Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 21-02-2004, 13:31   #1
iMod

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

There is a small teaser on the Podnebesnaya home page, apparently tonight's episode should be about the MTV Asia Awards, and also it seems that Ivan may be considering Katya Netchaeva to be a part of a "new Tatu".
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 21-02-2004, 20:56   #2
Сумасшёдшая!!! !!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Debz Send a message via MSN to Mad Debz Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Debz
New Tatu? Replacing Yulia and Lena? Like that wont work.

MD
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mad Debz || Taty Mad
w.A.S t.A.T.y || Club Member || "Wait and see, that's me! Pffft!"

Old 21-02-2004, 21:42   #3
I don't waste my time

Maybe they can replace Y&L with these ones:

http://foto.rambler.ru/users/s1ammc/Tatu/01280005/

Old 21-02-2004, 21:43   #4
Участник

On the Official Podnebesnaya Website it said that Katya Nechaeva was singing Julia's part in NVNBNP !

Old 21-02-2004, 21:48   #5
I don't waste my time

What? But hadn't that song already been recorded with Yulia and Lena's voices before?! What's the thing with Katya singing it now, I don't get it?

Old 21-02-2004, 21:50   #6
no....

Quote:
On the Official Podnebesnaya Website it said that Katya Nechaeva was singing Julia's part in NVNBNP!!!
i don't believe that for a second.... nope

I wonder what the Podnebsnaya's website is up too....

Old 21-02-2004, 22:06   #7
I don't waste my time

Quote:
But it's hard to be a boy, when you are a girl,
Hard to be a girl, when you are a boy
Oh... maybe I'll be a squirrel
Oh... maybe you'll be a bunny
Or maybe someone wrote crappy lyrics...

Quote:
Lena took the flight to Singapore all alone (aka without Julia) for 20 hours although she had plans with her boyfriend. At the same time Julia was cutting Pasha's nails and talking to Mansky.
Predictable. Like I said on the MTV Asia Awards thread, the "problem" she had that "forced" her to stay in Moscow was a problem called "I couldn't be bothered"

Old 21-02-2004, 22:07   #8
BiAtch

Send a message via AIM to showMElove2
Thanks to Veter, Artem, and of course katbeidar for translating and posting! And so the drama continues.....

Old 21-02-2004, 22:10   #9
Участник

staringelf,
Quote:
Or maybe someone wrote crappy lyrics...
Careful, the person who wrote the lyrics is an actual member of TatySite.net. It's not me - just to be clear.

Old 21-02-2004, 22:15   #10
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar

As well as that, they showed how Lena took the flight to Singapore all alone (aka without Julia) for 20 hours although she had plans with her boyfriend. At the same time Julia was cutting Pasha's nails and talking to Mansky. From Singapore Lena thanked every relative and freind except Julia.
Ok so hold up. I'm a bit confused. Does Lena specifically name every relative/friend or something? Or is just a "Thank you to my family and friends" type of thing? I'm not even going to comment on the one member staying at home while the other member goes to work thing. BTW, Lena just got a one room appartment...this friend Andrey was with her the entire time...is this friend Andrey her boyfriend? I know, I know, I'm a little nosey, but who here isn't? LOL j/k

Thanks, Veter and Artem, katbeidar and haku!
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)

Old 21-02-2004, 22:18   #11
Участник

dare2dream28, Lena probably named a few relatives and friends, like every celebrity does during the "Thank You" speech. She just didn't include Julia on the list.

Old 21-02-2004, 22:22   #12
Yearning

Quote:
dare2dream28, Lena probably named a few relatives and friends, like every celebrity does during the "Thank You" speech. She just didn't include Julia on the list.
Thanks katbeidar. Isn't that something though...I was just thinking back to the Comet Awards (I think) when Yulia was the *only* one Lena thanked if my memory serves me right.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 21-02-2004, 22:56   #13
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
So... here we go. No old footage this time.

It began with repeating on what happened last weekend. LoL. It was funny how some guy said: 'I warned you girls were upset. U should buy them some nice cars' LoL

So... Katya Nechayva was invited to Moscow.

It's not clear what Ivan plans to do. He changes his mind constantly. First he says he's going to leave the songs recordered by Y&L as they are and some Natasha will sing the rest. Then when he talks to BBC reporter, he says he will record the songs himself to show them to Y&L like he always does. he even sang it live. God... that was a awful as usual... V kosmose skvoznyaki... lol. When he was asked what he would do if girls refuse to sing, he said he could record those songs himself and that even that reporter could sing them... doesn't matter who wll if girls refuse. Someone can always do it. He also said the songs were ready... just girls refuse to record them. When asked if he knows what to do Ivan said 'Yes. I know. So we'll see'. Reporter laughed and asked if it was 'I know' or 'We'll see'. Ivan said: "I know that we'll see". LoL
Then discussing the future with one of his managers, Ivan said he had Katya and some other girl to sing the songs. So if they do casting, it would be just for reality show.

Lena's flat was shown with her step father showing a huge poster Interscope sent them as a present... 4 mln records sold worldwide was written there. Lena's lil sister said she loves her sister but she's not a TATU fan.

Big part of the episode was devoted to MTV Asia awards. They couldn't decide what to do. Bobza said they changed decision 5 times. First girls recordered some video to sent to Singapour as noone was going to fly there. Both Yulia and Lena were on the tape. But MTV guys refused to take it. So someone had to go. Yulia said she wasn't going to spend 20 hours in the plane just to spend few hours there and then go back. Later lena was shown preparing to leave... and Yulia was lying in her bed saying she felt pity for poor kid Lena who had to go. That Lena is always like that... that she won't argue or something. And that Yulia thought it was useless to go there in such mood. She said she was sure Lena will be crying in the plane... or may be she even cried at the moment. Coz it was a holiday and she wanted to spend it with her family or bf... and that it was wrong to mock at tem this way. hile Lena was there at the ceremony, Yulia was cutting Pasha's nails and he seemed to absolutely ignore her. LoL

Then Lena was shown in the airport... quite sad... she said she was too kind. And that they (she was talking to Bobza but meant whole TATU camp i think) ruined her life. It was in a half-joking way but still... Then Bobza said they didn't know what to do. And that first both girls said they were not going... then Yulia's mom called and said they were going... then after the car was sent to them she called again and said it was a final decision that they are not going.
So Lena went there, took the award and then was shown in the hotel room... saying how much she wanted to be home... saying hi to lots of ppl... in 'I'm a lil kid missing my mom' way... Then she almost fell asleep. But she called her relatives, friends to tell they got that breakthrough award. Then she was reminded to call Yulia and Vanya. About Yulia she said 'yep... I forgot about her. gonna call'. At Mansky's remark that Yulia must be worried now, she said "Volkova is never worried. She's always calm as a boa'. And she called Ivan to inform him about the reward. She said 'I congratulate you. Are u glad?' But it was a short talk as MTV guys were waiting for an interview or something...

Yulia's dad was wondering what Ivan could offer to get girls back, but Yulia said no matter what excuses and promises he makes, Lena and her don't want to work with him anymore.

Belochka was played. it was recordered by lena. Not even half as bad as it could be. Everyone said it was going to be a hit and that they had the 1st song for the new album. Ivan said they had 8 already.

Then Nechaeva was talking about the future of TATU. She said without Ivan there would be no TATU and that leaving Vanya and trying to save TATU had no sence. They needed to change everything or even go solo. She also said if Vanya finds new girls for TATU it wouldn't work. She also added that 1 year ago there were plans to put her in TATU. That she even had to cut her hair but nothing happened.

Yulia seems not to like Katya. She says that girl tries to look like her, that whatever she did with her look, next day Nechaeva had it as well. LoL

Last scene was pretty *cough* interesting. Two absolutely naked girls... wearing only headphones standing near the mic and posing for the camera. Everyone around watching. No comments here.

Final subtitle said: 'TATU in Podnebesnaya is about to finish. Ivan's head is full of plans but we'll talk about it tomorrow'. That's it.

Edit: lol i forgot some cool detail. DJ Groove came to Ivan and brought him some track. It was a music with Y&L's voices over it saying what a bastard Ivan really was... lol. Sounded cool... those phrses were quite in rythm. And the main thing: Ivan liked it and asked for the full version. lol What's going on in this guy's head?

Last edited by la aurora; 21-02-2004 at 23:23.

Old 21-02-2004, 23:17   #14
I don't waste my time

Thanks once again for your report, sunny poison

And thanks to Kate for the mp3 too

Quote:
He also said the songs were ready... just girls refuse to record them
Yeah. The songs are ready - but the girls won't sing them. Just a 'small' detail

Quote:
Yulia said she wasn't going to spend 20 hours in the plane just to spend few hours there and then go back.
How professional "No, I won't go to Singapore to receive an award from my fans who are dying to see me. Who cares about fans, I'll just stay here with Pasha cutting his nails"

Old 21-02-2004, 23:21   #15
the likeness of a human

Quote:
Added "Belochka" ["Squirrel"] MP3 to the post with lyrics.
Thanks for the link Kate, I'm downloading it already.

ETA:

And thanks Hare, for getting us the mp3.

Old 21-02-2004, 23:22   #16
Участник

staringelf, thank Hare for the mp3. I just copy and pasted the link, and Hare recorded the song, converted it into an mp3, uploaded it to her server, and did a whole lot more then me. Thank you, Hare.

Old 21-02-2004, 23:25   #17
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
staringelf, yeah... professional... and her first and main argument was: 'I don't want to'

And Kate, Hare, thanks for mp3. I actually liked the song. It's quite touchy...

btw, i forgot something in my post so I edited it.

Old 21-02-2004, 23:36   #18
no....

Hare, I Love You!

Thanks Everyone

Old 21-02-2004, 23:38   #19
Yearning

Thanks hare and kat for the MP3/link. And thanks sunny poison for the summary.

Now, is it me, or does anyone else see something wrong with this:

Quote:
... and Yulia was lying in her bed saying she felt pity for poor kid Lena who had to go. That Lena is always like that... that she won't argue or something. And that Yulia thought it was useless to go there in such mood. She said she was sure Lena will be crying in the plane... or may be she even cried at the moment
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 21-02-2004, 23:39   #20
Участник

sunny poison, thank you for the report. It was interesting. Lol. It's a pity that no one will upload Shaps singing.

dare2dream28, what's wrong with that? Julia is always rude.