Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 16:01   #601
Участник

Yes, i agree!

Old 01-11-2010, 20:32   #602
My Waking Hour

There's no point in having a website when there's uncertainly whether she will release anything at all, websites cost money, you know...when they have something concrete music-wise, the website will follow.

Old 01-11-2010, 20:49   #603
Участник

So, she should keep her mouth shut.

Old 01-11-2010, 21:36   #604
Участник

its like nobody expects lena to give 50% of her income to the good will. but if she is shouting around in interviews that she will give 50% of the income to the cancer funds and the aids funds and the nature funds etc. while she is giving NOTHING at all... then doesnt she deserve the bad talk?

Old 01-11-2010, 22:00   #605
My Waking Hour

People are lying all the time to impress others, she just wanted to impress the interviewer who thought she was more famous than she is currently
Nothing as dramatic as giving away funds for cancer/aids research, it's just show biz.

We're used to so many cancellations on the Tatu front, and it appears that the culprit was mostly her. I'm beginning to admire Lena Katina for putting up with her for so long, she must be a VERY patient person.

Old 01-11-2010, 22:42   #606
Участник

Yulia was Lena’s meal ticket.

Old 01-11-2010, 23:29   #607
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
There's no point in having a website when there's uncertainly whether she will release anything at all, websites cost money, you know...when they have something concrete music-wise, the website will follow.
Websites don't need to be that expensive

Old 01-11-2010, 23:35   #608
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
I'm not living in one of the most expensive cities in the US and traveling around the states all year because i'm not successful. i'm not still a kid in college - i've got a career now
Your domain name is expired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos
She doesn't have better people, so she has to live with those parasites and therefore delays cannot be avoided.
No. She's quite capable of handling things on her own. She needs to do some real work instead of writing a check to have it done for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogs
It is YOU who makes every word like engraved in stone, not Yulya.
Perhaps I misunderstood the reason behind her paparazzi party a few weeks ago in Moscow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
It - has - been - over - a - year. I'm not sure why she keeps talking about doing things without actually...seeming to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB
Yulia was Lena’s meal ticket.
To what. Three kids and a poor work ethic. Last I checked, Lena's busy doing things. While not at the pace I'd like, she's at least doing something.

Old 02-11-2010, 02:55   #609
no....

i think you guys are really taking this girls words way out of proportion. she said something like 'maybe a website in october' ... that's probably something she was told. it's an innocent remark.

Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Your domain name is expired.
yeah, haha, i switched websites like a year and a half ago... you know, when i got a life. http://www.broke-hip.com - though it's about to get a facelift as i'm about to relocate to LA for a job

Last edited by thegurgi; 02-11-2010 at 03:10. Reason: forgot how the tags work here... hah

Old 03-11-2010, 02:05   #610
Участник

something like 'maybe a website in october' ????
Who are u? Member of her big team? She said march at first and...FAIL
So she said october, not "maybe october" and FAIL again!

Old 03-11-2010, 02:35   #611
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsseAmaAquele View Post
something like 'maybe a website in october' ????
Who are u? Member of her big team? She said march at first and...FAIL
So she said october, not "maybe october" and FAIL again!
I think I got it now. thegurgi is the websitemaker of Volkova!

Old 03-11-2010, 08:09   #612
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
maybe she meant cherrytree record profile page.lol
she posted there recently
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.

Old 03-11-2010, 13:34   #613
Участник

Maybe she meant October 2011

Old 04-11-2010, 00:47   #614
UTIMTA

Yulia is even more unprofessional then T.A. music...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dvesti Dvadtsat Na SEBYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
^_^

Old 04-11-2010, 23:02   #615
reconciled

All Yulia is doing while attending parties is to keep herself in the Russian media which works as far as I can see. The only times Lena's project which is based in the US (oh right) was mentioned when Yulia criticized it in comparison to t.A.T.u. or as in spring making clear she didn't approve of NGGU, ATTSS being sung at Lena Katina performances.

Tityanko is out of reach it seems and it might be best for Volkova at this point. Dunno what happened to Tityanko and why she isn't Bilan's press attache anymore - there might be reasons which we don't know of. Everybody wants to earn some (more) money and progress in their lives and if Tityanko thinks she finds it with Gorby - cool for her.
Yulia said in the latest interviews - and she did emphasize this (also as an excuse maybe to the Russian press why she wants to move to L.A. or live there for a year) - that her team works in the US. David Junk was in Moscow recently, but he works in L.A. where his family is as well - this guy is nice to her, he still appreciates Vanya's former work and he has experience. Now, let's wait how much that Schlachover will keep up with Volkova (if she's really living in L.A.). Schlachover has his basis, friends and contacts in Moscow and Berlin - if this gets too much, he might just leave as well. Maybe living in the US will not only make her happy personally, but also professionally turn out to be a good decision. Maybe that could be a next step if not the real first in working permanently and creatively on her project. We don't know that and might not know for a very long time.

And for all those who still have nothing better to post than that her lips are fat (I am not excluded here - rather worrying about her health though), if she has a good team in the US, she will quickly learn that she won't get far with those in the West (if her project will be addressed to that market)... but I have to say, that again after watching some vids that she doesn't look that horrible as I originally thought. Still better than when VU was released. I can only hope she'll get everything done and all the papers to make her dream finally come true and that she will be living in L.A..

Old 16-11-2010, 16:00   #616
Участник

www.juliavolkova.com

AMAZING!

Old 16-11-2010, 18:22   #617
reconciled

Thank you, looking fine to me. The pink font in contrast to the dark design is simple, not too surprising, but rather well done. Looks mysterious for now. Very clever idea that you can sign up for updates - then you can keep contact to the fans and know how many they are.

As Yves has already mentioned on tatu.ru - now all of a sudden but only after MATADOR posted this link on the English forum section, Bruce postes that same link on his "If Lightning...bla" FB page. This guy is very greasy. Let's hope Yulia (should he or Troy or some other lame people try to tell her "We're good for you!") is clever enough to sort out those idiots she hasn't worked with yet at least... and concentrates on her team in the States (and in my eyes Tityanko hasn't been part of that for a while, and also Schlachover doesn't seem very useful in that context). If that works out, it might even look a bit promising, or rather promising that it did this summer.

-> The official Julia Volkova Fan Page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Julia-...43573594357#!/

Last edited by little_polar_bear; 16-11-2010 at 19:09.

Old 16-11-2010, 20:06   #618
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
And Troy shared the link on his facebook account? So is he with Yulia now?
That's another scandal
The work looks professional and I like it. So this is the beginning!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Last edited by fanoff; 16-11-2010 at 20:26.

Old 16-11-2010, 21:01   #619
Martian Eyes

If Troy caused that drama in the Katina project to be fired, just to be free for Yulya's team, that would be the ultimate prank, and I know somebody, whose name we shall not speak, who might be quite angry about that. Mean trick, if it was really like this.

Old 17-11-2010, 03:42   #620
Участник

I would be shocked if that's true about Troy.

Anyway, YULIA!!! Looking amazing. But, why the Lady Gaga link @ her Facebook? Weird.

I'm so glad and can't wait for updates. They are sure to come soon, I guess!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread