Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic - Have we met?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-05-2005, 02:09   #41
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
while i was readin'g u ladies' posts my head kept saying "vaginal DeLite" hahahaha

and about the name thing, totally my fault. i'm dumb with the language, and i didn't even know that Russian language didn't use english alphabet (like spanish, french and somethin else that borrows the alphabet characters...) up until six months ago. alllllll my fault. my blame my blame....

and Miss D... I will assure you your curiosity will be solved in the next chapter... i just hope i don't give my fingers a little heart attack from all the typing

and Veg i really like the compliments... and since its rude i won't argue
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 30-05-2005, 06:19   #42
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakrin
while i was readin'g u ladies' posts my head kept saying "vaginal DeLite" hahahaha
SMACK.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 30-05-2005, 09:25   #43
Gimme some sugar!

[smack]

update soon, or else we'll terminate you
Old 31-05-2005, 05:27   #44
God of All Things Girthy

....... kinda kinky ladies...bring it on....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-06-2005, 00:40   #45
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 6

“You Vik… I… You are a beautiful person… You are great…” Lena said with a swaying form and a dancing index finger pointed at the tanned handsome man. He was chuckling at Lena’s drunkenness. He was quite tipsy himself, and it’s been a while since Yulia had fallen asleep with her had on his lap. His toes were numb, but he was quite content at his position.

“Lena… I think you had enough. Come on, it’s already quarter after midnight. Let’s go home.” Vik said wisely. But Lena stubbornly frowned and snatched the vodka bottle from the table and hugged it tightly. She was pouting, cautiously directing embrace of the bottle away from Vik’s line of sight. “Lena, come on. We gotta go home. Look at Yulia.”

But Lena just harshly shook her head before taking a large swig from the bottle. “No way, Jose.” She snapped. Vik just rolled his eyes.

“My names Vik, thank you very much. Now come on. If you don’t stand up and get ready to go home, I’m just leaving alone with Yulia.” Vik said sternly. Lena whined before dropping the vodka bottle gently on the table and getting up. She was mumbling under her breath, and Vik was sure that she was mumbling something bad about him.

“Okay Yulia, time to get up.” Vik whispered softly in Yulia’s ear. Giving Yulia a little kiss on her cheek then nuzzling her ear with his nose, he showed affection as much as he could taking his chances. He heard Yulia sigh with content, groaning when she was brought up to her feet by Vik’s grasp.

With the help of drunk and jiggling Lena, Vik successfully placed Yulia in her sitting position at the back seat. After slamming the door to a close, he helped Lena get in the passenger seat, then getting in the car himself.

He placed the key in the ignition and turned on the engine. He loved Yulia’s car. It was always so sophisticated and professional. And the way it would rip through the roads were just to die for.

It was too bad that this beautiful has to be wasted.

With a smirk and glance back at sleeping Yulia with his rear view mirror, he accelerated out of the parking lot.

Yulia woke, still groggy. She found herself at the backseat of her own car, and getting a clear view of the windshield of her BMW. She cocked her head to see who was the driver and sighed in relief. It was Vik, and it would be a hell to pay if Lena was the one who was driving. She remembered faintly how Lena was hammered as soon as her third bottle of beer was finished.

She stretched her arms and yawned silently, blinking a couple of times to really snap out of it. She would have to take aspirin later on; she felt a major headache incoming her way.

As she slid up on her seat and propped her elbows on both side of the seat in front, she looked at Vik and marveled at his concentration on driving. He hadn’t even noticed that she was awake. Then she turned her head to see her lover, Lena, sound asleep. She smiled, reveling in the warmth radiating from the air conditioner and the mysterious glow of the deep night.

As she opened her mouth to say something, a terror filled gasp replaced her words. She saw that Vik was driving on a highway placed near a steep fall to the ditch beside. The only thing that was barricading their car from going over the cliff was the silver metal fence-like band that went around the whole highway road.

But what made her gasp all the more was that there was a turn coming their way and Vik wasn’t showing any signs of slowing down to make the curve. He was speeding up. Was he trying to them killed?!

“Vik stop!” Yulia screeched, and Vik jumped, his pasty pale face showing signs of fear, and his unfocused blank eyes lost on her features. “VIK STEP ON THE GOD DAMN BREAK!” Yulia yelled once more.

When Vik just looked back at the road, he just sped up all the more. Yulia cursed as she jumped forward passing the seat and her hand reaching for the steering wheel. Her hand clutched at the uncontrollable steering wheel in an attempt to turn the car safely around.

She managed to turn about the car y inches, but that was it. The car rammed into the metal fence, the side of the car screeching with the most disturbing sound. Lena’s unconscious body jerked in her seat, her seat belt painfully drawing her down. The impact made Vik also fly out of his seat and his reflexive gesture of guarding himself with his arm saved his head from getting bumped into the steering wheel.

But Yulia had gotten the worst of all. As soon as the car made its impact, Yulia flew out, crashing through the windshield glass with a head on collision. Her body heaped to the ground a few meters away from the bumper of her car, landing with a crunching sound of the pieces of glass that flew with her.

The car was no longer a car, only its ominous headlights flickering on and off to illuminate the silhouette of Yulia’s body a few meters away.

The black white picture of the low quality recording camera was running about twenty meters away in the bushes hid from the unmoving bodies in the car. The camera had started recording just a few minutes after the moment the car had made impact with the metal fence.

The cloudy pattern of a smoke from one’s cigarette could be seen, probably from a person who was recording what was happening.

The low quality image was capturing every agonizing moment and scene of the unmoving bodies as well the repeating flickers of the headlight. The body that had just flew out of the car was still lay on the ground, ditched and with no motion what so ever.

Then something shifted within the car. The man quickly tensed, flicked away his cigarette and adjusted the camera. He pressed the “Zoom” button and closed in on the moving figure. It was the driver.

The black and white image was low quality by far, but everything it captured was more than authentic, and more than priceless.

The black and white figure of the driver managed to kick the door open and fall helplessly to the pavement road beneath him. With a strain, he stood up, clutching at his right arm with his jaws clenched. The images clearly showed the panic, the pain and the shock of seeing the motionless body a few meters away from the bumper of the car.

He could be seen, looking around in anxiousness and nervousness, not knowing what to do. He was trembling, pacing slowly to the front of the car to see the body in the passenger side.

There was a slight pause when the driver was studying his passenger. He then went back to his driver’s seat, opened the door and with his good arm he pulled at the red head’s body. It was a tough work, the recorder could see.

After the driver had somehow managed to get the woman who was sitting on the passenger’s side on the driver’s side, he then fumbled through his pocket and slipped on his leather gloves. With shaking hands he took the seatbelt from its holster and clipped the woman to the seat. He then quickly disposed of the gloves, throwing down them down the steep cliff. He then went back to the car, wormed his way across the seat to the passenger’s side then putting his own seatbelt on.

The gaping and shattered hole where the passenger from the back seat had launched from seemed to make him panic once more. Then the driver who had just swapped place with the woman, he closed the driver’s side’s door with his good hand and searched the glove compartment for Yulia’s phone,

There he could be seen dialing three numbers and stuttering to the operator in panic.

The man who was recording the whole time then turned off the camera, and placed it away in his bag. With another glance back at the car, he made his way out of the bushes and vanished into the night.

Kolya smirked as he was watching the news on his TV. Everything was going as expected. He was watching the report on the “accident” of a certain silver BMW, with one woman in serious danger of her life and two seriously wounded.

He took his remote and flicked off the TV. Pouring himself a drink of victory in a small glass, he started to hum a tune through his nose.

After he had taken a sip he smiled.

The plan had succeeded.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-06-2005, 01:15   #46
Gimme some sugar!

wtf..?
Old 04-06-2005, 01:37   #47
we shout

Yulia will remember that when she woke up! Do you hear me Shak!??

what is Kolya plan actually .. to blackmail Vik? if this were thier plan ... why the recording? whats the plan? okay .. Shak .. update soon please .. I think you have wrote what happen next but you only give us up to this part ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 04-06-2005, 01:40   #48
Gimme some sugar!

that vic is such a bitch. i mean he made his girl into a lezbian, shouldn't he be depressed or something? go vic jump off the cliff
Old 04-06-2005, 01:44   #49
we shout

lezbian is not made .. they are born ..its DNA things .. duh! .. how could one made a lezbian?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 04-06-2005, 04:28   #50
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
intense
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it right now about a a million copies going back, Amy a nerd!-Amy Lee
Old 04-06-2005, 04:41   #51
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
your stupid posts are intense
ahahaha...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 04-06-2005, 13:23   #52
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
lezbian is not made .. they are born ..its DNA things .. duh! .. how could one made a lezbian?

darlin, it's just figuratively speaking

yulia realised she's a lesbian with the tremendous help of her bitch, vic

yes, very intense LoL
Old 04-06-2005, 17:30   #53
я хочу Лину столь плохо

wtf is up with ppl just trying to eat ppl alive, all beacause i find that i dont have to use a shitload of words to explain something i just like to say intense and u ppl just freak and act like asses. well sorri i dont have the time to be ridiculously insulted by a few immature kids on the internet. if u wanna get ur kicks and giggles by being a complete ass then y dont u try doin it to ppl whom u think may actually deserve it, not somebody who u know nothing about.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by tatu_rocs; 04-06-2005 at 17:31. Reason: mistakes
Old 04-06-2005, 17:46   #54
Gimme some sugar!

wtf is your problem...?
Old 04-06-2005, 19:20   #55
God of All Things Girthy

whoa whoa tatu rocs.... lets not get hostile with the ladies right..? cool it. and ladies...let rocs be... lets not attack someone else for their opinion, no matter how short and how overplayed they might be. peace on earth...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-06-2005, 19:50   #56
we shout

I'm innocent . I didn't say anything . Veg did.

okay okay .. forgive us taturocs.. I just want you to say something more .. and you did . thank you.. that is all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 04-06-2005, 21:32   #57
Gimme some sugar!

peace
Old 04-06-2005, 23:08   #58
я хочу Лину столь плохо

what do u care if i say something more. i read the story i thought it was intense with the whole killing of yulia and lena so i really dont think i should have to say anything else just to please u.
(remember when i write a post on here its oviously directed to shakrin about what i have to say about the story, im not here to entertain any of u with what i say)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-06-2005, 02:09   #59
we shout

intense
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-06-2005, 02:11   #60
God of All Things Girthy

this stops now. no more taunting. u wanna do that then do it outside this thread please.

EDIT:: really, i don't mean to sound so cold... but i just dont want anyone's feelings hurt and this thing turn into a big fight...peace on forum?....
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Shakrin; 05-06-2005 at 07:38.
ReplyPost New Thread