Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Nelly Furtado is having a child!!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 14-08-2003, 06:14   #1
To Be Free?

Arrow Nelly Furtado is having a child!!

*Faints and falls on the cold hard floor*...........WOW IM SO FUCKING SHOCKED!!! i was just expecting her new album Fresh off da boat but that was it!!! i knew something was up with her, she never attended any award ceremonies in Canada. i remember saying in my head that she didnt attend cuz either she:
A) turned into a crackhead
B) was pregnant
C) got fat
D) was suicidal and hated the media

shiitttt.......i guess i was right although i was joking in my head!! fuck 8 months and she kept it well hidden!
*faints again and is unconscious*

not that you guys care but i had to get it out of my system!!
oh btw...buy the album, its out November 25th (ahhh thats so fucking long from now!)

*added*.....this made me think, shes 24 years old....and....shit time goes by fast cuz i remember i knew about her when she was what? 19-20 years old around the year 2000. so saying that....how will i react when that ever happens to tatu?!?!? and when u least expect it too!! ok i'd be MORE THAN SHOCKED if that happened to them...off topic but damn....time does go by fast!

Last edited by daydreamer0102; 14-08-2003 at 06:34.
Old 14-08-2003, 15:09   #2
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
i also read that just today in the papers. i dont't really know anything about her but i thought i read somewhere that she was gay.
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 14-08-2003, 15:17   #3
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I like Nelly a lot. Her pop is above average for today's standards. She actualy has stuff to say besides the fact that she always manages to find a nice tune and colour it with enhnic influences (portugese - She has portugese origins. I like portugese and brazilian people - the language is super sexy)
Did I mention that I like her?

She's a bit young to be having a child though isn't she?
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 14-08-2003, 18:01   #4
pie crust

Nelly.. Pregnant? Damn! I never knew that would happen, hehe.. I don't know much about her but she's a cool person.. Pregnant? Oi.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 14-08-2003, 22:38   #5
Wandering Soul

A bit surprised but it's her decision although not a big fan of hers. In a several years' time we might hear her kid singing.
Old 15-08-2003, 02:16   #6
To Be Free?

zebu i also read somewhere that she was gay since she was always "single". i never really thought she was cuz she acts pretty traditional, she doesnt take any aspirin when she has a headache and she wants to have the kid with a midwife. she still doesnt know if its a girl or a boy too . hmm....traditional enough for ya?! she just seems like the one to not have a boyfriend just to waste time, which is why i've always thought she was straight, but for all i know she could of probably had the kid with a gf of hers (which i doubt).

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
I like Nelly a lot. Her pop is above average for today's standards.
She's a bit young to be having a child though isn't she?
First of all i never did say welcome back to ya! but yeah....lol, im glad im not the only tatu fan into nelly's music, you cant deny she has a kickass way of combining different musical factors and making it her own.

24 is too young to have a child imho, i mean shes had only 3-4 years of being able to get into clubs and buy beverages lol. she shoulda busted a madonna and had a kid after she got all the wild stuff outta her system. i bet she'll be a good mom though.

u should check this out though, you could hear small parts of 3 of her new songs: http://nellyfurtado.com/tour/index2.php its on messages from the road, in studio 8/3. kept me in anticipation
Old 15-08-2003, 04:11   #7
Гн. Зебра

Send a message via ICQ to MrZebra
You're saying she's 8 Months pregnant?!?!?! She almost matched Tori Amos's record for the celebrity who managed to hide pregnancy from the public the longest!
Old 15-08-2003, 16:16   #8
pie crust

Quote:
24 is too young to have a child imho, i mean shes had only 3-4 years of being able to get into clubs and buy beverages lol. she shoulda busted a madonna and had a kid after she got all the wild stuff outta her system. i bet she'll be a good mom though.
I agree on the age-thing, but then again, my mother gave birth to her first child when she was only 2 years older than Nelly.. But I guess that does make a difference.

To me she seems really young (looks) and I guess she should be happy for that hehe.. I do think she will be a good mother but the age thinnnnggg! When I'll be 24 I'll be clubbin', not babysitting.. Lol...

I wonder what's gonna happen to her career now...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 20-08-2003, 18:00   #9
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer0102
24 is too young to have a child imho, i mean shes had only 3-4 years of being able to get into clubs and buy beverages lol. she shoulda busted a madonna and had a kid after she got all the wild stuff outta her system. i bet she'll be a good mom though. [/b]
She's 24?
I thought she was just 1 year older then me... *sighs* oh wait... *walks away depressed*

Quote:
Originally posted by queenbee When I'll be 24 I'll be clubbin', not babysitting.. Lol... [/b]
That's the spirit.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 05-09-2003, 23:24   #10
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
*best Lena impression* WHOOOOOOAH F*CK!

Didn't know that! well good on her...if she wants a kid at that age then she'll be happy

She'll def be writing good material w/ her kid as inspiration (hey it happened to Celine Dion...and she ended up getting a contract in Vegas LOL)

I wondere'd y i hadn't heard any new singles/seen any press on her in sooo long
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Last edited by Echoed; 13-09-2003 at 03:05.
Old 12-09-2003, 03:35   #11
Yeah...!

hey the name of the new cd is "Folklore" she change it

iґm a super nelly fan and i was sooo shocked about the baby thing .. but well thatґs life!
i want to hear the new song , which name is "powerless" :P
Old 13-09-2003, 16:54   #12
keep 'em guessing

she's pregnant?
*catches her jaw before it hits the floor*

wow, i wonder what the gender will be.
ReplyPost New Thread