Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

I'm not afraid of anything (at the moment unfinished fanfiction)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 16:08   #1
Redhaired poet

I'm not afraid of anything (at the moment unfinished fanfiction)

It's funny, don't you think, how all people all seem to think nothing can harm them. They reckon they will live forever, even though they know death is coming for them. But, when the moment is there, they are scared. They are not ready. They never are. I laugh at their fear. I laugh at their useless fights and attempts to stay in this world a little bit longer. But at the same time, I envy them. I wish it would be me, having people around me who'll miss me when I pass away. That is, if I would ever pass away. Truth is, I died a long time ago. Yet, I am still here. Why? I have no idea. I am not alive, though I refuse to say I am dead.
I am undead. I am, as you guys put it, a vampire.
I have been in this world for over 1316 years, but I died about 1300 years ago. Forgive me if I'm wrong - with an age like mine, it's easy to forget a few decades.
But well, I can say for sure that I am over 1000 years old. I have seen nations rise and fall. I saw little kids being born into this world, and I watched them die when they were old and grey. I've been searching for love, and I found it.
But more important, I lost it.
And therefor, I don't see any reason to stay undead. Tomorrow, I shall watch the sunrise for the first time since my love passed away. And this time, it shall kill me.
But tonight, I have a story to tell. It's the most important story of my undead life. The story of Red Lion, and her one true love, Sunwalker.

Offtop:
I don't take credit for the names "Red Lion" and "Sunwalker". I read them somewhere and they just got stuck in my head. So I decided to use them.
Old 02-09-2006, 16:13   #2
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
I really like it. Great work Can't wait to read some more! And vampires? Nice!
Old 02-09-2006, 16:16   #3
Redhaired poet

I used to be a quiet little girl. No one ever taught me the difference between good and evil, between right and wrong. My life was not to be called simple, but it wasn't that hard on me either. My folks made sure I always had food, and clothes and stuff. Not the most populair ones, but I didn't care. Even back then, I never cared.
School was boring, so I hardly ever spent time there. Most of the time, I was out on the streets, hunting after things I did not understand back then.
My blond hair was always in two tails, one on each side of my head.
Looking back on it, I think my life was easy back then. There were no confusing feelings, no games to play with rules I didn't understand.
But things changed completely. When I was 15, I quit school completely. My mother had been diagnosed with cancer, and I decided to look after her. The government did not allow my dad to quit his job, because they would not give us any money.
So I quit, and during the day, I took care of my mother. After dinner, when my father was home, I went outside to smoke, sometimes drink, and I often met with some boys from the neighbourhood. I did not care about what they did to me. When they tried to kiss me, I would let them. It was nice, but not thrilling. Nothing exited me completely. When they tried to go further, I denied. They accepted that, they accepted me.
My life was not easy, but it was okay. I could see where things were headed. My mother was sick, I quit school, my dad worked all the time, and I had no kind of future at all. Very clear. It didn't worry me. As long as I was a kid, my parents would take care of me. After that, there was a time for worries. But not yet. Not yet.
After all, nobody could have known what would happen to me in less than a few years time.. Nobody could have prevented it. Nobody ever saw it coming. And me? I closed my eyes on every sign. Maybe I could have prevented it. Maybe I was just too lazy. Maybe I just didn't care. Maybe..

Offtop:
Feedback would be appreciated.
Old 02-09-2006, 16:17   #4
Dutchboy

Send a message via MSN to midori
nice give me more
~~~~~~~~~~~
Rick - My Space - Email: rick_samson@hotmail.com add me on msn if you want to - My pictures - Last.fm
Old 02-09-2006, 16:33   #5
Redhaired poet

Sometimes I forget. Sometimes I don't remember what life used to be like. Sometimes I forget what it's like to breath. What it's like to need oxygen. But no, I'm not going to talk about that right now. It's not necessary for the story. I am dead. I shall never live. I shall never feel my own heartbeat again. More important: I shall never feel her heartbeat again.
But I was talking about life. Yeah. Life. Sometimes I dream. And in my dreams, I see myself being the little girl I once was. A girl with braids, redhaired, innocent, pure. A girl with a future, even though it would not be a bright one. In the time I was born, most girls were given to their husbands. It's a different world, a different place, a different lifestyle.
Nobody could have guessed what happened to me. Wait, let me tell you. Otherwise, you'd never understand.
Like I already mentioned, I was a little girl. Not really a girl of young age, I was 16 years old, by the time it happened, but I was small. Tiny, to put it in other words. My mum asked me to go to the woods to collect some herbs she needed to make dinner, and I left. I went further and further into the woods , but I couldn't find any of them. I remember I fell down, and a sickening sound was heard. My leg hurted so bad I couldn't walk, and when I looked around me, I could see nothing but shadows. I literally fell into the shadows and there was no way to step into the light. I could feel some thick liquid on my legs. I didn't realise nor understand what it was, and I tried to walk. But at that moment, I broke down crying, because of the pain, because of the fear. Because I realised I would die down in that hole. I was weak. I was afraid of death. I am not afraid anymore. I am not afraid of anything. I have had a chance to live forever. I am not afraid of death.

Offtop:
Feedback appreciated
Old 02-09-2006, 17:00   #6
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
So chapters 1 and 2 are from two different points of view, right? And the introduction thing is the same person as chapter two? I'm guessing that's what the italic font is for.
It's great so far Keep it coming!
Old 03-09-2006, 05:41   #7
The Adri Thing

Send a message via AIM to ThatLady Send a message via MSN to ThatLady
I like how you opened the story, its very nice. If you ever decide to continue writing, I'll be an eager reader. ^__^ lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Она Любит Меня, Он Любит Меня Не...
Old 07-10-2006, 18:29   #8
Redhaired poet

Right, I don't like this one anymore.. I don't know, it was just a thing for a day, I guess.. I've been thinking about a subject to write about, and I hope you guys like this.. Might seem difficult, but I'm working on it. It's not named yet..

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Part 1

~Rachel~ Sometimes it's just too hard to remember what life looked liked in the sun. In the day. When the birds are flying and the sun is shining. When people are laughing and having fun. Sometimes I just can't remember. All I know is this dusty, dark, dungeon. And her. Of course. Always her.

~Micha~ I've never really wondered just how I got here. It's just, one part of my life was spend in sunshine and happiness. Another part was spend in darkness. I'm still in the darkness and waiting for the next part of the play. I don't even know if there will be a third part, maybe I'll die here. Maybe I'll die when he comes to get me. Maybe I will never ever see the sun again. But somehow, I don't care. Cause she is always here with me. She's holding my hand when I'm in pain, she even held my hand when I went through labor.
Oh sorry, maybe I should tell you who I am. After all, you are my second-best friend in the world and I plan to tell you everything that happened. My name is Micha. I am 19 years old. And the girl I talked about is my best friend in the entire world. She's watching me now, and that's okay. Her name is Rachel, and she is 18 years old. She knows me so well. She knows the most intimate details. Wait. He's coming. I don't know what will happen next. I'll be back soon. I promise! Sweet diary, please take care of Rachel when I'm gone.. Love you!

~Rachel~ She's gone now. He came to take her away. I've been watching her writing in her diary. He doesn't know she has one. He doesn't know I have one either. We want our story to be known. We want people to know who we are. I want her to know who I am. She thinks she knows me but she doesn't.
Wait, you're probably confused right now. Let's start at the beginning. It was a nice august evening.. Oh god no that sounds so disgusting. Let me try again..

"Micha, wait! I can't.. Wait!"
The drunken girl stumbled after Micha. But she didn't even know. The redhaired beauty didn't see anything. Six vodka's were way too much for a 16 year old who was hardly eating. It was not as if she was fat or anything. She just didn't want to gain any more weight.
"Micha! Wait!"
The voice sounded so desperate, even Micha heard it. She stopped and turned, and lost her balance. But luckily Rachel was there, and catched her.
"You stupid little girl. I told you not to drink that much. Why do you do it?"
"Because.. Being with you. Doesn't hurt so much. When I'm drunk."
As soon as the words left the redhaired girl's mouth, she regretted them. She didn't want Rachel to find out. Ever.
Rachel looked hurt.
'I hurt her. But how?'
"I hurt you?"
"No! You didn't hurt me."
Upon seeing the pain in the ravenhaired girl's eyes, the older girl softened her voice.
"You never hurt me. You never could. It's just.. I can't explain."
The redhead turned away from the ravenhaired beauty. Looking into those eyes just hurt too much.

~Rachel~ I know you don't understand a shit of it now. But remembering is just so hard. It's just so tough. It hurts to think of times where we were free. Where we could run and play and walk in the sunlight. What does the sun look like? Is it still beautiful? Sometimes I feel like I died down here. Maybe I'm dead already. Maybe I died the first time he took me. Maybe. But then, shouldn't I have come back to life when she first kissed me? Right? I don't know. Life is complicated and I feel so hurt.
Wait. I hear them coming down the stairs. I have to hide you. I have to take care of her. She's my everything. She's all I have left.

Last edited by Winkie; 07-10-2006 at 18:41.
ReplyPost New Thread