Old 22-03-2003, 16:06   #23
think again....

Send a message via MSN to warx Send a message via Yahoo to warx
tnx for th link,,,,
~~~~~~~~~~~
mY SITE
Old 06-04-2003, 01:06   #24
Участник

I think it's great. You should tell your friend to not be shy and put up the ending
Old 06-04-2003, 09:23   #25
shit happens :D

Send a message via ICQ to karxwp
read it a while ago...

and I completely loved it! She should finish it
Old 06-04-2003, 09:55   #26
Участник

Send a message via AIM to Demitrylover
yea......

she finished it. she gave me the endin. ill post it later when i have time. bye guys
Old 31-05-2003, 04:59   #27
Участник

Part 9 of the story

UNBREAKABLE
~Kirsti~
*A touching fanfic about a love that’s hopefully unbreakable*

P9 – ONLY FOR YOU
“Only For You” - Ronan Keating

Baby I’ve been thinking of you
Got a picture in my mind
They say that falling in love makes you blind
You opened up my eyes
Brought our feelings deep inside
No one believes in my like you do
No one could ever take your place
You’re like food to my soul

Yulia walked into the airport, she saw Kirsti immediately and ran over. “Hiya.” The girls hugged quickly. “Where do we have to go?” Yulia asked, looking round. “We have to go to London. And we have to go now, come on!” Kirsti grabbed Yulia’s arm and pulled her towards one of the check-ins. “What time is the flight?” Yulia asked, “I should call Lena later…” Yulia said and looked at her watch. It was 8.15am, not for another 45mins at least. “Boarding starts at 8.35am” the person behind the counter said as she took their bags. “Do you want to take this as hand luggage?” The person asked, looking at Yulia’s small bag. “Err… no. I’m taking this as hand luggage… ok?” She asked, looking round. Lots of people where all over the place. “Here are your tickets you should probably head straight over to where you have to board. Gate 13, in 20minutes.” The lady said handing their tickets back.

And only you
Can make me feel this way
And I gotta say
When I’m feeling down you are there
And while you’re holding me
You say;
There’s no sacrifice, to be loving you
No, no, and I feel it too
Yes I do
But only for you

Yulia and Kirsti walked towards the gates. “I should be with Lena… wonder what’s she gonna say?” Yulia asked, sighing. “She’ll be fine with it, not like we’re still together.” Kirsti said, “we should be, but we’re not.” She added the last bit on quietly. “We’re not together because you couldn’t work out your sexuality. Then you fell in love with Claire and just when on about her, then you where so mad on Matt. Then you met him and fell in love. Then you dumped me. And then me and Lena said how we felt about each other, got together. So it’s all down to you.” Yulia said moodily. “It was good when we where together.” Kirsti said and smiled, looking at her ticket then heading towards gate 13. “It’s great with Lena.” Yulia said following her. “Do you still love me?” Kirsti asked. “Love… as a friend. But I love Lena as … as, as a partner, someone to spend forever with.” Yulia said. “I love you still.” Kirsti said. Yulia ignored her and just walked on.

Baby there’s a reason why we met
Why we’re still holding on
I never knew, a love so strong
When I look into your eyes
I know my love will never die
Can’t live without you here by my side
No one can ever take your place
You’re like food to my soul

The walked down the corridor after getting everything checked, now towards the plane. “I shouldn’t be here with you.” Yulia said. “Cheer-up! Lena will be ok! Honey… I still love you… I know it’s too late and I don’t want to hurt Lena… I know everyone is gonna hate me ‘coz I’m saying this… but… we had something special. There’s a reason why you stood by me when I was mad on Claire, and then Mattie. There’s a reason why we met. When ever I see you, I remember how it was, how much I loved you and I was too foolish to realise back then. Just a silly teenager, to shy to admit my feelings. Trying to be straight, going after Mattie… I love Matt, and I could see me being with him forever bu…” Yulia stopped Kirsti from talking. “If you can see you with him forever then why are you doing this? Have Mattie! I’ll have Lena, then all 4 of us are more than happy and with the one we love and the one we can see forever with.” Yulia said and walked on ahead.

And only you
Can make me feel this way
And I gotta say
When I’m feeling down you are there
And while you’re holding me
You say;
There’s no sacrifice, to be loving you
No, no, and I feel it too
Yes I do
But only for you

“My life looks better when I looked down that path with you…” Kirsti said. “Do you ever remember back then? It was so special, I love you.” Kirsti said, she pulled Yulia back. “Don’t do this…” Yulia said and looked down. “Why not? Do you know where we’re going?” Kirsti asked. “No… I shouldn’t be here… I have to go…” Yulia turned and walked in the other direction. “But you love me!!” Kirsti shouted, getting a few odd looks from the other passengers boarding. Yulia stood still, thinking about what Kirsti just said. She was right, she knew she was right but now she had Lena. Kirsti shattered her heart into a thousand little pieces and Lena was there, Lena was there when Kirsti was so mad on Claire and Matt. Kirsti didn’t realise how much it hurt Yulia, Lena did, she said to break it up, she’d only end up breaking your heart, that’s what she said. She was right. She couldn’t turn her back on Lena now…

PART TWO OF YULIA’S ‘TRIP’ IS COMING VERY SOON. WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?
Old 31-05-2003, 05:00   #28
Участник

Part 10 of the story

UNBREAKABLE
~Kirsti~

P10 – SHOW ME LOVE

Yulia turned around to face Kirsti. “Why can’t you be happy with Matt?” Yulia asked. “Because every time I kiss him I think of you. Every time I see you and Lena it hurts so much. Every time I see your face I remember everything, every time you cry I feel so addicted. You’re everything to me. I love you so much…” Kirsti said and looked down, then back up at Yulia. “When you got so mad on Matt and Claire it hurt me so much, I used to go and tell Lena about it, she said I should leave or you’d break my heart. And you did. Into a thousand pieces. Now this… I loved you so much but you made it so hard, and now it’s so hard to get over you. And that’s all I want. To get over you… I don’t think we should see each other again.” Yulia said, biting her lower lip. “Look, we’re gonna get on this plane, we’re gonna go to London and have fun.” Kirsti said, she walked back to Yulia and wrapped her arms around her. “Ok?” She whispered in her ear. “Lena…”“Look, we’re gonna get on this plane, we’re gonna go to London and have fun.” Kirsti said, she walked back to Yulia and wrapped her arms around her. “Ok?” She whispered in her ear. “Lena…” Yulia said as she walked forward. “I love her… I can’t…” A tear fell down Yulia’s cheek. “It’ll be ok…” Kirsti said as they walked onto the plane.

They got on the plane and said nothing the whole journey. Yulia sat staring out of the window, she didn’t even look in Kirsti’s direction. She couldn’t. Kirsti kept looking at her, she’d get her. Somehow…
Hours later they where there, Yulia ran straight out and rung Lena. She picked up the phone quickly. “Hello!” Yulia shouted. “Hiya… how r’ya?” Lena asked. “I’m ok… love you. I miss you.” Yulia said. “Right back at you… how has it been?” Lena asked. “Ok… must go! Bye!” Yulia hung up as Kirsti was walking towards her. “Don’t stop phoning lover girl on my account.” Kirsti said foully. “Why do you have to be so jealous? Can’t you just accept it? Be happy for me?” Yulia asked. “Because I need you! You don’t know what it’s like! Every day, all you say is ‘Lena this’ and ‘Lena that’ and say how much you love Lena. I can’t take it. And I know you love me… honey, I … I just can’t take it.” Kirsti fell back onto a seat crying. “Please… try… maybe we really shouldn’t see one another again. I think it might help.” Yulia said. “I’ve tried that, I just feel so empty and lifeless. I hate not seeing you, I feel much more happy, more open, more like me when I’m with you.” Kirsti said. “I love you too but I’m living with it.” Yulia said and walked outside.

“Please don’t walk away from me.” Kirsti said and followed. Yulia turned around and grabbed Kirsti’s hand, she pulled her close and kissed her passionately. “We staying at a hotel?” Yulia asked. “Yea… shall we take a cab?” Kirsti asked and got in one with all her stuff. The climbed inside and sent the driver off. The soon arrived at ‘The Two Towers*****Hotel’. It was a gorgeous building and Yulia had always wanted to come here. “Wow…” Yulia said and looked at it. “Come-on!” Kirsti said and pulled Yulia up the steps towards the reception inside. They checked-in quickly, Yulia looked round here and Kirsti sorted it out. “Come on.” Kirsti said pulling Yulia into the lift. Yulia held onto the handrail, soon they reached level5 where they had a room.

Kirsti walked out and along the corridor, opened the door to their room, stuffed her things on the floor and sat on the bed with Yulia right behind. “I probably shouldn’t have done that earlier… what’s Lena gonna say?” Yulia said, taking a deep breath. “Who do you wanna be with?” Kirsti asked. “Lena.” Yulia said, looking round the room. Kirsti took a deep breath and looked out the window. Yulia looked at her and smiled. She crawled over to her and kissed her. She pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her once more, this time with more passion than before. “But you said…” Kirsti said. “Do you want this or not?” Yulia asked. “Yea…!” Kirsti said and smiled. They kissed once more. Kirsti wrapped her arms tightly around Yulia and unhooked her bra. Yulia ripped of Kirsti’s shirt and kissed her neck gently. “I love you soo much…” Kirsti said and smiled. “Don’t say that…don’t even think that.” Yulia said and bit her neck. Kirsti pulled her shirt right of her and opened the buttons on Yulia’s. She pushed it off her shoulders and pulled her bra off too…

WOW! WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN NOW? PART3 OF YULIA’S ‘TRIP’ IS COMING VERY SOON… HUMM… IS LENA GONNA FIND OUT???
Old 31-05-2003, 05:01   #29
Участник

Re: Part 11 of the story

UNBREAKABLE
~Kirsti~

P11 – WHY DO I LOVE YOU?

Suddenly I’m realising
Suddenly my promise of love is broke
Suddenly breathing seems so hard to do
Carefully you planned it
I feel for it and now it’s too late
I still don’t understand it
All the times that we weren’t together
You said you were thinking of me

Yulia opened her eyes, oh no. She looked beside her, it was true. It had happened. She closed her eyes and tried to get it away, but she’d done it. Kirsti rolled round to face Yulia. “Hello.” She said and smiled. “That… was… oh no…” Yulia put her head in her hands. “Was good. It was good. I’m sorry it happened, I know you love Lena… but I haven’t stopped thinking of you…” Kirsti said and brushed a piece of hair from Yulia’s face. “I’ve broke my promise to Lena… I’ve been unfaithful… I’ve ruined everything, I’m … I don’t… I don’t understand it. You where so over me! You where over me when you where with me!” Yulia said. “No I wasn’t. I just didn’t realise how I felt.” Kirsti said, she rolled over and looked at her watch. “Time to get up and have breakfast.” She said, rolling back round to face Yulia. “Ok.” Yulia got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Why did that just happen? Why did she love Kirsti? After everything she had done to her. After everything Lena had done…

Who do I love you
Don’t even want to
Why do I love you like I do?
Like I always do
I shouldn’t have done that
Why did you make me be untrue
Why do I love you
Like I do

Yulia walked out of the bathroom and Kirsti walked in. She grabbed her phone and dialled Lena’s number. Lena quickly answered. “Hello Yulia!” Lena said. “Hi hun. Look, I might be coming home earlier, everything has been sorted out. Sorry about the lack of calls yesterday, busy.” Yulia said. “It’s okay, you’re forgiven.” Lena said. “I miss you loads, how are you? How’s your head? Have J n Luc been good?” Yulia asked. “I’m ok. Jamie and Lucy are better than you, hun! I miss you loads and loads and loads too! Every now and then I wonder what your doing, but I know I can trust you.” Lena said. Yulia took a deep breath. “Yeah, you can trust me, always.” Yulia said closing her eyes. “Look, I’m sorry but I’m just about to go out with J n L. Nice speaking to you hun.” Lena said. “Ok, love you loads.” Yulia said. “Love you too. Bye!” Lena said that and hung up. Yulia sighed, what now?

Ain’t gonna show no, feelings
I’m gonna smile
And tell the whole world a lie
I’m gonna keep my senses
But deep down were no-one can hear me
Baby I’ve be pining for you

Yulia walked towards the window. The looked outside, what had she done? Would Lena ever find out? She turned around as she heard the door opening. Kirsti walked out with a towel around her waist. “I’ll be ok. Lena doesn’t have to know.” Kirsti said and put a hand on Yulia’s shoulder. “What if she finds out?” Yulia asked. “Are you going to tell her? B’coz I’m sure not.” Kirsti said and smiled. “Ok, fine. I’m going down to breakfast.” Yulia said. “Wait two secs and I’ll be with you.” Kirsti said, shooting into the bathroom and putting on some clothes. Yulia turned away and walked towards the door. Kirsti ran up behind her with clothes on. “Let’s go down.” Kirsti said, Yulia opened the door and off they went.

Why do I love you
Don’t even want to
Like I always do
Why do I love you
Like I do

“I think I’m gonna have to get the next flight back.” Yulia said, halfway through dinner. “Heard you on the phone. Fine. Go. I’m going too, we’ll just have to say we caught the murderer.” Kirsti said, sipping on her OJ. “No, say… he is in another country but they’re getting someone else to go over. OK?” Yulia asked. “Sure.” Kirsti said. Yulia watched as Kirsti ate, she still had so many feelings for that girl, that girl that broke her heart and tore her into thousands of pieces. That girl that hadn’t stopped thinking about her, that girl that made Yulia unfaithful, that girl Yulia longed for. That girl only Mattie could have. “What?” Kirsti asked. “Just thinking…” Yulia said. “I want you … I’m sorry, here I go again. But, if you’re happier with Lena… I see my life with Matt, not as good, but … you love her so much and I want you to be happy. I was thinking last night, it was great. But I don’t wanna wreck you’re relationship. I don’t wanna be selfish. I’m so sorry. I … love you.” Kirsti said and sighed. “I love you too, but… until Mattie and Lena fall for each other, I’m happy with Lena, ok?” Yulia asked. “Ok… let’s go home today.” Kirsti said. “We could just hang out here a few more days?” Yulia suggested. “Oh what the hell!” Kirsti said. “I’ll call Lena and ask if it’s ok I we stay just to have a laugh.” Yulia said. “Great!”

Can’t go back
Can’t erase
Baby, your smiling face
I can think of nothing else but you
Suddenly

“Hi Lena!” Yulia said down the phone. “Hiya baby, what’s up?” Lena asked. “Me and K were thinking of staying a few more nights, just to have a laugh and explore London?” Yulia suggested. “Honey d’you have to?” Lena asked. “Well, no. Just a thought.” Yulia said, it was probably best not too. “You can, s’pose. How about, today, tonight, tomorrow, and come home tomorrow night. There’s a flight.” Lena said. “We’ll do that!” Yulia said and smiled, “thanks baby you’re the best!” Yulia said and smiled. She finished her call with Lena then rang the airport. She booked tickets for the flight tomorrow night. “Oi! K! We’re going home tomorrow night, ok?” Yulia asked. “Yeah sure! I’ll call Mattie!” Kirsti said and smiled.

Why do I love you
Don’t even want to
Like I always do
Why do I love you
Like I do

The next day and a bit was spent just having a laugh and chilling out like the best of mates. Nothing else happened.
Old 31-05-2003, 05:03   #30
Участник

Part 12 of the story---ending

UNBREAKABLE
~Kirsti~

P12 – UNBREAKABLE
“Unbreakable” - Westlife

Took my hand
Touched my heart
Held me close
You where always there
By my side
Night and day
Through it all
Baby come what may

Yulia and Kirsti walked through the gates, finally home. They walked through all the things, collected their bags and got into a taxi. Lena and Mattie weren’t expecting them back yet, they had got a flight and hour earlier, not much but they where coming home sooner. Yulia and Kirsti looked out the window, home. It felt so good, they only had been away a few days but it seemed like forever away from their loved ones. So much had happened, but they knew they where with there meant-to-be before they left.

Swept away on a wave of emotion
We trapped in the eye of a storm
And whenever you smile I can hardly believe
That your mine, that your mine

Yulia and Kirsti where stood outside Lena’s flat. “Shall we go in?” Yulia asked, getting out her keys. “Shall I go back to Mattie and leave you two to it?” Kirsti asked. “Good idea, look, come round tomorrow or something, we’ll just… chat. All of us, bring Mattie. I have something I want to say, and it would be nice for us all to be there.” Yulia said and smiled cutely. “What do you have to say?” Kirsti asked. “We’ll just have to see. But I need you guys round, at about… 10ish? Can you do that?” Yulia asked. “Yeah sure… go on! Tell me more!” Kirsti said and laughed. “Nope.” Yulia said and smiled. “Ok, Seeya!” Kirsti kissed her cheek and walked out towards her car. “Sure you’re not gonna tell us?” Kirsti asked, just about to open her car door. “Sure.” Yulia said and smiled. “Ok.” Kirsti said, she got in her car and drove back out of the drive. Yulia stood out the door, she put her key in the lock, turned it and walked in.

This love is unbreakable
It’s unmistakable
And each time I look in your eyes
I know why
This love is untouchable
A feeling my heart just can’t deny
Each time I look in your eyes, oh baby
I know why, this love is unbreakable

“Honey I’m home!” Yulia called through the house. “What?” Suddenly Lena appeared at the top of the stairs, she rushed down and leaped into Yulia’s arms. “Whoa! You’re kinda heavy!!” Yulia said and laughed, dropping Lena back down. “I’ve missed you so much!” Lena said, she wrapped her arms around Yulia and kissed her passionately. “Not like I’ve missed you.” Yulia said, they kissed more and more. Lena pulled back and ran upstairs, pulling Yulia along behind her. She walked into the bedroom. “Oh my god!” Yulia said. All around where candles and little rose petals. “Honey!” Yulia pulled Lena into her arms and held her tight.

Shared the laughter
Share the tears
We both know
We’ll go on from here
Coz together
We are strong
In my arms
That’s where you belong

Lena ran one finger down Yulia’s bare back, going down inside her thigh and down as far as she could reach. Yulia kissed the bottom of Lena’s neck, wrapping her arms tight around her waist, pulling her closer. “K n Matt are coming round tomorrow coz I have something to say…” Yulia said. “Shut up, I have something to do.” Lena said and smiled. “What?” Yulia asked, she gasped. “That…” Yulia said and smiled.

I’ve been touched by the hand of an angel
I’ve been blessed by the power of love
And whenever you smile I can hardly believe
That your mine

The next morning Mattie & Kirsti had arrived. Another mate, Sarah, was also there. “So what d’ya have to say then Yulia?” Kirsti asked. “Well… I have set a date… me and Lena are engaged as y’all know. We’re getting married on the 13th June, in our home town.” Yulia said. “Wow!!” Lena said, she jumped up and squeezed Yulia. “But I thought we couldn’t!” Lena said. “We can now!!” Yulia said and smiled. “I love you!” Lena said, she kissed Yulia passionately.

This love is unbreakable
It’s unmistakable
And each time I look in your eyes
I know why
This love is untouchable
A feeling my heart just can’t deny
Each time I look in your eyes, oh baby
I know why, this love is unbreakable
Old 31-05-2003, 05:31   #31
Your Distraction

Send a message via ICQ to Ripptyd Send a message via AIM to Ripptyd Send a message via MSN to Ripptyd Send a message via Yahoo to Ripptyd
She's quite the Westlife fan.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Still, you bolded all your best words, so they'd have something to wrap their mouths around
---
I'll still say your name to fall asleep
A cynic saying rosary; a liar in his make believe

|| livejournal || myspace || facebook me || son fic || website ||
ReplyPost New Thread