Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Moses must stay campaign

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 17-06-2005, 17:19   #1
Участник

Moses must stay campaign

I hope I've posted this in the right place. It's something I feel strongly about.

The Moses Story in brief.

Moses Kayiza is a gay asylum seeker who fled Uganda in May 2004 and managed to find his way to the UK.

According to the law, religion and culture in Uganda, homosexuality is strongly criminalised.

If Moses is deported by the UK government, he is likely to face life imprisonment (20 years), torture, or worse.

Why? Simply because he is gay.

Please spare one minute and sign our petition to stop this madness.

http://www.mosesmuststay.org.uk/index.shtml
Old 17-06-2005, 20:18   #2
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Errr... if all that's true he's eligable for political assyum under the UN's Convention Of Legal Staus for Refugees from 1951 (non refoulement policy).
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 19-06-2005, 23:58   #3
Участник

Freddie, you are much mistaken if you think Governments follow UN directives !

Here's a link to the actual document: "Situation of gays and lesbians and their partners in respect of asylum and immigration in the member states of the Council of Europe". Read section 2: "The Assembly is concerned by the fact that immigration policies in most Council of Europe member states discriminate against lesbians and gays. In particular, the majority of them do not recognise persecution for sexual orientation as a valid ground for granting asylum, nor do they provide any form of residence rights to the foreign partner in a bi-national same-sex partnership."

Recommendation 1470 (2000)

http://assembly.coe.int/Documents/Ad...0/EREC1470.htm
Old 09-11-2005, 02:22   #4
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I just stumbled across this thread, I just checked his website out and pretty much made me cry. I really don't understand this bullshit, how can anyone treat anyone this way?

You think the world is becoming a more understanding place, then you read something like that and realise just how fucked up this world really still is.

<end of depressive rant>
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 12-11-2005, 03:19   #5
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
i find this SO oxymoronical

"Since the President's comment in 1999, the Minister for Ethics and Integrity Miria Matembe has ordered the police to arrest and prosecute homosexuals, adding that she will fight gays until they are wiped out of the country."

...what integrity and ethics is she using with that stance on homosexuals...

and why is she only wiping out the gays on such a small scale...hell don't confine ur beautiful beliefs to just ONE country...u should take ur integrity and ethics and try and influence other countries.

meanwhile her father was probably a farmer and fucked a goat to produce her as his offspring.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
ReplyPost New Thread