Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Signature Images

View Poll Results: Should We Be Able To Use Signature Banners?
Yes 13 52.00%
No 12 48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 00:32   #41
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Sweetie, I wasn't talking about you specifically - I meant everyone on here in general.
Okay honey.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:40   #42
Can You See Them Now?

A few of us need to get something straight...this was not a poll to say "YES WE'LL GET BANNERS" or "NO, WE WON'T". It was just to see personal opinions. I made the thread a poll after it was opened anyways. It seems that a majority of people DO NOT WANT THEM...however I do have to agree with this...
Quote:
This forum does have all options needed to switch signatures or attached images off.
Something else that needs to be dealt with: The attitudes on this forum are completely horendous, especially by certain members who are overly rude when there is no nead for it. For a forum that takes such pride in being professional and classy - it's more than just a design element that makes it that. And with my time on this forum, I would not use those terms at all to describe it. Professional maybe, but classy no. Because being classy means knowing how to deal with someone even when you are not fond of that person. With that being said, I hope the moderators and the administrators take something from this thread and see that there is a definate need for a change or attitude with some people.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:04   #43
Can You See Them Now?

About six active ones in the English sections.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:15   #44
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy malchik View Post
Excluding/including forre, coolasfcuk...?
I was counting forre because she is an Administrator.

coolasfcuk is an honorary member. She's not a moderator.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:34   #45
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
coolasfcuk is an honorary member. She's not a moderator.
nope, i resigned from the possition... and thank god....no time for such games anymore .... and the forum isnt quite what it used to be, so let other people take over.

do you want me to get dealt with? ..if you think i am rude ... lol.. you better really not piss me off, dude, you might think i am deadly. i personally am not classy, i like to think of myself as .... the equivalent to white trash

p.s. just because i like the mods way too much i will not give you reason to bitch and moan .. at least for a while... poor people have to deal with complains and complains ... darling
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:39   #46
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
nope, i resigned from the possition... and thank god....no time for such games anymore ....
Then will you please stop being so rude people for minuscule things? You'll find that your request/advice on the matter will be taken much more effectively if you communicate it in a somewhat pleasant form. If you don't have time to moderate, then you shouldn't have time to run around the forum being rude to people.

I don't want an argument to rise out of this, so can we leave it at this please? Lets just be a bit nicer to each other, thats all. It'll be much better than breathing down each others necks.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:50   #47
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Then will you please stop being so rude people for minuscule things? You'll find that your request/advice on the matter will be taken much more effectively if you communicate it in a somewhat pleasant form. If you don't have time to moderate, then you shouldn't have time to run around the forum being rude to people.

I don't want an argument to rise out of this, so can we leave it at this please? Lets just be a bit nicer to each other, thats all. It'll be much better than breathing down each others necks.
lol thank so much for telling me what i should and should not do.... so kind of you... but i am not being nice to you, i am being nice to the mods, so ciao ciao for a little while, i will be back in june for couple of months...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:54   #48
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
lol thank so much for telling me what i should and should not do.... so kind of you... but i am not being nice to you, i am being nice to the mods, so ciao ciao for a little while, i will be back in june for couple of months...
This is my point. There is no reason for you to get so "a;lsdfj;lfjsa". You do realize - that the moderators, are not the only people who use these forums. And regardless of what your status is here, you should be treated with the same amount of respect by any member on the forum, and that includes you treating someone else with that same amount of respect. You don't have to like everyone, but you don't have to be mean either.
ReplyPost New Thread