Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum of Russian Music Search, Exchange and Polls

Russian songs - requests & exchange

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 17-07-2004, 02:17   #201
Gimme some sugar!

i just watched the monokini + savicheva vid.

those voices are so great. i'll just go and die a few more times...

so is there somewhere a good quality mp3

ofcourse,
one thousand red roses for our russian goodies supplier
Old 17-07-2004, 09:05   #202
we shout

$in .. you have the video .. why you want the mp3? LoL .. I hope you get to download that Dusha - Ya Ne Boleyu Toboy soon... you don't want to miss that .. and sorry.. *nix folks are still have to go thru "the Gate" ..

and I already asked Greg to cut Masha Rzhevskaya performance from that FZ-2 concert ...which I think Angelgirl would be very happy once she see it ... will be up soon hopefullly ...

oh somehow at nichya.ru forum, Oleg has responded to our posts about Nikomu Nikogda video.. and I think I scared him away by asking if Lena Kiper is single.. LoL ...

PS: Greg said that Val said that Masha Rzhevskaya and Yulia Savicheva are Maxim Fadeev favorites .. so the girls got the best songs ..
Old 17-07-2004, 10:22   #203
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
and I think I scared him away by asking if Lena Kiper is single.. LoL ...
LOL

wanna go flirting again, eh?!

Old 17-07-2004, 18:58   #204
Участник

Send a message via Yahoo to angeljas01
Oh yeah I forgot about the Dusha video, I also love all the shivering and her acting is super...so emotional. Thanks for lyrics...I like that I don't understand the song at first and make up my own meaning and then get the lyrics and get a different perspective on it...it's like two songs in one.

Thanks also to Sunwalk for the Alla video, I like her becuase I'm also a definite sucker for husky female vocals hehe and I've liked every song I've download of hers. The video is cool, another strong and emotional performance...plus the guy playing piano in the back reminds me of Yanni hehe.

Save the best for last...oh my goodness how I love that Nichya video...it's cool and all but Lena Kiper is so... *drools* sexy in there with her dimples and her shirt and ocean...wetness The song is great as well, although I was a bit distracted with the Kiper I didn't miss too much of the song hehe. And now I can't wait to see Masha...hmmm my mind will go wild in antisipation, thanks a whole lot denial.
Old 18-07-2004, 04:30   #205
we shout

Masha Rzhevskaya - Koshka

okay here is it!

http://www.nichya.net/videos/Masha_R...a_-_Koshka.mpg [ 38.3 MB ]

I think its her hair ....I always found hair that a little messy .. is sexy .. and with that voice ...

And the confusing lyric: .. this the first time Greg got confused with lyric . LoL..

Patches of light hit the windows,
Behind the little one is a sparrow
We sip only for a measure of our time
Iridescent Endings, crushed lumps
With you we're alone, Through it all
Yes, it's certainly complicated, but still probably
My Heart whispered, I told you

Most likely, in my next life
When I become a kitty na-na-na-na (on-on-on-on ?)
When I become a kitty na-na-na-na
Most Likely

Until my lipstick lightly touched the view
To me it's time to say goodbye to you already
I'll allowed the safety leaflets to be swept away
A glossy smile for those who registered
Yes, it's certainly complicated, but still probably
My Heart whispered, I told you

Most Likely
Old 28-07-2004, 07:11   #206
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
oiii .. eating alone! *takes away $in's pop-corn* ..boo....bored again now?

Zemfira's videos:

* http://www.nichya.net/denial/Zemfira-PMML.wmv [5.81MB]

* http://www.nichya.net/denial/zemfira_hochesh.wmv [4MB]

Hope you'll like it. I like the first one very much.

in PMML video she's chased by the Predator? talking 'bout weird videos
Old 28-07-2004, 07:24   #207
My Waking Hour

Dusha's video great...I mean the video not the song. So Is there an x-rated version?

The ones that are really weird and shit were Zemfira's. Quite good actually....
Old 28-07-2004, 08:31   #208
winter days ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
The ones that are really weird and shit were Zemfira's. Quite good actually....
yeah i quite like her "traffic" video

wouldnt mind seeing more glukoza vids ... i dont normally like the style of music she has but for some reason ive taken a real shining to glukoza ...
Old 05-08-2004, 15:41   #209
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
i just watched the monokini + savicheva vid.

those voices are so great. i'll just go and die a few more times...

so is there somewhere a good quality mp3
oh well.. .. I never expect to find it ... and I wasn't even looking .. and suddenly its there.. I guess its for you .. lucky girl ..
monokini_feat_yulya_savicheva_-_veter.mp3 - 3.98 MB

and this one for me .. found somewhere in my h/disk .. LoL .. lucky me too....
Doletay Live version. ( sound file.. Katya Lel duet with some guy )
golubev_doletai.wma - 811 KB -

And Greg already removed all the mp3s from his directory including MY Prostie Za Lyubov [ @ Greg ] .. but he will upload them again on another server... not sure if you have finished download all the mp3 .. but if you want anything .. let me know ... thanks.

Edit:
Greg, I want video for this song.. do you have it? Should be somewhere in FZ-2 concert I think. Monokini and Masha Rhzveskaya - Veter.. but its not the song monokini-Veter .. its different song... I've upload the song ..

http://www.nichya.net/denial/Masha_Mona_Veter.mp3 - 3.4 MB

Last edited by denial; 05-08-2004 at 19:02.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:40   #210
no....

that song isn't called Veter it's called Sidim Na Oblakah.... and, i don't have that video, and it's not in that concert that i have, but thanks for the Mp3!
Old 06-08-2004, 08:59   #211
we shout

Greg ..thanks for the song name.. umm.. maybe I 'll find the video someday .. for the mean time .. umm .. how about Koshka music video?
Old 06-08-2004, 23:39   #212
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
how about Koshka music video?
OH Boy! Do I LOVE it when i can deliver ... well, here it is:
Masha Rzhevskaya - Koshka 34.51MB DOWN

i personally like it's simplicity and she looks really beautiful in it :: rawr ::

note: i have it as well in a very large m2v file format... if you'd like this one, pm me.

I'm in the process of downloading the following vids:
Irakli - Vova-Chuma :: was a big hit, but the lyrics are a bit, dumb ::
Priklyucheniya Elecktronikov - Trava U Doma :: personal favorite ::
Drugiye Pravila - Leti, Begi :: just to see what it is ::

hehehe, i'll have them all up with in a week : slow slow server downloading from :

Last edited by thegurgi; 24-08-2004 at 02:34.
Old 07-08-2004, 03:14   #213
we shout

Greg, thank you thank you thank you. I love I love I love the video so much I just feel like speechless.. is this Maxim Fadeev's work again .. it has similiar effect like butterfly effect in Katya LeL's Marmeladniy.. but how come she is not listed in Maxim's project?

When watching a music video .. I always like the angle of shooting .. and.. I always like the closed-up shoot of the character .. not the beauty but the expression ... like face.. eyes..mouth ..nose... hand... etc ...and I would compare them to the background and surrounding images... .. this video satisfied me .. I like it very very very much.. thank you again.

---------------------

Guys, I don't know if this has been announced anywhere else in this forum. But if you check http://www.nichya.net -

Subtitled Performance Videos from the Cerbul De Aur Concert in Romania!
Tatu - Klouny[Subtitled].avi 55.08MB
Tatu - Zachem Ya[Subtitled].avi 63.15MB

Thanks again Greg, I really really really enjoy these HQ performance videos [ Klouny and Zachem Ya ] with english subtitles. And I wait for more. We should have all TATU songs for this. And I laugh when I saw it has www.nichya.net in the end. LoL

*still downloading*

oi oi oi .. now sooooo many videos to watch...

-------------------------------------

My wish list:

1. Gluk'Oza performance / music video - anything
2. Irina Dubsova - performance Roman
3. Yulia Buzhilova - Spi - if they have music video for this
4. Yulia Savicheva - Believe me - FZ 4 concert
5. Gluk'Oza - oi oi oi - FZ 4 concert
6. Monokini and Maria Rhzevskaya (Masha) - duet - FZ performance

Why do Monokini gets to sing with all this adorable girls!?

Thank you .. LoL

oii ... Gluk'Oza!!! Malish live *dead* *packs her stufff* .. okay .. thats it!! Greg .. lets move to Moscow!

Last edited by denial; 08-08-2004 at 07:07.
Old 08-08-2004, 17:16   #214
no....

d, i don't like the wish list... it makes me feel bad, caus i know i won't be able to find all those... i've already told you so...

but here are a few
Glukoza - Malish [Live on Total Show] 41.11MB DOWN
glukoza is really really cute in this

Glukoza - Glukoza Nostra 35.68MB DOWN
this is the continuation of the Nevesta and Nenavizhu Videos... it's great as well

Alsu - Solo 7.8MB DOWN
I know D doesn't care about Alsu, but i think she's cute and she has a great voice. I think video should prove my point

Irakli - Vova-Chuma 34.13MB DOWN
Well, this was a big hit so I posted it, the video is kind of typical but oh well

Priklyucheniye Electronikov - Trava U Doma 31.07MB DOWN
Oh! This video is great! It even has english subtitles [and japanese and sometimes arabic!]... it's mostly animated as well and just really cool...

so enjoy, i may have more in the future

Last edited by thegurgi; 24-08-2004 at 02:36.
Old 08-08-2004, 18:21   #215
we shout

Greg its okay if you can't find them .. maybe someday they'll appear .. its always like that... last time I was so craved for gluk'oza live performance .. just had to bite my lips and keep quiet cause I can't find it.. and now I've seen some already .. more than I expected ..

and.. thanks I've downloaded already both Gluk'Oza ...I saw in the directory today while I was fixing broken link. heh heh .. I love both of them .. though I already have the Nostra .. but the video is small .. so now I get to see the big one.. thank you!!

About Alsu, thank you .. I already downloaded the video . its nice ..yes she's pretty and her voice is nice .. but still .. not enough . I still don't care about Alsu ..

And I also still don't care about Korabli .. okay .. let me listen one more time before sleep .. 1 AM here .. I just got home ..

umm.. still not strong enough .. maybe next time ..

I'll watch the other two tomorrow night .. downloading now ..

Thanks again ..

---------------------------------------
Quote:
Irakli - Vova-Chuma 34.13MB
Well, this was a big hit so I posted it, the video is kind of typical but oh well
okay .. I watched this two times .. and trying to understand what's interesting in it .. but maybe that guy is pretty .. or the song is funny .. but I don't really care... maybe because I don't understand the language .. and nothing interesting in the video to make me think of anything .. but if I could understand more about this song .. that will be good .. cause if this is their big hit .. than you'll know what are they (the Russians) about...

Quote:
Priklyucheniye Electronikov - Trava U Doma 31.07MB
I actually like this one .. maybe because I've already listen to it in the FZ performance video where Savicheva hold the flag, and others they march dance..

I watched it many times .. first I was reading the subtitle and trying to understand what this song is about .. but this video other than cartoon .. has also some 'serious images' .. I still could not figured out what its about ... accept its something about "we don't dream of cosmostrope but the grass out side our house" .. so what is this about? .. and in the end of the video .. the shuttle was smacked and it leave a msg "kill 'em all" .. and how is that related? LoL .. then I decided just to watch the scene on the video and the story .. so I think its something about russian space program .. that these band .. want to tell .. that they are not proud of those things .. but what they want is a better life around them .... ur .. am I right?

Last edited by denial; 09-08-2004 at 06:25.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:24   #216
no....

Trava U Doma is either about Pot, or it's about keeping the focus down to earth instead of the stars... or both... but you'll notice that they are all stoned out of their minds at the end. hahahaha ..... i don't get the kill em all thing either
Old 09-08-2004, 15:49   #217
we shout

hahaha .. okay .. so its actually about some stoned rock stars .. they dont care about what happened around them .. all they care is about the grass to smoke thier pot?

But in the FZ performance it looks more like patriotic song ..
Old 10-08-2004, 19:02   #218
no....

no... D. you're right. The song is about Cosmonauts coming home from Space and dreaming of the Earth... the band that covered the song and made that video just twisted the meaning like i did... hehe

Now, More Videos
Neposedi - Novogodneye Poppuri New Year Poppuri - it's a mix of the best songs from 2003... some which i know you'll recognize

Linda - Tsepi i Kol'tsa I had this video for a long time, but it just wasn't good quality and now i have the good quality. I'm digging the animation

Drugiye Pravila - Leti!Begi! DOWN
Russia's goody wholesome teen pop group. They frighten me, but the song is still ok and i find the dancing very very funny

Drugiye Pravila - Opera DOWN
This confused me so much to a point i had to share it... hahaha. why are they worshipping a gold fish?!

---- that's all for now... enjoy

Last edited by thegurgi; 24-08-2004 at 02:39.
Old 11-08-2004, 19:53   #219
we shout

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the videos .. I already downloaded the Neposedi video .. they are so cute .. hehehe .. and I noticed the glukoza's song .. I just finished watching the Anatomy video with english subtitle .. it gave a new meaning to me .. then I watched again all other videos and eurovision video .. nichya song video at Japan concert .. awww... so I will download the rest of the videos you post later okay .. its already 3 am again .. LoL ..

Thank you very much...truly...
- denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 11-08-2004, 20:09   #220
Trust no1

Yes A Linda video. Thank you thegurgi.

Alright it's an animated video, but it's a start

Do you know if there are any more Linda videos around? I have become a real fan (probably the only English fan she has) and would really like to see her performing some of her songs.
ReplyPost New Thread