Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

The Princess and the Pauper (Fanfic)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-11-2003, 16:54   #221
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by parrish122
Wow....I'm starting to really feel sorry for Tanya too.

It sounds like she truly cares about Yulia, and it is frustrating to fall for someone who wants someone else, who doesn't want them...or at least doesn't seem to.

Parrish
I agree, it`s frustrating to see when people are "falling in love in line", cos then there is just a line of sad faces and broken hearts.
But I think there is some light in this fic, cos Lena is a little bit jealous and she thinks Julia all the time.

Thank you vicky7 !
Old 30-11-2003, 19:06   #222
what can I say...

Chapter 20 part 2

“Why the hell did I let you talk me into coming here?” Yulia moaned as a waitress seated them to a table.

“You know why, if Lena asked you why you weren’t here what would you say?” Tanya protested.

Yulia folded her arms resolutely “I would have come up with something”

Tanya decided to lay it on the line maybe then she would be able to get through to Yulia “Just ask yourself one question do you want to be Lena’s friend?”

Yulia wanted more but if she had to would she be prepared to settle for less? “Tanya you know how I feel”

“But it’s not gonna happen!” Tanya said exasperated. “So realistically you have two options, one you can carry on as normal and be her friend or two get out of her life completely”

“I can’t just cut her out of my life, she’s… “Yulia hesitated she didn’t even want to contemplate the second option. “I just can’t!”

“Well that’s why you’re here, for Lena, your friend” Tanya emphasised the word ‘friend’ because no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get Yulia to see Lena as just that. She hoped that maybe being here might actually hammer it home to her especially if Roman was to do what Tanya expected.

“Yeah ok fine but I just wish she’d hurry up and get here already” Yulia was impatient by nature but this was absolute torture.

Tanya consulted her watch “It’s only five past eight we’re really early”

“I told you it was better to be fashionably late.” Yulia moaned once again.

“But at least we can have a drink and it’s all free so what you complaining about?”

“True” Yulia said downing her vodka “And I think it’s time for another one”

“Crazy!” Tanya exclaimed shaking her head “At this rate you’ll be under the table by nine O’clock!”

“Let’s hope so!” Yulia smiled seductively “You gonna join me under the table?”

“That depends” Tanya said arching her eyebrow provocatively. “What we gonna do under there?”

“Maybe you’ll find out later…”

By nine O’clock there was still no sign of Lena and Roman and all the guests had started to eat dinner without them. Yulia was on her fourth vodka and taking great delight in people watching. “Who’s that?” she said pointing at a haughty looking middle-aged red head “Is that Lena’s Mum?”

“Quit pointing! She’ll see you! And yeah that is Lena’s Mum” Tanya said in a whisper glancing around to see if anyone had seen Yulia pointing.

“What’s her problem? She got a cork up her ass?” Yulia slurred before taking another slurp of her vodka.

“Shhh not so loud” Tanya said stifling a giggle.

“To think she brought Lena into the world ‘tis unbelievable she managed to have such a sweet daughter” Yulia squinted at the sulky girl sat next to Lena’s Mum, “And who’s that kid next to her? Is that Katya?”

“Yeah the brat from hell!” Tanya had met Katya several times and had always wanted to slap her silly face, because she was such a horrid little bitch.

“God Lena had a lot to put up with at home! That guy next to her Mum must be Boris right?”

Tanya nodded “Yeah he’s horrible, so slimy!”

“No wonder she’s got crap taste in men it’s obviously a genetic thing” Yulia guffawed setting them both off into hysterics to the extent that they were practically crying with laughter much to the disapproval of the other people sat on their table. “What’s your problem?” Yulia asked a stern looking man who was staring at them in disgust. He didn’t reply but just turned away setting them off laughing again, which continued until a commotion signalled Lena and Roman’s arrival.
Old 30-11-2003, 19:29   #223
we shout

oh no! no! no!

..well maybe this is just birthday dinner for Lena ..

its hopeless! .. Yulia should just date Tanya .. she's not bad anyway..

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 30-11-2003, 22:40   #224
what can I say...

Chapter 20 part 3

Lena looked radiantly happy as she walked in on Roman’s arm, she had never looked so beautiful in Yulia’s opinion. Just being in the same room with her was stirring up all the feelings of longing she had been trying to suppress all weekend.

As Lena and Roman were heading to the top table they stopped to talk to Lena’s family, Lena’s Mum threw her arms around her while Boris shook Roman’s hand. Her Mum seemed to study Lena’s hand and from where Yulia was sitting she could see something sparkling on her finger, it couldn’t be, could it?

“It’s looks like I may have been right” Tanya said nudging Yulia and eyeing her sadly, “you ok?”

“Mmm” Yulia didn’t know what to feel anymore she just was so numb to it all “Could do with another drink though”

“I’ll go and get you one” Tanya said gently squeezing her shoulder “Same again?”

“Yeah thanks that would be great” While Tanya made her way to the bar Yulia once more studied the scene before her, it was all such a farce couldn’t anybody else see that?

A few minutes later Roman stood up in an attempt to get everybody’s attention clearing his throat before beginning to address the room full of people. “Excuse me for a minute I’d kinda like to make a short speech. It’s not really my style to make speeches but for Elena I make an exception.”

This was greeted by a chorus of awws from the women in the room with Lena blushing shyly like she always did when she was embarrassed even her ears flushed red, it was so cute, Yulia had always found it so endearing.

Roman continued once the level of noise died down “First of all I’d like to thank you all for coming but I must confess I have brought you here to celebrate more than Elena’s birthday. In fact we are celebrating because I have asked Elena for her hand in marriage and she said yes!” This was met with a roar of approval while Yulia could only sit and pray it was all just some nightmare from which, any minute now she was going to wake.

Roman pulled out an envelope, “And I have another surprise for Elena.” Yulia was too nervous to even contemplate its contents but how could things get any worse? “ Here honey.” Roman said affectionately as he held out the envelope to Lena. She took it off him sheepishly not enjoying being put on the spot in such a manner; she was uncomfortable with all this attention.

When she read the card that was inside the envelope she couldn’t hide the shock she felt, she really didn’t know what to say. “So what do you think?” Roman turned to her grinning broadly. “Is that alright?” Lena nodded before looking at the card again trying to absorb what it said. Roman bent down and whispered in her ear. “I can tell them all can’t I?”

“ Yeah, why not?” she smiled hesitantly.

“Ok everybody one final thing. I just want you all to know that we have just set the date for the wedding and that your invitations will soon be in the post, we are going to be married on Christmas Eve” There were many gasps around the room and Yulia nearly choked on her vodka, Christmas Eve was only two and a half months away.

“Right so I’ll leave you all to enjoy the rest of your evening and on behalf of Elena and myself I would just like to thank you once again for being here to celebrate our good news.” There was applause from around the room as Roman finished his speech, sitting down and pecking Lena on the cheek before a hoard of friends and family made their way over to offer their congratulations to the happy couple. The rest of the room seemed to literally buzz with talk of the surprise announcement and it was too much for Yulia she couldn’t just sit there and pretend to be happy.

“Don’t you think we should go over there and say something to Lena?” Tanya asked tentatively.

“Are you for real? What’s there to say? Congratulations you are marrying a complete and utter bastard you must be so happy!” Yulia said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“You’ll have to say something even if it’s just for show.” Tanya reasoned.

“No I don’t, I’m going” Yulia finished up her drink “You coming? I thought perhaps we could, you know, do stuff” Yulia said coyly before fondling Tanya’s leg under the table.

“Really?” Tanya responded not quite believing her luck.

Yulia gazed deeply into Tanya’s eyes. “Yeah, your place or mine?”

“Mine” Tanya smiled at Yulia happily; ecstatic her persistence was finally paying off.

“Come on then” Yulia grabbed Tanya by the hand but not before she took one last look back at Lena stood with Roman surrounded by well wishers. Roman had made Lena happy in a way Yulia never could, it really was the end of a dream. However, the reality was she could at least make Tanya happy and be provided with some much needed comfort in return, she would have to settle for that.
Old 30-11-2003, 23:06   #225
Участник

argh!!!

everything is apparently going to shit here.....

amikana
Old 01-12-2003, 00:03   #226
Участник

Send a message via Yahoo to angeljas01
I'm sorry I don't comment more but everytime I read this fic I just get so angry at Roman and did want to write an anger post...but I still need to give you props for an amazing job Vicky I still hate Roman and the situation though grrr...
Old 01-12-2003, 00:57   #227
we shout

hump!

*follows Yulia back to Tanya's place*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 01-12-2003, 01:26   #228
iMod

Well, i hope Yulia and Tanya are going to have some fun this time. Yulia sure deserves it, otherwise she's going to explode from frustration.

I'm like everyone else, i hate Roman, but i'm so angry at Lena! She said yes?! WTF! Even if she won't admit to herself that she loves someone else, she should at the very least realize she doesn't love him, not to mention that the guy is pure scum. Trophy wife, that's her goal in life? Argh! I'll shut up now.

Yulia should have said to Lena that she was gay from the beginning though, that was a big mistake and not fair to hide that from Lena.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 01-12-2003, 04:47   #229
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
At first I was just extremely mad and hateful towards Roman. Now I'm just flat out pissed at Lena. WTF is going through her head?! And Yuila!!!! SPEAK UP GIRL!!!! I am just frustrated with all these characters!!!! Lena needs to better herself and not accept the role as trophy wife. Yulia needs to wake up and smell the flowers...Lena isn't going to leave Roman for no reason, she needs to give Lena a reason, and a damn good reason at that!!! And Tanya...acting as the rebound girl, yet offering Yulia the comfrot she needs. I have mixed feelings towards her. I'm like "GO AWAY and quit trying to steal Yulia!" but then I'm like "Awww Yulia needs comformt" but then I get all mad again because of Yulia's lack of expressing her feelings to Lena. Geeze this is so frustrating, but I love it!!! AWESOME work vicky!
Old 01-12-2003, 23:17   #230
Участник

I wanna kick Roman's cheating, self-centered, ass. Leeennna what the hell? He's a bad fcuk, dump him. Cause if she marries him thats the only fcuk she'll get. You'd be light years happier with Yulia...

WHY CANT THEY JUST FIGURE IT OUT?!

*little voice in my head* because then we wouldnt be so desprate to read it...
Old 01-12-2003, 23:35   #231
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by Alonely
Leeennna what the hell? You'd be light years happier with Yulia...
WHY CANT THEY JUST FIGURE IT OUT?!
*little voice in my head* because then we wouldnt be so desprate to read it... [/b]
Yessss. And this fic would be in the end... Good work again vicky7 !
Old 02-12-2003, 06:23   #232
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by prostrel
Yessss. And this fic would be in the end... Good work again vicky7 !
Yep I thought so too .. if everything is okay .. this fic will goes to end .. eeeek I dont want that. Can a fic last for a life time .. ? I mean they are human characters right ..

Anyway ..this story remind me of the song STAR ..

"...and like the night we camouflage ...denial"

Was listening to the song on my way to work today .. ehh actually the song reminded me of the fic .. urr.. vise versa .. both can be reminding each other .. okay I shut-up .. I'm in the mood of talking .. okay flat face.. final ...

vicky7 ..I love your writing .. I'm ready for update! For you
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 03-12-2003, 03:02   #233
keep 'em guessing

so sad.
so sad.

yay for tanya tho'!
Old 04-12-2003, 20:27   #234
Gimme some sugar!

*peeks in thread*

*reads whole fic*

update, please...?
Old 05-12-2003, 08:51   #235
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
ahh yess.......i read dis in the other forum and i must say........NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i cant believe im saying dis but.........yulia have some fun wit tanya.......she does deserve it. after all the misery she has gone thru now dis! lena getting married wit roman.............now i dun feel so well!!!

BUT......im am well enough for an update!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...

Last edited by Devilish Yulia; 05-12-2003 at 08:59.
Old 05-12-2003, 23:20   #236
what can I say...

Chapter 20 part 4

Lena looked around the room trying to spot Yulia but it was difficult to see anything with the crowd of people waiting to congratulate her and Roman forming a solid wall around them. Eventually when she stood on her tip toes she could just about see Yulia sat at a table with Tanya seemingly deep in conversation. She felt a stab of jealousy penetrate her heart; Yulia really didn’t need her now.

As she was pondering that thought she was quickly brought out of her reverie by someone tapping her on the shoulder, it was her neighbour Dominik. “Congratulations Lena”

Happy to see a friendly face Lena relaxed slightly, Dominik was such a nice guy she was glad he had been invited to the party especially as she barely had time for most of the people there. “Thanks Dominik”

“So did you enjoy New York, I got the message from Roman saying your party was cancelled, would imagine it was a damn sight better than having us all jumping out at you shouting surprise!” Dominik said jokily.

“Party?” Lena scowled in confusion. “What party?”

“Oh you don’t know? Yulia was having a party for you” Dominik explained. “It was all very hush hush.” He said exaggeratingly putting a finger to his lips in mock silence.

“Really? This is all news to me” She looked around to where Roman was chatting with another guest looking as handsome and charming as ever. Why hadn’t he told her about the party, he obviously knew about it, so why?

“Didn’t Roman tell you?” Dominik asked wide-eyed, his surprise clearly evident.

“No, I guess it must have slipped his mind” Lena said softly uncertain what to make of Roman’s apparent absentmindedness.

“Yeah I guess so, you know what us guys are like, that’s why we all need good women behind us to sort us out” Dominik smirked trying to raise a smile out of Lena.

“Yeah you’re all bloody useless that’s for sure!” Lena smiled back.

“Anyway I’ll leave you to it, I can see the rabble are getting slightly disgruntled!”

“Yeah you’re not wrong” Lena laughed as she surveyed the masses waiting impatiently to take a look at her ring. She was on display and she wasn’t enjoying it, all she wanted to do was to go home and put her feet up but she had no choice she would have to grin and bear it. It didn’t really matter though because at least Yulia hadn’t forgotten about her she couldn’t help but smile to herself as she waved at Dominik as he headed back to his table

Then before the onslaught continued she looked back to where she had seen Yulia sitting with Tanya just a few minutes ago. Gone. Had they left already? Lena was disappointed, the party would have been slightly more bearable if she had been able to talk to Yulia at some point but now she would have to spend the majority of the evening making polite conversation with people she barely knew. However she was contented knowing that Yulia still cared about her after all. It was the happiest she had felt for weeks….
Old 06-12-2003, 00:04   #237
keep 'em guessing

so she found out about the party huh?
wonder what she's gonna do about it.....
Old 06-12-2003, 01:25   #238
what can I say...

Chapter 20 part 5

“You want a drink Yulia?”

“Mmm ok” Now Yulia was back at Tanya’s she felt very nervous. Was this really what she wanted she thought as Tanya set the mood by dimming the lights and putting on some music in the background.

When Tanya returned from the kitchen with a large vodka in hand for Yulia she eyed her sultrily. “Here you go, you alright for a minute while I go get changed?” she purred softly.

“Yeah, sure” Yulia said smiling enjoying the lustful feeling running through her veins as she studied Tanya’s face.

Yulia waited patiently for Tanya and walked around the apartment scrutinizing the photographs on her fireplace only to be stunned at the sight she was greeted with, making her choke on her drink for the second time that evening. Tanya had re-emerged from her bedroom resplendent in her nakedness and was now stood in the shimmering light clearly anticipating Yulia’s needs.

Tanya had such beautiful body that Yulia knew she was going to enjoy this. She didn’t feel guilty, why should she? What was wrong in her taking comfort from another woman’s body? She didn’t belong to anyone despite what her stupid heart was telling her otherwise.

“Hey you, did you miss me?” Tanya said throatily, her body aching for Yulia’s touch.

“Mmmm”

Tanya glided across the room her eyes never leaving Yulia’s almost daring her to look down at her naked body, to admire her obvious assets. Then she stood before Yulia hesitating slightly before sitting astride of her, her bosoms so temptingly close to her mouth that she had to give in to her weakness, Tanya’s breasts were absolutely magnificent and she badly wanted to kiss them and lick them.

However, Tanya’s breasts were pimpled by the cold air, which meant that Yulia had to quickly kneed them in her hands in order to revive them. Tanya meanwhile wrapped her legs more firmly around Yulia’s waist revelling in the excitement of Yulia taking one nipple then the other in her mouth before running her hand down her stomach and teasing a hand down each of her thighs.

Yulia then kissed her rampantly on the mouth and moved to stand up to which, Tanya obliged and stood up beginning to direct Yulia to her bedroom but Yulia stopped her with a seductive glint in her eye. She didn’t want to wait until the bedroom; there was something she wanted to give Tanya right there and then. Yulia slid into position between Tanya’s legs looking up at her with a devilish smile before giving her a ‘special’ kiss, the killer kind, which would have her on her knees begging Yulia for more.

As Yulia thrush her tongue deeper and deeper inside of Tanya, Tanya lost her head completely running her hands through Yulia hair, tugging at it brusquely trying to gain some control before slumping to her knees. However, Yulia continued exploring her weakness, toying with her, extracting every ounce of pleasure out of her body until she came.

“Oh my fuck-ing god!” Tanya howled with gratification as her orgasm hit her in waves.

“You had enough?” Yulia said coming up for air.

“No, no, don’t stop, please don’t ever stop!” Tanya pleaded with her to which Yulia conceded and set again about carrying on her work until at last she heard one final anguished screech from Tanya that told her she was done. Good, now it was her turn.
Old 06-12-2003, 02:23   #239
daydreamer

good good good wow! holy cow! but...at the same time...lena is being so stupid...

at least yulia had fun and she's not feeling miserable at the moment...

Way to go vicky!
~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR= "blue"]Hope is for those who still believe in dreams...[/color]

things are getting desperate
when all the boys can't be men
everybody knows i'm her friend
everybody knows i'm her man
Old 06-12-2003, 02:33   #240
Участник

Wow!

Hot chapter Vicky...and well written, as always.

Parrish
ReplyPost New Thread