Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 19:14   #141
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Carmen is mine!!
i think your harem is big enough miss d. leave some ladies for the rest of us =)

Old 10-03-2005, 20:09   #142
Bitchka

Quote:
First I'd like to say .. I like Carmen more than Jenny now
good! I like Carmen - that game she started playing with Shane , mmmmm .. but you just wait, i think Jenny's character just might get better than the first season...

Quote:
.. and second .. urr.. you guys can continue to discuss anything.. I don't mind reading bloopers anymore .. its like loosing a virgin .. and I've lost it already .. *blames Cools*
Am i getting what you're saying correct, D?!? You are blaming ME for loosing your virginity?

Quote:
I just dowloaded all the 3 clips ...Shane is really wild.. but but .. on the last one did I saw .. oh .. oh .. did I saw .. Jenny and Carmen .. OMG!! *slaps own forehead*
well, dont ask me! I am still at work, and i just found those links on a board a little while ago, so ive only HEARD - havent seen it yet, as i think i will be in trouble if they caught me watching this instead of working

As for the fav character so far... well, I havent seen episode 2&3 yet, but ... it stays Shane ... she's just so sexy .... appearance and attiture ... and i like how she tries so hard to be 'bad ass' and not get involved, but her sweet weak side always shows... and messes with her mind. She is always nice to her friends, the fellow lesbians, as well ... basically, if i had to identify one character that is most likely for me to be attracted to/have as a friend in real life would be Shane ... Alice would have to go 2 (more for the friendship department) ... Carmen also ranks up there in the top 3

edit: allow me to add: "OMG, we are such LEZs" (esp me and D ha ha) I never thought I'd be saying that...ever! and now it makes sense and its Funny ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 10-03-2005 at 23:32.

Old 11-03-2005, 00:30   #143
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
carmen + jenny = :lakesizedpuddle:
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 11-03-2005, 06:14   #144
Bitchka

esp for my fellow LEZ denial ..... girlie, girlie ...
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../KateDress.jpg
2. http://www.sitefights.com/community/...r//aee_139.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 11-03-2005, 19:17   #145
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
I didn't have time yet to read this all thread BUT...........Miss COOL....I have to speak with you "en tête à tête"! (face to face!!!!).....
What is this crazy idea to tell us to look at the L Word!!!... .....now my Olga is spending all her time looking at the tv ALL the SERIES of L WOrd!!!...and the WORTH...she said that she LIKES "Shane" 'cause she thinks she is funny!!....
Poor Me...
Okay I wear /put my Glasses ...and I'm going to examine That from closer!

Old 11-03-2005, 19:18   #146
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Carmen is mine!!
Good, that leaves Lara from the first season all to myself.
Good looking woman, spectacular tits, can cook very well and most importantly is a monster in the sack and a little bit of an exhibitionist.

What more could a woman with a girl-crush ask for?

Old 11-03-2005, 19:40   #147
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Miss COOL....
present
Quote:
I have to speak with you "en tête à tête"! (face to face!!!!).....
but maybe I should leave? hihi ... ok Frenchie maybe sometime this weekend

Quote:
What is this crazy idea to tell us to look at the L Word!!!... .....now my Olga is spending all her time looking at the tv ALL the SERIES of L WOrd!!!...
ummm.... it was a great idea, if i had watched the show any earlier myself, I would've suggested it earlier ... then maybe you could've watched it together..... but you have NO idea how ADDICTIVE it is... i did the SAME thing - all episodes at once for few days ... so forre, I completely understand you!

Quote:
and the WORTH...she said that she LIKES "Shane" 'cause she thinks she is funny!!....
Poor Me...
well THAT isnt my fault either .... I completely agree with Olga AGAIN! Shane is irresistable... you just wait till you get sucked into her 'sexy powers'

Quote:
Okay I wear /put my Glasses ...and I'm going to examine That from closer!
hihi GOOD ... I hope you get hooked as well .... hmmm ... i wonder who YOUR fav character would be then..... ... lemme think about that for a sec, and i would give a guess

oh, i forgot to add, that i think Carmen has the most soothing voice ever, so sexy ... and i like how she speaks ... Bravo 'Carmen' hihi ... i think i read somewhere that the girl playing Carmen was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 11-03-2005 at 19:57.

Old 11-03-2005, 20:40   #148
Primetime Anchor

Not that addicitive that I would start searching for any more videos. The show is okay but absolutely boring at times. Alice and Shane are the strongest charachters and that Jenny with her whining all the time I hope the next season would be better.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 11-03-2005, 22:05   #149
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Not that addicitive that I would start searching for any more videos. The show is okay but absolutely boring at times. Alice and Shane are the strongest charachters and that Jenny with her whining all the time I hope the next season would be better.
Absolutely - i have an obsessive side to myself .... a forever living teeanger inside of me .... I do get a bit scared at times! Well i know it will pass... in a week or so (I hope) lol .... that's what happens with my FICKLENESS!

Well, we do agree on the characters - Shane and Alice .... all the rest I find myself FWDing through.... esp when i see Tina on the screen!

Where is denial?! she is my fellow obsessor
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 12-03-2005, 06:19   #150
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Good, that leaves Lara from the first season all to myself.
Good looking woman, spectacular tits, can cook very well and most importantly is a monster in the sack and a little bit of an exhibitionist.

What more could a woman with a girl-crush ask for?
yeah .. you can have her now ..

Cools.. I'm here! I'm here! .. sorry .. well last night after came back from watching 2 movies .. I tried to come here but .. girl wanted me to sleep ... well.. if it wasnt her to set one CD per day .. I would have watch all the L word DVD continuously.

Thank you Cools .. I'm downloading the S2 episode 1 now .. and watching this streaming online
Quote:
edit: oh, i forgot to add this link to short interviews with some of the cast members from the second season L.A. premiere: http://www.OutoftheCloset.tv/videos...wordreturns.ram
OH!! Alice is real gay!
Shane is a lesbian dream! she is! ..but this ram file always stop and downloading.
Shane said this show tell to love your self and be who you are .. dont have second guess of who you are .. its just love .. urr something more .. hard to watch this one.
Tina said last season her heart got broken .. shattered!

okay season 1.

Bette and Tina:
I thought it just like a real life example how a relationship will go .. and love and loyalty. At one point when what left if love and comitment and sometimes love is not enough .. you need to be "in love" ..Bette too busy with her work .. Tina try to cheer things up between them .. she did many things .. manage Bette and manage herself ... I dont fine them boring or less interesting .. there are many expression by Tina that show what she feels inside about on going daily stuffs .. like I said not much going on .. but many detail and emotions around .. inner strenght to face such a daily detail .... she is a damn very good actor .. Bette is the career driver girl .. she facex what she has to face ..and the same time she hide a feeling that she know that she is too busy and she had spend less attention for Tina .. but there's nothing she could do about it .. I understand her too.. she is smart and she knows it .. but still she have to do research .. and I like the part Tina always by her side and support her .. I mean partners talk to each other... BUT at one point .. Bette got a 'tick' when someone said there are boring .. so she develope that "wanting" to be free like her other friends .. I like that the story writer manage to capture that simple "big influence" that would change people .. I mean a simple phrase like that could cost such a big disaster .. Tina's shattered heart in the end .. like I said earlier .. this story so real.. the actors brought every charaters so alive..

okay I go shower now. woo.. I'll be back with more fantastic reviews. LoL

PS: Cools .. tell you a secret .. the biggest lesbian in the world is sleeping in my bed. LoL .. [ woot .. those are damn nice legs ..wait...* goes to bite someone's toe* ..okay back!].. and we ( you and me ) ..are just .. so LEZ ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 13-03-2005, 04:48   #151
we shout

Announcement:

okay .. all 3 episodes of Second Season is ready. Anyone want this can contact me or Coolasfuck [ PM / Email ] for ftp server id and password.

ga..ga..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 13-03-2005, 12:41   #152
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
... ok Frenchie
ummm.... it was a great idea, if i had watched the show any earlier myself, I would've suggested it earlier ... then maybe you could've watched it together..... but you have NO idea how ADDICTIVE it is... i did the SAME thing - all episodes at once for few days ...
Okay ....My Cool ..I agree to make an efford...but just tell me where i can catch this serie...I'm not going to take plane each week-end to see the video tapes in Sweden!...
A link somewhere?

PS: Indeed , I play the naive and stupid person but.....I saw some "épisodes" of this L Word.....this summer, in Sweden, it was on TV... .....sometimes Forre was leaving for working and was telling me...."Oh ! Don't forget ! Loot at the "L Word" on Tv tonight it's funny!...." and I was answering seriously " Da!" ...and i was looking a little BUT......each time...after seing it 10 minutes I was changing the channel to look at Becky Anderson on CNN......hihi.....
http://www.mediaexchange.info/tmp/becky_anderson.jpg
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_repor...son.becky.html
http://home.planet.nl/~wolf0620/anderson.becky2.html
She is so funny and so.......WHOOOAOAAAH!....If she'd play in L word I would look at each evening !

Okay , I calm mylself here...so even if i thought it was a little sleepering for me, I could try again ...but I need link....

PS: Okay I've found the files...just need time to download..

Last edited by nath; 13-03-2005 at 18:40.

Old 13-03-2005, 13:13   #153
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
The Shane+Carmen(or Sharmen - as people are refering to it) deal, small files of less than 20MB each: http://www.mediablvd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24573
As I dont have the time to download and watch the episodes (cause: uni+work), I downloaded these clips. And the first clip doesnt work, the second one was ok, but the third one My GAWD, people!!!

*goes to re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-watch*

Old 13-03-2005, 19:46   #154
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Crampaholic
OMG Jenny is hot
Mewh when will episode 4 be out! lol and when will dana and alice have sex when when its all so painful
~~~~~~~~~~~
I never ask her to swallow my spunk until I go down on her first. It's just common courtesy
Die Bug Die!!!!!
Its urs osita..

Old 13-03-2005, 21:31   #155
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
grrr...im trying hard to restrain myself from dloading new episodes, if i do it my parents will kill me when phone bill comes
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti

Old 13-03-2005, 21:54   #156
Участник

I didn't check if it was before on this thread...so sorry if it's a double link...
Here a clip of 7,62Mo :" Melissa Etheridge_Weakness_in_Me"...with....hum....some kisses...
http://www.nichya.net/denial/The_L_W...ness_in_Me.wmv

Thank you Miss Denial for the serveur!

By the way...what is the name of the tall one in the clip ?........

Last edited by nath; 13-03-2005 at 22:24.

Old 14-03-2005, 04:34   #157
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
By the way...what is the name of the tall one in the clip ?.......
you know i forgot to post again, who your fav would be, nath... but that was my pick - MARINA! That is the tall one - the classy/smart/sexy italian
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 14-03-2005, 05:27   #158
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
Episode 3

shane got promoted, stripped
bette did a bad thing..again
alice is great..mm tequila
dana and alice kissing in the fair
shane cut jenny's hair

i was disappointed...anyone see this one
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 14-03-2005, 05:54   #159
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
no but thanks for sharing what happened anyway
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]

Old 14-03-2005, 05:58   #160
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Crampaholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
shane got promoted, stripped
bette did a bad thing..again
alice is great..mm tequila
dana and alice kissing in the fair
shane cut jenny's hair

i was disappointed...anyone see this one

Huh im sorry but thats not what happens :s dana and alice dont make out.. shane promoted? where... shane cut jennys hair??? where again :s u watched the wrong episode LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
I never ask her to swallow my spunk until I go down on her first. It's just common courtesy
Die Bug Die!!!!!
Its urs osita..

Closed ThreadPost New Thread