Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

"Tatu in Podnebesnaya". Releases from 31.01.04 and 01.02.04. [aka Eps. 5 & 6]

Old 01-02-2004, 03:59   #41
we shout

I was clicking here and there at eng.tatysite.net and left the broswer open at another window behind this window. But I still can see a part of it at the bottom then I saw this.

::Pieces from history::

December 19, 2000. This was the day of the first press conference for Tatu, which was organized in the secondary school № 1113 in Moscow, not far from the metro station "Pushkinskaya". During the press conference, Tatu officially presented their first single "Ya Soshla S Uma". The single contained the original "Ya Soshla S Uma", 4 remixes and 2 video clips. 50 000 official copies of the single were sold, which meant that about 200 000 pirate copies were sold as well.

Tatu spent several months in studio to record their debut album. They rarely performed in clubs at the same time, preparing to shock Russia with their new album.

May 16, 2001. Tatu opfficially signed a contract with Universal Music Russia in "Radisson-Slavyanskaya" hotel. They agreed to release 3 albums, one of which was "200 po Vstriechnoy".

Source: http://eng.tatysite.net/about/
PS: Why hasn't it be updated? .. its been a year now ..

Anyway..
If "200 po Vstriechnoy" and "200km in wrong Lane" consider 2 albums.. then there must be another one...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 01-02-2004, 09:51   #42
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
I'm still not sure how all of you know that they do *NOT* have anything recorded.. I don't think that they had been lying when they were saying in the past that they were recording because they obviously at least recorded Nich'ya..which we knew nothing about.

and honestly I think that Yul just has a cold. Plus the RS is as much done to show how disfunctional they are as the doc was. So seeing something work and positive in there would either mean that Manski didn't direct it or armageddon is near.

anway yul get better soon.
everyone I know is sick as well right now so I'm not that surprised at her having a cold.

EDIT: I read on tatu.us that a lot of people on the podnebesnaya forums were happy about how Ivan behaved in the latest episode. They said he was calm and rational during the recording process. They loved Lena's singing. They disliked Katya Nechayeva promoting herself in there. Thanks to elf for the info.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 01-02-2004, 10:04   #43
we shout

Lena410, I agree with you .. Nich'ya is a very mystery song .. came suddenly and we know nothing about it ..

and thank you for the news from Elf too.

*off to podnebesnaya forums with her little Russian-English translator*

Added:
Posted at podnebesnaya forums:
Quote:
- by Гена Дудин

In a Saturday series showed as in Celestial tried to write down a new song.
All is normal немотря on that that the song has not liked anybody. Lena has entered the name, all as is necessary... And юля... юля as always began to show off, all over again has agreed to sing, has then told that at it the voice sat, then...
Then began a kindergarten such as " I want home! To me has bothered so to work! Can all of you сядите and that as in circus on representation! "
Then show юлю at the doctor and the doctor gives it clearing of singing for 7 days! Thus at it so eyes have lit up. In general волкова spoke that it Ваня a full sediment that it does not want to write down an album!
Yes at Вани gold nerves, it at it after these tricks still asked a pardon!
Here and so...
It seems to me that волкова has hammered on Тату on a new album and simply does not want to work more! And how you think?
Leave the opinions in this theme!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 01-02-2004 at 11:54.

Old 01-02-2004, 18:29   #44
Участник

Yes, everyone seems to be ill here as well (including me again !). Is Yulia still smoking ?! That doesn't help your voice either. She is also the same size as me (ish) and I've noticed that smaller, thinner people tend to get more colds etc. Someone should be looking after that girl.

She still looks amazing (those eyes !). I have to admit that Lena is also looking pretty hot now.

I do hope everything goes OK for them but it's not looking good.

Old 01-02-2004, 19:41   #45
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by nikki
Is Yulia still smoking ?!
Yulia said in the chat that she gave up smoking.

Quote:
Yulia Volkova: Quit smoking! I, for example, have given up already!!!
Lena Katina: [Regarding] Smoking: I am going to give up, but I haven't done it yet. But you should all quit! As someone who smokes, I beg you to give up.
Translation by elf from tatu.us.
Quote:
Originally posted by nikki
I do hope everything goes OK for them but it's not looking good.
We haven't seen the episode yet, haven't even read a detailed summary. So we can't really say. All I get from the few bits and pieces flying around is that they are indeed working on the album. And Lena said in the chat on Thursday: "Lena Katina: (...) 'New album is coming soon!!!!' "

xena225

Old 01-02-2004, 20:30   #46
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
why is being positive difficult? just because things don't go accordingly? [on a side, note, are there any caps of these episodes?]
kate - you said yulia's voice problems returned, that implies the same problems as before have come back. i think her voice is fine, just listen to the song by poeysia [spelling]. forre is right, it's better to rest for a week than to delay everything for months to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 01-02-2004, 21:56   #47
Участник

Lux, gimme a break. Yes, Julia's voice problems returned, but the reason for voice problems was different (or was it?). Please, stop telling me what I "implied", cuz I don't imply things. If I wanted to say something I would have told it staight to your face, not "implyyyyy" it.

The bottom line here is, the recording of the album was suspended for another 7 days.

I can't help but wonder, are Tatu actually going to use any of the fan's songs? Who will get the t-shirt?

Old 01-02-2004, 22:19   #48
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
[b]Yes, Julia's voice problems returned, but the reason for voice problems was different (or was it?).
Why is it so hard to believe? The problems with Yulias voice in the past was a problem with a cyst. So how do you know that is it the same problem again? It could be a cold or something else, so there is no reason to told us that the problems with her voices are returned, because as Lux said it implied indeed that it is the same reason with her voice chord as in the past.
We just can speculate what is the reason, so please don't state your opinion as a fact here, okay?!

Quote:
The bottom line here is, the recording of the album was suspended for another 7 days.
As Rob said before, we have no idea when this material recorded, finally it could been this week, the week ago, a month ago - so who said us that the recording isn't continued by now.

Nike

Last edited by Nike75; 01-02-2004 at 22:36.

Old 01-02-2004, 22:21   #49
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
I can't help but wonder, are Tatu actually going to use any of the fan's songs? Who will get the t-shirt?
Actually i don't think they are going to use any songs from the fans.

I mean, people can send songs until 15 march, that's when the contest ends. But at the same time, Tatu's camp is saying that the album will be done in 50 days, so that's about the same date.
It doesn't make sense to say that the album will be ready at the same time the contest ends *if* they are going to use songs sent by fans.
Why would they start recording songs *now* when they could receive far better songs in early march for example?
If they intended to use songs from fans, they would start the recording of the album *after* they have received all songs and can choose the best ones.

The recording and the contest seems to be two completely unrelated events.

I think that a bunch of potential songs for the album have already been chosen and are being worked on right now. Songs written by Russian professionals.
The "chaos" we see in Podnebesnaya is staged to a large extent in my opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 01-02-2004, 22:26   #50
Участник

Nike75, I am not stating my opintion as a fact. Why is it so hard for you to get off my case and stop misinterpreting my words? I am ttttttttiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrreeeeeeddddddd of you people picking on me. Leave me alone! Please! For Tatu's sake.

Old 01-02-2004, 22:35   #51
iMod

Nike75, here when people say something, it is implied that it is their opinion.

No need to make complicated sentences like "In my opinion i think that it probably may be..."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 01-02-2004, 22:39   #52
tATu - Fan

Thumbs down

@haku Your last sentence was completely unnecessary!

Hope we'll get some caps or something on the last eps..

Old 01-02-2004, 22:40   #53
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Before this thread is closed again, I want to say that I agree with Haku I even believe that much of the 2nd album has already been recorded. This contest is much like the "Ivan looks for a bride" trick. It gives people a reason to stick to the show, not to mention their friends and family, and their friends, and their friends, it goes on and on.

Old 01-02-2004, 22:45   #54
tATu - Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
I think that a bunch of potential songs for the album have already been chosen and are being worked on right now. Songs written by Russian professionals.
The "chaos" we see in Podnebesnaya is staged to a large extent in my opinion.
I agree with this.
The RS reminds of a soap-opera (and that's not meant in a negative way) - more people will watch it as if there was day for day recording, that would get boring sooner or later as 3 months are long.

Old 01-02-2004, 23:09   #55
pie crust

I agree with nasnedagoniat. I think I already said it in some other thread.. People get excited about the fact that their song might be included so they watch the reality show to maybe catch a glimpse of the girls recording this person's song..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 02-02-2004, 02:46   #56
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
i dont think she has the same problems as before. about the RS, how clever for ivan to pull people in that way, very clever. it's kind of working...
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 02-02-2004, 02:48   #57
Участник

I think it's kinda cruel to ask people send in songs and then not use them... oh, and promise a T-shirt for a reward? That's just pure rude.

Old 02-02-2004, 02:55   #58
kis$ it

cruel or not, it's marketing. who knows? they can pick and choose what they want. i *hope* the new album is at least starting to come along
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 02-02-2004, 03:12   #59
Участник

By the way, according to Hare from the Russian forum, towards the end of this episode they showed Katya Nachaeva recording her album, and Shapovalov singing something into the microphone in the studio, too... Lol.

Can we expect Shapovalov's debut album "I smoked myself" soon? He already has two songs recorded: "I wrote it myself" and "I thought of it myself".

Old 02-02-2004, 03:22   #60
pie crust

katbeidar, thanks for the report! I can't wait until Ivan's album comes out :P

And congratulations on your 666th post..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]