Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

"Two hours of my life I will never get back;" The WORST movies you have ever seen

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 21:25   #41
Новенький

hmm

i kno there are more..but the 3 that pops into my head are: House on Haunted Hill... Traffic.. and ... ::looks around nervously:: 8 Mile

hehe..oddly enough..i fell asleep while watching Exorcist...so when i woke up there was a scary scene..but i was too brain dead to realize what it was..lol..so i didn't find that movie very interesting either..

regarding Charlie's Angels..i liked it b/c i'm biased.. i like Cameron and i'm a fan of the old TV series.. erm.. yea..
Old 08-08-2003, 06:32   #42
my iron lung

Send a message via Yahoo to febrika
The Beach

the only good thing is the view and the rest *sigh...*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"buzz lightyear to starcommand, starcommand come in"
Old 08-08-2003, 06:38   #43
@_@

Send a message via AIM to 0newinged Send a message via Yahoo to 0newinged
the worst? hmm.. don't know.. recently? Kangaroo Jack sucked and blowed bigtimeee... what was I thinking O_o
Old 08-08-2003, 06:54   #44
Участник

i absolutely adored kangeroo jack, one of the top 5 movies ever....yeh hahahha
Old 08-08-2003, 09:44   #45
Echoes among the Stars

I thought of another one: "The Avengers"

I really like the old '60s series, but that movie was the pits.
Old 08-08-2003, 09:49   #46
заичонок

Quote:
Originally posted by russkayatatu
I thought of another one: "The Avengers"

I really like the old '60s series, but that movie was the pits.
OMG yes, it was shockingly bad! Eddie Izzard as a totally silent henchman? What a waste!
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
Old 08-08-2003, 22:48   #47
tATu - Fan

Titanic - boring as hell.
Event Horizon - that was supposed to be a SF-movie but it was more of a splatter-movie, argh, I had almost nightmares.

And concerning Harry Potter: I've just become a fan of the books, and I saw the 2nd movie - I liked it.
Old 09-08-2003, 05:11   #48
Phanphic Phreak

Here we go...

1) Armageddon - Didn't "Meteor" teach Bruckheimer a damned thing? Space rock movies suck! My favorite moment was in the theater: There's this long, dull speech made by "The President" while the heroes move toward the space shuttle in slo-mo. Someone in the theater snaps and yells: WOULD YOU GET ON THE G_DDAMNED ROCKET ALREADY??

2) League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - The tragedy about this is the comic book is SO cool, especially Captain Nemo who is the "Batman" of the group (Gadgets, Super-Intellect, Shadowy and Mysterious.) In this movie, he's like Connery's chauffeur or something.

3) The Matrix - I know this film is loved by almost everyone, but please don't pounce on me. YES the fight scenes were intense, YES I got the whole philosophical conceit: We're all worker drones for this impersonal artificial environment... that describes my hometown in a nutshell. I may have enjoyed the film if it weren't for the fact that the characters were the most WOODEN, most PRETENTIOUS, more UNLIKABLE motha-fcukas ever written. I can only get into action films if the characters are COMPLEX or at least FUN to watch. Neo and company were neither. And Agent Smith? He ain't no villain! He looks like he belongs in "The Blues Brothers!"

4) The Phantom Menace - How can I put this into words? Oh I know! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Yeah, that's about it.

It's a damn shame "Mystery Science Theater" isn't around anymore. These four film DESPERATELY need to be torn apart by the Old Masters.
Old 09-08-2003, 05:25   #49
pie crust

The Exorcist, 'cause that's the only damn cinema-movie I've ever seen except Harry Potter. Which was also crap.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 11-08-2003, 05:12   #50
..laissez faire..

Send a message via AIM to smilie faces Send a message via Yahoo to smilie faces
movies like Mario Bros. , Street Fighter... and such I can't count.. my mind just can't process them properly as movies.. I just block them.. but Resident Evil was a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaayor fiascooo hated it soooooo much
also "XXX" i mean .. they just took james bond, mission impossible and x-games bounded them all together into one big Melangй and made a mockery of them.. the script was stupid.. I could watch it on mute though for the sake of admiring Vin Diesel ( I do think he's cute and that shinnig bald head of him is sexy)
2 fast 2 furious !! that was gross (I like the first one though)

Hey btw I liked charlie's angels.. cause I had a laugh, I found it funny.. I think cameron diaz is hilarious..

I hate every single movie that deals with space or other planets.. except "Apollo 13"

ok I agree.. The Avengers was sad...

Crossroads.. was.. no comments.. just a waste of time and energy.. AND $$$ !!

any movie by Mariah Carey or Madonna
Blair Witch 2
Jet Li's "The One" i just HATED it!!
Old 16-08-2003, 15:35   #51
Участник

1) Dead Ringers--an older film. If I remember correctly, it was out in the 1980's. So if your lucky, you don't even know what I'm talking about. I'll put it to you this way--my best friend worked at the theater so I got in free...and I *still* walked out! Just plain sad.

2)Children Shouldn't play with dead things--doesn't the title tell you all you need to know? LOL. It was my friend's idea to see it. It's a *bad* rip-off of night of the living dead.

It's interesting that Me am hulk mentioned MST3000. I *Love* that program, but years before it came out, every friday night two of my friends and I would look for films to rent that looked horrible so that we could laugh at them. Here are a few that provided much laughter.

1) The nail-gun killer--this one was so bad, that we based our rating system on it. One to five nails. A five nail film was so bad, that you laughed your ass off watching it.
2) Cannibal camp out--Wooden acting, a mind-numbing soundtrack ( I swear, they must have given a keyboard to a lunatic on acid)and a laughable plot made this one a five nailer.
3)The woodchipper massacre--Made by the same person who did Cannibal camp out. Interestingly enough, in both films almost all the people are related to the producer. Hmmmm...

Parrish
Old 15-02-2004, 04:24   #52
Echoes among the Stars

I have two more :

Popeye , with Robin Williams

This is the first movie I can remember falling asleep during; usually I just turn them off, but this time I was watching it with my brother and for some reason he wanted to keep it on, saying, "what do you mean ... this is great ... " It was like a musical or something; the bad guy is a stocky guy with a big black beard and he keeps breathing heavily - like a trademark - I said, "heh, maybe he'll sing now too," and then he started singing I'm mean, I'm mean, I'm mean, you know that I'm mean. I mean what I say I say that I'm mean something like that and I was and my brother was laughing, and kept it on, and I fell asleep - thank God

The other horrible movie is Star Trek: The Motionless Picture ... excuse me, I mean The Motion Picture
Old 15-02-2004, 06:50   #53
think again....

Send a message via MSN to warx Send a message via Yahoo to warx
THE CUBE - I was like….@#&%$^%$##$% but still I finished watching it…silly me…

the SPY- I think the lead role ws Brendan fraser and micheal caine…as in OMG!!!! What’s the matter of these PPOL!! Get a life!!!

astronaut’s wife as in HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO…..
i watch this film 3 time...i tryd to concentrate...but damn...i always end up sleeping in the middle of it...hehehehe

excess baggage alicia silverstone..i think... if it wasnt alicia.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
~~~~~~~~~~~
mY SITE
Old 15-02-2004, 15:15   #54
a kind of fresh madness

I saw 'Gigli' a couple of days ago.
Jesus, did that movie suck or what?!?? The dialogue was appauling! All that "bull/cow" stuff - who came up with that? And I'm sorry but what the f#ck is a "dyke-asaurus rex"?
Awful. Just awful.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 15-02-2004, 15:51   #55
I don't waste my time

Charlies Angels (Hmm, not funny at all)

Tomb Raider (I only watched it until the end cause Angelina Jolie was on it)

Umm, and there was this really crappy horror movie... Amityville 3 (or smth?) - It's soooo bad. Especially that part where the brother gets possessed and 'steals' his sister's "panties". He's like "Look what I have here" with this really sick, twisted, devilish look... And she's like all innocent and scared "My pantiieess! But whyyyy?!?!" *scary background music* hahaha
Old 15-02-2004, 17:18   #56
you'll need love

Well I can't really remember a movie I've seen and really hated.
But after reading this thread, I remembered two of them: Harry Potter I + II. Only reason I went to see them was because my friends invited me, and I would at least spend some time with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 16-02-2004, 00:37   #57
viva la scientology!

TLFdk, Blasphemy! Who dares to not love Harry Potter?
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 16-02-2004, 04:46   #58
Echoes among the Stars

I also thought "Sylvia," the new movie with Gwyneth Paltrow, was awful. But I like Sylvia Plath (and Gwyneth Paltrow), so maybe I was expecting too much.
Old 16-02-2004, 16:02   #59
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally posted by cirrus
TLFdk, Blasphemy! Who dares to not love Harry Potter?
Must have been all the hype about it that really ruined it for me. I thought it was supposed to be something really cool and it turned out to be a boring story with bad special effects
Hermione and Ron are funny though. Perhaps the next movie will be better?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 16-02-2004, 16:32   #60
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
TLFdk, you didnt read the book did you?
honestly I didnt like the movies a lot..the books are awsome though
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
ReplyPost New Thread