Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

::Updates:: Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

Old 05-03-2004, 17:36   #1
Primetime Anchor

::Updates:: Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

The final of the reality-show ”t.A.T.u. in Podnebesnaya” will take place on March, 11 in Podnebesnaya – the penthouse of the Peking Hotel in Moscow. The audience will be presented with the new songs of t.A.T.u.’s, that had been recorded for the group’s second album and a presentation of the compilation CD “Podnebesnaya”. As the press-service of Neformat informs, initially the reality-show had one goal – the recording of the group’s album. Nevertheless, during the process of the reality-show, new, independent projects were born and to all that, t.A.T.u. quarrelled with their producer Ivan Shapovalov, so the idea of the compilation CD “Podnebesnaya” was naturally born. Each entrant of this CD is going to perform its song at the presentation. Five new already contracted projects of Ivan Shapovalov’s will be presented there too. The names and the titles won’t be revealed before the presentation but the producer and his new ‘wards’ will be ready to answer any questions.
The press-conference will start at 22.00 (Moscow local time).
Information: 8-903-545-3375, 299-4950/5689 (Alexandra Titianko, PR-manager of Neformat).

Source: TatySite.net (by material of InterMedia)
Translation: TatySite.net Team
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 05-03-2004 at 19:08.

Old 05-03-2004, 18:38   #2
Участник

Hi

No wonder Lena and Yulia got mad: Ivan was decieving people b/c it ended up turning into focusing on other artists.

Old 05-03-2004, 19:06   #3
iMod

Thanks for the news forre

Great... a Podnebesnaya compilation with various artists... i'm so excited... that's what all the fans were waiting for, thanks Ivan...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 05-03-2004 at 19:39.

Old 05-03-2004, 19:11   #4
pie crust

I agree with haku, that's AWESOME.

Thanks for the news
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 05-03-2004, 19:28   #5
no....

Oooo! So i'm still going to get Belochka and Ty Soglasna in Finished form?! SWEET [ wonders if Nich'ya will be on it too].

I bet the album will be mostly Tatu, and i'm sure that some of the other projects will be... umm, actually i dunno how i feel about it. But i'm certainly excited!

Old 05-03-2004, 19:58   #6
Участник

Thanks for the info forre.
I understand why people pour scorn on this, but if it means we get a full version of Ty Soglasna, rather than it disappear without trace, it’s got to be a hell of a lot better than nothing.

Old 05-03-2004, 21:59   #7
Участник

forre, I hope you don't mind that I fixed a few grammar mistakes in your translation on the title page. You helped me with my grammar once upon a time, and now I am returning the favour.

Here is my version, in case anyone was wondering. I had to translate it to take my mind off a few thing that bothered me, hopefully you won't hold it against my promise not to ever translate.

Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

The finale of Tatu’s reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” will take place on the 11th of March in the penthouse of “Pekin” hotel. The viewers will be presented with Tatu’s new songs, which were recorded for the second album of the group, as well as with the collection of songs “Podnebesnaya”. As was reported by the press-centre of Neformat, initially the reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya” had only one intent – the recording of the group’s album. But as the show went on, it gave rise to some new projects, on top of that Tatu were in a quarrel with their producer Ivan Shapovalov, and so along came the idea of the song collection “Podnebesnaya”. Each artist that contributed to the song collection will perform his/her song during the presentation.Ivan Shapovalov’s five new projects of will be introduced, all of which already have signed contracts. Their names and the titles are not going to be revealed before the presentation, but during the press-conference Ivan Shapovalov and his artists will be ready to answer any questions. It starts at 22.00. Information can be obtained by calling the following tel.: 8-903-545-3375, 299-4950/5689 (Alexantra Tityanko, PR-manager of “Neformat” co.)

Source: TatySite.net (by material of InterMedia)

Old 05-03-2004, 22:12   #8
viva la scientology!

well I'm looking forward to this. More Music!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 05-03-2004, 22:14   #9
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Re: ::Updates:: Podnebesnaya after t.A.T.u.

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
The audience will be presented with the new songs of t.A.T.u.’s, that had been recorded for the group’s second album and a presentation of the compilation CD “Podnebesnaya”.
Keyword..... "and". Why does this mean that there is only one mixed album when the word "and" is used. Isn't there a possibility that there will be two albums. A t.A.T.u. album and a Podnebesnaya compilation CD? If one compilation CD is released with t.A.T.u. songs as well as others, this could be a scheme to expose Ivan's new projects. If it's not, I'm afraid this is what everyone has been waiting for, the end of t.A.T.u.(as we know them). I hope it's one of the former.

Old 05-03-2004, 22:15   #10
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally posted by katbeidar
forre, I hope you don't mind that I fixed a few grammar mistakes in your translation on the title page. You helped me with my grammar once upon a time, and now I am returning the favour.
Of course not. Thanks.
Next time, feel free to correct without asking.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 05-03-2004, 23:19   #11
Участник

FINISHED VERSIONS!!!....YESH!! YESH!! YESH!!...thanks for the info forre

Old 07-03-2004, 00:09   #12
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
thirsty..*cough*..so thirsty..fornewmusic..
anything is appreciated, it's been a long time coming. the desperate live on..

thanks forre
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 07-03-2004, 07:19   #13
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Thanks Forre & Kate

This "various artist" stuff is just demistifying tatu for me. If other people sing songs that were ultimatively meant for them and are good at them then it just degrades Tatu to just another run of the mil pop band.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 07-03-2004, 15:52   #14
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Thanks forre and Kate!

dont know how I feel bout this..I would rather like an album by yul and lena

will they be on the album too or just others singing their songs?
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 11-03-2004, 20:57   #15
no....

Did this not happen? or is just going to happen on the 14th instead? ... I looked at the Schedule of CTC that nothing actually aired... so i guess not

Old 12-03-2004, 01:46   #16
we shout

[JOKES] Greg .. check at the podnebesnaya.rambler site .. almost sound like they going to do autopsy on Ivan... I hope he's still alive.. [/JOKES]

Translator:
Quote:
Ivan Shapovalov as object of research represents special interest. It - one of the most successful producers in Russia. But the project which has brought to it glory, has found independence. In this connection there is a set of questions: what will be farther with Ivan? What will be farther with group " Тату "? What destiny of a newborn brand "Celestial"?

As experts-inspectors... Forgive, researchers, all listeners of a master-class " Musical journalism " have acted, and Artem in the party has not remained.

To it also we shall ask to speak to define our object of research.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means