Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Enter the Tatrix [forum game]

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-11-2003, 17:11   #21
pie crust

*Walks through the door but before doing that uses some mouthspray* I just want to smell nice when I talk. Now, where is that Merovingian?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 24-11-2003, 19:24   #22
Lazy

*I ponder the wisdom of going to a club called Hel(in fact i ponder the wisdom of going to a club at all this early in the game)
I then get clad in the black clothes i'll most likely need in a club called "Hell".These comprise of-Black Levellers "Ready To Riot" T-shirt,Black Combat trousers,Black Merrel Running shoes and Black Oakleigh Sunglasses with Red Lenses.Oh and a multi tool with Knife,Plyers etc
I head North muttering "I've got a bad feeling about this"but hoping there are at least some nice girls in the club*
Old 25-11-2003, 02:24   #23
The Poke Master

Send a message via AIM to rivierakid
*takes a look at the ledges and judges how far she'll have to jump*

Eh, this'll be easy.

*jumps from ledge to ledge with ease, till she gets to the final roof**picks the note up off the ground* Well now, what's this say...
Old 25-11-2003, 03:24   #24
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
when do we get a lunch break?

*sees open tunnel* *navigates towards it* *hopefully its south* oh it is! *grin*

*full speed ahead* *pushes lever/button/navimagational doohickeys*
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 25-11-2003, 04:07   #25
Living Out of Dreams

*Watches QueenBee entering the Club and whispers something to one of his men, soon after that QueenBee is brought to his presence*

Ah, Welcome ma chйrie I wasn't expecting someone this early but I'm glad you've come. I know, you want the Oracle but isn't it what we all want? Well, what you and your friends want... are you willing to pay the price for the information I'm going to give you? Yes? No? Well it doesn't matter, if you want information you have to pay a price. Oh yes... *looks at her from head to feet* Trйs jolie... it would be a great loss if you found yourself in big troubles this early so...

*walks around QueenBee and then hands her an envelope*

Inside you'll find the photograph of a guy... he has been very useful to me but... now he's trying to play tricks on me. I'll get you closer to the Oracle if you bring me a green disk that stupide took from me. If you're able to kill him and bring me back the green disk... then I'll get you closer to the Oracle, closer than your other friends I promise... if you fail... well... isn't it all about cause and consequence? I'll see you later with my green disk I hope...

*Looks at Persephone with an evil smirk and hurries the bodyguards to take QueenBee out of the club*
Old 25-11-2003, 04:53   #26
Harrumph.

*Lena410 has talked to Mr. Miller. She must head off to a restaurant and bring him a donut before he keeps on speaking.*

*DAZ finds himself staring at the doors of Hel. He enters and leaves his guns, in hopes to find a hot chick and maybe a clue for the Oracle.

However, a hot chick proceeds to steal his wallet. He must run after the chick!*

rivierakid:

"Meet me in the subway station behind this building at 4:55."

Run! It's almost 4:50 and those are twenty stories!
Old 25-11-2003, 05:39   #27
The Poke Master

*looks at her watch* Well, crap.

*immediately starts running down the stairs. When she realizes this method isn't fast enough, she jumps onto the wall in front of her, bounds from that to the next one down, and so on, every now and then grinding the rail, just for kicks. Once at the ground floor, she runs out of the building and down into the subway. In the subway, she checks her watch again. It reads 4:54*

Nice.

*sits and waits for whoever she's supposed to be meeting*
Old 25-11-2003, 06:04   #28
Harrumph.

*An old man in scraggly clothes steps off the train and sits next to rivierakid.*

I am the Trainman. I work for the Merovingian, and I will take you to him. *Grins nastily.* But first, you must give me something.
Old 25-11-2003, 06:05   #29
The Poke Master

*internally raises an eyebrow, but shows no emotion on the outside*

Very well. What do you want?
Old 25-11-2003, 06:13   #30
Harrumph.

I want a program that lives right here in the Tatrix. *Quirked grin.* His name is the Password Maker and he is the one that grants access to the most private parts of the Tatrix. He lives not very far from here, and I'll take you in my train to where he awaits, but you'll have to fight him before he gives himself to you. And if you lose, no seeing the Merovingian!
Old 25-11-2003, 06:14   #31
Harrumph.

Lux, look out! A centinel heads your way! You know your options, now use them.
Old 25-11-2003, 06:16   #32
The Poke Master

*steps onto the train*

Well then, take me to this Password Maker.
Old 25-11-2003, 06:24   #33
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
GAH

[this was sooner than speculated.]

no time for squirming, man your stations people!! and try not to screw anything up

its only one! we can do this

*grips controls* *two beads of sweat inch down right temple, and stop at the sunglasses*
*tunnels everywhere, still have to be heading south* *looks at coordinates* *looks ahead, through front dash* *squints*
*eyes widen*

THERE, over there!! *veers a hard left* *SWOOSH*
*just missed a random but long piece of mangled metal sticking out of a tunnel wall* [no apparent damage]
*sentinels don't like this area cause there is more metallic debris than usual* [this must've been a place where ships fought sentinels..][its harder for them to maneuver in such a place, and we're apparently not smaller but bigger than they are, but we are more compact.][this will be a slight detour but at least we're out of danger for now.]

*full speed ahead*

sentinel fallen behind. no longer a threat.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by Lux; 25-11-2003 at 06:33.
Old 25-11-2003, 06:35   #34
Harrumph.

*The Trainman takes rivierakid three stations northbound.*

Here, you unmount. The Password Maker should be expecting you in the next floor, going up those stairs. I'll be watching and if by my definition you don't beat him and hand him to me, no Merovingian.
Old 25-11-2003, 07:57   #35
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
A donut? *raises eyebrows* *shrugs*

*skips off to the nearest restaurant which is just around the corner* *picks one donut for Mr.Miller and two for herself*

*goes back to the hospital munching on her two donuts* *swallows them quickly before she goes into the room where Mr. Miller is*

Here is your donut. *grins widely not noticing that she has chocolate on her cheek* *Mr. Miller giggles*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 25-11-2003, 11:12   #36
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
El Capitan Mossopp ignores Raven's presence, as concerns are best spent elsewhere, like organizing a concerted defense effort against the impending sentinel breach. Raven understands this, and looks around to speak to other Warriors.
Raven looks around for taty994945 and mir, but is only able to locate mir in the armory.

mir! I'm glad I found you! What's the news? What are we supposed to do? Did Capt. Mossopp give orders yet? Have you seen the rest of our squad? What day is today? What did you have for breakfast? Did you hear the latest song from t.A.T.u.? ....

Mir, now dizzy with all of Raven's ramblings, grumbles something inaudibly, picks up containers full of ammo and shoves Raven out of the way.

Ow! What the hell?!
*Shakes head and exits the armory*

The bridge is ill-organized, and full of warriors running here and there and everywhere. Raven is lost in the confusion.

*Looks up at the concrete dome that shelters Zion from the outside world. Starts to see cracks and crumbling chunks of debris fall to the ground*

Oh shit...they're almost in

*Runs back into the armory and picks up a bazooka and backpack full of ammo*
*Heads out into the bridge and prays for a miracle*

Ready when you are
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
Old 25-11-2003, 11:47   #37
Lazy

*Daz chases the hot chick.He sprints down the dingy corridor into the Depths of Hel....She stops and turns round.Daz grabs the nearest Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher(seeing as his guns that he didn't know he had were at the door)incase he needs to buy a second or two*
Old 25-11-2003, 22:42   #38
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
2 days without any sleep ... south.. yeah, we are going to the south... it's my favorite direction [think many russians will agree with me... especially now, when winter is on the yard already ]. omg, Darje, how long will it take us to get to Zion at the full-speed? Or will we stay restless before any captain&officer finds the Oracle or they all turn to agents Smiths?
Old 26-11-2003, 04:26   #39
Harrumph.

raven ryuu, your captain is nowhere to be seen. Take up your position and help everyone else take theirs; it won't take long for them to finally get in!

sunny poison, by the time you get to Zion, the machines will have gotten in. You can help in the war if you still have your EMI and you get to Zion, but I cannot assure of the time you'll get to Zion. It depends on your navigation.
Old 26-11-2003, 10:57   #40
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
Raven realizes that things need to be done right away, before the sentinels break through the concrete dome barrier in the docks.

*Spots a bullhorn and grabs it quickly*
*Stacks some metal containers on top of eachother, and climbs up on them*

'Listen up you maggots! We are running around here like chickens with no heads!'

The mass of warriors stopped their confusing activities and turned to listen Raven Ryuu speak on the loudspeaker.

'We are going to die if we don't organize ourselves immediately! Look up and see what those damn machines are doing -- they are almost in! Once they break through, all hell will break loose!'

'I need our Bazooka Warriors (infantry) to get their gear, and get their asses in the underground tunnels! We will be highly mobile there, and we can move from point to point in order to attack! I need our APU (Armored Personnel Unit) Warriors to get their asses in those APU's and form a perimeter around the dock! I need every single APU functioning and in-line. Once those sentinels break through, you will be firing upon them!'

'All warriors without these 2 positions will be support staff -- you will run back and forth from the Armory to the APU units on the bridge -- you have the duty of delivering the ammo, and loading it into the APU's!'

'If you have any questions...you best speak up now!'

Silence...

'Good! All Bazooka Warriors -- follow me!'

The Warriors yell a resounding 'Hurrah!', and immediately move into their positions. Raven leads the Bazooka Warriors past the bridge and into the underground tunnels, and started allocating the duties:

'Listen up people -- we only have 12 shells on our backs -- that's 12 shots for those damn digging machines -- make it count!'

'TvA' -- 'I need you on the north side of the docks. I'll take the south. When you see those drilling machines break through -- fire at the heart of it -- we cannot let it dig into the core of Zion!'

'God's Speed to everyone...'
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
ReplyPost New Thread