Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

[The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13]

Old 12-03-2004, 19:45   #221
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally posted by denial

So Ivan's project only come to success after Yulia got into the team...

I fail to see how you can draw this conclusion from the quote you posted. Whay part of that article leads you to believe that tATu only really began with Julia's involvement?

Quote:
a young girl with strenght and determination.. even the girls themselves chose the name TATU ..

I don't think J&L did choose the name "tATu". In 'Behind The Scenes With Julia and Lena Part 3', in response to the question "How did you get the name t.A.T.u.?", Lena said:

"There was very big discussion what to call our group and there were lots of varients - different varients - and then we're just told "tATu"!"

I would take this to mean that someone just told them what they were gonna be called and they didn't really have any say in the matter.

Quote:
I wonder what she made Ivan see in her.. but thats not a problem...

Again, I fail to see how you interpret the article to mean that Julia made Ivan see something in her. Maybe Ivan just saw what the rest of us see when they look at Julia - a really beautiful girl!

Quote:
*whispers* Ty soglasna spat s lyuboi..
What does that mean? I'm curious...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 12-03-2004, 20:25   #222
we shout

Dearest Mossopp,

First of all .. I didnt get my conclusion from just that quote from The FACE: I went through Anatomy transcription and videos and articles. It just the final stage .. because I always feel its Yulia who driven the TATU project.. for example Yulia throat problem... but it always up to Yulia...to sing or not to sing.. the ESC, concert in Turkey with appendix, and Tokyo Dome with high fever. Its her.

And even she the one who said Mi TATU! Mi TATU! and you know she meant it.

Well if I were to post all quotes here ..

Second:
Quote:
"There was very big discussion what to call our group and there were lots of varients - different varients - and then we're just told "tATu"!"
Well I read somewhere before .. one of them said TATU ..but Ivan said something more interested in TATOO.. orginal name was just Project I think... but girls wants TATU. Or do you want to argue against that translation "we just told TATU!" or "we're just told TATU!" or which discussion is that what they mean? t.A.T.u. or тату?

Quote:
Again, I fail to see how you interpret the article to mean that Julia made Ivan see something in her. Maybe Ivan just saw what the rest of us see when they look at Julia - a really beautiful girl!
then maybe I am different...

Quote:
What does that mean? I'm curious...
that was Yulia's whisper in Ty Soglasna song during reconding.

"the line means: 'u are ready to sleep with ANYONE' (where both YOU and ANYONE are clearely female... russian is a gender-specific lang u know)"
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 12-03-2004 at 20:43.

Old 12-03-2004, 23:12   #223
заичонок

Quote:
I thought that meant "we're Tatu"?
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear

Old 12-03-2004, 23:27   #224
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
that was Yulia's whisper in Ty Soglasna song during reconding.

"the line means: 'u are ready to sleep with ANYONE' (where both YOU and ANYONE are clearely female... russian is a gender-specific lang u know)"
I'm not sure about lyuboi but you (ti) is NOT genderdefinted... however soglasna (are ready or something like that) IS female gender definted.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 13-03-2004, 00:18   #225
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
I'm not sure about lyuboi but you (ti) is NOT genderdefinted... however soglasna (are ready or something like that) IS female gender definted.
You are right freddie.

The sentence is "Ты согласна спать с любой", "You agree to sleep with anyone."

"Ты" is not gender defined but "согласна" is feminine and in agreement with "Ты", so the person defined by "Ты" is female.
"любой" is also feminine, so the sentence is about a female who sleeps around with other females.

Now if only i knew why people are talking about that...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 13-03-2004, 01:18   #226
a kind of fresh madness

Denial, I sense a little bit of hostility in your reply. Let me make it clear that I wasn't slighting you with my questioning - I was just interested to know from where you drew your conclusions.

Quote:
.. because I always feel its Yulia who driven the TATU project.. for example Yulia throat problem... but it always up to Yulia...to sing or not to sing.. the ESC, concert in Turkey with appendix, and Tokyo Dome with high fever. Its her.
But all that this prooves is that Julia can be awkward and difficult. It doesn't proove that she is the driving force behind tATu.
tATu is a partnership - two girls - and each much cooperate. Julia (for whatever reason) chooses not to cooperate most of the time so it is left to Lena to cover for her. If Lena chose to be awkward - refusing to go to award shows, refusing to comply in interviews etc - then you would assume that she was the driving force behind tATu, when in reality she's only just acting like a spoilt brat!

Quote:
She may have meant and believed it but that doesn't make it true.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 13-03-2004, 06:09   #227
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by Mossopp
Julia (for whatever reason) chooses not to cooperate most of the time so it is left to Lena to cover for her.
It seems people really like to bash Yulia, I don’t know why.

From the Tatu became breakthrough of the year (article from dni.ru) thread:
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
We said that the articles from dni.ru were credible, so Yulia having an appendicitis is an accepted fact here.
When Yulia returned from the Turkey concert she had appendicitis and for her own comfort stayed in Moscow to have her appendix removed, rather than accompany Lena to the Comet awards.

From Denial's exclusive report on Reality Show episode three:
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
“Yulia was like...'Ivan, come here and we'll discuss... I feel so bad... I can't go down... and we have to do the concert'’ but after long talking she sighed ans said ok with a hopeless facial expression. So they went down... Ivan acted like a spoiled kid... but first thing he said when saw girls was: 'give Yulia the jacket! now!' Anyway... Yulia acted like the mature one with the sense of
responsibility... not Ivan...”
Yulia wasn’t well so Lena did the TV show on her own.

As far as the MTV Asia awards are concerned, Yulia tried to persuade Lena not to attend them, Things in the life of tatu were not real easy at that time and I don’t blame Yulia for not going.

Old 13-03-2004, 13:56   #228
a kind of fresh madness

I am not "bashing" Julia nor am I disputing the fact that the girl suffers from ill-health on occasions. But am correct in saying that Julia can be difficult.

EDIT: I was going to post a list of instances to support my belief but I'd only be accused of "bashing" again and that isn't what this thread is about.
I'll leave it there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 14-03-2004, 09:23   #229
spooning good singing gum

I always wondered if the appendix operation story was really when she had the abortion. Has there been any pics of a scar? I'm just speculating.

Old 16-03-2004, 03:36   #230
Участник

Yul seems to have picked up a lot of Ivan's character traits while working under his direction. Maybe now that he is not in the picture, she will develop a new persona. In the video where she shows off her nemo houseshoes and her new sheets, she exhibits a sweet, little girl with fun-loving traits that are much more becoming for her. I just think the Ivan "in your face, mind-gaming, kiss my arse days are gone, hopefully. I really believe Yul needs to be "full of life and fun to be with" for a while so that she and Lena (and her new producers) can get some new ideas generated and moving forward. She's 19, so it's not like it's too late and they are someone else's children. Young musicians like the Jackson's reinvented themselves 10 times. *With my fingers crossed, I think Yul and Lena still have so much to give* . . . I believe even a photo-spread with some creativity could bring them a lot of money now that they are on their own. I just want to see them together again, performing and having fun. Old stuff, new stuff, who cares, I love them!!!!!!