Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Officially retiring

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 29-11-2003, 06:17   #1
Harrumph.

Officially retiring

I know I haven't wrote as much in English as I did in Spanish and for that, I'm sorry. When Tatu's American fandom was younger, I was one of the first fanfiction writers the fandom had, and I have enjoyed my year of working in my scarcely known fiction in here.

But now, I'm retiring from the fandom. I will continue to administer Ta Lyubit Tu's Empire pretty much anonymously, and I will continue to post my opinions in this forum as I always have done. But I won't write fiction anymore. It ain't a big waste, there's a load more writers, and GOOD ones, than when I started.

Another excuse of sorts is that I attend more than one fandom and Tatu just doesn't stir my creative juices anymore. I still adore them, I still love their music, and I will always be a fan, but I can't do more than sucky fiction anymore and I just am not getting any more new ideas.

So, I guess this is a goodbye of sorts. I'll enjoy writing what others do in my retirement as a Tatu fanfiction writer.

Dearly,
Your friendly neighborhood genderfucked darsh.
Old 29-11-2003, 13:54   #2
Участник

Well, if you aren't inspired....you just aren't inspired. And you should certainly write about things that you want to write about.

You'll be missed though. Your prison fic that you posted here was brilliant, and one of my all time favorite tatu fics.

I hope that you'll at least let us know when you are writing other types of fan fics, and where we can find them. (Why do I suspect that there will be a Matrix fan fic coming from you? ).

And please keep sharing those wonderful, powerful poems you write. You have an amazing way of getting intense emotions across with just a few words.

Parrish
Old 29-11-2003, 15:43   #3
Primetime Anchor

darje, darling. It's time to go further, I guess. Good luck with your future work. You have it all to be one of the best!

Huggs, and kisses.
Olga

P.S. Come and give us a coupel of your brilliant pieces from time to time. We all need them. Prmise?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 29-11-2003, 17:52   #4
Harrumph.

parrish122, one step ahead of ya. I already wrote one. I expect it to be published someday, and maybe I'll post the URL in here.

However, I'm also uploading two websites with my fiction, in means of you guys having a place to read my fiction and not having to scroll down in the forum. "Homeland" will be all of my fiction, "Trinity Archives", only about the Matrix.

forre, Thanks. I sure will.
Old 03-12-2003, 00:09   #5
Gimme some sugar!

i loved uґr prison fic very much. very-very much

and thanx to parrish, for recomending it
ReplyPost New Thread