Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

New Pictures (And a fanfiction (NC-17 soon))

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 23:09   #21
Got Nyu?

Mmmh, very nice and well written chapters, Cats_In_The_Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven
this fanfic could be against the law!!!
"If a churchman thinks you're a pervert, you've done something right!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog ^_^
Old 05-09-2006, 23:30   #22
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
Wow! Those were possibly the three most *enjoyable* chapters EVER! Keep it coming!

Last edited by Kyro; 05-09-2006 at 23:47.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:10   #23
Got Nyu?

Just reread the whole story again
You sure have good writing skills, Cats_In_The_Hat!

Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyro
Keep it coming!
I second that! Please keep them cumming
SCNR
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-09-2006, 02:09   #24
You dont turn me off....

Send a message via MSN to Whitney Send a message via Yahoo to Whitney
OH MY GOD

I did not want that story to end. I had alot of fun reading it

Please keep it coming please
~~~~~~~~~~~
IrieGirl
Old 06-09-2006, 20:42   #25
--Shadow Soldier--

Send a message via ICQ to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via AIM to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Skype™ to Cats_In_The_Hat
Um...That was the end of the story...but I can make up some more if you really want me to...

--MK
Old 06-09-2006, 21:46   #26
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat
...but I can make up some more if you really want me to...
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 06-09-2006, 21:48   #27
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
Please please please
Old 06-09-2006, 22:13   #28
Got Nyu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_In_The_Hat
Um...That was the end of the story...but I can make up some more if you really want me to...
Please tell us another tale from tATu dreamland
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 07-09-2006, 00:34   #29
You dont turn me off....

Send a message via MSN to Whitney Send a message via Yahoo to Whitney
Yes please write us other stories we wold all appreciate it
~~~~~~~~~~~
IrieGirl
Old 07-09-2006, 04:45   #30
<3 | Thinker

Send a message via MSN to Mary-sheccid Send a message via Skype™ to Mary-sheccid
the pictures!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39154938/. Robbie Williams in ROCK DJ VIDEO??? you remember it?

Fanfiction is good! very talented!
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:::...::..LeNα lα DuLcз Nзn∂, YuL¡∂ l∂ ¡nteNs∂ LLuv¡∂...::...:::...:::

"No pertenezco a ninguna parte, soy extranjera en el mundo" Isabel Allende

Ciertamente No se le para!.. No se le para! Ni se le parará jamás!
"Maldición del no se le para" Coming soon..
By: Mary-sheccid & Florsss
Old 11-10-2006, 06:52   #31
forever yours...

damn.... that was the first ever fan made, tatu story ive read ....and i have to say that it was amazing, you are very creative, and it seems that you have made allot of peoples fantasys come true, thanks for that, hope another story is on its way....

*runs to the bathroom to have a cold shower*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lena's my angel....Julias my strength...gotta love t.a.t.u
Old 15-10-2006, 04:59   #32
--Shadow Soldier--

Send a message via ICQ to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via AIM to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Skype™ to Cats_In_The_Hat
w00t. More fanfiction! This one is getting somewhere...I'll have to write the rest later. But I promise I won't dissapoint.

CHAPTER 1

I knew I was in trouble. In one of those troubles where I get a good disobedience lesson that normally includes me on all fours. That kind of trouble. I noticed that look Lena had. That same look that’s always in her eyes when I have something coming to me.

It started at our concert one day and Lena was just oozing sex. That look in her eye. The way she smirked whenever she saw me watching her cause she knows something I don’t. As the solo for “All The Things She Said” started playing, her lips were on mine, her body colliding into mine as she rubs her large breasts against my smaller ones and I notice she’s not wearing a bra. Hello. Her lips are all over mine and I can tell already by how she moans into my mouth until she has to reluctantly pull away--I’m getting fucked tonight.

I get excited when I hear the beginning of Prostie Dvizhenia pumping through the speakers. I look to Lena and she isn’t watching me but she is just as excited as I am because she knows what this song means. I’m altogether wanting to be alone with her and do this at the same time, but prolonging it will make it all the better. I carefully bend down to stand on my knees and then my hand slips down the inside of the front of my pants. I sit back on my feet so I can easily stand back on my knees if I need to. I can tell Lena is watching me now even though my face is towards the crowd.

“Ya prodolzhayu prostie dvizhenia...Ty prodolzhaesh moi prodolzhen’ya” Lena sings. I lick my lips as my hand finds my moist center. I’m surprised to find it already wet as I raise the microphone to my lips.

“Ya eto ti, a ti eto ya. I ya povtoryayu” My mouth is now open, my breathing is starting to get uneven. I move my hips forward slightly as I start getting uncomfortable.

“Ya provtoryayu.” Lena wants me now. I can already tell.

“Holchesh’ - molchi” My fingers stroke over my engorged sex.

“Zhdi chto proidyot. A hochesh’ ” My hips surge forward as I raise my butt off the ground, “klyuchi-” Lena’s voice is getting husky. I’m definitely in for something tonight and I can’t wait. My abs contract as my fingers play over my moist folds and I think about what she’s going to do to me.

“Dva obarata.” I’m almost late in singing my line.

“Hochesh’ svoya, hochesh chuzhaya” Lena’s voice starts getting louder as the chorus approaches.

“Hochesh’ kak ya’-” I go forward until I’m back on my knees then fall back on my feet again, “I ya prodolzhayu!” I’m up on my knees again as my fingers tease my clit.

“Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu.” I get up on my knees so I can sink a finger into myself, “Prostie dvizhenia,” I pump my finger in and out of me slowly so no one can tell that I’m really fingering myself, “prostie dvizhenia, prostie dvizhenia,” I’m so close but the chorus is almost over and still have the rest of the song to go through before I can be too exhausted, “prostie dvizhenia.” I quickly retreat the finger and return to sitting on my feet.

“My prodolzhaem prostie dvizhenia. Unichtozhaem, kak porazhenie. -Gde-to nahodish,’ gde-to teryaesh.’ Ya povtorayayu, ty povtoryaesh’.” Lena sings and I’m glad she has the whole verse because now I can focus on the pleasure for a few seconds until it’s my turn to sing. I hold the microphone up to my mouth and take a breath.

“Eto lyubov,’ skachut pruzhinki. Zavtra lyuboi men’she snezhinki. Nado uspet,’ nevozrazhaya. Nado umet’.” I’m so close, I can feel the tingling building up in my tiny clit and spreading to the rest of my body.

“Zhit prodolzhaya.” Lena and I both sing the line and I’m back on my knees. “Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia, ya prodolzhayu. Prostie dvizhenia… Prostie dvizhenia. Prostie dvizhenia. Prostie dvizhenia. Prostie dvizhenia.” The music gets soft and quiet as I start panting into the microphone and rub my clit harder until I start to feel the tingling feeling build up. Lena approaches me from behind and as I’m about to come, she runs her fingers over my shoulders. And then a wave of pleasure crashes through me and I hold the microphone a few inches away from my mouth to avoid moaning into it. After I let out the shuddering breath that I’m supposed to do at that part of the song, I pull my hand out of my pants, stand up--wobbling a little--and join Lena on the stage. Throughout the rest of the song of just a repeated chorus, neither of us can keep our eyes off each other. Because our blood is pumping fast and we both know what’s going to happen after the show.

CHAPTER 2

The concert ends as the crowd’s applause echoes throughout the stadium and we walk offstage hand in hand. We’re the first ones in the bus and now we can’t keep our hands off each other, stroking our bodies in anticipation all the while kissing in an eager fashion. We’d be ripping our clothes off by now if it weren’t for the fact that the rest of the band had to cram in the back with us.

I penetrate Lena’s mouth with my tongue as my hand slides up her back and over her shoulder to her front. My hand travels down Lena’s chest, stopping to caress her firm breasts, then keeps going down and start to go under the fabric of her thin cotton shirt when I hear a click. I retreat completely from Lena’s body as the door to the bus is flung open and our band mates stand in front of the bus, obviously trying to sneak a peek at us in action, but we’re already used to that old routine and just sit there with innocent smiles and big eyes looking at them. They load up all their stuff and while none of them are looking, my hand finds Lena’s crouch over her pants and leaves soon afterward, making Lena tense up and glare at me. In a split second, her arms are on my wrists and I’m pinned to the seat with her hips holding me down.

She leans in towards me ear. “You better not try that again.” She whispers threateningly and I can feel her hot breath and it makes me shiver. Her rough tone is makes me whimper and moan at the same time. Yes ma’am--I want to say, but I keep quiet. She lets me go probably only because Troy is now entering the bus and giving us a look.

The rest of the trip back I just get hornier and hornier and Lena is looking more lustful by the second. I breathe a sigh of relief as the bus pulls into the hotel parking lot where we’re staying. Lena is the first one out of the van once it reaches a stop and I soon follow her. Lena’s hand takes mine and she tugs on my arm impatiently. I oblige and follow her for a few steps, but then stopped just to tease Lena. She turns and glares at me and she doesn't even have to open her mouth to inform me that bad things will happen if I do that again. Unfortunately, that sounded very tempting - so now, here I am, tied to the bed posts in a slightly uncomfortable standing position with a tie from our outfits wrapped around my eyes.

Last edited by Cats_In_The_Hat; 15-10-2006 at 05:09.
ReplyPost New Thread