Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU English forum Questions to the Moderators

Missing members and why they left - discussion

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 16:26   #41
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
i miss mossopp, teeny, rachel, xena, echoed, cool, haku, THEvolkovaADDICT, veggiedelite, QB, nataku, rob...who else who else
How is possible to miss me? I'm here practically every single day.
I do appreciate the sentiment though. Thanks sweetie-dahling!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?

Old 10-12-2004, 16:35   #42
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossopp
How is possible to miss me? I'm here practically every single day
you can still be missed when you sleep or so
Guess the old me is missed. The old me who was calm and (what was the other word, Miguel?) durring discussions. I'm happy with the new me though. Sorry to those who are not.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 10-12-2004, 16:44   #43
Участник

Lux, what? Most of those people are still here...

Old 11-12-2004, 01:27   #44
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Does anyone still remember FadingAway? That kid from America. He was a mod on The Island Of The Arts even, for a while. He disapeared in May 2003.

Then there's Yulenia (or something like that. :P), my favourite girl JockedStylz of course. My lesbian lover Darje. Karxwp. Lenochka, Uhaku, Bitty and Volkotina. Then there's the mod of all mods Echoed, which some people succesfully drove away with their ignorance and lack of respect (besides the fact that she had less time for the forum things at that point). There's also someone else on this forum I sorely miss, but shall remain unmentioned for undisclosed reasons...

There are still a BUNCH of other people who made this forum as special as it once was... Cniaju, Tranz, Cirrus, Crni (he doesn't come much on lately anyway).

Hmmm... who else...TvA, Xenna (banned unrightfully - it'd really be great if she'd get unblocked), same goes for Rob and Nike75.

Old 11-12-2004, 01:34   #45
a kind of fresh madness

I do wish TvA would come back. He was a top bloke and I really miss his contribution to the forum.
I'm not sure of the circumstances surrounding Xena's banning but Rob is certainly missed. He helped me out once and I am very greatful for his generosity.
I often wonder about darje too. We had a slight *aherm* altercation a while back and she vanished completely soon after. It'd be good just to know she's ok.
Parrish122 is another member I really miss. She was really supportive of me when I was going through a particularly rough patch last year. It'd be great to hear from her again, if only to express one more time how greatful I am to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 11-12-2004, 01:37   #46
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Oh yeah. Parrish, as well. And Russkayatatu could be pronounced missing.

Old 11-12-2004, 01:39   #47
no....

I miss Jocked a lot, she was was my best forum pal long before Denial ever was, we watched Eurovision via Internet together, it was very exiciting, and i was the last person she talked to before she left (she said, i'm disconnecting now, i'll miss you)... It was sad! I also miss Karwxp! i didn't think about it til Freddie mentioned, she was great!

... this thread brings a lot of nostalgia, to another time a long time ago

Old 11-12-2004, 01:40   #48
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Believe it or not Lorna, TvA has actually got a job now!!!

I speak to Parrish pretty much every day of MSN

freddie, Brenna is often on MSN too
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm

Old 11-12-2004, 01:41   #49
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
Believe it or not Lorna, TvA has actually got a job now!!!
You're fucking kidding! No way!!! What's he doing?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 11-12-2004, 01:46   #50
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
Quote:
You're fucking kidding! No way!!! What's he doing?
He's working in a hotel. I gave him an ulltimatum months ago that if he didn't get a job within 2 months I'd never speak to him again LMAO Well, a few nights ago, after having him blocked for the past month or so, I get a txt on my phone from him at about 3am telling me to unblock him and that he's got a job! Seems it did the trick! LMAO
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 11-12-2004, 01:49   #51
Ice_Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
Tell her to add me.
Will do
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-12-2004, 01:51   #52
a kind of fresh madness

Philbert has a job.
Wow.
This is gonna take a while to sink in.
Tell him I wish him all the best and it's about time he got his lazy arse off the sofa!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 11-12-2004, 01:54   #53
Ice_Cream

Quote:
... it's about time he got his lazy arse off the sofa!
Exactlly! I don't think it's fair I pay my taxes so he can sit on his fat ass and claim benefits!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-12-2004, 04:59   #54
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
this is a reunion. lovely.

freds, i miss many of those you have mentioned. however, i speak to a few regularly.
reminiscing reminds me of when this forum was different. times have changed.

cybernetic nostalgia sure is sweet. maybe its human nature. maybe i was younger. maybe i should focus and write my paper.

ps. i'm glad some of us are still here and this forum is alive and kicking
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]

Old 11-12-2004, 11:51   #55
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cream
Exactlly! I don't think it's fair I pay my taxes so he can sit on his fat ass and claim benefits!
Hell yeah! People like that piss me off too!
*goes into a silent rant about work-shy good-for-nothings who earn more on benefits than I do working my arse off day after day....!*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Old 12-12-2004, 01:14   #56
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Oh yeah. Parrish, as well. And Russkayatatu could be pronounced missing.
ruskaya posts from time to time..I gather she's too busy with her studies...as for the rest, well, they obviously got disappointed, pissed off or fed up with Tatu and they left. What more natural than that?

On a bright note, there are lots of cool members who are still here

Old 12-12-2004, 01:45   #57
the likeness of a human

Quote:
Lenochka, Uhaku, Bitty and Volkotina.
Uhaku is very much alive and busy. She's got a girlfriend and a job now. And well, there's also her second novel...

Old 12-12-2004, 10:20   #58
I'm a Dust Bunny!

Oh. Um. Hi?

Thanks for the mention, PPG, Lux. Slovene Face. :P Hah.

I'm not really here though. Carried away by the sands of so-much-school-work-and-general-work-that-I-want-to-stab-myself-in-the-face-with-a-fork. And time. ^_^'

Hi to those people I sometimes harrass on MSN, though I don't know how I manage the time for it. School hates my face.

Hope y'all are doin' well out there. And that school and work do not hate your collective faces, because that's just uncool.

EDIT: On a side note, what UP PowerPuffGrrl, my Canadian SOUL Sista. What be goin' down in dah hood, homie-G-dawg-gir'frien'?! Jigga, what. Okay. I'm done now.

~Echo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Quietly weaving,
Tiredly leaving,
Another today,
Again tomorrow
Together dismay,
And raining sorrow.

Le noir, la gloire... On se demande bien.
Mais comm' je t'adore, lorsque je m'endors...

Old 12-12-2004, 10:35   #59
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
ARW.....Welcome my Echo!........hope to see you here more often....Try during Holidays....we miss your intelligent Humour !....Kiss

To speak frankly, I feel as Tatysite has changed last year....:sad:
First , we tought it could be about the fact that t.A.T.u doesn't sing anymore and aren't gay...
Indeed, I don't think it's the reason...and the most I speak with people , the most they all say to me the same thing....They left taysite because...they didn't find anymore interest in the posts..
Before , here, people were sharing most about their impressions about Music, about society or general big problems...there was more creativity in the Art Section....
Having the part about Russion songs gave a new breath to tatysite ...but it isn't enough...

tatysite helped a lot of tennagers to build themselves as grown up persons....that's why , for my part, i found it very interesting....
if , to help them , we just have now threads about: Does Yulia has true or faulse hair?...may be it isn't enough....
I'm not against this kind of thread at all....not what I say ...but I'm enough sad it became the "predominent" kind of subject....

*This post isn't at all an agressive post....*...it's just a way of reflexion about the future of tatysite.....I don't want criticize people who create posts here cause i don't create threads by myself, so it would be unfair for the ones who create threads here...but i would like to say...may be we should think together about the destiny of Tatysite... and try to think about its orientation...and for that , try to check , without cheating, the Real Causes why so much people of quality left tatysite...

Just cheek this thread....and see by yourselves....a lot of people who don't post anymore...have appeared again!...it's a fact....that means they are around ...not all eaten by the external life...but they don't post anymore........

They are still linked to this little family by their "invisible" presence but don't post ....
So may be, we should try to think all together about what happened on tatysite....why so much people left tatysite ?.....to avoid this site of quality'd finish as tatu , itself...(and I hope they release a new album, of course)...

And I would like to say, too: Russkayatatu,Sunny Poison, Volkotina, Bitty ,Echo, Puff, Uhaku, Parrish, Jock, a girl with a number in her name"@$*#" (sorry i don't remember the number...),Darje, Karxwp, Lenochka,Cool, cniaju...and a lot of others....please...try to come back more often....you were an indispensable, a necessary part of the squeletor of tatysite....
Please, come back for tatysite ....for the depth and intelligence of your posts....Tatysite needs you ..

I miss Xena , too.

Last edited by nath; 12-12-2004 at 11:31.

Old 12-12-2004, 13:05   #60
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwalk
tatysite helped a lot of teenagers to build themselves as grown up persons....
if , to help them , we just have now threads about: Does Yulia has true or faulse hair?...may be it isn't enough....
I'm not against this kind of thread at all....not what I say ...but I'm enough sad it became the "predominent" kind of subject....
You know what? I think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head.
I know I for one found these forums an amazing source of knowledge and support during the phase where I was gradually coming out to everyone and, although I wasn't a teenager at that point, I certainly did a lot of growing up.
I'm not saying that I no longer need the advice and friendship of the people I've met here, but you do get to a point where the reason you stick with something is because you've already been with it for so long rather than you actually strongly rely on it anymore.
Also, a lot of people flocked to tatysite in the beginning because tATu were actually relevant and people could relate to them. We had new members joining all the time even if they didn't necessarily stick around or post more than once or twice. Now we hardly get anyone new coming here because tATu are no longer important. Hell, most people think they don't even exist as a band anymore! It's no wonder noone new joins and a lot of the old members are leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...

Closed ThreadPost New Thread