Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Coolasfcuk is on vac.

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-06-2005, 20:42   #1
Primetime Anchor

Coolasfcuk is on vac.

Coolie sent a message where she asked to let the forumers know that she's in the process of moving and installing herself in San Fransisco where she's going to study (Berkeley).

That's the reason why she takes a "vacation" from tatysite for a while, so don't get confused.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Last edited by forre; 15-06-2005 at 21:16.
Old 15-06-2005, 20:56   #2
we shout

okay ..thank you Forre.. when she is back I'm all ready to bang bang bang her .

huh! *assassin's looks* [ @ Cools ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 15-06-2005, 22:38   #3
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
when she is back I'm all ready to bang bang bang her

Thanks for the message forre, here i am for a sec

Hello and .. gotta spend as much time as I can enjoying Castro, while I am still living there!!! wooooooooo hooooooooooooo and the LGBT Film festival starts tomorrow and they are showing a movie called "The D Word", which is a parody of the L Word, but about REAL Dykes, as aparently, someone complained that the 'butch' on the L Word (Shane I guess) wears TOO MUCH make up

ciaoooooooooo
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 15-06-2005, 22:43   #4
blah

COOOOOLSSSS!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I was missing you so much already! Thought we werent gonna see you for at least a month. It would be nice if you dropped by now and then and inform us about your whereabouts, just like today!

OMG, going to the LGTB film festival and also to the gay parade? Watch out, San Francisco, Bulgarian lesbian on the loose!!!
Old 15-06-2005, 22:48   #5
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
OMG, going to the LGTB film festival and also to the gay parade?
hihi, well, the Film festival is 10 days and there are SO many movies, there is no way i can see them all... @ about $9 dollars each, are you kidding me!
I really wanna see a Serbian one though, forgot the name... you should look it up here: http://www.frameline.org/

Quote:
Watch out, San Francisco, Bulgarian lesbian on the loose!!!

Killa, I wish you to come visit Castro, you would absolutely LOVE it, I am sure

ok, g otta run now, ciaoooooo until the next time I pop up
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 15-06-2005, 22:56   #6
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
Killa, I wish you to come visit Castro, you would absolutely LOVE it, I am sure
Don't mind if i do. Will get my arse to California, just not sure when. Sometime in this life anyway
Old 16-06-2005, 00:10   #7
we shout

Quote:
ok, g otta run now, ciaoooooo until the next time I pop up
chicken!

btw, tell more about The D World next time you're here kay... I wonder how will its like .. *imagines all Shane[i]ssss]/i] but with no makeup* ... uuut ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 17-06-2005, 15:23   #8
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
btw, tell more about The D World next time you're here kay...
Check out the info page: http://www.frameline.org/festival/29..._word_the.html

From shooting
Official site: www.thedword.com

or did you mean San Francisco?

Enjoy your "vacation", Chris
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 21-06-2005, 00:43   #9
Bitchka

hello guys,

I am back at work today... and man... how many things have changed in less than a week!

First - my car is at the mechanic right now, as i had some mexican people HIT&RUN me... meaning - fucking up my car and taking off from the accident - so there is no insurance to pay for my car right now... which means that i am spending $2500 to fix my fucking car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I am SO pissed off right now, you have no idea... but I couldnt sell it hit... and I really want to keep it, as it is super convinient to have - with it it takes me 20 mins from my apartment to Castro/Mission neighborhood in San Fran - and I already know where all the parkin is at there. This means i can get to the city anytime i want and leave whenever i want - meaning go out to the bars on the weekend as much as i want

That for the bad news - the good news (well, kinda good I guess) is that i finally rented a place - I am paying crazy money for something like 20 square meters studio but at least it is 10 min walk to my school and 3 min walk from the metro station and 1 min from restaurants and shops

ok, now onto the Fun stories - I did go to see the D word (D for dykes, right? LoL)

Story: Friday night, after my car got HIT and I was in horrible mood, my boss (who I was staying with in the Gay neighborhood suggested I should get drunk ... so I decided to go out and see a movie - it was supposed to be a German movie - so I show up at CAstro Theatre 15 mins before the show and there is a HUGE crowd in front... i see a sign at the box office saying that they arent showing the German movie, but 'The D Word' instead.... to which I go LOL! While i am debating if I wanna spent $9 to a ticket, a short 45 year old dyke walks up to me and says: "You want a ticket?"... I look at her and ask: "What? Do you have an extra ticket or something?"... she says: "Well, if you wanna see the movie i will get you in FOR FREE!"... to which I am thinking... is she hitting on me? Because I didnt want to sit with HER and watch the movie... but I took up the offer and it ended up she was just being nice to me.... maybe she thought i was cute ... so I got in with an organizer Pass she let me have and go inside the theatre, which has gorgeous interior by the way, and what do i see - hundreds of lesbians (mainly DYKES) I have NEVER seen so many gay women in one place ... so the organizer woman introduces the movie and says that the director and the main star are in the the auience .. the director comes up on stage and starts blah blah blaaaaaahing ... anyways, all in all, the D Word almost put me to sleep LoL it was almost 1 to 1 copy of the L words first season, but with UGLY actresses and dumb jokes LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
yes, the one of the right here, teeny, is SHANE of the D Word

Well, anyways, then the director also said that there would be an after hours party at the Lexington Club (http://www.lexingtonclub.com/#), which my boss had told me about the night before it is the DYKE bar and is a 1 min walk from her apartment - so of course I want there after the movie and drank and drank in a bar FULL with lesbians LoL

And here is the FUN story from the bar - I started talking to a girl, who was insisting on buing me beers to which I was replying firm "NO" .... but I didnt mind talking to her... and here is the funny cliche... she introduced herself ans Collete the carpenter how funny is that! Needless to say, she was SUPER butch dyke ... but she was nice to meet new people in a new town.... and of course i had to let her know i dont go for DYKES LoL ... she finally got it and stopped offering to buy me drinks!

Anyways - the Pride Parade is this weekend, so this should be FUN! I will report later again... and i will upload some pics ASAP of my new 'shoe-box' apartment and of Castro - the neighborhoos

ciao now
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 21-06-2005 at 02:50.
Old 21-06-2005, 07:17   #10
we shout

Thanks for the report Cools.. and good luck with that car .. 2500 dollar .. it must be serious .. *shakes head*

and ... I go for original L Word then...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 21-06-2005, 09:32   #11
you'll need love

Quote:
yes, the one of the right here, teeny, is SHANE of the D Word
lol.. just what I thought when browsing the gallery
Sounds like you could be living for free if you only started to say "yes" once in a while. Free drinks should always be a "yes". It's not your problem if they expect anything else than getting you a drink ok, it might end up being your problem..

Damn thats one expensive cardamage for sure. Don't you have car insurance? Well obviously you don't, but is it more expensive to have one than the current solution?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 21-06-2005, 12:55   #12
blah

well, here i am through dial up again... its been 4 days since my cable internet is dead... HOPEFULLY it will be fixed later today.

But wooooooooooo!!! Cools has girls hitting at her already Dykes like you, cools... Hmm, maybe you should try going out with that truck driver cap and glasses and then maybe some femmes will hit at you ... on second thought, DON'T!

Anyway, i didnt check out the d word site (dial uuuuuuup), but i saw that Shane pic and was like

EDIT: my cable is BACK! *throws party* But anyway, back to the subject here, i have seen the webpage for the d word and all i can say is i have come, i have seen... i have puked! Drea McClay (Julie Goldman) is the resident (truly) Butch heartthrob. Her sexual conquests are epic. i mean maybe for blind lezzies. or trees. oh wait, it's a PARODY... hardy har har... their faces make me laugh so much... NOT! and i mean check out the bette one! *faints*

Last edited by KillaQueen; 21-06-2005 at 18:22.
Old 22-06-2005, 17:52   #13
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
Don't you have car insurance? Well obviously you don't, but is it more expensive to have one than the current solution?
dont get me in an even worse mood that i am, teeny

of course i have car insurance, you cant drive a car in USA without one. I only have liability though, which doesnt cover my car in this exact situation! My car should've been paid by the other people that wrecked my car! Buy unfortunatelly, they were either stealing the car at the moment of the HIT or they dont have insurance themselves (illagals!!!!) .... so basically I am FUCKED!

killa, there is NO way I am going out as a Dyke are you kidding me - dykes are NOT my thing!

Today I got off at a different stop of the matro, which made me walk on Market street for a bit (thats one of/if not THE central street of San Fran) .... and it is already prepared for Pride Parade (the parade marches down on it) - it is covered ALL OVER with rainbow flags http://www.peskytherat.com/susanpics/sf7.jpg

what else is new - the neighborhood in Berkeley I live in is actually nicer than I thought

OK, I will try to go see that Serbian movie tomorrow night : "Take a Deep Breath" wish me luck as it starts at 6pm and i am supposed to be working
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 22-06-2005, 18:12   #14
blah

coolies, we expect lots of pics from the parade!! you can take pics, right? we'll be patient and wait for you to upload them on your future PC and everything... just take pics!
Old 22-06-2005, 18:40   #15
pie crust

When I saw this thread on top of the main page (as one of the recently updated threads), I scrolled over with the mouse and read "Coolie sent a message where she asked to let the forumers know that she's in the pr..." and I was like "Shit, she's in PRISON!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 23-06-2005, 17:05   #16
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
"Shit, she's in PRISON!"

what do you think of me, queenie?!

OK, well I feel special, there is a whole thread about me ... hope this isnt 'illegal' or I will really have to go to tatysite.net prison, eh?

Anyways, I just read that one of the Headliners for the main stage at the SF Pride this year is....... guess who..... LoL ... no other than .... BETTY !!! ... What the fffffffffuck!

I am telling you SF is completely L Word crazy - weather its in possitive or negative way - but I cant seem to escape L Wordness anywhere in the Gay town

I also aproved with my bosses my going to the Serbian Lezzie movie tonight - my co-worker K. is coming with me, hihi - she is actually very nice and also LOVES hanving out in the Mission/Castro area (the Gay neighbrhd)

p.s. I hate Dyke's attitude
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 25-06-2005, 22:01   #17
Gimme some sugar!

serbian lezzy film...?!

how come i never heard of it?

coolz i hope you commin soon to tell me all about it!
Old 27-06-2005, 21:20   #18
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
serbian lezzy film...?!
ja! it was a good film too

Quote:
how come i never heard of it?
I dont know LoL

The director was there again, and his answering dumb questions from the audience with even dumber answers kinda pissed me off, but other than that its a good movie. It is more about the Serbian reality today and the gay thing is secondary issue....

also, I spend all day until late at night at SF Pride yesterday and it was WOO HOO LoL

more stories/reviews to come later.... but I was front role for Betty's performance so i saw them all (the fatty, the EZ girl- who is really insane btw - and even Ilene Cheiken) couple of meters away from me... and of course i sang along to the "girls that drag in mustages.." and so on
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-06-2005, 22:37   #19
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
wooooooooooo me too!!! i wasnt in front tho..but i had a great view

did u watch jen ro? me n my gf were front row for her performance..(another one of her obsessions )

but yeh id write more..but i just woke up and im still so hammered that i hardly remember a thing

too bad i didnt run into you cools
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 27-06-2005, 22:55   #20
Gimme some sugar!

awww you guyz had so much fun

*is jealous*

here when they made a gay parade, everyone got beaten up...

coolz, what's the movie's name?
ReplyPost New Thread