Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music General Forum of Russian Music

Via Gra

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 20-01-2009, 22:32   #141
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Thanks Steve for the article. That's really a surprise (two days after I read somewhere that Nadya is pregnant! ). You can hardly believe that the girl, who seemed to get along with everybody and is artistically probably the most talented member, has to go, just because a girl, who left the group two times, wants to come back. In a group where the newcomer and the oldie have made such enemies, that they hardly speak with each other, you would expect other decisions.

If anything makes sense, then Meseda and her intrigues became unbearable for the group, even more than the war between Al'bina and Tanya. Obviously it wasn't such a good idea to destroy the producer's marriage and make group politics in his bed. If we believe Valerij Meladze's words, it was a very recent decision, so no chance for Meseda to prepare a solo career. It will be interesting to see if the producers support her on her way, as reported by media.

For the group the decision can't be really satisfying. Nadya never liked her position as the number 2 in the group and she won't like it now either, just Al'bina's position being much stronger than three years ago. And Barbi, fighting for number one position for half a year, is now number three with no realistic option for change for the better. Quite a defeat for our beauty princess! Al'bina was right when she said that the two girls from Rostov would be soaked in cold water. Anyway, the situation now will not stop the decline of the once best group of the whole east.
Its funny you said that because. i read your article and i already knew of the change but i didn't want to release it as i wasn't allowed until the press had it. My friend is part of the team. anyhow i read your article and was dying to tell you but i couldn't.
Old 21-01-2009, 15:17   #142
Снегопады

Via Gra may as well be solo now only Al'bina sings, Nadya and what's her face barley sing in any songs.
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://twitter.com/Lukie90 follow me.... please?.... I don't bite lol
Old 21-01-2009, 19:44   #143
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuMENology View Post
Via Gra may as well be solo now only Al'bina sings, Nadya and what's her face barley sing in any songs.
actually Nadya does sing in the songs. HOWEVER its meceda that has left if you read up. nadya has just come back. so you haven't seen her sing recently
Old 21-01-2009, 20:46   #144
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeich View Post
actually Nadya does sing in the songs. HOWEVER its meceda that has left if you read up. nadya has just come back. so you haven't seen her sing recently
Just to add info. Nadya has heavily upgraded her singing abilities. She was about to start a career as opera singer but for some reason she didn't move forward. I would say, we will have again two very good singers and a mediocre tape for the third. So far Barbi never sung live and hopefully never will. Please, Meladze brothers, ruin Vera's solo career and persuade her to come back in the group!
Old 21-01-2009, 21:25   #145
Снегопады

Quote:
I'm aware that it's Meceda who has left which saddens me she was my fav member, I only say Nadya never sang because when she was in the band she was never the lead in song but what argos just said gives me hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 21-01-2009, 21:38   #146
Martian Eyes

Quote:
I only say Nadya never sang because when she was in the band she was never the lead in song ...
...which isn't exactly true. There was one song performance where she was the lead singer, in 2005 in the 'Plaza' club, the song 'Ya ne boyus'. Here's a video proof, unfortunately in horrible sound quality. You almost can't hear her, but you can see that she sings the lead parts.
Old 21-01-2009, 23:59   #147
Снегопады

Quote:
...which isn't exactly true. There was one song performance where she was the lead singer, in 2005 in the 'Plaza' club, the song 'Ya ne boyus'. Here's a video proof, unfortunately in horrible sound quality. You almost can't hear her, but you can see that she sings the lead parts.
The studio Version of this leaked awhile back, but it was never really realeasd so I don't count it:P
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-01-2009, 05:54   #148
Prostye Dvizheniya

Send a message via AIM to Simple_Motions
Is there an instrumental version of prityazhenia bolshe net?
Old 27-01-2009, 16:54   #149
Участник

Well Nadya was always my favorite from the beginning then i started liking vera more. I think once vera's solo album is over she will come back to the group. She left with no hard feelings. Plus. that nicola from pussy cat dolls had a solo career and she then went back to the group. groups do it all the time. I just wish they would get rid of MISS POINTLESS 2006. She doesn't do anything and even when she's playback she is over doing it so it looks false.
Old 27-01-2009, 21:54   #150
Martian Eyes

Quote:
I just wish they would get rid of MISS POINTLESS 2006. She doesn't do anything and even when she's playback she is over doing it so it looks false.
Another one who doesn't like Silicone Barbi?

A comeback of Vera comes close to a 'must'! From all the departures this one was the most harmful for the group, although others were certainly painful in the same manner for the producers and the fans (Alyona, Anya, Nadya). The success of 'Potseluj' could not belie for long that the group has lost most of it's spirit. The question with the comebacks is here - can this 'old' line-up really tie in with their joint past?
Old 28-01-2009, 12:01   #151
Участник

I hope she comes back. I just dont see the point in Miss Pointless. She can't sing. She wont sing. and she'll never be able to sing. and i dont think she is even that good looking. I think if she stays and albina stays. they will all be fighting for the number one spot. If i was to pick a song to represent them. it would be "Ubei moyu podrugu" at the moment lol.
Old 28-02-2009, 01:47   #152
Sweet W/ A Couple Of Nuts

Quote:
CD1 part1
CD1 part2
CD2 part1
CD2 part2
Does anyone have other download links for these? They were encoded in 320 kbps but they really weren't that high quality. Sorry for the trouble and if there arent any others, thanks anyway
~~~~~~~~~~~
Family is like fudge, very sweet with a couple of nuts.
Old 08-03-2009, 13:25   #153
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMAFANATKA93 View Post
Does anyone have other download links for these? They were encoded in 320 kbps but they really weren't that high quality. Sorry for the trouble and if there arent any others, thanks anyway
Bad luck for you, nothing in better quality, and I wouldn't buy that junk even if someone holds a pistol at my nose.

By the way, ex-girl Meseda got a lip job and is about to start a modelling career and is suing the yellow press for the assertion that she had to leave the group because of the split-up of her relation with the producer Dima Kostyuk, who in turn is in trouble, because his ex-wife, the singer Zhenya Vlasova, believes those rumours and doesn't allow him to see his child. Family- drama!

Meanwhile the old/new singer Nadya Mejher is fighting against her cellulite and the group has shot the video to their new single, "Anti-Geisha", which has been presented a couple of days ago on 'Russkoe Radio'.

Sounds like this.
Old 08-03-2009, 16:09   #154
Снегопады

I've had Анти-Гейша for the last few days and I like the song but is it just more is the song more of a Albina solo? I don't hear any other girls in the song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMAFANATKA93 View Post
The files are in HQ but with low volume just blast them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-03-2009, 17:03   #155
Martian Eyes

Quote:
...but is it just more is the song more of a Albina solo? I don't hear any other girls in the song.
There are more girls in the group? Really? Tell me!
Old 09-03-2009, 22:36   #156
Участник

here is via gra performing lml at miss russia 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V313hBD2Wbg
Old 09-03-2009, 22:50   #157
Martian Eyes

Quote:
here is via gra performing lml at miss russia 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V313hBD2Wbg
Albina - yes
Nadya - n-e-e-e
Barbi - HELP!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:40   #158
(= HaPpY sMiLeS =)

Send a message via AIM to obez17
i've been following this group for about 2/3 months now and i already miss Meseda!! I don't mind Tatyana at all as I don't think that any of them have strong LIVE voices. =/ But they're entertaining anyway. The new, but actually old one needs a new haircut. 8( And my favorite song by these women is "Oi, govorila chista voda" Yeah I translated that and then I laughed and gave up. =) whatever. it just amazes me that i've listened to tatu since 2002 and these girls since January and THEY have the most listened to song on my iPod. =0 craziness, but I can't get enough of Potselui and My Emancipation. I hate their earliest work. whatever. i hope tatu smashes them to pieces later this year. =). muahaha.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Veseliye Ulybki --> Happy Smiles
Upravleniye Otbrosami --> Waste Management
obez17 --> monk17
.lol.
Old 11-03-2009, 23:29   #159
Участник

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrps924HIk

My emancipation play back
Old 11-03-2009, 23:37   #160
Martian Eyes

Quote:
When will Nadya go to the hair dresser? Brrrrrrr - awful, her wig

At least, this time she's much better than on the other performance above.
ReplyPost New Thread