Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 1)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 23-03-2005, 18:20   #261
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
It's true "She gives dynamic to the Alice/Dana relationship... ...and she also even "gives dynamic" ...to MY BED!!!...'cause each time I see her, I jump in my bed 'cause I want to strangle her!....it's bad , I know...

By the way , Sahne has "Star Treck" Spoke's ears!:big grin: but she is really cute..i agree..
About Jenny , the problem is that each time she has a problem with her personnality , she sleeps with someone...soon she will break the record of Warren Beatty !:roll eyes:

Old 23-03-2005, 18:29   #262
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
... ...and she also even "gives dynamic" ...to MY BED!!!...'cause each time I see her, I jump in my bed 'cause I want to strangle her!....it's bad , I know...
that would be FUN to see.. .maybe i should write to Ms ilene Chaiken and suggest they get you for a guest star .... so you can strangle Tonya in bed!

Quote:
By the way , Sahne has "Star Treck" Spoke's ears!:big grin: but she is really cute..i agree..
I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! (in episode 5 when she was asking Alice if she slept with Dana)... i think they look even worse because of her hair sometimes... sometimes she has good hair and sometimes she has BAD hair! Who's in charge of hair for this show....
Quote:
About Jenny , the problem is that each time she has a problem with her personnality , she sleeps with someone...soon she will break the record of Warren Beatty !
.. well, she is working on that .... the problem with the personality that is ... thank god there is some self acceptance happening in her case ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 23-03-2005, 21:01   #263
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
I'm puzzled to why everyone seems to be thinking this. She's really irritating and so messed up in her own little world. And not that nice to look at either
well i think shes beautful in her own own right BUT i do agree that she is so immersed in her damn self that i can't even force myself to feel sorry for her

Quote:
Shane is in love with carmen, but Shane also wants to see Jenny happy.
i think it's less wanting to see jenny happy, and more not wanting to put herself in a situation where she were liable to get hurt [like before].. poor shane..

Quote:
do you imagine yourselves presenting a such person to your parents !!!
well if i were to hire anyone to concince my parents to give their blessing, i would definately call on Tonya! lol shes smooth..ill give her that
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"

Last edited by madeldoe; 23-03-2005 at 21:39.

Old 23-03-2005, 21:13   #264
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataku
well i think shes beautful in her own own right BUT i do agree that she is immersed in her damn self that i can't even force myself to feel sorry for her
Jennifer Beals is very beutiful - her smile! .... well, call me weird, but Id rather have Better as my friend than Tina! I cant exactly put my finger on it, but I just cannot stand Tina's character - from the way she talk, to the way she acts, to the things that come out of her mouth!

Quote:
i think it's less wanting to see jenny happy, and more not wanting to put herself in a situation where she were liable to get hurt [like before].. poor shane..
i agree, its not about Jenny really .. but i think Shane will 'crack' soon ... but would it be TOO late!

Quote:
well if i were to hire anyone to concince my parents to give their blessing, i would definately call on Tonya! lol shes smooth..ill give her that
Noooooooooooo are you kidding?! she isnt smooth ... she is SLIMY! There are 2 ways i cant take Tonya - either with lots of laughter at her 'nastiness' and 'fakeness' ... or with anger, at her annoying transparent posing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 24-03-2005, 03:38   #265
Bitchka

For denial ... http://www.ezgirlmusic.com ... or did you already see that? Its the EZ girl (one that Shane makes out with on stage in episode 3) ... shes the one doing the music for the show... she has kind of like a diary for each episode that explains what/how she did .. interesting to see
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 24-03-2005, 17:11   #266
we shout

Thanks Cools!! I'll look at the site weekend! I only get to see the cool CDs player at the entrance so far ... kiss kiss .. btw .. need some help here..

Quote:

Hey emm sorry for disturbing again..but do you know from where can I download clips from L word, which are not soooo big? Something like that : http://www.nichya.net/denial/The_L_W...ness_in_Me.wmv

Thanksss!
sorry.. I'm so ashamed of myself I have to ask this.. but hope someone coould help .. thanks in advance.

PS: wo! that clip .. that story... that song is perfect!

PS2: Cools . you said going to make such clips .. with songs.. ???

PS3: If Melissa Etheridge wouldn't be so afraid to show her gayness in her video clip . it should look like something like this.

PS4: urr . sorry .. wait .. I haven't seen this song original video clip yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 25-03-2005 at 06:26.

Old 24-03-2005, 21:45   #267
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Thanks Cools!!
I couldn't open the Cool's clip yet ....but i'm sure she is able!!
One of our previous projects failled ....so why not to try again , with a more complicated project ?!!!!! ....as you seem all like, here, the L word's songs...and the clips...and as we have a great technician in the person of Chris.....Do you see where I go... Misses Denial & Cool & Sasha & Veggie........

Old 24-03-2005, 22:06   #268
Bitchka

Quote:
I couldn't open the Cool's clip yet
hmm, i wonder why....
Quote:
....but i'm sure she is able!!
well, Thank You

Quote:
emmm, yeah, i was going to ... but i have ISSUES with the clips and my Premier - i CANNOT edit the original episode videos i have (they DONT work in premier no matter what i do!!!!) ... and so the proces becomes.... me filming my screen with Dv cam .... then uploading the video back to the comp (at which point all the colors have gone BAD LoL) ... and on ly then edit.....
Quote:
One of our previous projects failled ....so why not to try again , with a more complicated project ?!!!!! ....as you seem all like, here, the L word's songs...and the clips...and as we have a great technician in the person of Chris.....Do you see where I go... Misses Denial & Cool & Sasha & Veggie........
ummm... you would sing again and i would edit your voices with L Word footage???

baaaaaaaaaah, besides i should stop playing with this and FOCUS on my paying second job of 3D modeling...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 24-03-2005, 22:10   #269
Участник

Da!

Old 24-03-2005, 22:25   #270
Bitchka

Quote:
Da!
sure! .. but... you know after reading EZGirl's website ... i might ask you to record some ... 'uhhh...uhhh' moans ... as thats what they do for the L Word... their own moanings mixed in some other tracks .....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 24-03-2005, 22:45   #271
Участник

I haven't heard this song ! Don't know it !.....may be a "normal" song in all the ones of the serie , no ?

Old 24-03-2005, 23:51   #272
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
hahaha in that ezgirlmusic link you gave.i couldnt help but notice that in the session pictures..the last pcitures before the creative process..i have that girls jacket

but this is a really interesting site..thanks for the link cools!
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"

Old 25-03-2005, 15:54   #273
Primetime Anchor

Okay, I'm done with all episodes available - down to #5 of season 2 and I can't believe, some one got that addicted here. I'd say as haku, that the story is thin. Everyone is screwing everyone and that will go around and around through this season. I still like Shane's charachter as she makes me laugh but she's too disturbing for my part and I think she looks a sort of disgusting. Alice is another "fun" in this soap opera. Tina and Beth are weird types - both of them, and Jenny is playing innocence itself . She's cute when she speaks though. Carmen? Looks pretty impressive and reminds me of Janet Jackson. A cool type to my mind. Finally - who is sexy? Marina was but she's out at the moment. What is next? Jenny screwing her litterature proffessor? Guaranteed!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 25-03-2005, 21:00   #274
Участник

I'm surely the Only in this case but I absoolutely like these credits from "Jackie Brown"...http://www.nichya.net/denial/Jackie_Brown_Credits.wmv (5Mo)...so I think my favourite type of women in all The L Word would be... Pam Grier..

Old 25-03-2005, 22:12   #275
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataku
but this is a really interesting site..thanks for the link cools!
sure ... and the EZgirl (or her team) is great ... she/whoever e-mailed me back right away

Quote:
thanks much. You obviously get what I m trying to do. Come back to
the site as often as you wish. And fyi... my CD the L word session-original
score music from the second season will be out May 10th in conjunction with
the final episode. check back on the ezgirlmusic.com website to get it and
it will also be available in stores everywhere. thanks for writing and
listening. rock on.
xo ezgirl
of course, its a way for her to promote the CD, but still ... its nice to get a short personal note back ... Im even more interested in the whole creative process of the show now ... lets see what happens next ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-03-2005, 22:38   #276
winter days ...

i liked episode 5. at least i also know my instinct about mark was right. i think he is tres sleazy. i cant wait for that storyline to unravel further.

coolies, it was a tricky song at the end called moody [i think]

Old 26-03-2005, 05:30   #277
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Everyone is screwing everyone and that will go around and around through this season.
welcome to L word. you are not the only one there .. Alice even has a chart who slept with who. LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
of course, its a way for her to promote the CD, but still ... its nice to get a short personal note back ... Im even more interested in the whole creative process of the show now ... lets see what happens next ....
the studio is very sexy .. all those tracks .. you know what I was in studio recording long long long time ago .. and I have been to the most expensive studio here where the biggest artist recorded their music .. when you play back the songs recorded .. the sound system is crazy damn too good . its far far far better that the sound we heard in radio or the best player... sound from the master tape I guess. I saw how the sound engineer adjusting the tracks to find the perfect sound.. and after replay .. even not suppose to popular song sound like wo!.. ..even the heart would beat to the drum/bass.. so I thought this is how they make songs .. this how it finished .. I went back to search for the same sound outside .. I have not yet .. but I think listening to song using headphone when you can hear the sound running left and right is almost ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 26-03-2005, 06:09   #278
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
welcome to L word. you are not the only one there
I'm certainly not the one to find myself in such situation.
Yes, I saw Alice's chart.
Oh! Something simply GOT to happen on the tennis player's wedding ... What can t be? Screwing directly in the church? Well, I won't be surprised.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 28-03-2005, 09:49   #279
we shout

I got this song as a present sometime ago. This was heard when Shane was dump by that pretty rich lady. I like the song that I play it everyday.. even at office.. this is the full version.

http://www.nichya.net/fh/PresentFrom...izeIT-hihi.mp3 [~11MB]

Thanks Cools.

when is new episode? I get nervous when things get quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 28-03-2005, 15:17   #280
Bitchka

Quote:
I got this song as a present sometime ago. This was heard when Shane was dump by that pretty rich lady. I like the song that I play it everyday.. even at office.. this is the full version.
d, you got it wrong... again! not when she was dumped... it was played when Shane was walking in the Club to meet Harry (who thought she was a guy)

Quote:
when is new episode? I get nervous when things get quiet.
new episode was last night... but when i checked at the download site 30 mins ago, before i leave for work, it wasnt up yet... so will have to wait until tonight
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread