Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Love must be a Fairy Tale

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 23-04-2005, 11:21   #81
we shout

[ uh yo! Yulia was so cruel! and that is a very creative way to pay revenge ]

[ but I disagree with you using that name Vika! .. there are plenty other names to use out there .. for example 'Veggie Delite' or something ]

[ but anyway .. thanks Shakrin for the update .. there will be more right? *waits again* ..take your time okay .. I think next would be sweet and mmmmm .... ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 24-04-2005, 06:21   #82
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
i promist u Miss D.....it'll be very soon....Im at a writing frenzy!!! hurray!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 24-04-2005, 14:18   #83
Gimme some sugar!

wtf? where did my post go...?

well yes i agree vika is not a good choice. denial would be much better
Old 24-04-2005, 22:15   #84
God of All Things Girthy

hahahahahahahaha

but whats wrong with vika?? is that wrong??? any relation??
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Shakrin; 25-04-2005 at 04:15.
Old 25-04-2005, 05:33   #85
we shout

[ Vika sound like a little very very very cute baby name .. and I dont think her mother will be happy when she found out this... ... you know .. I suggest you edit your post and change all Vika to Veggie Delite *serious face* ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 25-04-2005, 05:38   #86
God of All Things Girthy

*also serious faced* i'll take that into consideration.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 25-04-2005, 05:39   #87
we shout

[ LoL *serious face again* ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 25-04-2005, 08:19   #88
God of All Things Girthy

[i think next chapter might be the last one...or two more chapters includin an epilogue. whew~ finnaly comin to a close!]

Chapter 20

The surroundings of the burning mansion were packed with eye hungry crowds, craning their necks and stepping on their tip toes to watch the fire. The spectators and as well as the fire fighters did not know what brought on this sudden fire in the most embraced and safe part of the town… In middle of winter.

The rain ceased long ago, but it called down the white flakes as its substitute. Specks of glitters danced down the weary night with its cheerfulness, and helping the fire on the mansion die down. The firefighters were hosing down the mansion, a few of them scratching their heads in wonder, and a few others shaking their heads at the unfortunate casualties. Many, causalities.

But after some investigating, it wasn’t at all a surprise that the fire had started out of no where. The pipes in the basement were hissing gas all through out the house, and several of guards had unburnt packs of intact cigarettes and lighters in their inside pockets.

But no one found it at all strange, that each of the cartons of cigarettes was all full, not one cigarette missing from any of the cartons.

Yulia stumbled at the first steps that lead inside the General Hospital of Moscow, blowing down to her side like a leaf in the harsh storm’s wind. But she got up, struggling to keep her conscious mind alive. Only few more steps to go and she could see Lena again.

She felt that she was dying. She was deteriorating so rapidly, and she could feel it. If she was rushed to the ER and got that operation right away, she knew she had chances of living. But she also knew that that was true, for she would die if she didn’t see Lena once more, awake or not.

It was a lose lose situation. But the thought of dying in Lena’s sleeping arms than dying right on the operation table appealed more to her. So she was going up to see the love of her life. Her potential partner. No scratch that. Lena *was* already her partner. The love she felt for the red head ripened beneath her skin and it was almost unbearably beautiful to be feeling. Dying or not, she was going to see her.

The trip up to Lena’s room in the elevator seemed to take forever. The distant whirs and clunks of the machinery above the elevator’s head made her honed to her every last senses, the impatience she had inside disturbing her clear thoughts.

As the lift almost got to its destination, she felt a searing pain slashing across her throat. She brought up her palm in a unintentional reflex and almost screamed. Her stitched has opened. She coughed for a moment and she could see the elevators doors sliding open for her to see the hallway that lead to Lena’s room.

Determination or just plain stubborn, Yulia tightened her scarf the vet had given her around her burning neck and somehow managed to stagger on.

There. She could see Lena’s room; it was in clean line of vision now. Then suddenly she felt as though a hammer just punched through the flesh beneath her collar bone. She gasped and groaned through her clamped teeth, clutching at her old gun wound. Tears made its way to her eyes, but she didn’t mean it.

Now slowly, she was getting sure of each and every cuts and bruises she had formed over the last few days all over her body. The tears started to pour down her eyes, not because of the pain, but she felt like she was going to die in that hallway and not see Lena. Just a few more steps were all she needed.

Another blow to her weakening body made the breath just wind out of her. It was her heart. She had desperately rummaged in and out of her pockets to look for the orange container, but all she pulled out was couple of dust bunnies and balls of rolled up lints.

“…Oh God… Please… I know I really did some hardcore killing but… Please let me see my baby again… I need to see her; dammit I need to see her!!” She strained to yell out to nothing in particular. They say an angel always comes to hold your hand and look after you when you’re dying. Then the angel must’ve been there with Yulia, because she incredibly got to Lena’s room’s door.

It was firmly sealed, giving off austere atmosphere to the passerbys. But Yulia knew that was just a load of rubbish. She knew inside, there was the most beautiful thing resting in there.

So she grabbed a hold of the knob gently and twisted it open. The click of the latch opening and the expected creaks made her heart jump. She gulped in excitement and joy. And she almost died at the sight of her partner still lying on the bed, still in the same position as she saw her last.

“In fairy tales… The prince always comes through for the princess, and gives her the sweet kiss that’ll save her.”

That pure happiness of the fact that she was finally seeing the sleeping girl made her content and blown away by love more than she could comprehend. The high hopes of Lena now living a normal life with no dangers up ahead made her so relaxed and so… Loose. She had missed the red head so much, it surprised her.

“But… I think it’s the other way around. The princess offers the prince her lips, to save *him* from the nightmares that brought him there.”

Yulia took slow steps across the sterile room to the lying body on the bed. She purposely went slowly to savor each of the joy bounding moment. She was so warm and happy inside, she was suddenly very scared of dying. She didn’t want to leave, for she wanted to keep that feeling inside her forever.

“Lena… I need you to be my princess. I need you to save me. Can you do that for me?”

As softly and carefully as she could, Yulia sat on foot of Lena’s bed, running her trembling fingers along the sleeping beauty’s leg. She choked out a sob and a laugh, as she gently moved up from her place on the bed to beside Lena. The brunette sighed at the lining of Lena’s face, how soundly she slept, and the way those raging red curls disheveled its way all around the pillow. Yulia smiled, and she could have betted hundreds of dollars to say that Volkova did too.

“I think I’m in love with you. I don’t think I can live without looking into your eyes one more time.”

Yulia’s lender shaking finger tips explored its way up to Lena’s facial features, stroking her creamy flesh as if she was stroking the most fragile piece of jewel ever existed. More tears poured down and she felt her irregular heart beats tear through her chest. She was amazed, truly amazed at how much expanse the sense of love could bring you to do even at the brink of death. And she was also amazed at how much… She loved the woman before her. She loved her so much.

“I think I’ll die if I don’t see your smile or hear your laugh one last time.”

With the last bit of strength she had left in her, she dipped slowly down, until her frame of her face came inches away from Lena’s. Yulia teasingly touched Lena’s nose reveling at the contact. Oh god she didn’t want to die. She wanted to stay there with Lena… Even if it meant that Lena won’t be waking up until she went grey and wrinkly.

“Lena…. I’m in love with you.”

And softly… Ever so softly… Yulia let herself to close her eyes for the last time and let herself to taste her lover’s lips for the last time. She let herself to feel that electrical jolts of love, excitement and joy spark through her body for the last time. She let herself to move her lips among the ones on the most beautiful person alive. She let herself hunger for more, to feel greed, to plunge into those desires… And relish.

“I love you, Lena. I love you.”

Maybe it was magic. Maybe it was a coincidence or a lovely fluke. But Lena’s eyes fluttered open, revealing those grey pools of life and letting it warm other’s hearts once more. She could feel as well as see who was above her and doing what. But she wasn’t offended or puzzled or confused at all. She just pulled the brunette close to her with her arms and held her in her arms.

“I love you too, Yulia. More than I could have ever imagined.”

[this ones shorter than the other ones cuz i was incredibly tired. sorry...lol]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 25-04-2005, 14:32   #89
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
[ Vika sound like a little very very very cute baby name .. and I dont think her mother will be happy when she found out this... ... you know .. I suggest you edit your post and change all Vika to Veggie Delite *serious face* ]
you little....!

*strangles*

[ this was a very sweet chapter shax, i won't let this.. this crazy woman spoil it for me! ]

so i had to strangle her. sorry
Old 25-04-2005, 20:15   #90
we shout

[ Thank you for the update Shakrin .. this is a very sweet writing .. I wasnt really noticed that Yulia injured was so severe ... until .. here .. at this line ..

" Another blow to her weakening body made the breath just wind out of her. It was her heart. "

...it ticked me and there was somekind of sudden blood streaming in my body .. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
you little....!
*strangles*
[ this was a very sweet chapter shax, i won't let this.. this crazy woman spoil it for me! ]
so i had to strangle her. sorry

[ then I had to strangle you too ... *strangles Veg* ..yah! yah! ]

[ forgive.. but I had to... forgive.. ]

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 30-04-2005, 07:58   #91
God of All Things Girthy

[dun nuh nuh nuh...dun dun dun....]

Chapter 21

“Oh my god, Yulia… What happened to you…?!” Lena sat with the brunette’s head comfortably cuddling against her lap. But no matter how much of a good actress Yulia was, the blood told it all.

“Yulia… Tell me what happened.” Lena coaxed, bewildered in her spot, staring the catastrophe it self unleashed on Yulia’s body. The stains marred the sterile white sheets and her hospital gown, and some of its crimson contents were blurred against her flesh.

But Yulia just sighed, coughed and dug into Lena all the more, refusing to comply the red head’s wishes. She didn’t want to waste this precious time answering unwanted questions. Then she heard Lena sigh also and press a button attached to her bed. Then she resumed softly caressing and scratching through the brunette’s limp hair, making Yulia tenseness dissolve immediately.

Then out of no where, Yulia had a thought. A request. Her last request.

“Lena…?”

“Yes?”

“Could you…Sing for me?”

Lena abruptly stopped her hair combing and looked down at Yulia with her brows raised. She had a half smile on her face, the kind of face that clearly shouted out, “Did you just say what I thought you said?”. Yulia esthetically bobbed her head in fast paced nods and urging for the red head to sing for her.

“Now whatever gave you that idea to ask me that?” Lena asked, her voice a little broken with nervousness. Yulia looked in those sweet grey green eyes and savored the mysterious color, letting her every last of her senses fall down to embrace all aspects of Lena Katina. Then she smiled up at the freckled face, narrowing her eyes in a defensive glance.

“Hey, remember at the ambulance at our first field mission?” Yulia asked interrogatively. Wrinkles spread through Lena’s face as her memories unintentionally recalled the times. But Yulia hurriedly rubbed her palms up and down at Lena’s sides to tell Lena not to misunderstand.

“No, no, no, not that one, the one where we were sitting on the bumper of that ambulance and I sang you to sleep. Do you remember that?” Yulia asked, desperate but hopeful. Lena’s features loosened and even smiled a bit. She nodded back down at the brunette. “Well I think it’s time you returned the favor.” Yulia shyly replied.

Lena’s features grew rigid again. Then her eyes plunged into a deep frown. “Yulia are you trying to make me sing because…”

“Lena, please. I’m tired. Please… I might be able to go to sleep if you sang to me… Please?” Yulia cut her off in a pained cracking voice, her eyes hungrily begging for the granting of her last wish. Lena just looked away towards the window.

The curtains were drawn and she could see the crescent moon clinging to the night sky and to its star neighbors. Yulia rubbed her hands on Lena’s sides again.

“Please Lena?...” Yulia asked once more. Lena looked down despondently, looking into those deep blue oceans of an iris and drinking them with her own. She smiled, trying to look as happy as before and not to give away that she knew what Yulia was trying to do. It didn’t feel right. She didn’t feel right.

But she sighed. She loved this woman. She had loved this woman laying her head on her lap so much that she had made her path all the way back to reality. And she did. And she wasn’t going to waste anymore time for more bull shit. If singing was what this lovely and beautiful woman wanted, then singing was what she’s going to get. And she knew just what to sing for Yulia.

“Alright… But you’re only going to sleep, okay? Don’t leave me.” Lena whispered lovingly against her lover’s ear, emphasizing on the word “Leave”. The muffled voice of Yulia’s responded.

“Urmmph-hmm…”

Lena then continued to graze her fingertips through the dark hair beneath her, while looking out to the moon again. It was such a beautiful night. And from few distances away down the hallway, she could hear the nurse’s footsteps she had called for from the button on her bed just little moment before.

Taking a deep breath she started to sing the song that was on her mind.

Heaven… I’m in heaven.
And the cares that hung around me through the week
Seem to vanish like a gambler’s lucky streak
When we’re out together
Dancing cheek to cheek.

Lena then lowered her note of tone in her pitch and switched songs, flowing and weaving into a whole song of two beautiful lyrics meshed together.

Stars shining above you
Night breezes seems to whisper I love you
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me
Say nighty night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you miss me
While I’m alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Then she changed her melody again to her original starting song, now smiling through her singing. She closed her eyes and gave it all she could in a quiet humming of a song. Tears made its way down from her eyes, streaking down to her chins and hanging on there until they fell on Yulia’s scalp.

Yes heaven… I’m in heaven.
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When we’re out together
Dancing cheek to cheek.

Lena trailed off on her voice as the nurse came in and stared in shock at what she witnessed before her. A half blood covered woman was in the arms of a long time coma patient was by the way wide awake and singing to the who seemed like dead woman in her arms.

“Miss Katina… What is going on here??” she asked, astonished. She fluttered about, flicking on the lights and scurrying to check her pulse and study briefly the brunette in her arms. Lena instinctively looked down at her partner. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slow.

“Well Nurse… I’m awake, and I think you’ve already figured that out by now. And I think you should contact Miss Volkova’s doctor, Dr. Hagen right away. This woman’s life in on the line.” Lena whirled out the words from her mouth with excruciating calmness.

Yulia is just sleeping. She would be okay. Just sleeping. But somehow that gaping hole managing its way open on her heart told her better. The guilt of false reassurance made her want to punch something until it broke to pieces. Why did she leave in the first place? Why didn’t she stay with Yulia? Why couldn’t she have more courage then, and have it all now?

Where are you God? Are you listening to me?? Are you taking her away from me God? Is this your way? Is this the love you have your people explaining to people throughout the world? Is this love all cut out to be? Are you there, God? Are you listening to me?

Are you listening to Yulia?

The doors to a nearly empty hallway slammed open, revealing the rushing staffs running and wheeling in a bed at the same time. Two white coats and three celadon green gowned male nurses were running with the bed between them. One of the doctors was checking the pupils of the unconscious brunette’s with her pen light.

“Vostikof, get me 240cc’s stat! This woman is suffering from several fractured bones, a concussion to the head, various cuts and bruises every where including a slit on her throat, a severe heart problem as well as leukemia and hell knows what else. Get her to Operation right away! Hagen has already been contacted and he’ll be here with the donation of the marrow in about an hour’s time. Now come on!!” One of the female white coat shouted at the nurses and the other doctor. They all nodded and as soon as they wheeled the bed into an operation room, all of them scattered to their station.

Two more doctors in green operating gowns jumped in the scene with their rubber gloves and equipments ready.

“Vostikof, Rachwalski, do not leave the room yet and wash your hands at the cleaning station. We’re going to need the help here.” One of the doctors said through their masks. The two white coats nodded and went out to the cleaning station.

Then the other doctor took a scissor from the equipment tray and started to hastily snip up Yulia’s clothes open, so they could have the clear access to the gun wound. Vostikof and Rachwalski came back in with their own operation gowns and immediately delved in to the gun wound with their equipments.

Rachwalski, the female surgeon looked up to her colleagues and gave them a knowing glance. All of the doctors just shifted their weight on their feet as they went back to their own work on Yulia. But Rachwalski didn’t have any plans to keep quiet.

“Even if the operation is successful… There’s a very dim chance of her waking up. We’re multi-tasking in one operation to possibly cure her of her leukemia and several of other damages she managed to get. Am I the only one who thinks this procedure is pointless?” She said, hopelessness and despair filling her jagged voice.

Other doctors glanced from their colleagues to another contemplating what Rachwalski had just said. One of the doctors sighed and went back to his work, determination hardening in his eyes.

“We are here to save lives, Rachwalski. We’re doctors. This is our job; to try to save people. Look at this woman. She’s too young to be here.” He looked up from the bullet wound to the frigid Rachwalski. “This woman is just about your daughter’s age.” He said with his eyes frozen in spot at his focus.

Reluctantly, Rachwalski nodded and went back to work. The other doctors exchanged looks before joining in. It was going to be a long day.

Hagen came sprinting in the hospital with two guys in Emergency Services uniform on carrying two silver fat cases. Hagen reached the nearest reception area, practically screaming out his words.

“Volkova, Yulia! Where’s her operation?!” He yelled, struggling to snap open her wallet to show his ID to the nurse. The nurse swiftly lacked on her computer to the verification of the ID and gave his a clipboard of every information on Yulia there was.

“ER #7, Dr.Hagen.” The nurse said, with urging voice and a pointing finger to guide him where to go. Hagen curtly bobbed his head I thanks before gesturing towards the two guys behind to follow. They broke into a scurrying run once again, avoiding the passing glances.

Hagen growled as he instinctively looked at the time on his watch. He was running late.

Now Hagen himself burst in the operation room with his own green gown on, slapping on his rubber gloves. The two guys he had behind him before was now changed in the same gowns as Hagen, them still carrying the cases in their arms.

The four doctors busy at work snapped their heads up to see their newest intruder. They gestured their silent greets as Hagen sauntered near.

“I’ve got the donation for her transplant. How’s she doing?” He asked in his professional cool tone. No one said anything for a long torturing while, leaving Hagen puzzled to look around their colleague’s faces for giving up anything. But all their features were frozen.

Finally one of them said, “She’s stable.” Hagen’s heart churned. He checked Yulia’s heart monitor and saw it was blipping at an abnormal pace. Hagen slid on his face mask that covered his nose and mouth and motioned for his two guys to open up the cases.

“Well… Let’s get to work, Gentlemen… And Lady.”

Lena was on the floor, her legs crumpled beneath her. She was mere inches away from her bed, and she was trying to let herself up with her arms. Sleeping for a lot while without exercising does that to you, Lea thought bitterly.

With a groan, she heaved herself up once more and managed to clasp her hand around a bed post. With a sharp blow with her breath to the obtruding rogue strand of hair annoying her lashes, she pulled herself up in a shaky standing position. She could feel her knees trembling with the weight it had support above it, her soles of foot already starting to get cramps.

She took a moment to stay standing before she let go of the bed post to stand up by herself. With both of her arms airborne at both of her sides, she balanced herself to take a baby step towards a stool beside her bed. Her toes seemed to be still sleeping, for they didn’t straighten as she took a step but curled against the tile floor.

She was slowly getting used to the feel of walking now, steadying herself against the stool and pushing herself to the door. She slowly advanced into normal paces of walking, and she smiled at the improvement. Catching her breath, she opened her door, walking out.

After several minutes Lena had walked out on her own out of the room, Yuri Komorov, Lena’s doctor made his way inside.

“Miss Katina… I’m so glad that you are awake…” He trailed off at the sight of an empty bed.

Lena was kneeling at her spot, facing the alter and the impressive cross hanging on the wall. Her mass of red curls were disheveled with sweat and her shoulders were shaking. Her slender fingers were interlocked into a one big fist, her thumbnail firmly against the bridge of her nose. Her lips were moving in whispers of hurried words of desperate prayer, her closed lids fluttering.

Her cheeks were damp with tears and her whole face was flushed. Whenever tears slid down from her closed eyes, she would bite her lips for a few seconds before going on again about her quiet prayers.

She was at the hospital church located at the first floor of the hospital at the very corner of the building.

A man in a doctor’s white coat with glasses and an intellectual face was watching her from one of the pews all the way back. He was frowning, wondering why this woman was crying. Well actually he had seen a lot of people do that but what he was really curious about was why she was doing that for four and a half hours.

He got up from his seat and stepped towards the red head, kneeling down beside her but facing her instead of the alter. He laid his hand down on one of the red head’s shoulder to get her attention.

Lena jumped, scrambling away from the touch and moving away to the side. She looked up at the unfamiliar man in a white coat with half angry and half puzzled eyes.

“Miss… May I ask you why you’re here?” He said nervously. This red head looked really shaken up. She seemed hesitant to answer but he saw that she was going to talk by the way she just swallowed her tears.

“I’m only trying to get him to listen.” She said in a scratchy voice.

“Make who listen?” He asked.

“God.” She said with her face deep with frowns as if even talking about it hurt her.

“Why… Does he not listen to you anymore?” Lena shook her head side to side.

“No. He never listened to me. So I’m just trying to make him listen to me at least once.”

“Why now?” He plopped down next to her on the carpeted floor. Lena turned her head to the man and blinked.

“Because someone I love so much… Is dying. All those times I asked God for help and he never lent me his helping hand. So if I’m not good enough to be given his helping hand, I’m asking him to give it to that someone. Because… She needs it so badly.” Lena collected her knees and hugged them close.

“Well miss… God… Have many other people he needs to tend to. But there are no shadows to his love. So I sincerely hope that this time your prayer gets heard midst of all others, just for once.”

Lena wordlessly turned her neck towards the cross hung against the wall again, tears making their way down her face again. She sniffled, quickly wiping up the evidence for her pain with her sleeve.

God… Are you there? … Are you listening to me? … Are you listening at all?! …

A lump formed in her throat, emotions welling and over flowing her thoughts. She made a kind of a whimpering sound before she inhaled sharply and broke down in the stranger’s arms.

“Dammit why is her pressure falling? Stable it now!” Hagen snapped, bloody gloves holding a steel rod of a needle still puncturing Yulia’s mid-section at her back. The four doctors nodded, Rachwalski adding another shoot of chemical inside the IV pack’s tube.

Hagen’s sweat trickled down his brow and slid down, soaking up a spot on his face mask. The speed of the new marrows going into Yulia’s system from the needle taking agonizingly slow time.

Hagen breathed out a breath he was holding as he gently pushed the last of the marrow from the needle into Yulia’s back. He slowly pulled the rod out, placing the equipment in a steel basket.

Hagen expectantly looked up at the four other doctors surrounding the body of Yulia’s. The silence was deafening. Only the blipping of Yulia’s heart monitor kept the room full. Then suddenly Yulia’s heart rate went up by four with a high pitched blip. All five of the doctors gazed at each other, shoulders tense and emergency procedure going through their head.

A few minutes passed before the raised heart beat settled into its normal pace. All five of them sighed. Vostikof checked the machines beside him and gave the four other doctors a hearty chuckle.

“She’s adapting to the new marrows. The transplant is a success Gentlemen.” He said in a full voice of pride. Rachwalski gave him a fake cough, raising her brow. Vostikof chuckled again. “And of course, my Lady.”

Hagen sighed once more, looking at Yulia’s sleeping face and form. He smiled inside his face mask. He pinched the outside of his mask and pulled it down revealing his sincere happy smile.

“Okay guys, let’s patch this old bruise up. I’ll file for a bed in the Intensive Care unit and a check-up every 24 hours. Good work today.”

Yulia was dreaming. Not a bad dream but a happy dream. Warm and loveable dream. She couldn’t see anything, it was still pitch dark… But she could still hear Lena singing. So dying isn’t so bad after all.

Yes heaven… I’m in heaven.
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When we’re out together…
Dancing cheek to cheek…

…Don’t leave me…

But then again, she could always experience death at another time.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-04-2005, 22:14   #92
Gimme some sugar!

[ woot! this was intense! ]

[ but a the same time very sweet ]

[ ]
Old 30-04-2005, 22:26   #93
we shout

[ awww thanks for the update Shakrin ... I was not really sure if Yulia ws going to die or not .. but..

Quote:
“… But you’re only going to sleep, okay? Don’t leave me.” Lena whispered ..
..this part made me want to cry.....hu hu hu .. *wipes tears ...hugs Veggie Delite...* .. hu hu hu... ]

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 30-04-2005, 22:35   #94
Gimme some sugar!

[ yea that was so sad... *hugs denial* *sniff* ]
Old 30-04-2005, 22:37   #95
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
[ yea that was so sad... *hugs denial* *sniff* ]
[ it was not sad! .. it was happy .. but very touching ... hu hu hu ... ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 30-04-2005, 22:41   #96
Gimme some sugar!

[ *slaps on the ass* it was SAD too babes ]
Old 30-04-2005, 22:45   #97
God of All Things Girthy

*stares at two very interesting ladies*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-04-2005, 22:53   #98
Gimme some sugar!

[ *slaps shakrin's ass too* ]

[ what you lookin at...?! ]
Old 30-04-2005, 22:55   #99
God of All Things Girthy

*stares at veg for a moment...then eyes peer down to her chest.....*

*thumbs up to Miss D *
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-05-2005, 09:47   #100
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakrin
*thumbs up to Miss D *
[ ya I know . thank you .. thank you ... for Yulia ]

[ Veg .. that was cute .. you know when you slap your ass ... ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you