Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Food & alcohol worldwide

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-01-2006, 08:16   #21
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I don't really know what's wrong with fast-food places.
Here's something straight from McDonald's site:
Quote:
We care about what you and your family eat. That’s why we take great pride in the quality of our food. Since our first restaurant was built, we have purchased quality ingredients from trusted, industry-leading brands. Every day, in every one of our restaurants across the world, our family promises to serve a quality meal every time to your family….we call it our quality promise.
We promise to use only fresh, wholesome ingredients when serving you and your family.
We promise to support agricultural and economic growth in our communities.
We promise to partner with leading industry suppliers and trusted brands.
We promise that our food safety standards will meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
We promise to monitor, measure and inspect the quality of our food, from farm to table, to assure freshness, quality and safety.
Doesn't that just make your mouth water?
well, not really, since i recently found out that mcdonald's people spit in the burgers and in the salads. there was this guy who lived in australia for a couple of years and worked at mcdonald's and told me EVERYONE did that. so... i think i'm gonna think twice before buying something from them. not to mention i had heard rumours people did this here as well. but now i have it confirmed
Old 30-01-2006, 08:19   #22
winter days ...

i think macdonalds is quality food. its so overprocessed and overrefined that when you die you will be well preserved. now thats quality
Old 30-01-2006, 08:20   #23
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I think freddie was being sarcastic, but it doesn't mean every fast food place is the same

To be honest I don't really care if someone spits on my food as long as I don't know about it LOL What you don't know doesn't hurt you LOL Well...unless you catch a cold from that person or something LOL

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh
i think macdonalds is quality food. its so overprocessed and overrefined that when you die you will be well preserved. now thats quality
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO @ the sarcasm!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 30-01-2006, 08:28   #24
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
To be honest I don't really care if someone spits on my food as long as I don't know about it LOL What you don't know doesn't hurt you LOL Well...unless you catch a cold from that person or something LOL
LMAOOOOOO! As long as I don't find a finger in my food, I am fine. LOL

I worked at McD. for two weeks when I was 15yrs of age. I used to spit in ppl food as well. LOL. I quit because obviously I was HORRIBLE!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]
Old 30-01-2006, 08:32   #25
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda05
I used to spit in ppl food as well. LOL.
classy ... very classy

Quote:
I quit because obviously I was HORRIBLE!
and you aren't now? .. or do you mean that McD was horrible?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 30-01-2006, 08:39   #26
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
classy ... very classy
I was only joking. Believe me. That is too gross! I am NOT that sort of a person.
I was a cashier. And a horrible one.

Quote:
and you aren't now?
Hell no. Like I said, I worked there for two weeks when I was 15! [school requirement].
I prefer working in an office environment.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-01-2006, 08:45   #27
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda05
I was only joking. Believe me.
I bet you did it!

Worse things in life you could do
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 30-01-2006, 08:52   #28
Участник

Quote:
I bet you did it!
My job as a cashier was to hand the closed bag of food to the customer and take the money from them. The MOST horrible two weeks of my life.

Quote:
Worse things in life you could do
You are right. But spitting in someone's food isn't one of them at least for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-01-2006, 12:17   #29
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
no because fast food is terrible for your body. none of the ingredients are quality. quality means healthy and nutritional. and i also mean quality to be well prepared, well seasoned, and presented well. please, don't start arguing with me over definitions. this is light hearted. and fun. this isn't about politics or race.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 30-01-2006, 15:07   #30
iMod

Quote:
To be honest I don't really care if someone spits on my food as long as I don't know about it LOL
Spitting isn't even the worse, you told me once about someone in your town that worked in a McDonalds and added his spunk to the mayonnaise… Another of McDonalds promises: the secret ingredient.

The problem with McDonalds is that even if they had quality products, they don't exactly have quality personnel.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 30-01-2006, 15:36   #31
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
no because fast food is terrible for your body. none of the ingredients are quality. quality means healthy and nutritional. and i also mean quality to be well prepared, well seasoned, and presented well. please, don't start arguing with me over definitions. this is light hearted. and fun. this isn't about politics or race.
You're the one getting all uptight about this, not us, Miss Food Snob! We're just have a little debate, as always you're trying to make everyone who doesn't agree with you look stupid! Personally I don't think quality = nutricious. Take for example ice cream, I think that can very much be quality without being good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Spitting isn't even the worse, you told me once about someone in your town that worked in a McDonalds and added his spunk to the mayonnaise… Another of McDonalds promises: the secret ingredient..
LOL Yeah, now that *IS* gross, doesn't mean every McDonalds employee does it, thankfully LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 30-01-2006, 16:55   #32
Bitchka

Quote:
You're the one getting all uptight about this, not us, Miss Food Snob! We're just have a little debate, as always you're trying to make everyone who doesn't agree with you look stupid!
yeah, lux ... besides, Europe does not have such big issue/problem like USA about good and nutritious, because Euro food is not quite so fucking mutated! So, the responses you'd be getting from non-Americans could only be comprehanded if you've been/lived in a non-American country ... have you?
And to tell you the truth, even McD tastes better in Europe not to mention you can have a beer while having their nasty burger
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 30-01-2006, 17:05   #33
Ice_Cream

Quote:
not to mention you can have a beer while having their nasty burger
Unfortunately they don't do that in the UK After going to McD's in Switzerland I was shocked to find out that in several countries they sold beer in McDonalds LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 30-01-2006, 17:12   #34
Bitchka

Quote:
Unfortunately they don't do that in the UK After going to McD's in Switzerland I was shocked to find out that in several countries they sold beer in McDonalds LOL
UK is the first one I hear that doesnt ..that's what you get for being so 'close' to the USA LoL ... now that i think about it, i never went to McD in sweden - I wonder if they sell it there, since they also have that 21 to drink hard alcohol deal...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 30-01-2006, 17:16   #35
Ice_Cream

Quote:
I wonder if they sell it there, since they also have that 21 to drink hard alcohol deal...
OMG Really?! I thought Sweden was pretty liberal. 21 is rediculous in my opinion. Laws on drinking are pretty stupid anyway, everyone whatever age they are always manage to get hold of any alcohol they want. I remember when I was 11 there was a guy who used to try to sell us alcohol on the street at double the price Well, when you're that age all you wanna do is look cool and impress your friends so of course you buy it
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 30-01-2006, 17:18   #36
Bitchka

Quote:
OMG Really?! I thought Sweden was pretty liberal.
well it is liberal ... but they have issues with the drinking .... alse, sweden is the place where you cannot buy anything buy beer at the grocery store ... and also, their beer is classified in several cathegories- very alcoholic (aka NORMAL beer), medium alcohol, non-alcoholic and so on ... i think you can buy beer @18, but gotta wait 3 more years for vodka for example, which makes no sense, as you can get pretty drunk with beer alone anyway..
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 30-01-2006, 17:24   #37
Ice_Cream

LMAO That is insane!!! That's not fair if you don't like beer but you like vodka LOL

And they don't sell alcohol at a grocery store?!!! That's laughable LOL

A few months ago they changed the law here so you can buy alcohol any time of the day *loves 24 hour supermarkets LOL* before then most shops had to stop selling at 11pm and clubs usually would stop about 3am-ish.

So of course at 10.45pm you would see queues of people lining up to buy alcohol before it got to 11pm LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 30-01-2006, 17:33   #38
Re-Offender

I cannot believe it !
Second page and we still haven't seen anything. In the Foodies thread, of all the threads !
I really need to see more goodies.
Old 30-01-2006, 17:35   #39
pie crust

Quote:
since they also have that 21 to drink hard alcohol deal...

It's 18 at bars and restaurants etc., it's 20 at the liquor store. (for any kind of alcohol)
Only 'light' beer is sold at the grocery store, and you must be 18.

But you can buy it at any age ilegally
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 30-01-2006, 17:39   #40
Re-Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
It's 18 at bars and restaurants etc., it's 20 at the liquor store.
What time people usually go to bed ?
half past nine ?
ReplyPost New Thread