Send a message via Skype™ to crni
Quote:
Originally Posted by staringelf
GREAT nickname! Suits her well
well... it's old news, that's like her second *real* name, rather then nick
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 16-07-2004, 23:49   #42

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Lindsay Lohan in Luck with $7 million Payday

Freaky Friday and Mean Girls star Lindsay Lohan is in final talks for
a payday north of $7 million to topline Lady Luck at New Regency and
20th Century Fox, reports Variety.

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days helmer Donald Petrie will direct the
comedy, which concerns the luckiest girl in the world who, through a
chance encounter with a perennial loser, finds her good fortune
swapped for his incredibly bad luck.

The script was originally written by Jonathan Bernstein, James Greer
and Mark Blackwell, then rewritten by I. Marlene King.

Source: ComingSoon.net by way of Variety
Old 18-07-2004, 03:14   #43
iMod

Geri Halliwell

Well, this anecdote is not really interesting but Geri Halliwell is a naughty redhead and i like naughty redheads so i'm posting it.

Offtop:
And Kate, you know i like your pictures. I remember this picture of you lying on a sofa... this one, and damn you look hot! Long red hair, great legs, and curves! I like

Maybe i should create a "hot redhead pics thread", lol, you'd have to be in it for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 18-07-2004, 03:43   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
Offtop:
And Kate, you know i like your pictures. I remember this picture of you lying on a sofa... this one, and damn you look hot! Long red hair, great legs, and curves! I like

Maybe i should create a "hot redhead pics thread", lol, you'd have to be in it for sure.
A couple things:

I'm sorry Kate and Haku, but this is a poor excuse for "red" hair - no offense Just my opinion. But you/she is/are quite good looking anyway.

Also, I just realized that Kate looks a whole lot like my cousin's girlfriend. I wonder if Kate talks as much as she does. Cause this girl can talk your head off sometimes. Not that that's a bad thing.

-------------

Lindsay Lohan's alleged email address: lindsay_rocks86@hotmail.com
Old 19-07-2004, 02:27   #45
iMod

Myleene Klass (former Hear'Say)

Myleene looking hot as she was going back home after a night of clubbing in London.

Pic 1
Pic 2
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by haku; 19-07-2004 at 04:12. Reason: spelling
Old 19-07-2004, 02:38   #46
I don't waste my time

Quote:

What a great dress to wear for a night out
Old 19-07-2004, 04:05   #47

Access Hollywood's Adrianna Costa met up with Lindsay at the opening of the new Prada store in Beverly Hills to find out what it's like to be the seven million dollar woman.

"It's amazing. It's really weird," Lindsay admitted. "When my agents called me, they were like, 'Um, we have some great news,' and I was like, 'Oh what?' and they said, 'You are getting $7.5 million for your next movie,' and I was like, 'What?!?'"

And while she said she doesn't need it, she will most certainly take it.

"How in the world does it feel to be 18?" Adrianna asked.

"It does not feel much different. It is kind of weird because people are like, 'Oh you are 18 now, how do you feel?'â?¦I mean now I can talk to guys that are 21 without people saying its bad," she said with a laugh.

And one of those guys is Wilmer Valderrama from "That 70's Show," who Lindsay has reportedly been dating.

"He's a really great guy and I think that anyone would be lucky to date him. He is really, really sweet and a great dancer," the actress said.

When Adrianna asked if Wilmer might qualify as simply a "friend with benefits," a blushing Lohan laughed and replied, "Yeah, friends with benefits."

"And is he a fabulous smoocher?" Adrianna inquired.

"No, I don't know. I don't know," a reluctant Lohan said. "I have a 10-year-old sister who might be watching this!"

Source: Access Hollywood
Old 19-07-2004, 04:06   #48
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
Quote:
Myleene looking hot as whe was going back home after a night of clubbing in London.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Looks like she's driving an Audi TT

..oh and i like her hands
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 19-07-2004, 09:00   #49
winter days ...

ooohhh myleene klaas ... definitely lending a new sexiness to classical music thanks for the pics haku
Old 31-07-2004, 16:19   #50

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Forget those rumors about her breasts. Lindsay Lohan has risen to the top of the teen-star crop by keeping it real

By MARK BINELLI

Lindsay Lohan has been eighteen for just under a week when she tells me her breasts are real. I did not ask (gentlemen never do), though my reporting (discreet visual fact-checking, a goodbye hug) seems to confirm her statement. Lohan fields queries about her breasts in most interviews, which is probably why she decided to pre-emptively address the issue. "My little sister reads that stuff," Lohan says. "She called me up one day and was like, 'I heard you got that Pamela Anderson thing.' It's just so retar-"

Lohan stops and glances at her assistant. They smile at each other in an inside-joke sort of way. "Stupid," Lohan continues, and when I look puzzled, she says, "I have to watch myself. I guess I say 'retarded' a lot, and this group got mad at me."

There comes a time in the life of every teenage girl who works for the Disney Corp. when that girl realizes she has suddenly -- how shall we phrase this? -- "broadened her appeal." For Annette Funicello, back on the original Mickey Mouse Club, that point came when boys began to notice the tightness of her regulation Mouseketeer sweaters. In more recent years, fallen Mouseketeers Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera recognized that music videos involving school uniforms and/or nude body stockings would exponentially increase fatherly, big-brotherly and creepy-uncle-y tolerance for music that's pretty much unlistenable if you're not a thirteen-year-old girl.

For Lindsay Lohan -- or, more accurately, for Lindsay Lohan's breasts -- the tipping point came somewhere after the 2003 remake of Freaky Friday. Lohan has been a charming screen presence in kid-friendly fare such as The Parent Trap (another Disney remake) and the subsequent Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. But suddenly, this year, it became socially acceptable to note that the redheaded child actress was hot. At that point, Lohan became a different kind of star. She made Mean Girls, her first film to appeal to adults as well as to teens, thanks to a smart Tina Fey script, and she became the youngest-ever host of the MTV Movie Awards.

Despite the fake-breast rumors, something about Lohan seems far more real than her contemporaries. Mean Girls is often compared to Heathers, Winona Ryder's breakout film, and, like Ryder, Lohan manages to look striking without coming off as an empty vessel. In real life, she has been willing to talk shyte about rival teen star Hilary Duff and didn't hide the fact that she liked to party. All of which resulted in Lohan becoming a favorite object of scrutiny for the paparazzi and the online pervert community alike. These days, if Lohan wears a low-cut dress and makes the mistake of, say, bending over slightly to step out of a vehicle, enlarged photographs of her cleavage will be analyzed as meticulously as the Zapruder film.

To continue the Ryder comparison, Lohan is also what's technically known as a "bad girl." She has already dated a rock star (well, not exactly rock -- it was Aaron Carter), but what really makes Lohan bad is the fact that she goes out to nightclubs in Manhattan and Los Angeles and occasionally dances on tables. All this has helped her new, adult image but could hurt her old, Disney-remake-princess image -- which has her handlers worried. When I suggest to Lohan's publicist that we go out to see a band together, the publicist snaps, "She's eighteen! I don't want any more stories of her out in clubs." My next suggestion -- an exhibit of cadavers at the California Science Center -- is greeted with an audible sigh.

So, instead, we meet at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. When Lohan shows up, she is sipping from a can of 7 Up and wearing a ribbed white tank top, torn jeans that reveal both kneecaps and a significant amount of right thigh, a bright-yellow rubber bracelet that says live strong and expensive-looking sandals decorated with jeweled crescents. She has dyed her hair a dark auburn shade. A too-intense fake tan accentuates the freckles that cover her arms, making Lohan look like the type of girl who will ask me to buy her cigarettes or order her a strawberry daiquiri. My first thought is: We should be in a mall food court.

It's been a busy time for her. Besides the turning-eighteen thing, her single "I Decide" is appearing on The Princess Diaries 2 soundtrack, and she has begun work on (of course) her debut album, to be released on Tommy Mottola's Casablanca Records. (Mottola famously nurtured the early careers of both his ex-wife Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez.) She's also getting ready to film a new movie, and she's trying to adjust to life as this moment's It girl. There have been the party-girl stories, and, worse, endless reports about father Michael Lohan's various run-ins with the law. Most recently, the elder Lohan was scheduled to appear in a Long Island courtroom after allegedly beating up his brother-in-law at a family function at the Lohan home. Before he could appear in court, Michael was arrested on another charge: stiffing a hotel for close to $4,000. He denies these allegations. He's also facing a separate charge of punching a New York sanitation worker whose garbage truck was blocking his car.

Despite all this, Lindsay is upbeat and seemingly unflappable. Though she looks older than eighteen, she pretty much acts her age, constantly fidgeting with her hair and occasionally blurting out giggly non sequiturs such as "Michael Jackson was in my dream last night! We were in a club. He came up to me and said, 'Hi, I'm Michael. Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan!' "

She doesn't have a driver's license yet, but she's become skilled at evading photographers, who now recognize her car and the cars of her friends. "Five cars of paparazzi chased me yesterday," she says, leaning forward, her eyes widening in the retelling. "I wanted to stop at Wendy's. My friend was like, 'You don't want them to take your picture there. It'll be, "They eat like us!" ' So I ducked down when we went through the drive-through."

Still, Lohan can be so relentlessly positive that, after a while, she starts to sound like a candidate for public office. On her dad, she says, "It's actually been kind of relaxing, being able to let people know that my family's not perfect." On reaching voting age: "I'm not very politically involved. And I don't like to talk about it. I mean, if you say you're a Democrat, that'll turn off Republicans, and that's half of your fan base." She answers questions about her party-girl image as if she's speaking to a parole officer or an extremely gullible grandparent. "I know all the guys who own the clubs," she says. "We made a deal where they let me come in and I'll drink only Red Bull. If I wanted to drink, I'd just stay home and do it with my friends. I don't do drugs. Never have, never will. I don't need to do that stuff to have fun."

Lohan began modeling when she was five. "The Ford modeling agency had all blondes with blue eyes at the time," she says. "I was a redhead with freckles. But I never cried or complained like a lot of the other kids." Lohan's mother, Dina, is a former Rockette. Her father was a Wall Street trader who developed and then sold a multimillion-dollar pasta business started by Lohan's grandfather. She and her three younger siblings grew up in Cold Spring Harbor, on Long Island's North Shore -- which is Gatsby, not Buttafuoco, country. "They have two-acre zoning there," Lohan says, "so we had a lot of property." As she moved from modeling to acting, she tried to keep her career on the q.t. at school. "I was ten when I did Parent Trap," Lohan says. "I left school for eight months. When I came back, my friends were like, 'Where'd you go?' I said, 'My family and I went on a long vacation.' Then the movie came out, and they were like, 'Um, Lindsay? That's you in Parent Trap.' And I said, 'Oh, yeah. I also did this movie while we were gone.' "

Around that time, Lohan's father was sent to federal prison for stock fraud. He served a four-year sentence. "Somebody screwed him over," Lohan says dismissively. "This kind of thing has happened to so many people I know, it's almost, like, normal."

How did your parents tell you about it?

They didn't! My mom just said, "Dad's working. He's away. He's busy." I finally figured it out. I was like, "Mom, I'm not an idiot."

Do you ever feel bad that your fame is having this side effect of making your dad's problems big news in the tabloids?

My dad's a big boy. He's gonna do what he's gonna do. I don't feel bad for him. And I don't feel bad for me. I can handle it
Old 31-07-2004, 22:32   #51
iMod

Britney Spears...

...is converting to the jewish faith.

Another great picture of Britney, in one of her famous blowup doll impersonations. She does the mouth really well, but love dolls usually have a better skin.

Full story here.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-08-2004, 13:39   #52
winter days ...

i think britneys conversion will last as long as her relationships and "marriages" and bisexual kisses do
Old 01-08-2004, 16:59   #53
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

Quote:
Last year they published a story about how Shapovalov had raped a journalist in front of Yulia and Lena who were masturbating while watching the scene.

Some years ago they also published an article about a boy who was raised by bats in a cave and had grown pointy ears and could see in the dark
That's very funny!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 01-08-2004, 21:20   #54
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
i hope brit enjoys being 'enlightened' coz the rules stink...as does the food
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 03-08-2004, 06:04   #55
Lena's boytoy

Send a message via AIM to Celtic Jobber
Lindsay Lohan in Rolling Stone magazine

ypsidan04 posted part of the Rolling Stone article on Lindsay, in his post above ("Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen").

Now, here's the pics...

Lindsay on the cover
Cover pic without any text on it
Best.. pic... ever...
Hot Tamale
Adorable
Old 03-08-2004, 21:22   #56
iMod

Thanks a lot for the pics CJ!

Yummy, yummy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 03-08-2004, 21:42   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Jobber
Her face isn't that great though...

I just stumbled over this: http://www.lohanpictures.com/

You be the judge
Old 03-08-2004, 21:57   #58
iMod

Thanks ypsidan04!

Ok, i have a question... On this page it says "hottest teen and tween stars"... What does "tween" mean?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 03-08-2004, 22:22   #59
Just say maybe

A 'tween' is a person who's 'tween childhood and teenhood. It's an inelegant term, but I'm not responsible for it, no matter what you hear on the street.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:51   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Violence
A 'tween' is a person who's 'tween childhood and teenhood. It's an inelegant term, but I'm not responsible for it, no matter what you hear on the street.
I think it's pretty stupid myself.

Cheerleader anyone?
ReplyPost New Thread