Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 11:19   #481
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8VLNE8U

What does it say? A report about the party in Novoe radio.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...

Old 10-09-2010, 11:38   #482
reconciled

House13 posted a statement from ольга черногаева (from vkontakte, I suppose). She stated that Yulia didn't really socialize with the fans at all. I have no idea if Dean was there, someone quoted a tweet that he loved Volkova... no idea - at least it seems she was there only for certain people and those of course have mainly been media reps. So, this was an announced rather boring self presentation without telling anything new. Hard to satisfy people then.

She seems to have quite some problems with her project and for her the only question is how to avoid being asked about it. A few weeks work won't be sufficient to make it all go smoothly. Maybe Tityanko thinks so, but it really does look not good and as always in the last years she seems to be overshadowing this grief with her private (hopefully truly) happiness or maybe it's just fun.

fanoff, that's from Love Radio, they only talk about Volk's private life - that she is with Vadim now blabla bleh...

She has nothing left from t.A.T.u. and she got the losers on her team (at least some band members from Katina seem to try). I don't want to be in her position - she wants to achieve so much but realizes for herself that she needs a lot of things to accomplish stuff.

Last edited by little_polar_bear; 10-09-2010 at 11:54.

Old 10-09-2010, 18:13   #483
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
And here I disagree. Volkova can now and then show her face what she does (Billboard, OK! mag interview), but she knows she has only one chance. If she misses it the first time, it won't not only mean the end of her career already, but she probably couldn't stand it herself as to accept it. She must be very nervous, hell yes. And there are already no fans left at all, please. If she wants to start something new, she can be sure that old t.A.T.u. lovers will give it a shot if they know Volkova's releasing something, but to hope for the three fans left to launch her solo project (as Ms. Katina and the band do) is just wrong. You can't hurry things that are not meant to be ready and finished. And exactly that's why she might have agreed to appear at tonight's evening - to serve the needs of those very few people left behind. But to hope for them save her butt as a solo artist - no way. That's what she meant when she said Katina's project would go down if she didn't change anything. The Americans might watch her once because they are hooked when hearing about t.A.T.u. songs being played, but a second time - with that boring staging and unexcitement, please...

Volkova knows she needs to be brandnew and not just in regard to t.A.T.u.. She wants to be huge and she must be afraid of failing for the mentioned reasons. That's why I wouldn't say she must do something now. It's too late indeed, yes - so why still think of t.A.T.u. fans? Fans who love her or loved her surely will check it out - if not tomorrow, I'm sure still next week... We'll have to see.
This is all true, but there is one little, very insignificant point missing - money. If she were out of a rich house, or together with a really big fish, or under the wings of a top Russian production centre, I would say the same. Unfortunately she is not. The album recording cost half a million, and a decent video clip is worth 100.000++. This money doesn't come from herself, somebody invested and somebody wants to see something in return. This is why you don't make an album, if your project isn't ready to take off. She will very soon lose investors and sponsors if she is not able to present herself in the public. She needs to earn money, as soon as possible, to pay back and to create interest of additional sponsoring. Most acts begin with one song, perform it everywhere, after a few months with another etc. And if everything goes well, then an album is released.
Her new guy is Vadim, not Igor? Did she ask his first name before she went to bed with him for the first time? Somehow I believe it's a bit careless not to ask a guy before beginning a relationship, I know: old-fashioned. Maybe he isn't even a concrete mixer but a horse trader? Somehow he looks like a pet left alone in the woods. God, Yulya has taste!

Old 10-09-2010, 19:28   #484
Участник

A member of tatu.ru forum said that Yulia confirm the site for October. Only 6 months delay, maybe she's able to sing someday...Who knows?!?! I love her so much but can't trust in this news

Old 10-09-2010, 22:21   #485
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Yulya has taste!
Hell yeah! That was what I thought I saw him, her taste is approved after Parviz
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 10-09-2010, 23:31   #486
reconciled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
This is why you don't make an album, if your project isn't ready to take off. She will very soon lose investors and sponsors if she is not able to present herself in the public. She needs to earn money, as soon as possible, to pay back and to create interest of additional sponsoring. Most acts begin with one song, perform it everywhere, after a few months with another etc. And if everything goes well, then an album is released.
Well, of course, you're absolutely right here. As we assume and I think we can take it for granted that she indeed has recorded some songs ages ago already and had a video shot in summer... that all costs money, yeah. Money she certainly doesn't have herself, I suppose, considering her lifestyle anyway. Question is who are those investors and what do they expect from her - just financial benefits in case there will be any beyond the returned paycheck or also creative-wise.
Again, Yulia was never interested in money issues just as Katina (who still doesn't have to bother with those). This might turn out as a real pain in the ass someday for Yulia. I've seen some footage from last night now and she looks not very herself, not very happy - it's work, promoting her (at the moment) very boring private self. Don't think she had much fun last night, because she knew that was one of the few occasions where she could show up being at centrestage and it was a rather desperate occasion for once.

Now, she said her site would be up and running in October, Tityanko mentioned autumn. They seem at least mentally in a fair rush to get things done. I doubt it, but I hope for her that she can handle all this stuff.

Old 11-09-2010, 00:04   #487
Hatırla Sevgili

Offtop:
Quote:
Now, she said her site would be up and running in October, Tityanko mentioned autumn. They seem at least mentally in a fair rush to get things done. I doubt it, but I hope for her that she can handle all this stuff.
Are you the_litte_one in tatu.ru?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 11-09-2010, 00:46   #488
reconciled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
Offtop:

Are you the_litte_one in tatu.ru?
Offtop:
Oh yes, I am .

Old 11-09-2010, 10:05   #489
Hatırla Sevgili

Offtop:
Quote:
Oh yes, I am .

Offtop:

I can't bear that forum Full of teenage fans.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 12-09-2010, 00:27   #490
Участник

Yulia Moscow Glam Party Lifeshowbiz 09.09.2010 subs.avi (6.89 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSAHTWKU

Could someone up it to youtube please

Old 12-09-2010, 09:37   #491
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Yulia Moscow Glam Party Lifeshowbiz 09.09.2010 subs.avi (6.89 MB)

youtube
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.

Old 12-09-2010, 12:09   #492
Участник

Thank you

Old 12-09-2010, 17:42   #493
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Arnaudfrenchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff View Post
I can't bear that forum Full of teenage fans.
You should learn to be discreet.

Poor Yulia, i hope she gets some money fast.

Old 12-09-2010, 22:02   #494
Участник

Here's the second vid

It's the craziest vid I've ever subtitled and I'm sorry for Oxymoron for having to go through the translation

What a crazy crazy party- I almost feel sorry for li'l ole Yulia.

Yulia Moscow Glam Party Love Radio 09.09.2010 subs.avi" (103.86 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NCQ8E39

Can someone up it to youtube please.

Old 13-09-2010, 17:28   #495
Martian Eyes

Thanks franb and Oxymoron for your hard work!

Old 13-09-2010, 22:56   #496
Kandi KRaver

So did Yulia perform at all?

Old 14-09-2010, 07:15   #497
M

Send a message via Skype™ to sakuya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrgurl View Post
So did Yulia perform at all?
nope
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a HOE, I'm a WHORE! And I have a video tape to prove it.

Old 14-09-2010, 12:17   #498
reconciled

Thankies from me too franb and Oxymoron. That's great!

Old 14-09-2010, 19:08   #499
Can You See Them Now?

Never in my life have I seen a fucking thread with 25 pages all talking about absolutely nothing. I'm sorry, but Yulia come on. If you're going to do something, do it you fame whore. It's sad when your lips get more press than your talent does.

Old 14-09-2010, 19:43   #500
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Never in my life have I seen a fucking thread with 25 pages all talking about absolutely nothing.
Dog in the manger! Although Yulya did nothing at all, more than 50! Russian online news media wrote about her party (and didn't even refer to her lips ). This is real STARDOM!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread