Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Pink - I'm Not Dead

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-03-2006, 22:24   #21
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I'm finally listening to the album as Tatutaty told me to...

The song "Dear Mr President" is amazing! Totally hits the spot!!

She's so right with the lyrics:

Quote:
What kind of father would take his own daughter's rights away
And what kind of father might hate his own daughter if she were gay
I'm gonna be playing that song quite a lot!

I'm currently on track 8, so far it all sounds so good, but I've always liked her so I expected to like the album...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 28-03-2006, 20:59   #22
Gomenasai

Send a message via MSN to c0c0
im lonely its beautiful .. nobody knows too ...

my P!NK album ranking

1.- Missundaztood
2.- im Not Dead
3.-Cant take me home
4.- try this

what do you think about the mixes??
~~~~~~~~~~~
Coco ... We are officials www.tatugirls.es ... www.elforo.de/tatufans
Loves me not Bandida Mix
Old 28-03-2006, 21:07   #23
symmetry of imperfection

Send a message via AIM to Hurt Me Too
Hmm I'm downloading it now, and though I should probably be doing...I dunno...homework, as I have quite alot of it, I'll probably write a review of it. Though not for every song, I don't have that kind of time, just the ones worth mentioning.

Last edited by Hurt Me Too; 28-03-2006 at 23:47.
Old 28-03-2006, 21:29   #24
Gomenasai

exist a post about remixes?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Loves me not Bandida Mix
Old 29-03-2006, 00:29   #25
symmetry of imperfection

I'm currently listening to P!NK's latest CD, 'I'm Not Dead,' and for all of this who thought her musical career was indeed dead after listening to 'Try This', I think almost everyone out there who has been listening sense the sucess of Mizunderstood will finally be able to once again rock out to her anti-everything lyrics.

Indeed in her first single, 'Stupid Girls', the lyrics are anti-blonde, or more importantly anti-Paris Hilton. When I first heard Stupid Girls, I liked the lyrics, I liked the message, that was about it, I thought her vocals sucked and the beat of the music even more so, and as a hardcore Pink fan I worried. 'Was the rest of the CD going to sound like this?' Fortunately, no.

She kept her message in while she ditched the self-loathing of Misunderstood and the self-enlightenment of Try This. Leaving behind one hell of a alt. rock album, which thankfully doesn't resemble the emo, 'I hate life' lyrics recently popularized by bands such as Hawthorne Heights or Fall-out Boy.

As I went through the tracks, I've decided that the title track most defiantely deserves some attention, while it probably won't reach single status as it doesn't have enough pop on it. But once people buy the CD, it will surely turn into the teen anthem that Pink hoped Stupid Girls would be. With thousands of young rocker chicks listening to after a whiny fight with her boyfriend or father. It's easily the best song on the entire album.

This being said the politically incorrect 'Dear Mr. President' is another one of those tracks in which her message is strong, perhaps to strong, and the beat resembles something country rather than rockish. And for once a singer/songwriter gives their opinions on the President while mentioning something else besides the War in Iraq, sure it's mentioned, but the currently bright blonde beauty mentions such things as gay rights and homless people. That's a first we've all been waiting to hear about.

Up next is the Pink song that she has to include on each album, this time around it's 'Cause I Can'. That's right ladies and gents it's Pink's current shout out, to herself, informing the world about how great she is. And as usual, you'll be too caught up in singing the lyrics and jamming around in your car to care that she's being vain as hell.

For those who love the skitzophrenic lovers will love 'Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely), notice the fact that on this track she's so all over the place that she cannot even settle on a title. The song, while going through the motions that all the new relationships go through, she basically screams for space, probably after a fight with her motocycling and as she has previously said, needy fiance. Breaks up with him five times and then asks to marry him while he's racing. Damn, Pink really is all over the place all the time.

We love the fact that she's not running around practically crying her ode to dysfunction anymore, nor is she begging for you to love her, she's okay with just being hot and sending the boys packing, and she shows that in the song, 'You And Your Hand'. But she still needs those loud ballad tracks dedicated to her dreams like in 'Runaway'. And she sure is crying about love in 'The One That Got Away', but hey every album has that one song you just have to skip over...see I just did. And we show up with "I Got Money Now", which is of course the ballad that we all connect to, dispite the fact that none of has money now, so obviously the it is titled in a form of irony, worth a good long listen.

And as the CD Player starts to slow down it doesn't end here, but officially the album does, on 'Conversations with my 13 year old self'. Sounds long, well it is. It's the self-loathing track from her dramatic and complicated teenage life. That gives the insights to have much someone's homelife effects them. It's saying something that it doesn't only connect to the thirteen year old Pink. Seeing as thirteen year olds were the girls in line for the Can't Take Me Home Tour. However you could be a sad seventeen year old gay kid and be reduced to tears by the track, if that person the in the track is the thirteen year old you or the you last week.

Pink is sure ready to ride the success again all over the world when her concerts and television appearences start up this time. Hopefully being someones fiance won't mellow her out of make her safe. Who am I kidding, hell no. She's as real as always.

~Sean Ruetten (3/28/06)

Last edited by Hurt Me Too; 29-03-2006 at 07:17.
Old 29-03-2006, 03:18   #26
Gomenasai

omg ... it's so long, i need much hours to translate all ...

im listening fingers(bonus track) .. P!NK says: Me Vengo, Me Vengo ... she had a orgasm like Yulia in prstie dvzhienia haha
~~~~~~~~~~~
Loves me not Bandida Mix
Old 29-03-2006, 03:24   #27
pie crust

Article

Pink: Sexy Not Stupid

Pink says being sexy doesn't mean she's stupid.

The singer - who pokes fun at other hot stars, including Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, in the video for her latest song, 'Stupid Girls' - insists she is nothing like them.

She ranted: "I don't think there's anything remotely wrong with being sexy. I just don't agree sexy has to go along with being stupid."

"Those girls have dumbed themselves down to be cute. I just feel like one image is being force-fed down people's throats."

She added: "There's a lot of smart women. There's a lot of smart girls. Who's representing them?"

Meanwhile, Pink - who tied the knot with motorcross star Carey Hart earlier this year - has admitted she had a lesbian relationship.

She confessed: "I had a girlfriend when I was 13 and she left me for my brother!

"That kind of f***ed me up.

We held hands and we kissed and that was my girlfriend, that's what you do when you're 13! And she left me for my f**king brother! It was bizarre and twisted and f***ed up and gross."

But the heartbreak hasn't put the recently married beauty off females.

She revealed: "I think women are beautiful, most of my friends are gay, and I've had my moments."

Source: femalefirst.co.uk
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 29-03-2006, 03:42   #28
Gomenasai

i didn't know all that .. im in shock ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Loves me not Bandida Mix
Old 29-03-2006, 07:05   #29
symmetry of imperfection

Pink's bi! That's so wicked.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:25   #30
Участник

Send a message via MSN to razormaid
Ok, so now "I'm Not Dead" has been officially released, did anyone notice the glaring omission of two tracks that were on the leaked version - "Centerfold" and the popular "Heartbreaker"?

What happened?? Have they been relegated to B-sides or did the record company think 17 tracks were two many to give away for the price of one album?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Heterosexually challenged gender bender
Old 04-04-2006, 01:33   #31
Got the 12 Bar Acid Blues

Send a message via MSN to Sean Jon
Quote:
Originally Posted by razormaid
Ok, so now "I'm Not Dead" has been officially released, did anyone notice the glaring omission of two tracks that were on the leaked version - "Centerfold" and the popular "Heartbreaker"?

What happened?? Have they been relegated to B-sides or did the record company think 17 tracks were two many to give away for the price of one album?
Heartbreaker = B-Side to 'Stupid Girls' CDS
Centerfold = Bonus Track on the album
~~~~~~~~~~~
I never had to say goodbye
You must have known I wouldn't stay
While you were talking about our life
You killed the beauty of today

sean//new yorker//18
[[music][myspace]][[e-mail]]
So now who's gonna cry for you?
Old 04-04-2006, 05:11   #32
Yulia's Little Secret

Yay!! It's out I'm gonna get it after work tomorrow because I have to work all day today but only half a day tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga
Old 04-04-2006, 17:47   #33
Primetime Anchor

Some adds to Queenies report. Pink has just been shown on MTV Sweden where she was interviewed.

- She said that she made the album to represent her favourite music styles and she was very biased when it came to such things.

- Stupid girl. She said that she lives in LA where you have lots of stupid girls. It's cool and sexy to buy a pair of shoes for $5000 and to think is not considered to be sexy. So she made the song.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 04-04-2006, 20:08   #34
symmetry of imperfection

$5000? Damn, I have very expensive tastes and still I would never pay that much for shoes.
~~~~~~~~~~~
~River~
"It's just an object...doesn't mean what you think."

River's XangaRiver's Myspace
My Writing Portfolio
Old 05-04-2006, 03:59   #35
U Should Go Ahead. Suffer

Send a message via MSN to KellyJ Send a message via Yahoo to KellyJ
WELCOME TO CANADA PINK!.

Friday April 7 Pink will be at Much Music Toronto Ontario.
Looking forward to seeing you live.

Her new video kicks butt. I especially love the fact that she makes fun of Paris Hilton big time in the video. I also think she is sending a real possitive message to to all young girls out there. We need more artists like Pink who arent affraid to tell all.
Old 08-04-2006, 18:17   #36
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
best song on the album (if not her best ever!) has to be "leave me alone (i'm lonely)"
dunno how she managed to get in my head and steal my thoughts like that... fabness
QoL
Old 08-04-2006, 18:24   #37
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Tatutaty gave me a link yesterday for a FANTASTIC live performance of "Dear Mr President" from French TV.

If anyone wants it click here. [Megaupload link]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 08-04-2006, 20:52   #38
Yulia's Little Secret

Who else had got tickets for the I'm Not Dead tour at the end of this year? Not all dates have been confirmed yet, but a few dates in Germany, Holland and Belgian have already..

I have a ticket to go see her in Amsterdam in December
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga
Old 08-04-2006, 22:47   #39
Gomenasai

im not dead performance
~~~~~~~~~~~
Loves me not Bandida Mix
Old 08-04-2006, 23:38   #40
Ice_Cream

Ooooh thanks c0c0!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread