Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 21.02.04 and 22.02.04. [aka Eps. 11 & 12]

Old 22-02-2004, 18:47   #81
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by paradoxides
this flight was a little bit longer - ca 20 hours!
Yeah, thanks.

I have no idea why i typed 8h LOL Sunny poison said 20h and i knew it.
But i stand by what i said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 22-02-2004, 20:39   #82
Участник

Yulia will receive from Pasha the treatment she deserves, sooner or later. If he is clever enough he'll spend all her money.

If she is clever enough she'll find a rich dumb old husband

And Tatu will remain in the history as a highly succesfull group who must not be copied

Old 22-02-2004, 20:55   #83
Сумасшёдшая!!! !!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Debz Send a message via MSN to Mad Debz Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Debz
Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
Hey guys!! Aren't you being a little harsh on Yulia? She's acting like 80% of the stars would aftr 3 years of fame... cold, arogant, moody... it comes with the territory. And we all knew damn well the girls were more then capable of the rude beahaviour - remember the US tour. Oh that's right!! We all called it "punkish attitude" then.
What's changed by now, anyway? We can still call it like that. Yes she is rude and dismissive. But that's a part of what makes Yulia herself. We can take it or leave it. She sure doesn't give a damn what we think of her. Lets not worry ourselves. Lol
I didn't want to edit the quote because it's exactly what I would have said. Yulia is a Diva she doesn't give a flying banana what people think. At times I have found her rather rude, hey she totally ignorned me at the hotel in Saint Petersburg even though I was stood right next to her, don't forget. It annoyed me but I do expect it from her. Yulia's Yulia

Hasn't it always been said that Yulia and Lena are total opposites? Lena the quite book worm, Yulia the wild party animal. Lena who doesn't like to upset people, Yulia the one who will stand on peoples fingers (there's a quote about that somewhere isn't there?). Lena the one who cares a little for her fans and will most of the time pose for photos, Yulia the one who wont give fans the time of day. Thats what makes them who they are.

On the Ivan note it looks to me that he is still expecting them to come back. Surely they are in the last year of their contract anyway?

MD
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mad Debz || Taty Mad
w.A.S t.A.T.y || Club Member || "Wait and see, that's me! Pffft!"

Old 22-02-2004, 20:59   #84
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Yulia is a Diva
Yeah, and I'm Pavarotti...

Get real. There's not a single reason for Yulia to be considered a diva or for her seeing herself as a diva.

Old 22-02-2004, 21:18   #85
tATu - Fan

Quote:
Get real. There's not a single reason for Yulia to be considered a diva or for her seeing herself as a diva.
From what could be heard over here from Russians, girls in Russia would love to be in Yulia's or Lena's shoes, and tATu are considered big stars.

Old 22-02-2004, 21:18   #86
Сумасшёдшая!!! !!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Debz Send a message via MSN to Mad Debz Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Debz
Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
Hmm I find being told to get real a little offensive. What's your defonition of a Diva? There are differrent types of Divas. Yulia's a "I'm not doing that, I'm to good for that and I'm so not going there" Diva. Where I come from a Diva is someone who thinks they are better than everyone else and don't care what people think.

MD
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mad Debz || Taty Mad
w.A.S t.A.T.y || Club Member || "Wait and see, that's me! Pffft!"

Old 22-02-2004, 21:20   #87
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by haku
Tatu are supposed to be different. If Yulia is like any bitchy American pop star, what's the point?
No difference whatsoever. That's my point. My point was also that it was like this ALL THE TIME.

Quote:
What's changed is that their career is going down the drain, the hardcore fans are all they have and they're losing even that. Yulia's diva attitude is no longer endearing, it's just tiring now.
So she should start behaving better now that their career is going down the drain? It's that a bit much to expect? She wasn't nice BEFORE when they were at their heights. Why start now? She always remained what she is. True to herself. Whatever that might mean. I always claimed she was rude, arogant spoiled little brat. But everyone dismissed it then. The only differece is that I forgave her then, or rather accepted her for what she is...
Most people are still unable to do that.

Quote:
Agreed. And you can bet that a lot less fans will vote for Tatu at the next MTV award show (if they are nominated ever again that is). Why care to vote since Yulia thinks those award ceremonies are useless?
Quote:
Originally posted by Staringelf
...And you think that's ok? Just because she has 'fame' (in her country, that is, because in the West nobody knows her besides tATu fans)?
Just because she's famous she gets to be a total bitch and it's completely ok? I don't think so.
If we had good music to cover all the arogance and rudness that went on and is going on, then it'd all be aright. But we don't have good fresh music. And THAT'S the biggest problem.Not on how many MTC awards Yulia appears and who's nais she cuts. Those are all secondary things compared to what's REALLY importaint in a MUSICAL band. Music.
Michael Jackson was considered an unusual genious in the 80s... a bit weird, but still a genious cause the music he made then was phenomenal. When the quality of that failed in the 90s THEN did the "wacko" and "child abuser" slanders come up... nobody paied THAT much attention to his extrencisities until that cane the ONLY THING that was visable in public... no more #1 hits, no more multi-platinum albums. Just contraversy, cause there was nothign else left. And that's where TAtu are going I'm afraid if there won't be a solid album out SOON! So people again have something else too talk about.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 22-02-2004, 21:40   #88
Участник

I think Yulia will be off the radar fairly soon. No one wants to work with someone like her. Can you imagine her being a producer and having to work with a large number of people. I can't see Lena working with her much longer and I think she has screwed Ivan for the last time. So there is really no one that she has left except her dad, money-mom and her bf. Everyone has wondered what she sees in Pasha . . . I am wondering how he tolerates her crude, rude mouth and the fact that she stays stoned half-the-time. It is time that everyone see Yulia for what she really is and let her go her own way. Quit bad-mouthing fans that are finally seeing this girl for what she really is . . . she is arrogant, mean and condescending toward others. And, she won't have to waste any more of her time traveling to places like Singapore because I don't think anyone will vote for her. She's finished. Until she apologizes to her fans for her attitude, I think she'll go straight down hill.

Old 22-02-2004, 21:58   #89
Loved and Admired by All

Location: Somehwere in between the mountains under the scorching sun

Send a message via Yahoo to rANdoMtATuFaN
Wow...ppl calm down. I fail to understand why ppl always see the negative side of every situation. Lena and Yulia are thier own people. They should do what they want. There is no reason to over react to every little thing.

So, Yulia didn't go. I have no opinion there.

The whole pity-thing - I have a diff. take on that: I don't think she was being mean or bringing Lena down. She just knows what Lena is like and she was stating that. But, I wasn't infront of her when she said it so I don't know.

Lena went, did her thing, and came back. Shouldn't we be happy about that?

BTW, I loved the song.

- my little rant

Thanx Sunny for the report and Hare for the song.

Last edited by rANdoMtATuFaN; 22-02-2004 at 22:04.

Old 22-02-2004, 22:20   #90
I don't waste my time

Regarding tATu's "punk attitude": one thing is to be provocative and inconvenient on TV in order to get attention and headlines to push the product. That's totally understandble if Yulia or Lena are rude or provocative on TV to get attention to the band. That's one thing, and I have nothing agains that.
But another thing is to be rude and ungrateful to your fans, considering visiting them is a waste of time.
I'm not even gonna talk about Yulia's "professional" behaviour any longer because I and many people have already said what should be said. But it's pretty clear she does not give a shit about her fans and thinks of herself as superior - I wish that was only an image for promotion, but unfortunately it's real - with this attitude towards her fans, she only showed she is a self-centered bitch.

Old 22-02-2004, 22:23   #91
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by rANdoMtATuFaN
Wow...ppl calm down. I fail to understand why ppl always see the negative side of every situation. Lena and Yulia are thier own people. They should do what they want. There is no reason to over react to every little thing.

So, Yulia didn't go. I have no opinion there.

The whole pity-thing - I have a diff. take on that: I don't think she was being mean or bringing Lena down. She just knows what Lena is like and she was stating that. But, I wasn't infront of her when she said it so I don't know.

Lena went, did her thing, and came back. Shouldn't we be happy about that?

BTW, I loved the song.

- my little rant

Thanx Sunny for the report and Hare for the song.
What a refreshing, down-to-earth, and level-headed post. I'm glad people like you still post here. That gives me hope.

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 22-02-2004 at 22:34.

Old 22-02-2004, 22:37   #92
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally posted by staringelf
Regarding tATu's "punk attitude": one thing is to be provocative and inconvenient on TV in order to get attention and headlines to push the product. That's totally understandble if Yulia or Lena are rude or provocative on TV to get attention to the band. That's one thing, and I have nothing agains that.
But another thing is to be rude and ungrateful to your fans, considering visiting them is a waste of time.
I'm not even gonna talk about Yulia's "professional" behaviour any longer because I and many people have already said what should be said. But it's pretty clear she does not give a shit about her fans and thinks of herself as superior - I wish that was only an image for promotion, but unfortunately it's real - with this attitude towards her fans, she only showed she is a self-centered bitch.
*sighs* You don't get it still. I'm saying that she was like this ALL THE TIME. She didn't change these last two months. She was herself from the very begining and if she wasn't then she probably wouldn't even gotten as far as she did by now. The only difference are the fans who see nothing else but the scandal now since there's nothing else to talk about.
They're ALL like that to the fans... at least most of them. Even worse. And lets not forget they HAVE been nice to many fans in the past so it's not just them being self-centered bitches all the time. They're just humans, with emotions. They do get rude and arogant. And we'll just have to live with it, like we did in the past. And like ALL other fans of great bands who's performers are rude assholes must.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 22-02-2004, 22:45   #93
viva la scientology!

Quote:
I'm saying that she was like this ALL THE TIME. She didn't change these last two months. She was herself from the very begining and if she wasn't then she probably wouldn't even gotten as far as she did by now. The only difference are the fans who see nothing else but the scandal now since there's nothing else to talk about.
And I bet if they were still hugely successful stars, some people here would respect Yulia for "being herself" and being honest. Now we say she's bitchy and rude... which I think is closer to the reality anyways. Being rude is nothing to respect in someone.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.

Old 22-02-2004, 22:52   #94
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
*sighs* You don't get it still. I'm saying that she was like this ALL THE TIME. She didn't change these last two months.
I know she hasn't changed! Actually, I think she got worse with the years. And yes, she's had other bad attitudes towards the people who support the group, but for me this one is the worst of them all. She knows she's being filmed, and she knows her fans will watch that, so it's like her saying to the fans that doesn't give a damn about them. For me, that's just too much. Eventough she was being herself and wasn't lying - at least she's honest - it still is really too much rudeness and ungratefulness for me.

Not that it affects me, because I never really liked her that much - of course I always find it funny to see her mumbling, swearing and mocking journalists, but as a person she's not really appealing to me. Lena, on the other hand, is and always was.

And I don't understand how people who love the music and the band get carried away and love their 'idols' even if they're the biggest assholes
I mean, I love Oasis (their music), but I hate every single one of them, especially Liam Gallagher, because they're such rude, vulgar people. They don't have the right to be like that just because their music is good or because they're famous - nobody has the right to be like that. Period.
I refuse to agree with the theory that you're allowed to be a total bastard just because you're famous and successful.

Last edited by Unplugged; 22-02-2004 at 22:59.

Old 22-02-2004, 23:01   #95
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Whuh ppl... no need to jupm on conclusions so fast. Sorry... may be my report wasn't full enough. I can't record the thing even. So I had to type really fast before I forget everything. But where did I say Yulia acted THIS bad? If I found her behaving like diva or being rude, I'd state my opinion, trust me. *sigh* Guess I need to go back to that episode once again.

Neither Yulia nor Lena were going to attend the ceremony. They both had doubts. But they did a recording where they said 'hello and thanks' to all the fans and they BOTH did it. Yulia didn't put there any less effort than Lena did. She was the one controlling all the proccess actually. And it's not like Yulia just sent Lena to Singapore and stayed at home enjoying the holiday. During the recording she tried to convince Lena not to go. She said Lena had to think about her health and that it was plain stupid to spend 20 hours in the plane, stay there 4 hours and then come back home. Her point wasn't that they shouldn't care of the fans. Her point was that it was useless and not fair going there in such mood they both had, arrive there tired as hell and act like everything was ok while it wasn't.
It's their job u say? Hello! *waves hands* Haven't u heard, guys, that these girls have no job now? Their careers and lives are going downhill at the lighting speed and you blame them for not wanting to attend some ceremony which is just the echo of what they once had? There's no TATU anymore. At least now. May be girls will keep singing, may be they'll do it together (they both seem to want it) and may be even with Ivan (wich I doubt now). But now it's not happening. Now they have no clue of what their lives will look like in some months.
There in the airport, lena wasn't blaming Yulia for not going. She was blaming herself for being so weak and kind-hearted. She said she was doing this good thing for ppl who ruined her life. And that she'd better be as stubborn as Yulia for her own sake.
Talking about Lena, Yulia was in fact pitying her not laughing or something. She was saying that it wasn't fair to mock at artists that way. Her point was that Lena wasn't the type who would argue. But she didn't mean it as a bad thing. She said it was just the way Lena was. Some could even find that this thing was what Yulia actually liked in Lena.

Ok. I'm off to type a report on todays episode.

Edit: yeah... and one more thing. U can defend Lena or can defend Yulia (hey, being in Singapore Lena said hi to everyone... even her dog... and she absolutely forgot about Yulia) but the tuth is that noone of them needs to be defended. They are 2 adults now. Each of them has her own life. If you think they don't care about each other at all, u are wrong. They do... they remeber all good times they had together and they want to keep singing together. But at the same moment they are not as close as you'd like them to be. It's life. They are partners, friends but nothing more.

Last edited by la aurora; 22-02-2004 at 23:17.

Old 22-02-2004, 23:13   #96
I don't waste my time

Quote:
going there in such mood they both had, arrive there tired as hell and act like everything was ok while it wasn't.
That's called being professional. Sure, they may not be tATu anymore, but the award was directed at both of them and voted by their fans. So, for me, Lena did the right thing.

Quote:
Ok. I'm off to type a report on todays episode.
Thanks for all your reports, sunny poison!

Old 22-02-2004, 23:23   #97
Участник

Thank you for elaborating on that point, sunny poison. Very much appreciated!

xena225

Old 22-02-2004, 23:51   #98
tATu - Fan

sunny poison, Thanks for your reports!
The time and work you spend is highly appreciated!

Old 23-02-2004, 00:05   #99
The Bunny Prince

Send a message via AIM to nasnedagoniat
Thank you sunny poison. We would truly be in the dark without you. Love ya lots.

Old 23-02-2004, 00:14   #100
Участник

Rob, I would like to turn your attention to the fact that we all came to this forum initially because we wanted to support Tatu, discuss their music, news etc. Some of us have changed their views about Tatu because we got tired/annoyed with the constant scandals, lack of new music, or Tatu's ignorance of us.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's the bottom line.