Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu will show the forbidden clip (article)

Old 27-02-2004, 00:15   #1
iMod

Post Tatu will show the forbidden clip (article)

Tatu will show the forbidden clip

The series will use material rejected by producer Ivan Shapovalov

Tomorrow's episode of "Tatu in Podnebesnaya" on channel STS will dot the i's. (phrase for "explain things")

Several weeks ago in reply to a question about how the series would end, the director of the show Vitaly Mansky only shrugged and said: "I'm more likely to predict the end of times than what the participants of this show will do."

A couple of days before the end of the show, the answer to this question is barely clearer.

- We will show to Ivan Shapovalov the video of a song recorded by the girls in "Podnebesnaya", the director declared.

Material from the documentary "Anatomy of Tatu" has been used to create the video of the song. More precisely, the material that Shapovalov had forbidden to include in this sensational film for unclear reasons.

- After all those events, maybe Ivan will react positively, but it could also be the opposite. In any case, spectators will see it all. They will also see the discussion about the future of the band.

- What about the promised album from Tatu? - I asked the director.

- Yes, we said that the new album will be released on 14 March. If everything goes well, it will actually happen.

- And if it's not the case?

- Then on 14 March we will show a Tatu "virtual world tour". Why "virtual"? Because material from last year's world tour of the girls will be used. The songs of course will be those from the first album. A retrospective of the group Tatu which no longer exists...

Translated by haku for tatysite.net

Source: kp.ru
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 27-02-2004, 00:22   #2
viva la scientology!

thank haku

How I wish I could watch this show! Arg. I still don't know what to think......if the 15 seconds will matter at all....if it's all a hoax.....but it's a very entertaining story!

and that "virtual world tour": is this supposed to be a look back at tatu? If so, it kinda spells out that it's all over. goodbye and enjoy the memories. *sheds a tear*
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 27-02-2004, 00:42   #3
no....

sounds great....... so, ummm releasing a Video eh? hrmmmm

If there is one episode that needs to be capped for our viewing pleasure.... it's this one

If we do get a new album, can we still get the Virtual Tour anyway??? [probably will anyway]

Last edited by thegurgi; 27-02-2004 at 00:49.

Old 27-02-2004, 01:22   #4
a kind of fresh madness

The series will not use material rejected by Shapavalov. Shap has total and utter control over everything that gets broadcast from Podnebesnaya, whether he admits it or not. Anything that's shown as part of the program has Ivan's blessing. This is just another stunt. Trust me.
For f#cks sake - "Virtual World Tour"??? WTF is that?!
We - the fans - have been shafted once again.
This is the end.

EDIT: Wow, my 1500th post. Not too shabby for less than a years tenure.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Last edited by Mossopp; 27-02-2004 at 01:28.

Old 27-02-2004, 01:33   #5
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Haha! The best entertainment in the world, and I haven't even seen the show.
(*Even though I now live in Podnebesnaya.)

Last edited by nasnedagoniat; 27-02-2004 at 01:42.

Old 27-02-2004, 03:18   #6
Участник

Quote:
[...] A retrospective of the group Tatu which no longer exists.
Amen.

Last edited by Kate; 27-02-2004 at 03:34.

Old 27-02-2004, 03:26   #7
tATu - Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mossopp
... This is just another stunt. ....
Hm ... some indications yes, but still ...

Old 27-02-2004, 06:58   #8
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Congrats Mossopp to your 1500th post!!

why do I feel like this whole fight bs was only used to make an excuse why to show those very forbidden 17 seconds? and to maybe cover up that they don't wan't to finish the album until the 14th so they can show that virtual world tour thing? hm.. it seems like all the episodes before were just an inuedo

well anyway I wanna see the virtual world tour thingie no matter if there's a second album or not..I wanna see maybe my concert will be included

thanks haku for the translation!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 27-02-2004, 07:04   #9
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Re: Tatu will show the forbidden clip (article)

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
- Yes, we said that the new album will be released on 14 March. If everything goes well, it will actually happen.
So my predictions are coming true. The album will be released without the band actualy existing anymore. Neformat can't just give up on at least gaining SOME of the profit back. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 27-02-2004, 09:34   #10
Участник

Re: Re: Tatu will show the forbidden clip (article)

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
So my predictions are coming true. The album will be released without the band actualy existing anymore. Neformat can't just give up on at least gaining SOME of the profit back. :P
freddie, I think the band exists until the lawyers or Yulia & Lena say it doesn't exist anymore. At least legally. And we still don't know how the Reality Show will end. sunny poison said on the other thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
It can be a usual episode telling about what was going on in Podnebesnaya this week. But it can be the end also. I mean the end of soap opera. And many guys on russian forum (Fly Dream, who actually WAS in Podnebesnaya and met Ivan, included) believe it will be a happy one.
I predict gigantic TV ratings for tomorrow night.

LOL This is such entertainment. Now even the 17 seconds of "forbidden" material will be shown (Good thing Mr. Manski made such a big deal out of this before)... And now - all of a sudden - there is the announcement of a new video clip, plans for releasing the album in time and/or "virtual world tour" footage. Looks like March 2004 will put tATu back on the creative map again, no matter what happens afterwards.

What a ride.

Thanks for the info, haku!

xena225

Old 27-02-2004, 12:55   #11
pie crust

Thanks Translator Haku
This sounds interesting and juicy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 27-02-2004, 18:00   #12
Участник

Thanks haku for the article! I'm impressed with your translation abilities.

They are very good at creating an interest and curiosity for the show. At least it worked for me (I'm so easily manipulated). Now I can't wait to hear what happened tomorrow night.

Old 27-02-2004, 18:11   #13
Don't dream it, be it!

Thanks Haku...I too am intrigued by your sudden mastery of Russian. Are you actually translating from scratch or are you using an automatic translator and then tidying it up?

And I am also intrigued by the path which the reality show is taking (are we being led down the garden path still?). There was something just a little bit too fishy about that whole Ivan sending the framed photo of himself episode. But I've given up on trying to figure out what's going on now....It's all so finely poised between the sublime and the ridiculous. Will all be revealed tomorrow...will the fog thicken...does anybody care anymore?

Last edited by transcend; 27-02-2004 at 18:18.

Old 27-02-2004, 22:01   #14
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
damn!

now, isn't this situation a bit confused
maybe we'll get a new album in march, and maybe we won't
maybe we'll see those 17 seconds or whatever, and maybe we won't
maybe this is the end of tATu, and maybe it isn't

and it isn't amusing

i really hope for the best, though

btw, haku, tnx for the translation
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.

Old 28-02-2004, 04:20   #15
Loved and Admired by All

Location: Somehwere in between the mountains under the scorching sun

Send a message via Yahoo to rANdoMtATuFaN
Yep...lot's of maybe's but that's what t.A.T.u.'s all been about. I must say, I'm kinda amused by all this. It's funny - I dunno why.

Anyway, if the album does come out on March 14, I will be very happy - good b'day present.

Thanx for the tranlation Haku, btw.

Old 28-02-2004, 18:39   #16
Участник

strange

Everywhere there are breaking news about Tatu leaving Ivan, and perhaps they are just cutting pieces from the future cake. If this is the truth maybe the album will be a succes ! The fight is for money, I think. If there was another reason then it should have appeared long time ago, not now.