean by the word 'leasbian'. Journalist thinks a bit and then says it's when 2 girls show they have deeper relationship than just friendship. Ivan laughs and says: 'Oh... So... The one who's full with love for all the mankind must be bisexual then'.

Mansky: Vanya, you'll have to pay for everything one day *changing to joking mood* I imagine u standing near the heavens door and pleading 'Hey! I'm the guy who founded TATU! Pleeeeaaase, let me in' *everyone laughing hard* won't work, I'm afraid.

Mansky: Vanya doesn't care about the future. He lives in 'today'. Tomorrow just doesn't exists for him.

Then some ppl from Podnebesnaya talk about Ivan. They mostly say that he's a great type and not as stupid as he can seem. So girl (one of those Yulia-look-alikes) says she'd marry him, coz he's so kind, smart and sensitive.

Another girl (one to take part in Podenebesnaya album) says he's the one you can depend on and that he has computer in his head or it seems so. She said he was using them (everyone in Podnebesnaya) of course but they were using him as well. She also said Ivan has lots of patience and that she writes and gives him her song for a long already. And he's the only producer who'll always listen and give her the hope she'll do something worthy one day.

Ivan is asked about the future of RS. He thinks as long as he usually does and than smiles and says he's not gonna tell. 'The idea is the smae - keep filming ME and then we'll see' *laughs*

2 girls from look-alike contest dance ith studio, later Ivan joins one of them. They all seem to have fun.

Mansky is all alone in front of the camera. he says that the show is over. That on the 14th of March we'll see TATU's old hits or something. That some extra-epidodes can appear on STS channel if something important happens and now we couls see the video on the newest TATU's song.

Pam pam pam... "Zaschischaysa ochkami' is on. The video was made from Podnebesnaya footage, old footage from USA and filming made in metro (with Lena there) and some bus (Yulia) . Yeah, Lena showed some boobs (the picture was blurred in right places) and the last scene was Yulia standing in some yard looking like a usual kid of the streets (or it seemed so for me)

Latest scene of RS - Ivan says: I AM NOT TATU.

Amen.

Sorry, I was kinda in hurry typing the thing. So may be I'll edit it later. May be not If have any questions, just ask.

Old 28-02-2004, 23:17   #36
iMod

Thank you so much sunny poison

You have been a huge help for us all here, many thanks. <-- you covered with roses
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 28-02-2004, 23:20   #37
tATu - Fan

sunny poison,
Thanks a lot for your report!

Last edited by Rob; 28-02-2004 at 23:26.

Old 28-02-2004, 23:21   #38
pie crust

Sunny Poison, GREAT! Thank you so much girl.. Without you we'd be nowhere.. So.. I give you alot of roses.. more than you could imagine.. so that they don't even fit in your house! Yes, yes. <-You

Quote:
Latest scene of RS - Ivan says: I AM NOT TATU.
Haha! How can you NOT love him?

Everything is fine
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 28-02-2004, 23:25   #39
Don't dream it, be it!

Thanks, sunny poison. So, can you tell me whether it's common in Russia to call somebody as calm as a boa?

Old 28-02-2004, 23:30   #40
I don't waste my time

Quote:
So girl (one of those Yulia-look-alikes) says she'd marry him, coz he's so kind, smart and sensitive.
Was it QueenBee?

Quote:
Yeah, Lena showed some boobs

Thanks so much for the report, sunny poison!

So, all of this was a huge PR stunt or it's all over (t.A.T.u. as we know them, at least)? I'd go for the 2nd option. Unless Ivan said "I AM NOT TATU" maybe meaning he is nice and modest enough to give the girls their band name?