Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Anti-Tatu Forum: Do you think we should make one?

View Poll Results: Do you think we should make an Anti-Tatu forum?
Yes. Looks like a good idea to me. 12 26.67%
No. Are you crazy? 25 55.56%
I don't know. Maybe. 5 11.11%
Don't care. 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 17-12-2003, 08:53   #21
iMod

Thanks a lot forre

I'm afraid that when you translate from a language with no declensions (the only ones i know), automatic translators are a bit confused by cases. :P

Anti-Tatogo it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 17-12-2003, 08:58   #22
Primetime Anchor

haku, Oh! t.A.T.u. certainly needs human brains to comprehend. Sometimes, even those ones are not enough.

On topic now, please: any other suggestions, ideas?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 17-12-2003, 09:03   #23
Участник

forre, do you have any suggestions? They will be appreciated.

Old 17-12-2003, 09:04   #24
Administrator

Bad idea.

Old 17-12-2003, 09:08   #25
Участник

Igor, Stop it.

Old 17-12-2003, 10:31   #26
Just say maybe

I'm not in favour. I want to hear the positive and the negative inside the t.A.T.u. forum itself. I like to hear the shades of opinion about what t.A.T.u. do. An idea I think is good, someone else might think terrible. Or vice versa. Only if we have both opinions in the same place can we tease through the nuances together.

There are shades of grey to everything. I hate the idea of the main t.A.T.u. board becoming place where it is illigitimate to criticise the band. t.A.T.u. make some sodding huge mistakes. Thinking so does not make me 'against' the band. I criticise them because I'm so keen on them, I want to see them doing as well as they can.

Were this new board to become a reality, I doubt many people would become exclusive to either the main or anti-t.A.T.u. board, but I don't like the idea of a divided forum. I think we just have to be more accepting of the fact that people have vastly different feelings about the band at the moment. There's no point goading each other.

But, at the same time, some people are being too sensitive. If someone says that they still believe that the band love each other, there's no point running through the whole drama of how you lost your faith, and why you're clearly right. The reverse is true also. I'm sick of every thread being about this. It was news five days ago. It's tired now. People have reacted differently, that's fine. None of us know the truth, there's no point trying to colonize other people to your beliefs.

And you can't start calling them TaTogo. I was going to call my sexy provacative teenage Belorussian 'Are-They-Or-Aren't-They?' boyband Tot Togo. It'll just get confusing. Especially when they are 'outed' as straight, and become Tot Tu.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.

Old 17-12-2003, 10:36   #27
Участник

Quote:
tease through the nuances together.
"What are you doing on the forum if you don't like Tatu" is hardly "teasing"...

Plus, I am sure you'll still get all shades of opinions on the main Tatu forum, the forum I am proposing will be there for the people to get out the most negative thoughts on Tatu without offending others and being offended in return.

I am thinking more of a sub-forum idea, not an actual forum. I don't plan the forum to contain any hardcore anti-tatu bashing etc.

Thanks for the opinion though...

Old 17-12-2003, 11:25   #28
you'll need love

couldn't it be more of an reaction thread? Isn't this what is to be discussed? Or will it be comments about any future performances and so on?

anyway I support the idea of a place of any kind where people can express their feelings. I dislike the current situation where every thread goes off-topic because things are needed to be said.

Oddly enough I found myself voting "Yes" for anti-tatu Only if the name is changed though.

edit: fixed one typo..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Last edited by teeny; 17-12-2003 at 12:41.

Old 17-12-2003, 14:01   #29
tATu - Fan

Well, even though I would have preferred to see them happy together with each other, the idea of an anti-forum just sucks!

As forre suggested make a thread say what you gotta say and when the thread isn't needed anymore close it.

@katbeidar I don't buy it for a second that you're doing this as you are feeling with those who are disappointed, I don't buy it, that simple, you wanna have fun on your exclusive playground again and some people here obviously blinded right now are willing to make your dreams come true.

Old 17-12-2003, 14:51   #30
Quality Control

Vote: Yes

I like the idea of an "Anti-Tatogo" well atleast momentarily...Soon once we've seen the documentary, probably more people will be angry than the supposed *20* (Just my presumption, don't start jumping on me)

Old 17-12-2003, 14:53   #31
censored and deleted!

katbeidar, stupid idea.
Why don't you finally leave this forum after spamming it with your negative vibrations for the last half year? It's sooo simple, just do it. Don't click tatysite.net anymore.
Get a life, get new hobbies. Do what you really like.
Or is this what you want: provoking people and telling them why they shouldn't like what they like?!

Old 17-12-2003, 14:58   #32
you'll need love

Willow71, wb.. I wondered where you disappeared to the other day
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 17-12-2003, 15:04   #33
Участник

Willow71, welcome back!!!!! Where've you been?! Good to see you! Well, you're needed here, don't leave again! *grins*

Anti Tatu Forum? Yeah, a place to bash, diss and slander t.A.T.u., those evil evil girls. Sounds like a dream come true. God, people, really, I don't get what's happening here.

xena225

Old 17-12-2003, 15:11   #34
censored and deleted!

TLFdk, xena225, I never disappeared totally... I am/was just toooo busy (job/private) to write here. But I read a lot of threads Tooo funny all these coalitions. Same game as in April/May... Kate's changing nicknames every month and still bashing t.A.T.u.

Old 17-12-2003, 16:22   #35
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
So I agree with a part your post Rob and a part of your post Xena....I don't believe any more in certain Christmas' tales where people become very nice suddendly without having another idea behind the head...

Told here before that i was against a hard separation ("anti"/"pro" tatu)...
But we saw here that there is nevertheless a request of certain members... I believe that honestly, we do not have the right to be unaware of this request....because people really suffer. We can ignore this pain.

Many members are young here.... Tatu has an almost magic capacity on people, I mean that some persons were enormously invested emotionally.
For certain people, the sorrow and disappointment to see a part of their dreams broken are almost the same as an unhappy love affair.

And to recover emotionally from a first great unhappy love affair, it is something of difficult.
We know all all that to cure of a sorrow, it is necessary to speak. It is necessary to speak, and speak and speak again unceasingly of the same thing in order to evacuate it. And it is necessary to be also listened by friendly ears. To exchange its impressions also makes it possible to clearly formulate them in its head. And when something becomes clear, it is easier to cure ...

This is why the idea of a thread seems to me good.
But why not to call it: "free word" (Attention! I think we can express relatively freely on the forum, don't confuse).

If this thread is created, it is necessary that the other members commit themselves respecting what will be said here.

If you feel that you will not be able to read what will be said there, don't go, please... if not, while reading, never forget that there is TRUE PAIN..and this often amplifies the words.
So don't bring these words in others threads to comment them.

I notice just that all the members are always there and that the words become softer.

When your friends are unhappy, they should be helped.

We have to do it.

I believe that it is important to help them but in a vision of unification and not of separation.

Even if our opinions are different, we learned how to know us, and I am sure that there is affection between us.

Then, it is necessary that we help ourselves between us and when our "heart family" will be again a little more happy, less in the sadness....we could be "proud" of each member of this forum(in the good sense not the sterile sense)....because we can success in this project just if we work together.

Last edited by nath; 17-12-2003 at 16:34.

Old 17-12-2003, 16:47   #36
Участник

I understand what you are trying to say, sunwalk, and I agree with much of what you say. I believe that there's a danger of exaggeration, of talking in circles, of making things even worse when you are among haters only, and hear bad stuff all the time. The fact that this place is supposed to be called the Anti-tATu-Forum does not bode well in my opinion. If healing is what you are looking for, why do that in such a negative place, where there is no one around who could say: "I understand, but why not try to look at it from this point of view", or "You might wanna consider that..." I don't see this as a healing place. Quite the contrary actually. But your idea of being there for people who hurt and are confused is very appealing, and the thread idea is as well. On tAtu.us there is a so-called "Venting Thread". This is a good idea in my opinion. Just one thread where people can let off steam and talk about their hurt and anger and confusion. But it's integrated into the normal tAtu-forum, not set apart. I agree with you: We shouldn't be divided, we should stick together. Maybe a Venting Thread could indeed be the idea to see this through together.

xena225

Old 17-12-2003, 16:48   #37
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Bad idea.

You wanna know why?
Cause when all the disappointed people make one forum they automatically exclude everyone who's not disappointed. Creating groups in one group officially is the worst thing one can do. Unless he wants the downfall of the bigger group.

What help should that be? So the disappointed ones can talk about their disappointment? Maybe I'm blind but wasn't that the thing that the whole forum had been doing this past couple of days? How much longer do you think you can repeat on and on what you had been saying up till now? Wasn't the one thread closed because it had been going on in circles?

I hope I'm not misunderstood. I don't want to say that feeling disappointed is bad. But creating an inner club of selected members makes it look as if being not disappointed is bad.

The fighting would stop and less bashing in general threads you say? I don't think so. The ANti-tatu board would strengthen the "basher" views. It would get worse if anything.

This makes it look like not everyone who's hurt is a fool but everyone who is still believing in tatu is one.

EDIT: I agree with sunwalk. We should definitly try to stick together. And her and Xena's idea of having a Venting thread where the people who are hurt can vent their emotions is good. I do agree too that friends who are unhappy should be helped. Seperation just isn't the way to do it in my opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^

Old 17-12-2003, 17:03   #38
tATu - Fan

@sunwalk I hope you know how much I respect your opinion, therefore you know that this is not a personel attack.

As I said I do understand that people need to talk about it, I had to figure things for myself out the last days and I'm still doing it, that's why I agree comletely with the suggestion from forre to create a thread for those who need to vent.

But if there'll be a whole forum for it, an anti-tatu-forum, or whatever it is called, it ultimately comes down to a separation between the user here!
If that's what is requested then here is my say for the future that the members of the anti-tatu-forum better not cross my path and that I don't mind getting into trouble with whoever wants to in this anti-tatu-forum!
Rob

@katbeidar Right now your dreams are coming true, hm? A forum where you can bash just as much as you want to!

Old 17-12-2003, 17:11   #39
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Quote:
XENA :
where there is no one around who could say: "I understand, but why not try to look at it from this point of view", or "You might wanna consider that..".
of course such persons might be there...not Judging but just asking some good questions to help the persons to find their solutions by themselves and to formulate their solutions by themselves....It's necessary...

On this forum there are some center persons who can do that.

Rob..may be because you think with the notion of "anti tatu"....i think these words should be banned...
There are just persons with pain and deception....but this deception isn't about the Tatu's music and their song...so there aren't "anti tatu" members...

Personnaly i didn't believe in the love story and i thought the managment wasn't good ..but I love Tatu...i didn't say ..".Oh!...that's what i think" because i knew that i had a risk to be called an "anti-tatu" ..and it would be wrong...so i read the members posts on the Tatu part but didn't write...

So may be we should all think about these very "dangereous" words: "anti-tatu"....and think again about the present situation without these words....may be the vision would be different...

Last edited by nath; 17-12-2003 at 17:25.

Old 17-12-2003, 17:18   #40
we shout

Hi katbeidar,

Well .. finally after giving it some thoughts ..I chose 'NO' but not because I think you are crazy.

It just that .. I kinda of thinking this way .. . example . you've been a good daughter to your family and you study hard and you listen them and to you've been nice to your friends too. Everyone was happy with you.

And one day you decided to came out to them telling them that you are gay. You need to tell. Because its you. You hate the feeling of lying all the time. And what they do is they bash you and calls you name and create a thread to talk about your bads with your friends. And they said they needed to ... "get a place to express their feelings"...to channel their dissapointment with you ..

I don't know ... I rather hope they at least try to understand .. I rather they not talking to me for a while.. then maybe things gets better when everything cools down.. and we'll be family again.. there always be chances when nothing too hurting has been said..

so that's it... yeah I know ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means