Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Russian songs - General thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-12-2010, 22:18   #441
Участник

love this song from singer slava

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqaNsOliHkg
Old 19-01-2011, 01:09   #442
Участник

A little bit of a prudish strip dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haIjDHj0PnE

I think it's an old russian song. But who sing this song in English? Russian accent?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Y tu mamá también
Old 19-01-2011, 14:31   #443
Прохожий

Send a message via ICQ to kvvtwo
пасибо..

отлично!

---------------------------
проверка vin|квартирный дизайн

Last edited by kvvtwo; 22-01-2011 at 13:24.
Old 31-01-2011, 22:40   #444
Martian Eyes

Finally I found some time for a little review of the year 2010 of Russian music. Not a very attractive year, but there were still some highlights, which are worth a listen, so - here it is, the best of 2010:

Top 10 radio airplays of 2010:

1. Vera Brezhneva - Lyubov' spasyot mir
2. 5ivesta Family - Zachem
3. Nyusha - Vybirat' chudo
4. Yuliya Savicheva - Moskva - Vladivostok
5. Valeriya - Kapel'koyu
6. 23:45 - Drug bez druga
7. Gradusy - Rezhissyor
8. Mitya Fomin - Vsyo budet horosho
9. Infinity - Zamechtalas'
10. Stas Mihailov & Taisiya Povalij - Otpusti

The other Number 1 hits of last year:

Vintazh - Victoria
Nyusha - Perebivaj
Dima Bilan - Ya prosto lyublyu tebya

...and some of the most requested songs:

Slava - Odinochestvo - suka
VIA Gra - Poshyol von!
Gradusy - Kto ty
Aleksandr Rybak - Ya ne veryu v chudesa
Dan Balan & Vera Brezhneva - Lepestkami slyoz
Yuliya Savicheva - Skazhi mne, chto takoe lyubov' - no videoclip yet
Serebro - Davaj, derzhat'sya za ruki - no videoclip yet

...and finally some other songs worth mentioning (my very personal view, of course):

In'-Yan - Pofig - arguing in a bit different way...great video idea for a top song
Dmitrij Koldun - V komnate pustoj - Lonely Dima, one of the best tearjerkers of 2010
Elena Esenina - Odissej i Penelopa - Atmospheric song and video with a slightly gothic touch
Nestrelki - Vova, vernis'! - Two ladies of the long past girl group 'Strelki' try it again together, with the best girlsgroup song of 2010 and a video with shameless quotes of a very famous movie - classy!
Plazma - Mystery - Eurodance with a retro touch and en vogue blood and teeth themed video
Roma Kenga - Vysoko - Techno from a really talented young artists
Kit-I - Moyo serdtse - Emo-rock from Maks Fadeev's protégés, for the helplessly romantic
Vel'vet - Prodavets kukol - The puppet-seller is waiting - creepy!
Bi-2 - Vechnaya prizrachnaya vstrechnaya - Don't understand a word of this babbling, but I looove it - cultivated rock from one of my favourite groups
Korol' i shut - Fokusnik - Wild West sounds and a strange magician's show from the somewhat 'peculiar' punks
The SLoT - Lego - The leading indie band: A game with bricks and lovers - solve the puzzle or die! Ok, die anyway...weird!

Last edited by Argos; 31-01-2011 at 23:04.
Old 31-01-2011, 23:16   #445
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Great post Argos!

I love Koldun - V komnate pustoj - Great song for me, listen to it regularly. Serebro's Davay Derzhatsya Za Ruki is probably their best song. I prefer Chto Takoe Lyubov of Yulia Savicheva rather than Moskva Vladivostok.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 09-02-2011, 22:20   #446
Martian Eyes

Two new songs from Ukrainian girls' duets, which couldn't be more different:

NeAngely - Tol'ko by ty byl. The quarrelsome divas Slava and Vika have lately found a way to please people even more than with their fights in the yellow press, with their biggest talent, wonderful songs and their great voices. Prekrasnaaaa!

NikitA - Iskusayu. Dasha and Yulya enjoying their feast, as usual, totally nasty. Bon Appétit!
Old 09-02-2011, 22:26   #447
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Two new songs from Ukrainian girls' duets, which couldn't be more different:

NeAngely - Tol'ko by ty byl. The quarrelsome divas Slava and Vika have lately found a way to please people even more than with their fights in the yellow press, with their biggest talent, wonderful songs and their great voices. Prekrasnaaaa!

NikitA - Iskusayu. Dasha and Yulya enjoying their feast, as usual, totally nasty. Bon Appétit!
The production on the track for Iskusayu is great work.

I'm not familiar with the other group, but these girls have incredible voices. It doesn't suit their looks at all though! Not that it's important, just shocking.
Old 16-02-2011, 19:49   #448
Martian Eyes

Quote:
NikitA - Iskusayu. Dasha and Yulya enjoying their feast, as usual, totally nasty.
I quote myself - I'm getting egomanic!

Well, soon after the Russian premiere of the clip a new surprise - for the first time NikitA made an English version - "Bite" of their clip, which shows that there is obviously some squinting towards an international career. Ok, the Russian version has more 'bite' but anyway, bite they do nontheless. By the way, the ladies discreated a $30.000 cuisine of Ukraines best cook (Think of a candlelight dinner with your new conquest and imagine your face seeing such a bill!). Just as a little consolation - only one goldfish has been gulped in this video.
Old 17-02-2011, 00:11   #449
Участник

I really like the song Iskusayu, I don't know why, lol.
Old 17-02-2011, 13:35   #450
Участник

Here are some Russian songs I tend to listen to over and over again (although it would be easy for me to list my 50 favourite songs from just Zemfira or Kino):

1) Zemfira - 1000 Лет (http://tinysong.com/DBOU)
2) Tequilajazzz - Кроме звезд (http://tinysong.com/xD0V)
3) Kino - Перемен (http://tinysong.com/DBPn)
4) Nautilus Pompilius (RIP Ilya Kormiltsev!) - Чистый бес (http://tinysong.com/DBRo)
5) Grazhdanskaya Oborona (RIP Egor Letov!) - Слава Психонавтам (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGTo8...DEA0F78092C936)
6) Zemfira - Любовь, как случайная смерть (http://tinysong.com/DBQz)
7) Bi-2 & Spleen - Феллини (http://tinysong.com/yiZN )
8) Masha i Medvedi - Земля (http://tinysong.com/uR9U)
9) Agata Kristi - Секрет (http://tinysong.com/dYNA)
10) Mumiy Troll - Иди, Я Буду (Под Гитару) (http://tinysong.com/D6aF)

Aaaand new albums from PJ Harvey and Radiohead this week... Good times.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:17   #451
Участник

Mihail Boyarskiy - Zelenoglazoe Taksi (Green-Eyed Taxi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5oBPs4guWA

and covers

Global Deejays - "Zelenoglazoe Taxi"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJDOi1TSVs
F.R. David – Taxi (in English!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXOFICLjKBs
Brazzaville - Green-Eyed Taxi (in English!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG88tO7X5T8

Well, actually GreenEye is a small lamp inside a car. Taxi driver turns it on when he is free and can pick up any passengers. Those lights was very common in the USSR and you can easily determine if a taxi is vacant for you. It was green cuz it less annoying for eyes of driver in night. And yes it was very charming and romantic devices. Nowadays its a rare thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Y tu mamá también
Old 20-02-2011, 21:59   #452
Martian Eyes

Some new songs which might be interesting for some people here besides me:

Mumij troll' - Somebody To Love - play back is fun!
Gradusy - Golaya - I'm not going to carry anybody after this.
Zhasmin - Zdravstvuj, novaya lyubov'! - a surprisingly different Zhasmin and quite interesting vocal arrangements.
From Ukraine: Max Barskih - Lost In Love - immediately after the Russian release 'Teryayu tebya' the English one. Yet another Ukrainian who ogles an international career.

And as an example of really bad Ami-crap-copy-music:
Sergej Lazarev - Heart-Beat - people with musical taste may skip this.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:29   #453
Martian Eyes

A little summary of new clips of March 2011:

Already a quarter of 2011 is over, but the top stars mostly missed to convince us that they have something interesting to offer. The first two of the list were already posted in the threads of Tanya and Slava.
Tanya Teryoshina - Ponimaj. Tanya the chameleon! Each song, each clip shows her from another side. At least everything looks and sounds professional (ok, her singing talents not so much...).
Stas P'eha & Slava - Ya i ty. Two singers from the famous producer and composer Viktor Drobysh together with a decent song and a less decent video clip. Altogether not so bad.
23:45 - Gody letat. One of the top bands for the young generation with typical r'n'b-pop-hip-hop music, not bad, but the sound is horrible. Somebody should tell them how to use 'Audacity' correctly!
Lyapis Trubetskoj - Ya veryu. Russian rock, or at least what Russians call rock. As always, lyrics and the video clip make his works great.

Ok, because we don't have much from the stars, we may look at the hardly known, but considerably more talented people around...
Zoya Levada - Uspokoj menya. She seems to be Armenian. Pop-rock with ethno touch and definitely a remarkable voice...and I just looove the song!
Katarina Kremer - Igry bez pravil. Long time not seen such a great video composition from a Russian! The director is obviously a geometry fetishist, can't stop watching!
Barochka - Hvatit!. Despite her young age she already wrote about 200 songs in various genres. Lately she is totally into the far far western kind of music.The number one r'n'b lady of the Ural, as they call her there.

A look to the smaller southern neighbour Ukraine reveals a similar picture. The top stars show either crap or nothing, but the less known easily compensate.
Varda & Sergej Zverev - Lyudi-angely. Designer, style icon and living object of art Sergej Zverev together with the erotic.dancer Varda - decadent-dramatic, only slightly stylish, and not even bad music.
IYA - Pust' govoryat. Romantic music, the main ingredient of Ukrainian mainstream. Noble ambience, the lady has obviously saved her money diligently to finance her career. Love her cute squint!
Ana Baston - Vystrel. One of the most promising newcomers of 2010, writes her songs herself, although lacks a bit of variation. Quite sexxy!
Sister Siren - Innocent Killah. They do it in English and this mostly from beyond the big pond, totally western.
Vremya i steklo - Lyubvi tochka net. The brand new project of the restless entertainer and producer Potap with their second single. A bit too ... eeh ... cartoon-like for my taste, but good music, and an excellent female singer.
Payuschie trusy - Intim ne predlagat'. The 'Singing Panties', the most hated act of the Ukrainian music establishment. This time with the participation of the most famous pimp of the CIS, Petya Listerman, and with the reasonable attitude "I'm bored of moneyless boys, I have to meet urgently Petya Listerman!"
Old 03-04-2011, 16:28   #454
Hatırla Sevgili

Quote:
Ana Baston - Vystrel. One of the most promising newcomers of 2010, writes her songs herself, although lacks a bit of variation. Quite sexxy!
This is nice!

Quote:
Vremya i steklo - Lyubvi tochka net. The brand new project of the restless entertainer and producer Potap with their second single. A bit too ... eeh ... cartoon-like for my taste, but good music, and an excellent female singer.
I like this song.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Last edited by fanoff; 03-04-2011 at 16:39.
Old 03-04-2011, 22:12   #455
Martian Eyes

^I prefer their previous singles of both of them.

Ana Baston's last single was Skandal. Sounds very similar to 'Vystrel' and somehow better for my taste, and the video is a little masterpiece. But my favourite song from her is My ne my, which wasn't released as a single.

Vremya i steklo launched their career with a quite different single, which I liked much more, as a hopeless romantic, Tak vypala karta. Heart-melting... They are working on English versions of the songs and an international career as "Time & Glass".
Old 04-06-2011, 19:36   #456
Martian Eyes

The mentionable new clips of the last two months in Russia and Ukraine:

Not much interesting to watch and listen in Russia, therefore as sort of formality the new entries of the top stars.
Sergej Lazarev - Bienie serdtsa - The Russian version of Heartbeat - insufferable cant.
Mitya Fomin - Paninaro - The composition is a co-production of the 'Pet Shop Boys' and the creative team of 'Vintazh', the director of the clip was Mitya himself.
Dima Bilan - Mechtateli - Dreamers. Again a composition from 'Vintazh' member and composer Aleksej Romanoff. By the way, Dima got this year's Muz TV Award again... well, subscription!
Glyuk'oza - Hochu muzhchinu - 'I want a man'. Natasha, rarely serious in her songs and clips, this time in Bollywood style - ambrosial!
Nyusha - Bol'no - Painful. The number one discovery of last year in her typical style.
MakSim - Kak letat' - Like flying. Ok, we heard the same song a dozen times over the years, didn't we? Russian radio doesn't really appreciate it as well.

The best of the rock scene:
Bi-2 - Optimist - They are rarely a group known for it's high drive, but this time quite different, with lots of energy.
Mara - Yaponiya - This time she doesn't sing about sex, won't hurt.

...and of course some highlights from the almost unknown:
UNIQQE ft. Katrin - Energiya strasti - Energy of passion. The Kazakhs show the Russians how to make good dance music!
Zhenya Vill' - Tam gde ya - There, where I am. Biting and sexy. Unfortunately the most talented Russians work in the shadows.
Unlike last year the Ukrainian scene in 2011 is quite disappointing. Boring and tired with only a few interesting jobs. Some of the better songs of the stars:
Tina Karol' - Ya skazhu 'da' - I'll say 'yes'. Ok, she had better ones lately....
Svetlana Loboda - Spasibo - Thank you. Even the 'anti-crisis girl' in tristesse, bad sign for Ukraine!
Gajtana - Himiya - Chemistry. One of her best songs, full of energy.
Ruslana - Wow - It was silent around the ex-ESC winner for a long time. Now a new image and style - not bad.
Kamaliya ft. Filipp Kirkorov - Igra s ognem - Play with fire. A co-production of the Ukrainian model and singer with Russia's aging superstar of Bulgarian descent, still one of the best things in Ukraine at the moment.

At least the girlgroups, and Ukraine has a lot of talented ones, showed that they are alive and work is in decent progress:
Alibi - Bej posudu - Smash the dishes. One of the best songs of the Zaval'skaya sisters, who write their songs themselves.
Goryachij shokolad - Bez uma ot schast'ya - Crazy from love. Even in Russia the "Hot Chocolates" are one of the leading girl groups with passionate-romantic songs and stylish appearance.
Hollywood FM - Stripping Of My Feelings - the original 'Dogola' (naked). The problem children of producer Nikitin (who has 5 girlgroups running, as I already told). The music is much better than the girl's performances, and their charisma...well, doesn't exist, unfortunately.
Real O - Muzhchiny lyubyat glazami - Men like eyes. An ex-'Star Factory' project, still in business thanks to decent music. Much drive.
Delice - Lyubovnik i vrag - Lover and enemy. The sisters were the high-flyers of the last year - from absolutely unknown at the beginning of the year to number one hit owners on Kiev's radio at the end of the year. Music, style, charisma - the girls have everything you need for success.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:09   #457
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
argos, do you know of any new work with VIA GRA or Serebro? Usually VIA GRA has a new song by now. :/
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 07-06-2011, 17:50   #458
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by obez17 View Post
argos, do you know of any new work with VIA GRA or Serebro? Usually VIA GRA has a new song by now. :/
New songs of both groups are overdue, but no information about anything about new songs at both groups. But there are serious rumours around both groups, which are not pleasant.

It seems that producer Dima Kostyuk (who was the leader from the beginning) leaves or already has left the group VIA Gra. There is gossip that either Albina or Nadya will leave the group in August. In July, maybe, there will be the radio release of a new song with a clip released not before September with a new girl (very unreliable source, so take it with a 1000 grains of salt).

The Serebro situation seems to be even more serious. Producer and composer Fadeev obviously writes on albums for other singers, who have money to pay him generously (Lolita for example) and there is obviously a critical conflict among the girls. Lena and Olya want to get rid of Nastya and continue as a duet. They make out at every possible opportunity and let the third one stay in the left corner. There was a fan meeting not so long ago, where they refused to answer any questions about their work.

Probably both groups' problems won't be resolved before autums, so don't expect anything from them too soon.
Old 08-06-2011, 15:54   #459
Hatırla Sevgili

Dima Bilan's new song Mechtateli sounds very nice to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Baki olsa da ayrılık,

Old 10-06-2011, 05:33   #460
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
Quote:
New songs of both groups are overdue, but no information about anything about new songs at both groups. But there are serious rumours around both groups, which are not pleasant.

It seems that producer Dima Kostyuk (who was the leader from the beginning) leaves or already has left the group VIA Gra. There is gossip that either Albina or Nadya will leave the group in August. In July, maybe, there will be the radio release of a new song with a clip released not before September with a new girl (very unreliable source, so take it with a 1000 grains of salt).

The Serebro situation seems to be even more serious. Producer and composer Fadeev obviously writes on albums for other singers, who have money to pay him generously (Lolita for example) and there is obviously a critical conflict among the girls. Lena and Olya want to get rid of Nastya and continue as a duet. They make out at every possible opportunity and let the third one stay in the left corner. There was a fan meeting not so long ago, where they refused to answer any questions about their work.

Probably both groups' problems won't be resolved before autums, so don't expect anything from them too soon.
Thank you for the info! Quite unfortunate. These were the artists I relied on when t.A.T.u. died. Moving on once again...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
ReplyPost New Thread