Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Are they? ... or Are they Not?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-11-2004, 17:27   #81
a kind of fresh madness

Naomi Watts is NOT gay. I see no reason why anyone would assume that she is. 'Mulholland Drive' is not a good reason because 1) it's not actually a 'lesbian movie', 2) Watts' character in the movie wasn't very convincing IMO and 3) it's not logical to assume that every actor who plays a gay character in a movie is actually gay in real life also.
If anyone is still stuck on the notion that Naomi Watts is a lesbian then watch her performance in 'Tank Girl'. Even though her character is straight, she's much more gay in that than she is in 'Mulholland Drive' (she even kisses Lori Petty in one scene!).

Quote:
As for Charlize Theron, if she's anything, I think she'd be she's bisexual, not gay. The reason I say that is because I think she is truly in love Stuart Townsend, I can see it in their eyes
Again, a classic example of everyone thinking an actress is gay purely because she played a gay character in a movie. Noone even considered the notion that Theron could be a lesbian before she starred in 'Monster'.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 15-11-2004, 17:39   #82
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
Naomi Watts is NOT gay. I see no reason why anyone would assume that she is. 'Mulholland Drive' is not a good reason because 1) it's not actually a 'lesbian movie', 2) Watts' character in the movie wasn't very convincing IMO and 3) it's not logical to assume that every actor who plays a gay character in a movie is actually gay in real life also.

I think you missed the point here ... NO one said that Naomi is gay because of Mulholland Drive, actually the contrary was said

No one is assuming actresses are gay because they played gay roles ... that would be like assuming that Anthony Hopkins is actually a Hannibal in real life
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 16-11-2004, 00:12   #83
malinky's

Mossopp, as far as people only thinking Charlize Theron (who Bitty mentioned because someone else had brought her up and was responding that it was her opinion if Charlize were anything other than heterosexual then possibly bisexual. I can say with certainty that Bitty did not say any of this because of "Monster" or any other role Charlize has taken on) , Naomi Watts, or anyone else is gay/bisexual simply because of a role played, of course that can and does happen. Members on this thread have even said as much but does this mean that is always the sole reason or even the inital reason for any single person's speculation? No. I am sure there are people in this world who questioned some of these actors before they ever chose a certain role or saw them in that role.

Case in point, as coolasfcuk has pointed out, no one said that they thought Naomi Watts was gay because of "Mullholland Drive." I am the one who brought her name up and when I did, I stated it was not because of "Mullholland Drive." In fact, the reason I even added that was so that people would not assume I thought it simply because she played a lesbian in it. Actually, I had not even seen "Mullholland Drive" when I first began to question her sexuality. My knowledge of her was mainly from the buzz about a possible Oscar nomination for that movie (which she did not get) and I did not know anything more about the movie other than it was typical, mind-tangling David Lynch fare. There were interviews with both her and Nicole that planted that inkling there...and then came "The Ring" premiere. If you read Bitty's post after my initial one, she and I have a whole "theory" about both Naomi and Nicole. And as far as her not being gay...who's to say. I don't think either one of us can truly know one way or the other. Anyway, I am not assuming she is. I am simply speculating, as this thread was intended for that purpose.

Oh, and coolasfcuk, thank you for the pictures. I'd told Britty about "The Ring" premiere, but seeing is "gay-believing!" JK You're right, I do believe the three of us could come up with some interesting conspiracy theories. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Caterpillars turn into rare butterflies..."
~Chantal Kreviazuk~
Old 16-11-2004, 17:36   #84
a kind of fresh madness

Yikes - that's me told!

Anyway, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I may aswell speculate wildly along with the rest of you.

Exhibit A: Eminem
Any man who uses the word "faggot" that often has obviously got serious issues with his own sexuality. Also, notice how he always dresses up as a woman and/or some other flamboyant character in all his videos? He dressed up as Britney in the 'Real Slim Shady' video, he dressed up as two different women in D12's 'My Band' video. In the same vid he also dressed up as a very effeminate matador.
IMO modern rap/hip-hop is full of closeted artists. Why do all those rappers feel the need to grab their crotches every 5 seconds and constantly use their lyrics to reaffirm how manly they are. Purrr-lease

Exhibit B: Avril Lavigne
For the simple reason that I get a major vibe from her. How many straight chicks do you know that wear a tie and ride skateboards (or pretend to in Avrils case )? And 'Sk8er Boi' - why spell it that way (we all know what a "boi" is, don't we)?
Avril's always so moody and sullen. Could it be that living a lie is getting to her?

Exhibit C: Bam Margera
For the uninitiated, Bam Margera is a pro-skateboarder who has also appeared in 'Jackass' and the 'CKY' videos. He has his own 'Jackass'-style show on MTV called 'Viva La Bam' which is now in it's 3rd season.
The reasons I think Bam could be gay are as follows:
- he's covered in wussy tattoos of hearts and flowers and shit
- he has a creepy obsession with Ville Valo from HIM (watch any of the MTV HIM 'Making The Video' shows - Bam is all over Ville like a rash. He's even in bed with him at one point!)
- Bam gets a chance to run wild creatively in his very first movie 'Haggard' and yet decides that he wants his character to be an eyeliner-wearing pseudo goth who delights in the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend
- Bam also names his character in the above mentioned movie 'Valo' in honour of his friend...yup, you guessed it - Ville from HIM!

I don't want anyone sueing my ass so let me make it perfectly clear that everything written above is purely speculation and also more than likely totally incorrect.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 16-11-2004, 18:07   #85
I don't waste my time

Quote:
How many straight chicks do you know that wear a tie and ride skateboards (or pretend to in Avrils case )?
She just likes to act and think of herself as a bad ass, and that helps to sell records too. The tie, riding skateboards, it's just to get attention, she's a snotty little brat. Anyway, I think she's had some action while drunk with her messed up friend Kelly Osbourne. Which is not a very nice thing to imagine
Old 17-11-2004, 00:14   #86
iMod

Ok, an off topic discussion about why it is ok for certain groups to diss others while the opposite is considered wrong started in this thread (strangely i had a few exchanges with Bitty2002 about that recently).

You can continue this discussion in the Prejudice and double standards thread.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 17-11-2004, 04:29   #87
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Exhibit B: Avril Lavigne
For the simple reason that I get a major vibe from her. How many straight chicks do you know that wear a tie and ride skateboards (or pretend to in Avrils case )? And 'Sk8er Boi' - why spell it that way (we all know what a "boi" is, don't we)?
Avril's always so moody and sullen. Could it be that living a lie is getting to her?
its a pretty well known fact that she's 'bi' in canada. I think that pretty much explains whatever dressing tendancies she has etc.

is it just me noticing how crappy my spelling has become lately? i vote for spell check on the forum
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 17-11-2004, 12:48   #88
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishkash
its a pretty well known fact that she's 'bi' in canada. I think that pretty much explains whatever dressing tendancies she has etc.
Are you serious? When has Avril ever stated outright that she's bisexual? Surely if something like that was a "well known fact" in Canada, it would become a well known fact everywhere else that she sells records too!
And I don't even want to think about Avril and Kelly getting it on! Munter alert!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 17-11-2004, 23:47   #89
blah

Quote:
Noone even considered the notion that Theron could be a lesbian before she starred in 'Monster'.
OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH *raises both hands and legs* I DID, I DID!!!!!!!! *drools all over the thread*... ohhh boy oh boy oh boy.....

or better said, I WISHED... this woman is just gorgeous... even thinking of her it makes me ..... and to think of her as gay..... mmmmm..... *gulp*...... .... *looks around*.... no sign of Eku... *hopes g/f won't see this post*

OMG, Avril and Kelly..... this is one of the funniest things ever!!! HAHAHA... oh God...

As for Nicole... great actress! and if she's gay...

P.S. Chris, i'm also glad that i have time to be participating in this thread and checking out the forum... i love it! cos of all you, ppl ... and hey, hope to see you soon for a wee chat, yes?
Old 18-11-2004, 16:30   #90
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH *raises both hands and legs* I DID, I DID!!!!!!!! *drools all over the thread*... ohhh boy oh boy oh boy..... or better said, I WISHED... this woman is just gorgeous... even thinking of her it makes me ..... and to think of her as gay..... mmmmm..... *gulp*......
Well, I've never gotten any vibes from her, either before or after she made that movie. And seeing the mess she was in 'Monster' has put me off her for life! *shudder*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 19-11-2004, 21:44   #91
Bitchka

someone just posted about that, and it reminded me....

even though lots of people dont know them outside of Bulgaria (only now I see and hear people do ), kariZma is one of the most popular Bulgarian po p groups at the moment.
and while it is pretty generally known that the guy - Miro - of the duo is gay, it is not so known that the girl - Galya - is gay as well. hihi and I can say I am sure of both, for the guy from my guy gay friends who know/get together (ha ha) with people from the business ... and about they girl - Ive seen her twice with my own eyes in Clubs in Bulgaria. and both times she was wasted and with her girlfriend - the first time she was so out-of-hand they were practically getting it on on the dance floor ha ha Her gf is gorgeous just as Galya is .... the gf is twin sister of Miss Bulgaria 2001/Model of The Universe 2001 (Bakalova) (oh, and for all the Russian lovers that are 'round this forum - Galya is half Russian half Bulgarian)

http://bulgarian-music-company.bulga...sh-single.html - here you can see for yourself how sexy Galya is (little video clip on the left) .. would you tell she is gay?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 19-11-2004 at 22:46.
Old 20-11-2004, 21:08   #92
blah

Quote:
Well, I've never gotten any vibes from her, either before or after she made that movie. And seeing the mess she was in 'Monster' has put me off her for life! *shudder*
HAHA... yes well... she was kinda... ahem... .. but i kept imagining what's behind that make-up and those extra kilos
Old 21-04-2005, 16:20   #93
Primetime Anchor

Anyone watching CNN at times? So, according to my and Nath's data, the following anchors are gay:

Richard Quest ('CNN Business Traveller', 'CNN Today', 'Business International', London based)
Anderson Cooper ('Anderson Cooper 360°', New York City based)
Becky Anderson ('Global Office', 'Business International', London based)

CNN goes gayish!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 21-04-2005, 18:05   #94
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Richard Quest... dunno... there's something.. STRAIGHT about him. Lol. I can't put my finger on it, but it's just there IMO. Anderson Cooper COULD be, and Becky as well. She's my favourite CNN anchor beide that Bulgarian girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 21-04-2005, 18:21   #95
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Richard Quest... dunno... there's something.. STRAIGHT about him. Lol. I can't put my finger on it, but it's just there IMO. Anderson Cooper COULD be, and Becky as well. She's my favourite CNN anchor beide that Bulgarian girl.
Anderson Cooper is gay 100%. (Checked and confirmed).
Becky Anderson is newely gay. (Sources from Atlanta).
Richard Quest is gay according to Nath. She has her sources somewhere but I don't know where it came from. Check this pic out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
She's my favourite CNN anchor beide that Bulgarian girl.
We got to have similar tastes. Ralitsa Vassileva has one of the best voices over there. She's not gay though.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Last edited by forre; 21-04-2005 at 18:32.
Old 21-04-2005, 19:09   #96
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre
Ralitsa Vassileva has one of the best voices over there. She's not gay though.
where do i watch that??? I dont think she is on American CNN

Id say all 3 are gay.... and that last pic you posted forre NERD!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 21-04-2005, 19:21   #97
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
where do i watch that??? I dont think she is on American CNN
We have CNN International version here and Ralitsa anchors CNN International newscasts from CNN's global headquarters in Atlanta.
Here's her CNN profile. She's one of the best anchors.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 22-04-2005, 23:11   #98
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Becky's gay! Lol... I would have never have thought and yet at the same time so obvious. Weirdness.

I think Ralitsa anchors American news sometimes as well, since she goes like: "And now we go to Larry King Live for our american viewers, while world news is next for our international viewers..." lots of times. So they're bound to see her. She reminds me of Yulia somewhat.

And Richard. Lol... he looks like he's much happier as an adult then he was as a young man, judging from the pics.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 23-04-2005 at 08:31.
Old 24-04-2005, 09:35   #99
Tatuvian

Send a message via AIM to idioteque
LOL has anyone said anything about Greta Von Sustern? I get HUGE gay vibes from her!
Old 26-04-2005, 09:23   #100
KORiA

Send a message via AIM to Mute_Clouds
Quote:
Exhibit C: Bam Margera
For the uninitiated, Bam Margera is a pro-skateboarder who has also appeared in 'Jackass' and the 'CKY' videos. He has his own 'Jackass'-style show on MTV called 'Viva La Bam' which is now in it's 3rd season.
The reasons I think Bam could be gay are as follows:
- he's covered in wussy tattoos of hearts and flowers and shit
- he has a creepy obsession with Ville Valo from HIM (watch any of the MTV HIM 'Making The Video' shows - Bam is all over Ville like a rash. He's even in bed with him at one point!)
- Bam gets a chance to run wild creatively in his very first movie 'Haggard' and yet decides that he wants his character to be an eyeliner-wearing pseudo goth who delights in the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend
- Bam also names his character in the above mentioned movie 'Valo' in honour of his friend...yup, you guessed it - Ville from HIM!

I don't want anyone sueing my ass so let me make it perfectly clear that everything written above is purely speculation and also more than likely totally incorrect.
LOL Bam is emo?...thats why he has weird tattoos, and I heard somewhere his babysister was dating Ville Valo, and thats why he likes him...but who knows...I always thought of Valo as kind of queerish? My gaydar never works so eh.
ReplyPost New Thread