Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Shock, Denial, Acceptance...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 13-08-2003, 01:57   #1
Phanphic Phreak

Wink Shock, Denial, Acceptance...

My friends in the outside world say I'm ADDICTED to this site. That I'm a perv and I have no self respect. That I come to this site EVERY DAY to slake my lust for two girls from another country whom I'll NEVER EVER meet. And I say to them...

HA!

I am NOT an addict! I have dignity! I have self-control! I can stop WHENEVER I want, ANYTIME I want!

And so... I have made a vow to go an entire DAY without coming to this site or ANY OTHER tATu site. Why? To prove that I am the master of my FATE! That I am a slave to NO ONE and NO THING that walketh, crawleth, taketh wing or surfeth across the web.

So bear witness, FORUM DENIZENS! The time now is 08:53:40 PM Eastern Time (Daylight Savings.) In the Year of Our Lord, August the 12th Two Thousand and Three by the Gregorian Calendar. I shall not return to this or ANY OTHER tATu SITE until 08:53:40 PM Eastern Time (Daylight Savings.) In the Year of Our Lord, August the 13th Two Thousand and Three by the Gregorian Calendar.

So cheer me on, mock me, DO WHAT YOU WILL! For I have a WILL OF IRON! I bid you all ADIEU until the aforementioned time...

Okay, Echoed, Darje, I know you two are laughing... CUT IT OUT!!!

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME, DAMN IT!!!
Old 13-08-2003, 03:21   #2
Участник

must of been a long and tedious wait eh? lol
Old 13-08-2003, 03:32   #3

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Re: Shock, Denial, Acceptance...

Quote:
Originally posted by Me Am Hulk
That I come to this site EVERY DAY to slake my lust for two girls from another country whom I'll NEVER EVER meet.
That describes me pretty well. Except that my friends don't know I like t.A.T.u. I don't want to know what they would say if I told them. I do come here more than once a day. But last month, I had a 12 day vacation, and even though I did listen to their music during that time, I didn't look at one pic for a week and a half. And I never had any withdrawal symptoms...........I think...(just kidding )

Hang in there, Hulk.
Old 13-08-2003, 04:05   #4
@_@

Send a message via AIM to 0newinged Send a message via Yahoo to 0newinged
Me Am Hulk you brave, brave soul fight those urges! just a few more hours!!! you can dooo eeeet just don't turn all green on us
Old 13-08-2003, 04:22   #5
pie crust

Oh god, poor little thing! I would seriously jump off a bridge if Internet died..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 13-08-2003, 04:28   #6
iMod

LOL, i'm logged on this site ALL DAY LONG!!!

Y&L are my wallpaper and i look at them any chance i get. Spending one day without looking at Lena is unthinkable!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 13-08-2003, 07:30   #7
my iron lung

Send a message via Yahoo to febrika
at this site mon-fri 8-5
keeps me ALIVE.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"buzz lightyear to starcommand, starcommand come in"
Old 13-08-2003, 12:54   #8
Quality Control

Wow thats hard....

I remember when my net was out for a day and I couldn't get on here....I was pisssssed... Its not even the fact that people might not have been posting or no new news may have been posted..its just the fact of being logged in incase something exciting happens... I almost reverted to watching daytime TV...
Old 13-08-2003, 17:40   #9
Новенький

wow hulk.. such will power.. i admire you
as for me.. i find my computer protesting agasint me nowadays.. demanding that i shut it off like sometime during the day.. or night..

the only time i wasn't online this year was when my dsl stopped working b/c of stupid wiring in my apartment.. had to get it fixed twice.. stupid management people.. should have taken care of that and saved me trouble and agony by changing the old wires and whatnot..

anywho.. here is an early "congrats" from me to you...

::clap clap::
Old 14-08-2003, 00:41   #10
Tempus Fugit

ppfft!

You think staying an entire day out of any TATU sites is hard, you try doin it 5 days at a time!! Im only allowed on the net on weekends! IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!

And hey...did u guys know that Amanda Bynes (sp?) asked specifically to announce TATU at the MTV Awards coz she liked them? I got that from tatugirls forum. Could be wrong, but i don't see any reasons why it would be.
And apparently whenever she hears them on the radio in her car she turns 'em right up.
Off topic, I know, but you get that.
Old 14-08-2003, 01:50   #11
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
Thumbs up you can do it hulky!!

hang in there man....

Oh yeah...several days without Lena and Yulia? Try a couple of weeks with no tatu I nearly died from withdrawal last year, when a supertyphoon swept through the island and knocked our power system offline for months! I was only able to go online after a few weeks...when I worked up the courage to use my PC on gas-generator power (which is very unstable) -- but I risked damaging my PC -- all for tatu!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^
Old 14-08-2003, 02:32   #12
Phanphic Phreak

Talking Three Hours Later...

(DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER is huddled in the corner of his apartment, wearing nothing but his purple pants and a plaid shirt. He gnaws at his fingernails, his bugged out eyes glare at his computer.)

BANNER: I can do it... I can do it... willpower... willpower... gotta hang in there... in every day in every way I get a little bit Banner... uh, BETTER!

(He glances at his fridge.)

BANNER: Food! Gotta have food! Yeah, food... for comfort!

(Banner scampers to the fridge opens the door. Flames spew from the refrigerator... and out pops THE ROBOT DEVIL!* )

ROBOT DEVIL: MWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAAAAAA! Long time no SEE, Doctor Bruce BONER!

BANNER: That's... BANNER.

ROBOT DEVIL: Sooo.... how many hours has it been? Nine? Six?

BANNER: Uh, three...

ROBOT DEVIL: THREE LONG GRUELING HOURS since you last went online! The pressure to say "ta ta" to tATu must be... ENORMOUS!!!

BANNER: I-- I can quit whenever I want!

ROBOT DEVIL: Of course you can... say Doctor BONER, let's play "impersonations!" Can you guess who I am?

(The Robot Devil snaps his fingers, and with a puff of lavender smoke he morphs into Yulia Volkova.)

ROBOT YULI: (sings.) If you want my bo-dee and you think I'm sex-ee... CUM on bay-bee let me knoooooowwww!

BANNER: EEEK! Stop that!

(Another puff of lavender smoke, and he morphs into Lena Katina.)

ROBOT LENA: (sings.) It's rai-ning MEN! HAL-LE-LU-JAH!! It's rai-ning MENNNNN!

BANNER: (grunts) I... I'm in control! You can't break me, damn it!

(More lavender smoke, and the Robot Devil assumes his traditional form.)

ROBOT DEVIL: Oh don't play the angel with ME, Doctor BONER. I know you better than you know YOURSELF!

BANNER: It's "Banner!" And what could you possibly know about my shady, mysterious past?

ROBOT DEVIL: Well, for staters...

(He whispers into Banner's ear.)

BANNER: No! How could you know that about me?

ROBOT DEVIL: Oh please! It was ALL over the tabloids about how you and Mister McGee shared STEAMY nights in the HOT TUB together after a long day of "Hard to Get!"

BANNER: But I was trying to escape him!

ROBOT DEVIL: You weren't trying THAT hard. Oh! And how about the when you secretly bore Lou Ferrigno's love child!

BANNER: That never happened!

ROBOT DEVIL: My dear Boner, when the choice is between the truth and the legend, print the LEGEND!

BANNER: (snarls) It's BANNER, damn it!!!

ROBOT DEVIL: And need I mention aloud that time in the bar with your two Russian lovebirds?

BANNER: That wasn't me! That was...

ROBOT DEVIL: Oh, so that was someone else's trademark purple pants they made off with?

BANNER: Shut up! RRRRR! Shut up!!!

ROBOT DEVIL: (Points to computer) I will... once you give in to your primal appetites and say "hello" to your two little RUSSIAN SWEETHEARTS!

BANNER: No! I won't become that GREEN EYED MONSTER again! I'm Doctor Bruce Boner! Erm... Banger! D'oh! Doctor Butch Billabong!

(The Robot Devil leads Boner... BANNER! Over to the computer.)

ROBOT DEVIL: Come on, big boy. Tune in, Log On, ZONE OUT!

(Banner's eyes turn chalk white.)

BANNER: Don't... make... me... RANDY! AAARRRRGGHHH.

(Meanwhile in cyberspace, Yulia and Lena skip merrily around tatysite.net, frolicking and SINGING.)

LENA: Tra-la-la-la-la! Here we are, not a care in the world!

YULIA: Yes, it's pleasantly quiet on the site today! No strange sex-starved whackos stalking us! Tum-tee-tum-tee-tum!

(Suddenly, a familiar VOICE calls out to them.)

ME AM HULK: YOO-HOO! Sexy Russian girls! Me Am Back! Me want to sling you over shoulders and make you both my cavegirl brides!

(Yulia sighs and tightens her running shoes.)

YULIA: Here we go again.

LENA: And it was SUCH a quiet three hours with him gone!

YULIA: THREE HOURS! That's a record!

LENA: Yeah, for him! Now the other fans are a different matter...

DARJE: WOO-HOO! Me Am Back too, Russian Mamacitas! It am been ONE WHOLE HOUR!

RIPPTYD: Me Am Back as well! After THIRTY LONG MINUTES!

ECHOED: Me strike diabolical deal with Robot Devil too! Those FIFTEEN SECONDS were HELL!!!!

(Cue the "Benny Hill" theme as Yulia and Lena tear-ass out of tatysite.net. Me Am Hulk, Darje, Ripptyd, Echoed, and many others... ALL dressed in tattered purple pants... follow in hot pursuit.)

* Robot Devil appears courtesy of Matt Groening and David X. Cohen, creators of "Futurama."

Last edited by Me Am Hulk; 14-08-2003 at 02:40.
Old 14-08-2003, 03:06   #13

That was very well done!
Old 14-08-2003, 07:49   #14
Harrumph.

*snorts*

Is you calling me feeble?! *grunts and pulls tattered pants to hips* Me can stay outta the joint for a day! Because me actually *does* every night! Me gets offline at 2 am and gets back online at 10 pm!

And bloody yeah, those 18 hours offline am HELL.
Old 28-08-2003, 04:46   #15
I'm a Dust Bunny!

I was away for 2 weeks. BEAT THAT. :P

I laugh. LAUGH!

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...
Old 29-08-2003, 15:29   #16

Quote:
Originally posted by Echoed
I was away for 2 weeks. BEAT THAT. :P

I laugh. LAUGH!

~Echo.
I wasn't away for 2 weeks, but for 12 days at the end of July. But thankfully, I could at least listen to t.A.T.u. music during that time.
ReplyPost New Thread