Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

2003 Balkan Man of the Year Awards

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 00:12   #41
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
*cough* about the bulgarians ...

I think i can vouch for the fact that Bulgarians are hot people

a friend of mine is from bulgaria and not only is her accent SUPER HOT...she's also SUPER HOT prettier than those pix in the links

damn wish i was a hot eurpoean, then maybe i'd have the accent to boot.

Maybe that's what i'll ask for fer Xmas...to be a hot eurpoean LOL

"Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 02-12-2003, 00:53   #42
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
*writing down in my journal: da otida v Belgrad ljato 2004 !*
freds, i think you should visit Sofia one day too then ... to check out the BG girls since I am UGLY for BG lol, majority is prettier than ME ! LoL
LMAO Cool!! You are very far from ugly for anyplace. I think I might visit Sofia one day since since it's not that far away from Slovenia. Actualy I was very close to going this year - we had to chose for our trip to go to Bulgaria or Greece. We opted for Greece instead. But who knows. I've been to Belgrade it's time to explore the Balkan region further.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 02-12-2003, 06:09   #43
Echoes among the Stars

spy, I kind of tend to agree: these pictures (at least the first two) look pretty Slavic to me, although I guess I don't know anything about Greece ... will have to go both there and Belgrade soon

It actually took me a minute to figure out what was so bad about the second one cause after all they have a chance to sit down and the other two ... well they look horrible of course ... but ... I'd have been really surprised to see the guy helping her with all that wood The beer one looks pretty bad though

Last edited by russkayatatu; 02-12-2003 at 16:28.
Old 02-12-2003, 06:55   #44
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
LOOOL

this thread is hilarious.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 02-12-2003, 07:41   #45
My Waking Hour

the first two depict Slavs from Yugoslavia or Albania...that is my guess... though it could be Bulgaria as well...it can't be Poland or Czech as they are not in the Balkans. Balkans are only the states of ex-Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Greece and Turkey.

No, they're not in Greece cause the people there don't look Greek at all.

Slovenia and Greece are the most peaceful Balkan countries, which historically has been in a state of disarray, bloody wars, turmoil, etc. Only in the last century they've seen the Balkan war I and II, WWI and WWII ( the Bulgarians were with the Nazi in WWII ) the Cyprus occupation, the fall of the communist regime, and then Bosnia & Yugoslavia. It's a sort of a miracle that things are quiet now.

I've never lived in a village near the Bulgarian, Serbian or Turkish borders where may be some similar villages there (??) but I've lived in a Corfu village and it looks nothing like that at all.

It looks more like this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...02809781bqoTkH

or this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...02810273RgfunN

and this is a view of the old church in Ano Korakiana where my grandfather is buried. There are at least a dozen churches in the village

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...02810203TAZHJJ

This is a view from a Corfu village that could as well be from AK:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...02809990ymPqwF

And you get to see people like that, of course, it's the village life:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...02810100mZhsHQ

just to set the record straight. you see, even the surroundings are different.

But no matter how beautiful Corfu is, give me Thessalonika anytime Village life is not for me

Last edited by spyretto; 02-12-2003 at 09:16.
Old 02-12-2003, 17:53   #46
Gimme some sugar!

so lets make that picnic in belgrade

i can show u the good places
Old 02-12-2003, 18:05   #47
Bitchka

spy, you crack me up!!!
lets see.....

Quote:
Originally posted by spyretto
No, they're not in Greece cause the people there don't look Greek at all.
hmm... I can agree that 1st place people dont... but are you telling me the other ones dont at all? really? hmm.... your grandmas dont wear those things on their hads in the tiny villages? ... or are you saying you dont have ANY gypsies?

Quote:
Only in the last century they've seen the Balkan war I and II, WWI and WWII ( the Bulgarians were with the Nazi in WWII )
I wont even comment too much on that one ... that's a fact yeah, but only part of the story ... until our King Boris refused to 'give up' our Jewish people... he visited Hitler in Germany .. in 2 days he DIED... it is believed that he was poisoned ... so yaeah.. part of the story....

Quote:
I've never lived in a village near the Bulgarian, Serbian or Turkish borders where may be some similar villages there (??) but I've lived in a Corfu village and it looks nothing like that at all.
well... not ALL Bulgarian villages looks like that either

lets see your pics....

this COULD be bulgarian village with NO problem... say in "Stara Planina' or... 'Rilla' .. or 'Pirin' ... or any of our other mountains.... uh huh.. with that house in the front... so BALKAN - the 'never-ending' construction...cartboard or whatever that is on the windows... you know they will probably never finish that house any time soon

this also could be Bulgarian village... pushing the 'medeteranian' limit a little.. but still... the brick... or even 'kerpitch' (dont know the word in english) houses... the mountail in the back again.... the red roofs ..yeah

ummm... same... Eastern Ortodox church... so... could be bulgaria as well... lets see... the fence... made out of either bricks or 'kerpich' again... and covered with that white/rough 'plaster'...

samt thing... too bad pics are such small res. cant see all the detail... but yeah... that could be anywhere he heee

ah ha... great pic ! jaaaaaaa.... the first donkey looks JUST like my grandpa's donkey ... and that 'tuba' to carry water ... or wait... maybe it is homemade WINE .. he he... could be pics from anywhere on the Balkans

Quote:
just to set the record straight. you see, even the surroundings are different.
he he spy of course.. .different surroundings are all over the place... look:

here are few BG villages for your pleasure:

This is Melnik

This is Bansko

One of the Churches in Bansko

Hisaria - the place is FULL with natural springs

well, just a few images i quickly pulled from online... if you wanna see more, i have WAY better images of all sorts of Bulgarian villages... the athmosphere is so different in all of them

Quote:
so lets make that picnic in belgrade

i can show u the good places
I am ALL up for that !!!! But why picnic in the City... lets make it a BIG PARTY then... he he.... lets PROVE that no one Parties like Eastern Europeans DO !! ... or even better idea... we do a whole 'spin' around the Balkans... party in Belgrade, Sofia, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Athens....umm... do we have representative from other Balkans states here?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 02-12-2003 at 18:11.
Old 02-12-2003, 23:53   #48
Gimme some sugar!

i can go only in belgrade

but lets make a big party, the eastern-europe kind
i think belgrade describes balkan mentality the best
Old 03-12-2003, 00:02   #49
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by $in
i can go only in belgrade
really? ... well.. then we arent left with too many options then...

Quote:
but lets make a big party, the eastern-europe kind
eh heeee, now we are talking...

Quote:
i think belgrade describes balkan mentality the best
well...maybe it is true... ... which mentality exactly? are we talking about partying? ....if partying... well... i cant say for sure 'cause I havent been in Belgrade... but i think both bulgarians and serbs .. and for that matter any Balkan country...are PARTY ANIMALS ... svi sme nashi...svi sme lepi, ey! it would be hard to decide who is more or better
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 03-12-2003, 00:31   #50
Gimme some sugar!

about the mentality, i remember that graffity:
srbija do tokija!

lets partehhhh then next summer
Old 04-12-2003, 17:07   #51
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by $in
about the mentality, i remember that graffity:
srbija do tokija!
LMAO @ that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 04-12-2003, 18:49   #52
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
and for that matter any Balkan country...are PARTY ANIMALS ... svi sme nashi...svi sme lepi, ey!
Yeah good ol Nashi and Lepi...are they still on the party circuit in the Balkans?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
ReplyPost New Thread