Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Politics and Science

Top Scientist Suggests Mass Genocide to Save the Earth

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 21:11   #1
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Top Scientist Suggests Mass Genocide to Save the Earth

I really hope this is a prank of some sorts, but it's been all over the news.

Quote:
A top scientist gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science last month in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population through the airborne ebola virus. Dr. Eric R. Pianka's chilling comments, and their enthusiastic reception again underscore the elite's agenda to enact horrifying measures of population control.

Pianka's speech was ordered to be kept off the record before it began as cameras were turned away and hundreds of students, scientists and professors sat in attendance.

Saying the public was not ready to hear the information presented, Pianka began by exclaiming, “We're no better than bacteria!”, as he jumped into a doomsday malthusian rant about overpopulation destroying the earth.

Standing in front of a slide of human skulls, Pianka gleefully advocated airborne ebola as his preferred method of exterminating the necessary 90% of humans, choosing it over AIDS because of its faster kill period. Ebola victims suffer the most tortuous deaths imaginable as the virus kills by liquefying the internal organs. The body literally dissolves as the victim writhes in pain bleeding from every orifice.

Pianka then cited the Peak Oil fraud as another reason to initiate global genocide. “And the fossil fuels are running out,” he said, “so I think we may have to cut back to two billion, which would be about one-third as many people.”

Later, the scientist welcomed the potential devastation of bird flu and spoke glowingly of China's enforced one child policy, before zestfully commenting, “We need to sterilize everybody on the Earth.”

At the end of Pianka's speech the audience erupted not to a chorus of boos and hisses but to a raucous reception of applause and cheers as audience members clammered to get close to the scientist to ask him follow up questions. Pianka was later presented with a distinguished scientist award by the Academy. Pianka is no crackpot. He has given lectures to prestigious universities worldwide.

One horrified observer was able to make notes on the speech and our gratitude goes to Forrest M. Mims for bringing this sickening display to the attention of the world.

Throughout history elites have invented justification for barbaric practices as a cover for their true agenda of absolute power and control over populations. Up until the 19th century, the transatlantic slave trade was justified by saying that the practice was biblical and therefore morally redeemable in nature, despite the fact that no such bible passage exists.

From 1932 until 1972, the Tuskegee Study Group deliberately infected poor black communities in Alabama with syphilis without their consent and withheld treatment as the diseased rampaged through the town killing families.

Pianka's doomsday warning of the population bomb, for which Mims claims he presented no evidence whatsoever, is complete pseudo-science. Populations in developed countries are declining and only in third world countries is it expanding dramatically. Industrialization itself levels out population trends and even despite this world population models routinely show that the earth's population will level out at 9 billion in 2050 and slowly decline after that. "The population of the most developed countries will remain virtually unchanged at 1.2 billion until 2050," states a United Nations report. Conservation International's own study revealed that 46% of the earth's surface was an untouched wilderness, that is land areas not including sea. It is commonly accepted that the entire world population could all fit into the state of Texas and each have an acre of their own land.

Think about the magnitude of Pianka's statements. He wants to kill nine out of every ten members of your family and he wants to kill them in one of the most painful and agonizing ways imaginable.

If Pianka, or 'The Lizard Man' as he likes to be called, is so vehement in the necessity of culling the human population will he step forward to be the first one in line? Will he sacrifice his children for the so-called greater good of the planet? We somehow doubt it.

Will the students who so enthusiastically greeted his ideas go home and kill themselves for the cause if it is so righteous?

It was noted how Pianka presented his argument with the kind of glee that you would see in a demented serial killer before dispatching his victim. This is an attitude we have encountered again and again. To discuss killing 90% of the world's population via a horrific plague is sick enough within itself but you would at least expect its advocates to be serious and sober in their approach to the subject. The opposite seems to be the case, where the subject is aired in a context of lighthearted lip-smacking and hand-rubbing as if the individual was about to sink his teeth into a T-bone steak.

This window gives us a clear view of exactly why these deranged bastards encompass this ideology. They love death and their lives are motivated by dark influences very different to you or I.

In the 21st century the elite are concerned that from over 6 billion people might spring a new elite to challenge their stranglehold on the reigns of power. This is one reason for desire to cull the population down to a manageable level. Another is control over the behavior of the existing serfs and herding them like cattle into the slaughter house.

The Melbourne Age reported on recently uncovered documents detailing Nobel Peace Prize winning microbiologist Sir Macfarlane Burnet's plan to help the Australian government develop biological weapons for use against Indonesia and other "overpopulated" countries of South-East Asia.

Pianka's ideology is in the same league as Hitler, Pol Pot, and the rest of history's despots who advocated mass extermination and had the temerity to dress it up in a 'noble' Straussian facade. We demand that he be investigated for openly calling for mass murder and in the meantime we encourage everyone to click here and e mail Pianka, enabling him to receive your feedback about his wish that you and your entire family die.
Ouch
All I can say is... damn that penecilin to hell. If it wasn't invented a simple tuberculosis outbreak would suffice.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 11-04-2006, 22:03   #2
pie crust

Dude needs to get locked up.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 11-04-2006, 22:07   #3
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Dude needs to get locked up.
Sure he does.

Even with modern medicine, the population growth would be kept leveled by nature itself. There's still more than enough place on Earth for people to live.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 11-04-2006, 22:38   #4
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Hitler of the 21st century but with a different excuse to kill people.

i.e Total lunatic.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 11-04-2006, 22:50   #5
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Not to mention the pseudo oil crisis as a lame excuse, since it'll probably only turn out to be a slight economical crisis for a specific layer of industry (petrochemicals, industries heavily reliant on internal combustion engine manufacturing etc). Even today, most likely more than 50 years before the fossil fuels are supposed to run out we have a fairly good idea what to do after that point.

One thing I can't understand though... why did they cheer?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 11-04-2006, 22:51   #6
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
... why did they cheer?
Because they are all psychos too? That's the only reason you'd go to one of his lectures.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 11-04-2006, 22:53   #7
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
One thing I can't understand though... why did they cheer?
It's a rhetoric question I suppose.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 11-04-2006, 23:08   #8
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
I just can't understand how a 'top scientist' can suggest something so outrageous and not back it up with even one valid reason, not that it would ever be justifiable. He's just some crazy guy with a load of derranged/brainwashed followers. Thankfully, no one will take this seriously.
Old 11-04-2006, 23:21   #9
pie crust

Like scientology?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-04-2006, 23:22   #10
Ice_Cream

^^^ Exactly!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 00:11   #11
Wish I was special

Offtop:
What is scientology
~~~~~~~~~~~
Changed in compliance with a moderators wishes.
Old 12-04-2006, 00:12   #12
Ice_Cream

Offtop:
Look up Tom Cruise!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 00:17   #13
pie crust

Offtop:
Tom Cruise is a mad man! Apparently he wants his wife/gf [can't remember if they're married] (Katie Holmes) to give birth in silence because that's the scientology way. Good luck, Tom! I hope she screams her ass off and hits you in the head with a shovel!

Scientologists don't believe in psychiatry and think that diseases such as depression are a load of bullshit.

Scientology also involves aliens.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-04-2006, 00:20   #14
Ice_Cream

Offtop:
Tom has given Katie a pacifer to put in her mouth to stop her screaming
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 00:25   #15
pie crust

Offtop:
And apparently an iPod with slow songs LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-04-2006, 00:25   #16
Wish I was special

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
Offtop:
Tom Cruise is a mad man! Apparently he wants his wife/gf [can't remember if they're married] (Katie Holmes) to give birth in silence because that's the scientology way. Good luck, Tom! I hope she screams her ass off and hits you in the head with a shovel!

Scientologists don't believe in psychiatry and think that diseases such as depression are a load of bullshit.

Scientology also involves aliens.

Offtop:
Does it also involve jumping on couches on talk shows?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Changed in compliance with a moderators wishes.
Old 12-04-2006, 00:27   #17
pie crust

Offtop:
exileut, LOL! A+ comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-04-2006, 17:02   #18
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Because they are all psychos too? That's the only reason you'd go to one of his lectures.
This is the Texas Academy of Science. He gave a speech there, surounded with other distinguished scientists. They can't ALL be psychos. It's like some mass hypnotization effect or something
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 17:31   #19
Ice_Cream

Where does this info originate from anyway?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-04-2006, 18:55   #20
Sad Little Monkey

Google "Eric Pianka, dr. Doom" . It's all over. This is the original article I posted.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread