Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

"The 4400" Discussion Thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-08-2004, 05:28   #1
Участник

Arrow "The 4400" Discussion Thread

This is the thread where I hope we'll discuss the greatest new show - "The 4400". [It's pronounced "The forty-four-hundred", not "four-four-O-O" or "four-thousand-and-four-hundred". Lol.]

For those who have been on the moon for the past few monthes, here are some show facts and useful information:

Plot: The 4400 tells the stories of 4,400 "alien" abductees after they are returned to earth. In the words of the executive producers, these are stories of people dealing with traumatic changes, driven by the mystery of what happened and why. Some of them have been affected in mysterious ways, and some will have certain abilities, both good and bad, so part of the drama will be watching them adjust to these changes within themselves.

The series kicks off with a ball of light sailing toward Earth, but rather than the expected catastrophic event, thousands of returned abductees are left with no memory of their otherworldly experiences. Each has been gone anywhere from a few months to several decades but hasn't aged a day. (Great plot, ay?)

Episode Guide & Summaries: Here!

If you havn't seen show cuz you're not in the USA or missed a few episodes, you can download the episodes by visiting irc://irc.criten.net and joing #TMD-Moviez. Or, PM me and I'll hook you up.

Now, for those of us who have seen the show and are undoubtedly waiting for more, I've heard that the cast and crew of the show are moving to Canada for 5 monthes to shoot 15 more episodes for the 1st season! The show has been a huge success, and USA Tv Network can't wait to get it's hands on some more of the show's episodes!

"The 4400" left us with a few cliffhangers after the 5th episode. The truth was uncovered (let's not spoil it for those who havn't seen it yet) and it was shocking and raising even more questions, but what about all those other little cliffhangers? What will happen to Shawn and Nikki? Why are that wierd Collier guy's intentions?
Old 15-08-2004, 08:09   #2

Sounds like an episode of Invader Zim I remember.. Mysterious Mysteries.. Gir's story was great
ReplyPost New Thread