Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

The Contest goes on! - Send t.A.T.u. a song ...

Old 30-01-2004, 22:09   #1
Primetime Anchor

Talking The Contest goes on! - Send t.A.T.u. a song ...

Contest: Send A Song For t.A.T.u. - terms and conditions

1. STS and Rambler (the organisers) announce a contest Send A Song For t.A.T.u.

2. Terms: the participants of the contest are offered the possibility to submit a sample of the music piece (with – or without lyrics) or just the lyrics for group t.A.T.u.

3. The submitted compositions/texts or only texts of the songs in formats MP3, DOC, TXT, RTF, which are to be sent to podnebesnaya@rambler.ru (the texts only), by filling in the form at http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/inside/konkurs.html , or in a written form (music by note sheets) sent to: 123298, Moscow, Box 60, Contest: Send A Song For t.A.T.u. The material should be submitted before March, 15. Please enclose your: name, surname, age, address, telephone number.

4. All the materials submitted, will be published on the site and the visitors of the site will be able to vote on-line for the best song.

5. The results of the contest will define 3 winners – the songs/texts, that will score the majority of the votes from the visitors of the site.

6. The names of the winners will be published on the site not later than March, 30, 2004.

7. The prizes – t-shirts with the t.A.T.u. image and autographs. The prizes will be handed out not later than March, 30, 2004.

8. Place and time where the prizes can be picked up will be given to the winners by a phone call to the number submitted.

9. The prize can’t be replaced by a monetary equivalent.

10. The materials submitted won’t be returned to the authors.

11. The participant (or its representative) guarantees that the materials submitted for the contest are original and the usage of the materials doesn’t contradict any copyright, mutual or any other personal or material rights of the third party.

12. The organisers undertake to present all the materials sent to the contest for the review to group t.A.T.u. The organisers keep the right to present the material in any media dispensable by the organisers (TV, internet site) and keep the right to reveal the participan’s data (name, age).

13. The Organisers themselves, personnel working directly with the organisers or their family members are not given the right to participate in this contest.

By participating in this contest, the participant agrees with the present terms and conditions of the contest.
Any underage participants should be represented by their parents or any other legal persons.

Source: rambler.ru
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 01-02-2004 at 18:01.

Old 30-01-2004, 22:23   #2
Участник

Quote:
The prizes – t-shirts with the t.A.T.u. image and autographs. The prizes will be handed out not later than March, 30, 2004.
This is so sad, it's actually funny.

Shapovalov will be making millions on a hit song sent in by a fan who got a T-shirt for it. Can they cross any more lines?

Old 30-01-2004, 22:28   #3
iMod

Thanks forre

If people want to read the lyrics or listen to the songs already submitted, it's here:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/songs/
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 30-01-2004, 22:34   #4
Primetime Anchor

katbeidar, it's not funny anymore - it's a pure bizzare ...
Si, si ... ladies and gentlemen. Not sounding very pissimistic here, but the case is speaking for itself. The group who wasn't lacking on material, won't be calling for any contests like that. Sounds like STS and Shapovalov are desperate. Publicity stunt - another would suggest! Oh, well ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 01-02-2004 at 18:02.

Old 30-01-2004, 22:47   #5
Участник

This is sounding very weird. What about royalties and stuff ?!

Old 30-01-2004, 22:49   #6
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Hehe... maybe they should give a couple of T-shirts to Eleena Kiper for her contribution. Those 2 million dollars were so unneccessary!
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 30-01-2004, 23:11   #7
My Waking Hour

That's such a joke. If they included 100.000 euro to go with the t-shirts and autographs, maybe. Everything has a price, you know.

Who is going to contribute songs for Tatu? Their fans? who are their fans? Andrew Lloyd Webber?

Old 30-01-2004, 23:11   #8
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Hehe... maybe they should give a couple of T-shirts to Eleena Kiper for her contribution. Those 2 million dollars were so unneccessary!

This is getting really ridiculous. Ivan is such a clown. Doesn't have enough material, and the people who send him nice material get T-SHIRTS as a reward?! Pffff

Old 30-01-2004, 23:27   #9
Участник

I am actually disgusted to the bottom of my soul by Shapovalov...

Old 30-01-2004, 23:43   #10
I don't waste my time

Yeah, he's pretty sick!

But he does have fans in this forum (hi Queenie )

Old 31-01-2004, 00:04   #11
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
katbeidar, it's not funny anymore - it's a pure bizzare ...
Well, I can still see a little bit of fun in there.. A t-shirt.. lol
"The prizes will be handed out not later than March, 30, 2004." - personally? If so.. *starts thinking of possible lyrics*

Quote:
Si, si ... ladies and gentlemen. Not sounding very pissimistic here, but the case is speaking for itself. The group who wasn't lacking on material, won't be calling for any contests like that. Sounds as STS and Shapovalov are desperate. Publicity stunt - another would suggest! Oh, well ...
they should team up with some of the productive swedish writers Then again they are pretty used by most other artists already.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 31-01-2004, 00:29   #12
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
If the song goes multi-platinum the prize should at least be an XXL T-Shirt. I mean the author would surely deserve it.

Guys just imagine how many lovely shirts must people who wrote all those big hits for Madonna have by now!! I envy them so!
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 31-01-2004, 02:48   #13
we shout

oh well .. why not ..t-shirt with autograph sound really cool..
*off to pick her guitar and try to make some song* .. thank you Forre...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 31-01-2004, 03:15   #14
pie crust

What?! I make the coolest song on earth that earns them billions of dollars and I get a T-SHIRT?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 31-01-2004, 03:33   #15
we shout

QueenBee, correction .. t-shirt with autograph...here picture of Lena .. already signing one .. http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/image...0220.14106.jpg .... ...priceless...

Added:

Oh well .. I tried to write song demo for TATU .. dont think I can do it .. I watched clips of Ivan on video's he singing Polchasa and the one he play keyboard at reality show . then I listen to Ivan singing MP3 .. this guy he likes so much 'attack'/'jumps'/'scream'/'energy' what ever that call in songs ..*sigh* .. I guess he's very choosy in songs selection..

*gave up the priceless t-shirt*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 31-01-2004 at 07:54.

Old 31-01-2004, 17:59   #16
I don't waste my time

Quote:
What's retarded is the fact that Ivan needs songs from fans etc... people because he himself nor the girls can write a thing.
What about Valeriy Polienko? He was the man!

Old 31-01-2004, 18:31   #17
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
What about Valeriy Polienko? He was the man!
I so agree with you! His is great! I'm not saying this because he's supposed to be slovakian but because he's really good!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 31-01-2004, 19:26   #18
I don't waste my time

Yes, his lyrics are the best from t.A.T.u.

Old 31-01-2004, 21:17   #19
Сумасшёдшая!!! !!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Debz Send a message via MSN to Mad Debz Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Debz
Re: The Contest goes on! - Send t.A.T.u. a song ...

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
Contest: Send A Song For t.A.T.u. - terms and conditions

11. The participant (or its representative) guarantees that the materials submitted for the contest are original and the usage of the materials doesn’t contradict any copyright, mutual or any other personal or material rights of the third party.
Hmmmmm, this is dodgy. Because if you write a song, it is copywrited to you. They are basically saying if you they use your song they don't want to give you a penny, just a tshirt?!. Ivan just doesn't want to pay a song writter. Copywrite your songs by posting them to yourself and not opening it. The date on the stamp proves who had the words first.

MD
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mad Debz || Taty Mad
w.A.S t.A.T.y || Club Member || "Wait and see, that's me! Pffft!"

Old 01-02-2004, 02:45   #20
Nobody

So the writer really doesn't get any royalties and we can't copyright the songs we wrote ourselves?

Quick Question: Did Polienko leave the group too? If he didn't, I don't see why they're looking for songs. Shap. probably doesn't want to pay him.

Last edited by itsme22; 01-02-2004 at 02:51.