Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu fire a barman per day! [An article on Tatu's life in Podnebesnaya]

Old 31-01-2004, 03:25   #1
Участник

Tatu fire a barman per day! [An article on Tatu's life in Podnebesnaya]

Starting from the last weekend, the audience of STS can watch Tatu record their new album on the brand new reality show “Tatu in Podnebesnaya”. "Antenna" has the details of the project.

The Penthouse.
The show is taking place in the penthouse of hotel “Pekin”. The area is 200 sq. m. On the 13th floor. In the centre of the penthouse there is a stage, on which there are some microphones and some sound-recording apparatus. On the perimeter of the penthouse there is a resting area. There is a bar counter, two sofas – one for Tatu, one for the guests, and a red arm chair for VIP guests. There are 24 video cameras recording every movement, every angle in the room. Below, on the 12th floor of the building, there is a room with the control centre.

The food.
Near the counter the participants and the crew of the show can have some tea or coffee (all the ingredients of this a present). The menu is very ordinary – sandwiches and drinks. On top of the bar counter there is a red Chinese lamp hanging by request of the Tatu girls. A special barman is serving the occupants of “Podnebesnaya”. The job is not an easy one, so far there were 5 recording sessions, and 5 barmen were fired.

The Neighbors.
The occupants of the hotel rooms are either celebrities or business offices. Tatu share the hotel area with Joseph Kobzon, Vladimir Vinokur and Natasha Koroleva. Although their offices are located on other floors, and the stars themselves rarely visit them. But neither they or their secretaries mind the noisy neighbors [I assume the noisy ones are Tatu – Kate]. Since there are no Tatu fans waiting outside or inside the hotel: the security is pretty good around the hotel. Julia and Lena are protected by three different security services: security of the “Pekin” hotel, personal bodyguards of the girls and security of the STS.

The Guests.
The reinforces security doesn’t at all mean that the girls are surrounded by the four walls, and don’t see day-light. First of all, the girls spend a few hours in the studio each day. Second of all, the girls will be visited by Russian show-biz celebrities. No one is going to be specifically invited, but if one of the stars happens to be passing by Sadovoe Koltso [The name of the road on which “Pekin” is located – Kate], and would want to visit Tatu in Podnebesnaya, they are more then welcome to come in given that they call 15 minutes before the arrival.

”’t.A.T.u.’ is the first group in the world that allowed the general public to witness the recording of their album. Recording is a very intimate thing, anything can happen in the studio. But Tatu are not afraid that someone will see their faults. On contrary, the producer of the group Shapovalov (he was the one with the idea of the show) and the girls are certain that the presence of the camera crew will only stimulate the recording of the album.”
Tatu’s manager – Alexandra Tityanko.

”I spend a whole year traveling around the world with the girls from Tatu. And I know the principals of communication with them. The main thing is be natural and not be enthusiastic. Unlike some other projects here and overseas, our show doesn’t have anything special in it. The process of work on the album is fixated, the interesting material is collected and assembled. One episode can contain a day’s material as well as material from many days.”
Producer of the show – Vitaly Mansky.

Antenna # 5 2004.
Thanks House 13
Translated by katbeidar for TatySite.net

forre: Fixed a couple of things in the text, hope it's okay. Thanks for the story, Kate.

Edit: fixed two typos.

Last edited by Kate; 01-02-2004 at 01:20.

Old 31-01-2004, 03:38   #2
we shout

kate, thank you

I've been trying to read those website using translator . and it was quite painfull .. appreciate more translation.. *hugs*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 31-01-2004, 03:39   #3
iMod

Thanks a lot katbeidar

That was informative. I like the fact that any star can drop in, but the other day when a star did drop in, the girls were not there.

And wow! 24 cameras, that's great. Except that none of them is streaming on the web site.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 31-01-2004, 03:40   #4
pie crust

Thanks Kate..
Gonna have to read that whole article tomorrow.. right now I'm way too tired.. Thanks again.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Old 31-01-2004, 03:49   #5
Участник

It seems that today I cant' stop translating. Lol.

Old 31-01-2004, 21:33   #6
Участник

Katbeidar, Just add my name to the list of those who really appreciate the way you work the translations. You do a great service to this forum and keep us really informed. And, I know that it is not an easy work. Thanks again!

Old 31-01-2004, 22:58   #7
Участник

bpro50, you are welcome!

Old 01-02-2004, 00:44   #8
keep 'em guessing

thanx kate.

Old 01-02-2004, 01:05   #9
Участник

Quote:
forre: Fixed a couple of things in the text, hope it's okay. Thanks for the story, Kate.
No worries, forre. I was pretty tired when I translated this one yesterday... Thank you, in fact, for fixing the errors...

Last edited by Kate; 01-02-2004 at 01:22.

Old 01-02-2004, 17:54   #10
Участник

Am even more impressed with your translating since I tried it myself ! It makes my brain hurt whether I'm tired or not. Thanks.

Old 02-02-2004, 02:19   #11
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
thanks kate

they're not afraid of their faults despite all the cameras. sounds like tatu is still true
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]