Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Reality Show with t.A.T.u.! - General Thread.

Old 09-02-2004, 16:35   #161
pie crust

haku, aaw thanks.. always bringing us the new info and being so helpful.. I'm very grateful Love ya.

Katya seems pretty cute, but also kind of ordinary... Nothing that makes me go "Whoa"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 09-02-2004, 16:52   #162
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
A page with some pictures of Katya Netchaeva

http://www.zoloto.ee/?ZGF0YQ==&data=project/katja

Since she seems to be a lot in Podnebesnaya, i thought i'd post it here.

Thank you Haku ..

http://www.zoloto.ee/photo/katja/n07.jpg not bad.. not bad at all .. :drools: .. shall we give her nickname .. umm... Tanya ..

ohh... there are links to her MP3 also at that page .. *downloading* ..

....ummm.. songs are good .. but .. this girl looks/sound plain .. she needs scandals... maybe if they .. make her Lena's secret lover .. then there's something .... wooo....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 09-02-2004 at 17:06.

Old 13-02-2004, 09:44   #163
iMod

There is a short interview of Y&L on this page of the Podnebesnaya site apparently:

http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/scrolls/index.html

I did not really understand, but i saw boyfriend, smoking, and marijuana LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 13-02-2004, 10:39   #164
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
From what I gather from the online translation it's a short interview with the girls where Lena speaks about how they don't have to maintain "the legend of a non-traditional orientation" any longer... that she likes fellows and even has a young man (a bf I presume), while Yulia asked how they knew about her oriantation that nobody knows that. :P...
Lena said she still smokes, though she tried to quit but unsuccesfuly, while Yulia was succesful at it...
Then they said they don't drink frequently and don't use drugs. Lena said she was against the legalization of Marihuana. About Tokio Yulia said that Lena just strained herself to much there (or strained her voice? I didn't get that clearly).
And last but not least Lena told that they are coping with the recording process in Podebesnaya and everything will be OK and OB.

EDIT: I've made a few mistakes. It's not Lena who says that they don't have to maintain "the legend of a non-traditional orientation" any longer... it was just a QUESTION from the journalist. Besided that both of them say as well that their sexuality is their private business. Thanks to Xenna for pointing that out to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 13-02-2004 at 13:02.

Old 13-02-2004, 13:23   #165
Primetime Anchor

It was just quotes from the latest chat. You should find normal translation posted my Massmedia, if I remember correctly.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 13-02-2004, 19:08   #166
iMod

Thanks freddie

Well, sorry about the link people, i thought they might be saying something interesting, my mistake LOL.

I can't believe they are still stuck on that "it's our private business" kind of answers. Especially since at the same time they both admit to having boyfriends and Yulia even said she was thinking of marriage (Are you getting married? No, not yet. So she's thinking about it).

Oh well
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-02-2004, 08:44   #167
Участник

hey

I think Katia is really sexy in this picture:
http://www.zoloto.ee/photo/katja/n09.jpg

I like her eyes and I like her voice. She's pretty, but she doesn't look as interesting as Yulia and Lena!!!!!!!!!!

Who are the wierd Russians behind her?

But, I think the songs are kinda boring. The second one is ok There doesn't seem to be a lot of passion in them. They seem very formulated. I like Nichya better.

What is that page? http://www.zoloto.ee Zoloto Records? The only song I like on that page is by Ona:
http://www.zoloto.ee/MP3/ona3.mp3

Last edited by dollparts3000; 14-02-2004 at 08:57.

Old 16-02-2004, 18:34   #168
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
thanks freddie

private business?? that pisses me off, nothing is private, nor was it ever. they're both straight. except for lena. the whole orientation debate is no longer, they've got nothing *to* debate, the illusion is ruined. but ... i'm glad there is a "show".
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 16-02-2004, 19:12   #169
Участник

I'm glad some people have all the answers now. No really. Must be awesome to be all-knowing.

xena225

Old 16-02-2004, 19:44   #170
Новенький

Smile Re: hey

Quote:
Originally posted by dollparts3000
I think Katia is really sexy in this picture:
http://www.zoloto.ee/photo/katja/n09.jpg

I like her eyes and I like her voice. She's pretty, but she doesn't look as interesting as Yulia and Lena!!!!!!!!!!

Who are the wierd Russians behind her?
They look like kidnappers.

Think Katia is 'nice' looking, but she's trying too hard.

Old 17-02-2004, 03:45   #171
Участник

hey

I know! They totally look like kidnappers!!! lol

Old 17-02-2004, 03:48   #172
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
katya is ... okay. *shrug* no big deal

xena - do i?
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 18-02-2004, 02:30   #173
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally posted by denial
Thank you Haku ..

http://www.zoloto.ee/photo/katja/n07.jpg not bad.. not bad at all .. :drools: .. shall we give her nickname .. umm... Tanya ..

So that's Katja, Shapovalov's new protege? It thought it was that girl shown in the Anatomy. She's very sexy but she lacks a certain something - gayness?
So the other two dudes and her are Shapovalov's latest project? What kind of theme will that be? 3ome?

Old 18-02-2004, 05:42   #174
Участник

hey

3some! Lol!!! That's hilarious. I don't think that would sell much . The guys are not very attractive and that girl does not look like she would date or do anything else with either one of them.

Old 24-02-2004, 04:40   #175
Участник

One thing I'll give to Ivan . . . he knows how to pick'em. Whatever Katja looks like today, just wait six months and take a look again . . . a 3some might look different in a new light! This guy Ivan is amazing if the girl will listen to him. He'll use her until she no longer serves his purpose or follows his explicit direction and then he'll lose her. It happens with all of his projects . . . so-called child psychology and counseling, adverstizing, music producer. Ivan is predictable and he has a pattern . . . he just uses people like things until he gets bored and then he moves on. He's smart and so it takes a while before he plays his hand. It won't be long until everyone figures all of this out and Ivan won't be able to use people anymore. Hope he has all the money he needs.

Old 24-02-2004, 07:46   #176
Участник

Hi

You may be right, however I think differently. Yulia and Lena left Ivan! (not the other way around) Remember, this might also be a publicity stunt! He's not ditching tatu, he's just opening a new project. They knew from the start, that Tatu would probably end when they turned 20 or 21. It's a fact. He's not ditching them. If anything, the public will probably lose interested when Yulia and Lena hit 21 or 22 which is why Ivan will focus less attention on Tatu. If something is not profiting, there is no point of investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in it, not to mention time. It is a fact. If Ivan wants his business, Neformat to survive, he has to start focusing on other projects. I get the impression that Ivan is an artist. He wants to create. He really doesn't need the money. He could retire. Ivan likes to work.

It's a shame that Tatu has to end in a few years. People really shouldn't act like it's doomsday now. Lena and Yulia have atleast another year or two. I really like their voices together. Maybe, they could survive if they changed their image somehow when they hit 21. Ivan could probably find a way of doing this.

On another note, What the fcuk????

http://www.zoloto.ee/photo/katja/n03.jpg

Spot the stuff animal. Lol. If he made Katia, a little rebellious, she would prob. sell. I like her voice but most of her songs are not very catchy! They don't have high's and lows or do anything different, they are very bland. Thereare only two songs that I like.

1. Katia_Nechajeva-Ne_zhdala
2. Suicide

The others I don't really care for. I think she should be a little more edgy. With her voice, she would sound much better by singing more strongly and by being more edgy.

She doesn't have as much personality as Yulia and Lena do. I really don't know what her personality is. She seems kind of surface. They really need to add more depth to her image.

Last edited by dollparts3000; 24-02-2004 at 07:59.

Old 24-02-2004, 09:09   #177
iMod

Quote:
Spot the stuff animal. Lol.
LMAO! I hadn't noticed that! Wow! That's cool! Very edgy! Is it a squirrel?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 24-02-2004, 10:19   #178
Участник

Re: Hi

Quote:
Yulia and Lena left Ivan! (not the other way around) Remember, this might also be a publicity stunt! He's not ditching tatu, he's just opening a new project. They knew from the start, that Tatu would probably end when they turned 20 or 21. It's a fact. He's not ditching them. If anything, the public will probably lose interested when Yulia and Lena hit 21 or 22 which is why Ivan will focus less attention on Tatu. If something is not profiting, there is no point of investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in it, not to mention time. It is a fact.
I agree with the "Yulia and Lena left Ivan"-part. I think that's become very obvious according to the reports posted here.

I don't agree on the idea that tATu would have to end so early because of age issues. It all depends on how the group would be allowed to develop, and seeing as Lena and Yulia have become quite confident and assertive during the last couple of months, they of course would want to have a say in it - as they should. I wouldn't have a problem at all with tATu as grown-up women - quite the contrary - and let's face it, the schoolgirl image has been a thing of the past for a long long time now. They've matured before our eyes, and had the creative part of the project blossomed and matured in the same way, tAtu would still be on top. I don't think the audience has lost interest at all (they are still winning prestigious awards, they are still generating headlines, so the public interest is definitely still there) - Lena and Yulia have great talent, great personalities, great chemistry, great professionalism - so why shouldn't they continue to be successful artists (as tAtu)? But creative standstill is lethal for any group, and I blame Ivan for that. From all I've read Lena and Yulia wanted to record a new album, to get new material out for the fans and themselves, and Ivan obviously wasn't capable or willing to do this for too long. Now more problems have arisen which seemingly have widened the gap between Lena&Yulia on one side and Ivan on the other. So these are in my opinion the reasons it may all end, not the fact that tAtu would have to come to an end with Lena and Yulia turning 21.

Should tAtu really come to and, I do hope Lena & Yulia will continue as a duet (as both of them say), because they still have a lot to give us as great artists and as sparkling personalities.

xena225

Old 24-02-2004, 16:13   #179
tATu - Fan

Re

Quote:
Originally posted by xena225
I wouldn't have a problem at all with tATu as grown-up women - quite the contrary - and let's face it, the schoolgirl image has been a thing of the past for a long long time now. They've matured before our eyes, and had the creative part of the project blossomed and matured in the same way, tAtu would still be on top. I don't think the audience has lost interest at all (they are still winning prestigious awards, they are still generating headlines, so the public interest is definitely still there) - Lena and Yulia have great talent, great personalities, great chemistry, great professionalism - so why shouldn't they continue to be successful artists (as tAtu)? But creative standstill is lethal for any group, and I blame Ivan for that. From all I've read Lena and Yulia wanted to record a new album, to get new material out for the fans and themselves, and Ivan obviously wasn't capable or willing to do this for too long.
That's completely right.

I regret the fact that Ivan obviously doesn't get his act together anymore as he was, just like Yulia said, the one with the ideas in the beginning; without those tATu would have never been succesfull in the West as they were.
But he changed - too much.

By the way I got nothing against Katya but she won't get to the heights tATu was, not in Russia, and surely not in the West - none of the Russians I spoke with knew her and her music is nice Euro-Dance, but not more.