Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Question for Igor...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 20-11-2003, 05:26   #1
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Question for Igor...

Do you approve of homophobia?

EDIT: forgot to ask, who wrote that post for you?! *rolls eyes*

forre: Personal question should be asked in a PM. Igor placed the announcement, the translation was provided by the mods of the English forum upon Igor's request.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Last edited by forre; 20-11-2003 at 06:16.

Old 20-11-2003, 05:56   #2
Участник

I_Love_Yulia, I presume Forre wrote the post.

And no, he doesn't approve of homophobia.

Everyone deserves a second chance. And I'm trying to be a good girl.

Old 20-11-2003, 06:05   #3
Primetime Anchor

Fidget, It was a question for Igor. If I wanted to write a post, I wouldn't ask Igor to do it, okay. The mods voted for your ban by 85%, where no one else was taken into this business. You stay here because Christmas is near and because of the good results of the negotiations between the mods of both English and Russian Form.

I_Love_Yulia, many people were dragged into the latest fight and to let everyone get out with a final warning was the decision. Please stay calm, be happy and enjoy the company. Is there any other choice? Hmmm .. I don't see a one.

Hugs and kisses to everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 20-11-2003, 06:25   #4
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally posted by forre
The mods voted for your ban by 85%
Why bother having a vote if you weren't going to even use the results? You probably didn't take them into account at all.

BTW, forre, I noticed you deleted the "please leave the forum Kate" post you made on Sunday morning rather fast *rolls eyes* What made you change your mind in less than an hour?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 20-11-2003, 06:30   #5
Primetime Anchor

I_Love_Yulia, I haven't deleted, so the question about changing my mind is irrelevant. Rach, if you don't know who deleted and why and where, please avoid making your conclusions that fast.

The mods voted to see the tendency. Then the negotiations started as we bumbed into several problems, including elf's showcase on the net. There were grounds to ban another members too, so to be fair to the last point the mods decided to choose the option where all could stay.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Old 20-11-2003, 06:42   #6
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I_Love_Yulia, I haven't deleted, so the question about changing my mind is irrelevant. Rach, if you don't know who deleted and why and where, please avoid making your conclusions that fast.
According to my sources Igor saw the post and apparently you had deleted it yourself.

Also, don't go sending your girlfriend to send me PMs about me getting banned. Can't you do your own dirty work?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-11-2003, 06:45   #7
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Okay I love Yulia....nobody sent me...Forre didn't know i've made it...
Now....have a good day I Love Yulia...no more comment from me...

Old 20-11-2003, 06:46   #8
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Originally posted by sunwalk
Okay I love Yulia....nobody sent me...Forre didn't know i've made it...
Then I apologise for making that assumption.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-11-2003, 06:47   #9
Primetime Anchor

I_Love_Yulia, Hahahah! Thanks for it. The post is in its original place but the thread is in a trash can. Who did put the thread there? I have no idea. Any of the mods could do it. I didn't. Want a cap?

What PM's and from who? Do I ask anyone to send you PM:s??? Hmmm .. nope. I actually have the ability to do it myself. So, calm down. To clean your crap (off-top, chat, etc) is my dirty work, Rach. You are right.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Old 20-11-2003, 06:49   #10
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Thanks Rach..

Old 20-11-2003, 06:50   #11
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I_Love_Yulia, Hahahah! Thanks for it. The post is in its original place but the thread is in a trash can. Who did put the thread there? I have no idea. Any of the mods could do it. I didn't. Want a cap?
*Laughs at your post* You deleted it, and an hour later something different was stated. If you didn't delete the post then how come most people hadn't seen it even though they had read the thread before it was deleted?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-11-2003, 06:53   #12
Primetime Anchor

I_Love_Yulia, No.. I was asking again do you want a cap? Because I have the access to that thread. If you don't remember in details it doesn't mean you have all grounds to accuse me of something I did't do.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Old 20-11-2003, 06:55   #13
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I_Love_Yulia, No.. I was asking again do you want a cap?
Go on then, but it honestly doesn't prove anything as the cap could have been taken at any time.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-11-2003, 06:58   #14
Primetime Anchor

I_Love_Yulia, The quotes are there and I took the cap 5 minutes ago. So, I still don't know what you are implying and what is the problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Old 20-11-2003, 06:59   #15
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I_Love_Yulia, The quotes are there and I took the cap 5 minutes ago. So, I still don't know what you are implying and what is the problem.
I'm gonna send you a PM to explain, ok?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-11-2003, 07:04   #16
iMod

So every participant in this thread got a final warning?

That's hardly fair. True, there was some name callings from several people, but they were neutral comments which could apply to anyone.

Only ONE participant made comments targetting someone else's sexuality.

Kate made homophobic comments.

She NEVER apologized for it, she even said that she stood by her point, that she thought lesbians were sickening and unnatural.

Yet, she's getting away with it.

What kind of a message does it send to the large majority of tatysite members who are gay?

I know for a fact that a lot of people felt really hurt by those comments, some even thought about leaving because they didn't feel welcome here anymore.

To the very least Kate should apologize for the homophobic comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 20-11-2003, 07:04   #17
Primetime Anchor

I_Love_Yulia, Sure, the cap is in your hotmail inbox.

haku, No, no, no. The warning was given only to elf, xena and I_Love_Yulia. Their statements and grounds weren't of the same weight but it was fair enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Last edited by forre; 20-11-2003 at 07:17.

Old 20-11-2003, 07:18   #18
Участник

haku, I am truely sorry that my comments upset you. Let's leave it at that, please. If you want to talk, PM me.

Old 20-11-2003, 07:21   #19
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I_Love_Yulia, Sure, the cap is in your hotmail inbox.
Just had a look...I see the post was last edited 7/8 hours later. What you did was post it originally, change your mind, then change your mind again and post the original.There's no other explanation as hardly anyone saw it when it was first posted (about 10am UK time). But then as soon as you changed it you made it unavailable for anyone to read the thread. Don't ask me why because I have no idea. My only explanation is that you didn't want a certain female to see it - you regretted making the post.

BTW, your PM said
Quote:
please lighten up your humour a little okay?
Please tell me - what am I supposed to find humourous? Homophobia?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 20-11-2003, 07:27   #20
Primetime Anchor

I_Love_Yulia, I didn't change my post. I added the last line to it! Okay? If you don't remember you don't need to accuse me of anything. The post was modified exactly after 8 hours because during this time the voting was on. The mods are on different time, you know!! If you don't know all the chronology and base all your speculation on random information, please avoid accusations. There was no secret for anyone. The thread was trashed long after and it WASN'T me who trashed it. OKAY?!!!!!! Enough of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Closed ThreadPost New Thread