Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

An Idea...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 16:30   #1
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Lightbulb An Idea...

Two minutes ago, I was flying thinking between my bed & my ceiling..listening a song...and I had AN IDEA....
...just a small, little, ridiculous idea but..but which can become great if you follow it....

Do you remenber our Miss Echo's last hit?..." Never Leave You by Lumidee"....http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread...5&pagenumber=1
In this song , you have Echo...Echoed......Echoooing.....-->Several Voices.....

So ,here, Everybody loves the music and we have a full of talentuous people...
My I dea:... When Miss Echo will come back may be we could try together to do a Big Choral Society!....
You see.1/.we all download a same music without voice on...this music could be written by one of you or a song that everybody knows...
2/Then, someone as QueenBee or other writes lyrics or we keep the original lyrics
3/Everyone, at home, we record OUR voice singing, listening the same music with a headset..
4/Everybody send his voice recorded to the Technical Team who cut, cut ,cut..hehe...and mixes all our voices...

5/At the end , we have our song...

Ps: to those who are unable to speak english, as me, we are so fantastic that we have wonderfull translators here, so some of us could sing a sentence in deutsch, spanish, russian, malaysian...langages...for exemple...

What do you think about this project?...may be it's stupid but I think....in fact, I'm sure..hehe... ..we can do it..together...
Kiss

Last edited by nath; 11-08-2003 at 16:48.

Old 12-08-2003, 16:29   #2
we shout

nathalie,.... this is possible .. but you need to manage/organize it .. you know something like Ivan did .. you know ..

*off to enrol to vocal class* ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 12-08-2003, 18:34   #3
pie crust

Quote:
2/Then, someone as QueenBee or other writes lyrics or we keep the original lyrics
^^ I suck at writing lyrics without melody, but since we will have a melody.. Who knows

I think this sounds like a great idea! Apparently it never worked out on Tatugirls.com :/ Which is fine by me :P Then we sang about Tatu... So.. basically.. It could work.. I could arrange the voices to fit.. Or even more so, Echoed because she has done it before and is more experienced.. Sure I know I'd do it without a doubt It's only that I have a lousy voice..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 12-08-2003, 19:28   #4
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
wasn't something like this done before?

I faintly remember a song called 'It doesn't matter' -- or something like that -- and I think SpiralArchitect made the music, and one of the fans sang to it...
If this is something you're willing to do...I'd be interested as well This sounds like a lot of work, but also, a lot of FUN
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^

Old 12-08-2003, 21:00   #5
Great to finally be back.

Send a message via AIM to Tranz
Hey...

I am pretty good at writing lyrics, if you guys need any more input on that I'd be glad to help.

I am in a band, only I dont sound like no backstreetboy. Lol not sure what your looking for as of vocals tho.

THis is a swell idea, only as mentioned before, this will take alot of work.

Old 12-08-2003, 21:12   #6
pie crust

Yeah.. Should we do our own lyrics or a do a cover on Tatu?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-08-2003, 21:31   #7
Участник

Quote:
I am in a band, only I dont sound like no backstreetboy.
don't worry cos I don't think that will be a problem lol
It sound like a great idea
~~~~~~~~~~~
fuck them all

Old 20-08-2003, 14:06   #8
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
hello!
we could do all that you'll decide..I don't know...we can try at beginning with something easy , a song not too speed to be abble to pronounce it and then more complexed things....Do you know "No Voice"? someone has it?....it's to separate music from voice<-- a wave or mp3....you have the all song and after "No Voice" you keep only the music....it could be insteresting to keep the same rythm....
1/ we could try to choose the song we want to sing...make propositions...tatu or something else and when we'll get the name of the chosen song we could organize us..

Old 20-08-2003, 16:43   #9
we shout

nathalie, welcome back!!! I'm so happy !! are you well? is the heat still hurting you ?

so how do we start this project?

Suggestion:
1- send pm to those posted here and interested
2- advertise - umm.. using our signature space!!

I dont know "No Voice" ..try raven ryuu ..maybe she could help ..with this ..

*already thinking of plan to market this world wide . hmmm.. we need scandals ...lots lots of it...* .......*looking at queenbee.....hmmm...maybe another under age...? *
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 20-08-2003, 17:12   #10
Участник

Thanks Denial! We have between 3000 and 5000 old people who died but all is ok now.

I'm still standing !...YEAH, YEAH , YEAH!.....
and I hope that We'll SING, SING, SING!......I always wanted marry Elton!......just for the piano..hehe....

Why PM?.....Perhaps that would be better to send all the ideas here...like that, everyone could see them and one could better argue of our ideas, we could better discuss our ideas all together...and choose the best solution together..

I start: "The Marseillaise" (the French National Anthem..)...no... I joke...choose..I do not know the English songs excluded those of Elton..

We can take a tatu's song, if you want....me I am UNABLE to pronounce "All the things she said" at the good speed but I can pronounce "This is not enough..ough..."...or simply "hum, hum.."....

Do you want to test "ATTSS"?...or another thing...
Propose your songs.......we'll see the technical side afterwards........Does somebody know how we could record our voice at home?......*coughs.......nathalie "the big professionnal"..hum...hum..*....If we believe in it, we'll do it..hehe.....
In France , we say: "Vouloir c'est Pouvoir".....hum..."To Want is To Can, To Be Abble"..

Old 20-08-2003, 17:43   #11
we shout

I propose PD!!! ..so we all can do the ahhh...ahhh..ahhhh..ahhhh ... and ... leave the singing to Yulia and Lena ... lol lol lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 20-08-2003, 18:04   #12
Участник

ArrrHHHHHH!!!!!!!.....JOKER!.......I hate this clip....too easy Ivan, too easy...Lena is just beautifull in this clip...but I FORGET Yul.....tssssss......but democracy, democracy!......If you all choose it, I follow....I'll do the litlle spound in the Lena's glass..cling, cling,cling...oh, no....I prefer to be noise of the feather of the Lena's pen running on the white sheet...

Old 20-08-2003, 18:22   #13
pie crust

LOL I'll be glad to sing the whole song, moan (ah ah ah) AND to the cling-cling
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-08-2003, 18:37   #14
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
I propose "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus" LOL! I doubt Ec would sing that one.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!

Old 20-08-2003, 18:47   #15
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by uhaku
I propose "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus" LOL! I doubt Ec would sing that one.
About Miss Echo, I agree with you Uhaku: I doubt for the "Je t'aime".....but I think she'll like the "Moi NON plus"...
In fact, I just suppose..
Help us Uhaku...find a song with us...pleassseee...kisss....
"Condemned".....hum..too much defaitist
...I don't like that....I want you with Hope..girl...Hope...
Look at: I take my walkman, I put a cd inside, I put my ear-phones and now I listen a song just for you... and...ffffff!.... I blow gently on my walkman ...and I see the song which flies away towards to you.....do you see it?..it arrives....listen Judy..listen...and believe me.."You must remember this...Sam."..->"smile...and always Hope in life.."...Life knows what it makes. ...kiss.
http://www.letssingit.com/?<a href="...w2fc.html.</a>

Help us Uhaku!!....I'm waiting for SONGS' TITTLES!...lol...
That's Entertainment ! HEY !.......listen this one too..lol..

Then, to summarize, for the moment, you chose:
....*cough*...
- PD
- Je t'aime moi non plus....
.....no more songs?...no ?.... . no purer, more correct songs? ...are you sure....go..a small effort.....* coughs...Nathalie ,the puribonde..absolutley despaired..*.

Last edited by nath; 20-08-2003 at 20:48.

Old 20-08-2003, 20:48   #16
Uhaku's alter ego

Send a message via MSN to Uhaku
"Life in Mono", how's that? I think it would fit Ec's voice just fine. ^_^ but I have no clue how to get the only instrumental version.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!

Old 20-08-2003, 21:27   #17
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by uhaku
[b]"Life in Mono"[/b
Where could we find this song with the voice Uhaku and the Lyrics?...
I'll buy "NoVoice" or I think Echo has a software to do the instrumental version...

And stops making fun you of my poor English...I said "you crush" and not "you are crushed"...so "Goes ahead"...no...slow down before!...lol......

Old 20-08-2003, 23:51   #18
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
no PD, plz! such attempt [with fans singing] was made at TOTAL Show and the memory is quite fresh still. I won't be able to stand it one more time!
guess it should be some song that's more comfortable for singing... in Russia we have such 'let's sing 2gether' songs like "Zamikaya krug" and so on... may be there are any in english? erghm...

Old 21-08-2003, 00:04   #19
Участник

Good Idea sunny poison!....a little RUSSIAN song!!....EXCELLENT!!...Like that, everyone would be on the same level for the pronunciation...hehe...

Old 21-08-2003, 00:22   #20
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
hahaha... funny-funny... i'm afraid even to try to imagine that level! :P but first of all there ARE some ppl who knows russian here still so it wouldn't be same level. and besides, I'm not THAT selfish! I meant may be there are any songs of this kind in english...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread