Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 22-02-2004, 05:11   #41
pie crust

Wow Denial seems to be flying on clouds..
I'm downloading the song..it's taking ages! Lol. *Hugs Hare as a thanks for the file*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 22-02-2004, 05:23   #42
we shout

For Febrika ..

Quote:
Big part of the episode was devoted to MTV Asia awards. They couldn't decide what to do. Bobza said they changed decision 5 times. First girls recordered some video to sent to Singapour as noone was going to fly there. Both Yulia and Lena were on the tape. But MTV guys refused to take it. So someone had to go. Yulia said she wasn't going to spend 20 hours in the plane just to spend few hours there and then go back. Later lena was shown preparing to leave... and Yulia was lying in her bed saying she felt pity for poor kid Lena who had to go. That Lena is always like that... that she won't argue or something. And that Yulia thought it was useless to go there in such mood. She said she was sure Lena will be crying in the plane... or may be she even cried at the moment. Coz it was a holiday and she wanted to spend it with her family or bf... and that it was wrong to mock at tem this way. hile Lena was there at the ceremony, Yulia was cutting Pasha's nails and he seemed to absolutely ignore her. LoL

Then Lena was shown in the airport... quite sad... she said she was too kind. And that they (she was talking to Bobza but meant whole TATU camp i think) ruined her life. It was in a half-joking way but still... Then Bobza said they didn't know what to do. And that first both girls said they were not going... then Yulia's mom called and said they were going... then after the car was sent to them she called again and said it was a final decision that they are not going.
I definitely could understand this situation very much ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 22-02-2004, 05:40   #43
iMod

Well, i don't really see what's funny here...

Yulia is acting like a total diva and she's mocking Lena, and Lena is realizing that she's being used by the others but she's too nice to say no.
The comment Yulia does about Lena crying in the plane is really disturbing, and Lena seems to really be sad because she wanted to be with her family and boyfriend on that holiday instead of being alone on the other side of the planet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 22-02-2004, 05:46   #44
pie crust

Yeah.. To Yulia: I agree with Haku, Yulia is acting like a total diva and it looks like she doesn't even care about Lena's feelings. She even makes fun of the fact that Lena will be crying on the plane.. What kind of a friend is she? She doesn't seem to give a sh*t about us because she doesn't want to "waste" time on an airplane, see her fans who have been waiting, and go back quickly.

I still think they're a couple and that they have sex three times a day.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 06:12   #45
we shout

Quote:
Well, i don't really see what's funny here...
Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
[b]Yeah.. To Yulia: I agree with Haku, Yulia is acting like a total diva and it looks like she doesn't even care about Lena's feelings. She even makes fun of the fact that Lena will be crying on the plane.. What kind of a friend is she? She doesn't seem to give a sh*t about us because she doesn't want to "waste" time on an airplane, see her fans who have been waiting, and go back quickly.
huh? LoL ..well I'm sorry .. but ..diva? LoL .. okay.. sorry .. well .. but .. they are TATU .. they suppose to be like that.. what you expect them to be like ? Roxette? Lol

Remember, Mi TATU! Mi TATU! ... and Yulia is very much real and modest than I've ever thought. I guess they always meant what they said. I won't comment on Lena .. it wont be pleasant .. beside I love her too...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 22-02-2004, 06:19   #46
pie crust

denial, huh? In that case.. I don't think I wanna be a Tatu fan if they are supposed to ignore their fans because they don't want to "waste their time". It was fun before, the girls seemed to be loving their fans, but they never gave a crap about the interviewers.. but they seemed to really enjoy being with their fans and signing t-shirts and giving out autographs. Now.. Yulia wants to stay with Pasha cutting his nails instead of visiting her fans and the Mtv Asia Awards. Lena really wanted to stay too, but she went because she knew the fans really wanted to see them. We got the report on the awards, and people were sad that Yulia didn't attend. Some were even worried that she was sick again, but no, she was at home cutting Pasha's nails because she didn't want to waste time in the airplane.

I got the song now, and I honestly thought it would really suck but I like it quite alot. I'm really worried there won't be no album though. Lena sings great but what I've heard from Yulia before she didn't seem okay. The girls don't even want to do this it seems, and Ivan comes up with the strangest ideas. Exchange the girls for other girls who are supposed to play Tatu? I donno. I don't think this seems fake anymore. Before when there were scandals and such, I would think that Tatu camp were sitting somewhere laughing their asses off at us for believing such stupid things but now the situation seems serious.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 06:23   #47
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
they are TATU
They are no longer Tatu, they broke the contract, remember?

Quote:
Yulia is very much real and modest
Modest?!? What are you talking about! Yulia is extremely arrogant! LOL
All she had to do was sit her ass in a plane and go see some of her fans, but no! That's beneath her! She doesn't want to waste her precious time on the fans, cutting Pasha's nails is much more important...

Quote:
I won't comment on Lena .. it wont be pleasant
Go on! What do you have to say against her? You also think she's weak? She should have done like Yulia? Said "fuck you" to the fans, didn't go to Singapore and stayed home to cut someone's nails?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by haku; 22-02-2004 at 06:30.

Old 22-02-2004, 06:59   #48
no....

Quote:
They are no longer Tatu, they broke the contract, remember?
when exactly did they do that? they asked to be released from it, but did they actually get what they asked for. I think we would have heard something like that.

Ewa, don't worry i have good news just for you

Old 22-02-2004, 07:08   #49
Участник

QueenBee, totally agree with you and haku. The fans have been voting for Tatu, not taking notice what time of night or day it was, they voted for the band they loved not because they enjoyed clicking the "vote" button again and again, but because they love Tatu. And Julia just turned her back on the fans, and said "Oh, sorry, the flight's too long". What a rude person she is. I am disgusted.

Old 22-02-2004, 07:08   #50
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Quote:

I still think they're a couple and that they have sex three times a day.
OMG LMAO. QueenBee, you crack me the hell up.

Seriously though, I agree with QueenBee and haku. That was so rude of Yulia to just sit at home like that and freaken make fun of Lena! I mean hellloooo she better be glad Lena keeps to her commitments or else they may have even more pissed off fans. If Yulia was any kind of friend she would've hopped on that plane right beside Lena and gone to do her job. Right now I must say that I am not impressed with Miss Volkova's actions.
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)

Old 22-02-2004, 07:19   #51
Участник

hey

I think Yulia and Lena are dealing with a lot of pressure right now, more so than most teens. They are approaching 20 and becoming adults. It's scary!!! 2 yrs. ago, when I was 19 I was petrified! Everyone also refers to them as being adults but they might not feel like adults yet. On top of that, they have to deal with stardom and having little privacy.

They should be grateful to fans and I think that Lena is . It would be nice to see them at more award shows. They have to wake up though and take advantage of all the oporutnity that they have in order to stay on top. I mean, when is this opportunity going to come along for them again?

I understand that they have not had the most normal teenage life but they do owe the money they make to their fans and should appear in the spotlight. But then again, they were dedicating so much time to this show and were planning to dedicate a lot of time to the process of recording a new album!

On another note, maybe Valentine's day is really important to Yulia and she wants to have a few normal days a month where she can have a somewhat normal life. I mean, would you really want to go on a flight (how many hours 8-12) to a country for a few hours and then come back on Valentine's day!!!!!? Sure, she could have taken Pasha but maybe she wasn't feeling well. Last time she went to Japan, she got a fever!!! Now, that's got to suck! Ofcourse, this time it was Singapore.

The recording process might also feel more clausterphobic this time around. I mean, there last album was probably more exciting, because it was there first album!!! This time around, it might be more work because they have to come up with an album that will be able to compete with their first one! They also have to do it live!!!! That's probably way more stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dollparts3000; 22-02-2004 at 07:26.

Old 22-02-2004, 07:23   #52
no....

i agree it was wrong of Yulia to do that, but as for her making fun of Lena, well... even with your closest friends, sometimes you just know them so well it's easy to take a punch or too, and that was a prime example. I've done it myself, so i dunno if i'm that upset.

I voted for them, and i think she should have gone.
:: slaps Yulia's hand with a ruler ::

Old 22-02-2004, 07:29   #53
pie crust

Oooh I completely forgot it was Valentine's Day that day! Well, I could understand that Yulia would want to stay with her boyfriend on Valentine's Day because she wants to spend it with him. But it seems like that wasn't the case, but that she didn't want to go because she didn't want to waste time on an airplane. If she would just have said "I want to be with my boyfriend, it's Valentine's" then I understand... but she didn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 07:34   #54
Участник

QueenBee, Lena had plans with her boyfriend, family and friends as well, she still went to Singapore, didn't she?

Old 22-02-2004, 07:35   #55
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Yulia was cutting Pasha's nails and he seemed to absolutely ignore her
LMAO!!! for some wierd reason that's HILARIOUS...wot a thing to do

Y are they making such a task out of going to recieve an award...they should be happy/grateful that they are still WINNING awards for a 2 year old cd and that ppl still remember them!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Old 22-02-2004, 07:37   #56
pie crust

katbeidar, yeah, and as I said, I really think it's great that she did that because it shows how much she cares for her fans. But if she would have said she wants to stay with her family etc. then I would have understood that. Uh.. what are you implying? I think Lena is the good one here
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 07:43   #57
iMod

Well said katbeidar and dare2dream28

Quote:
If she would just have said "I want to be with my boyfriend, it's Valentine's" then I understand... but she didn't.
Exactly. I remember last week when people reported that Yulia was not in Singapore, some people got woried and said "I hope the poor girl is not seriously ill again, she wouldn't miss such an event without a good reason".

When we had that article saying that Yulia stayed in Moscow to spend Valentine's day with Pasha, some people were like "That's bullshit! Yulia cares too much about her fans to do that!" Yeah right!

And like QueenBee said, it would have been ok in that case, but it's not even that! She just couldn't be bothered, the flight was too long and she preferred staying in Moscow doing basically nothing.

And about them being stressed by the recording! Hello? They haven't set foot in Podnebesnaya for 3 weeks!

During that time, Lena found the time to look for an apartment and buy one, and she also went to Singapore (even though she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend too)!

What did Yulia do? She cut Pasha's nails.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2004, 08:50   #58
BiAtch

Send a message via AIM to showMElove2
As much as I hate to "bash" Yulia, I find it hardly undavoidable at this point. I know that they are going through some changes professionally but I feel that the obligation to their fans is still there, and I think Lena has grasped this concept, while Yulia has not. In her acceptance speech, Lena made sure to thank the fans for their support which Im sure is the reason she showed up. I think that Lena has been made to go solo once to many times (for one reason or another) and at this time when things seems to be falling apart, Y&L should be sticking together. So if Lena did not stay at home with her family and boyfriend, neither should Yulia. Instead of staying home predicting that Lena was crying she should have been on that plane with her! Some people might see this as a weakness on Lena's part, but I admire her for giving in and going when she clearly didn't want to, shows her maturity. I always admired Yulia's feistiness when it was directed towards others who were negative about the duo but now it just shows lack of respect. Makes me wonder if there will be a future for Y&L or just L without the Y. I guess I'll stayed tuned as the drama continues but if the RS show ends, will there still be news about the girls

Old 22-02-2004, 08:52   #59
we shout

Quote:
I got the song now, and I honestly thought it would really suck but I like it quite alot. I'm really worried there won't be no album though.
I understand that .. yeah ..thats from the same producer of song Malchik Gei .. . as mush as he tried to look as normal as human .. he can't help it .. can't he .. his touch is magic ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 22-02-2004, 09:15   #60
Участник

Thank you for your report, sunny poison!

[I REALLY wanna see these episodes myself, I DO hope someone will be able to upload them soon.]

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
It began with repeating on what happened last weekend. LoL. It was funny how some guy said: 'I warned you girls were upset. U should buy them some nice cars' LoL
They do seem very upset indeed. I wonder what really made them take those legal steps against Ivan in the end. It sounds more and more not just like creative/professional differences, but something on a more personal level as well. They seem hurt and angry, or else there wouldn't be such an impasse.

Quote:
It's not clear what Ivan plans to do. He changes his mind constantly. First he says he's going to leave the songs recordered by Y&L as they are and some Natasha will sing the rest. Then when he talks to BBC reporter, he says he will record the songs himself to show them to Y&L like he always does. he even sang it live. God... that was a awful as usual... V kosmose skvoznyaki... lol. When he was asked what he would do if girls refuse to sing, he said he could record those songs himself and that even that reporter could sing them... doesn't matter who wll if girls refuse. Someone can always do it. He also said the songs were ready... just girls refuse to record them.
Well, it's great the songs are ready, but he does not seem to get the seriousness of the situation, if he expects the girls to just waltz back into the studio and start recording songs like nothing ever happened. Does he not reflect on the situation? Does he just repress the reality of it all?

Him saying he could record the songs himself is hilarious. He sounds a bit like a petulant child here, pouting and coming up with weird "solutions" to the impasse. The idea that he can just replace Yulia and Lena with two other girls shows to me that he is a bit desperate - I mean, he waited long enough with the actual producing/recording of the album, so what's the hurry now? Is it possible that he is under a lot of pressure from Neformat/Universal and does not want to leave the impression that he is at the mercy of Yulia and Lena?

Quote:
So someone had to go. Yulia said she wasn't going to spend 20 hours in the plane just to spend few hours there and then go back. Later lena was shown preparing to leave... and Yulia was lying in her bed saying she felt pity for poor kid Lena who had to go. That Lena is always like that... that she won't argue or something. And that Yulia thought it was useless to go there in such mood. She said she was sure Lena will be crying in the plane... or may be she even cried at the moment.
Oh, does that mean the dni.ru story about them not getting visas was wrong after all?

I would like to see this scene, before I really comment on it. A lot depends on how Yulia said this. Was she sympathetic? Her saying that she felt pity because Lena had to go, seems to imply this. She knows that Lena is sad because she can't spend the holiday with her loved ones, even talks about her crying on the plane. Just reading these words, I get a feeling Yulia might feel some pangs of conscience there for not accompanying Lena, but as I said - I'd have to see it to further comment on this.

Let me just add that I can understand both of their decisions - Yulia's decision not to go - Lena's decision to go (though she probably needed to be emphatically persuaded by those in charge.)

Here's my opinion on the MTV Asia thingie: As much as it's awesome for fans to see them in person at such events like the MTV Asia Awards, shouldn't fans also support and respect their decision not to go in a situation like this? Yulia and Lena are in a tricky, difficult situation right now. The project tATu is NOT going smoothly. It's NOT business as usual. Both of the girls deal with the enormous pressure (and their own frustration) according to their temperaments - Yulia is defiant and forceful, Lena is accommodating and kind. I respect and I can understand both their decisions, and I personally don't blame Yulia for not going to Singapore in this present situation.

Quote:
And that first both girls said they were not going... then Yulia's mom called and said they were going... then after the car was sent to them she called again and said it was a final decision that they are not going.
The respective parents don't seem to make it really easier for the girls.

Quote:
At Mansky's remark that Yulia must be worried now, she said "Volkova is never worried. She's always calm as a boa'.
I love that quote. Yulia is so cool, so in control, and I have the feeling Lena envies that a bit. Reminds me of what she said in Japan last year about Yulia being circumspect and decisive. It's almost like she's saying: And that's why SHE is in Moscow, and I have to sit in this hotel room all by my lonesome self.

Quote:
Yulia's dad was wondering what Ivan could offer to get girls back, but Yulia said no matter what excuses and promises he makes, Lena and her don't want to work with him anymore.
I wish we would learn more about what is really going on inside the girls' minds and how they really assess the situation. Ivan saying the album is ready to be recorded and that it all depends on Lena and Yulia, is only one side of the coin. "Too little, too late, Ivan" - always comes to mind. This won't go away by ignoring it. I'd really like Manski to try and get to the bottom of this from the girls' point of view. Does anybody here really know what made Yulia and Lena take that step, what really led to this impasse?

Quote:
Belochka was played. it was recordered by lena. Not even half as bad as it could be. Everyone said it was going to be a hit and that they had the 1st song for the new album.
That song is simply beautiful. Lena's voice goes straight to the heart, there is so much emotion. Much like my first reaction to Nichya.

Quote:
Ivan said they had 8 already.
8 recorded songs already? Wouldn't that mean most of the album IS in fact recorded? When exactly did that happen, I wonder? Another contradiction, more Ivan-babble, or the truth?

So, where does that leave us? Actually, not really any wiser regarding tATu's future than before. The information we get is confusing, sometimes contradictory. I wish Manski would just hand a camera to Yulia and Lena and let them tell THEIR story. Why doesn't he? I have a feeling things would possibly make a lot more sense if we saw Lena's and Yulia's unedited point of view instead of getting so much from Ivan's side.

We'll see.

xena225